Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France may make wolf-whistling and asking women for their phone number a CRIMINAL offence

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Once upon a time this was the Western norm.
    Yes, yes it was.

And that is now no longer the case.

Because modern, empowered, "hear me ro - ro - roar", women told us to $#@! off with such oppressive patriarchal and racist notions of western chivalry like that.

And now the little cupcakes are fainting and demanding that the new male surrogate in their lives, government, crack down on the awful hooligans (hooligans that they almost universally sought to bring to the country in the first place) "oppressing" them by wolf whistling and hounding them on the streets.

So, ladies, what are you bitching about? (a hilarious rhetorical question in and of itself) You need a man like a fish needs a bicycle, you are powerful strong and filled with grrrl power, and you're telling me that you can't deal with some random man on the street whistling at you?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, yes it was.

And that is now no longer the case.

Because modern, empowered, "hear me ro - ro - roar", women told us to $#@! off with such oppressive patriarchal and racist notions of western chivalry like that.

And now the little cupcakes are fainting and demanding that the new male surrogate in their lives, government, crack down on the awful hooligans (hooligans that they almost universally sought to bring to the country in the first place) "oppressing" them by wolf whistling and hounding them on the streets.

So, ladies, what are you bitching about? (a hilarious rhetorical question in and of itself) You need a man like a fish needs a bicycle, you are powerful strong and filled with grrrl power, and you're telling me that you can't deal with some random man on the street whistling at you?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, they have come a long way, haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Funny how those scalps on their lodge poll look like scrotums.
    They are high on the scrotum poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    They are high on the scrotum poll.
    O_o

she won you over with that boat anchor, right?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ROFLMAO!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Unsinkable.

It's the French, so stoopid is no surprise.

That aside, it's the French: who cares?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ugh... you bastard shyte... I'll get you for this, I swear.

Posting grease-whales online to the death of unsuspecting retinas should be a felony offense.

Dammit, my eyes are bleeding yet again.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

France may make wolf-whistling and asking women for their phone number a CRIMINAL offence
    Hell, I thought the French invented it.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

i holler and catcall right back at them

usually they just laugh and that's it

or

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Ugh... you bastard shyte... I'll get you for this, I swear.

Posting grease-whales online to the death of unsuspecting retinas should be a felony offense.

Dammit, my eyes are bleeding yet again.
    I will happily send along some eye bleach.

So I guess meeting women by actually having human interaction is now considered "inappropriate", and the ONLY govt approved method of meeting a person of the opposite sex is on Fedbook? What a load of $#@!ing horse $#@!.

Throw France in the woods.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So I guess meeting women by actually having human interaction is now considered "inappropriate", and the ONLY govt approved method of meeting a person of the opposite sex is on Fedbook? What a load of $#@!ing horse $#@!.

With government oversight to monitor for equality compliance.

With government oversight to monitor for equality compliance.
    Yep. And Im half surprised no one caught "opposite sex". Oopies. I didnt mean to make any genuine racist remarks.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Everyone caught it if they read the article. Its understood w/o saying the gendarme would never hassle his fellows.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Its Gay Paris and the urban districts to blame. Most of France resent this sort of Puritanical Imperialism and will go on ignoring the morality police. The Discovery of France is a good resource.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pig.

I knew there had to be a reason I liked you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12