Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Freeman: 'We Are At War With Russia'

Morgan Freeman: 'We Are At War With Russia'

Morgan Freeman: 'We Are At War With Russia' (Pollywood)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The word war has been thrown around way too loosely for the last 50 years. Does he have any clue what a real war with Russia entail?

Morgan has done some good like...

But then one must remember he is just a preformer. *SIGH*
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Oh my god, I like watching these videos you guys post but I can normally only go a minute in before cringing at the bias. He blasts the Russian narrative by quoting a Stanford study. He calls it fake news because it didn't tip the general election. It doesn't $#@!ing matter what happened in the general election. They could of run Jeb Bush against Clinton and he would of won. The Russians tipped the republican primaries. The Republicans had to pick Trump as the nominee because the Trump campaign was able to bypass the MSM through internet memes that were spearheaded by Russians and would make his supporters revolt.

Rand Paul even called the race from the get go, there was a Rand Paul interview with the MSM before they kicked him out of the presidential race that said basically since Clinton had a criminal record she couldn't win, and he was asking for people to send him Clinton secrets and he was so sure about the presidential race being anyone but Clinton because she was guilty because someone was coming out with a book about it.

Donated. Thanks for posting . Our Democrat shills won't like this though...
    Last edited by Danke; 09-19-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And by scripting the Voice of Gawd himself to tell us "we're at war, now deal with it," we're supposed to accept and welcome the actual war before we're actually attacked?

$#@! you, Morgan Freeman.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Oh my god, I like watching these videos you guys post but I can normally only go a minute in before cringing at the bias. He blasts the Russian narrative by quoting a Stanford study. He calls it fake news because it didn't tip the general election. It doesn't $#@!ing matter what happened in the general election. They could of run Jeb Bush against Clinton and he would of won. The Russians tipped the republican primaries. The Republicans had to pick Trump as the nominee because the Trump campaign was able to bypass the MSM through internet memes that were spearheaded by Russians and would make his supporters revolt.
    You are insane.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No I'm not, if you think Russia doesn't cyber you don't know cyber. Maybe Trump can get Bill Gates here to explain cyber to you.
    They did not "Hack" the primaries, IF they exerted any influence it would have been a tiny murmur drowned out by the roar of American free speech and all the other groups foreign and domestic seeking to influence the voters.

Just give up the Russophobia already, Hitlery and the DNC threw the election when they cheated Bernie.

I'm no Putin-hugger but provoking Russia over this laughable drivel is insane and suicidal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They did not "Hack" the primaries, IF they exerted any influence it would have been a tiny murmur drowned out by the roar of American free speech and all the other groups foreign and domestic seeking to influence the voters.

Just give up the Russophobia already, Hitlery and the DNC threw the election when they cheated Bernie.

I'm no Putin-hugger but provoking Russia over this laughable drivel is insane and suicidal.
    I am not saying to provoke Russia over it, I have run enough networks to see the Russian attacks against foreign institutions. They even went after the jehovas witness's. We should be informed about politics, and who is involved, and not scream partisan politics when we don't have two parties. If we had two parties I would scream up and down with happiness. This is a false two party system and you are perpetuating the false narrative.

I am not saying to provoke Russia over it, I have run enough networks to see the Russian attacks against foreign institutions. They even went after the jehovas witness's. We should be informed about politics, and who is involved, and not scream partisan politics when we don't have two parties. If we had two parties I would scream up and down with happiness. This is a false two party system and you are perpetuating the false narrative.
    "RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION AND TRUMP IS ON PUTIN'S PAYROLL" is the false narrative brought to you by the MSM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"RUSSIA STOLE THE ELECTION AND TRUMP IS ON PUTIN'S PAYROLL" is the false narrative brought to you by the MSM.
    Right- and screaming fake news and saying that Russia has nothing to do with manipulating elections in foreign governments is like saying America has nothing to do with manipulating elections in foreign governments. Its nothing to end the world over but we should talk about how they effect things. If they had no effect on the election they wouldn't waste their money on affecting it.

Right- and screaming fake news and saying that Russia has nothing to do with manipulating elections in foreign governments is like saying America has nothing to do with manipulating elections in foreign governments. Its nothing to end the world over but we should talk about how they effect things. If they had no effect on the election they wouldn't waste their money on affecting it.
    Many people spend money trying to have an effect on elections without success (like Ron Paul's supporters), the Russians had no more success in this election than they ever did before, it is a non issue ginned up to de-legitimise Trump and any right wing policy he implements.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

First abolish the Parties for manipulating our elections.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    First abolish the Parties for manipulating our elections.
    No just end the laws favoring "Major" parties and introduce prioritized instant run-off voting.

Freedom of association is vital.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Many people spend money trying to have an effect on elections without success (like Ron Paul's supporters), the Russians had no more success in this election than they ever did before, it is a non issue ginned up to de-legitimise Trump and any right wing policy he implements.
    Depends on what you define success as. Did we bring libertarian policies to mainstream republicans by nominating a president? Did we get to define and argue for non aggression on the political stage and have our voices heard? I don't think you can define the Ron Paul movement, its not over.

No just end the laws favoring "Major" parties and introduce prioritized instant run-off voting.

Freedom of association is vital.
    There's nothing free about associating with political parties. Somehow or another, every body pays their due.

There's nothing free about associating with political parties. Somehow or another, every body pays their due.
    You are free to do it or not do it, if you outlaw them you will not be free to associate with them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are free to do it or not do it, if you outlaw them you will not be free to associate with them.
    People freely associate without the Party System. With it, they're indentured to the Parties, and we'll end up with two or one no matter the regulations. No, abolish them.

People freely associate without the Party System. With it, they're indentured to the Parties, and we'll end up with two or one no matter the regulations. No, abolish them.
    Prioritized instant run-off voting will end the "lesser of two evils" trap, if you ban parties only the elites will be organized enough to elect candidates to office.

More freedom is the answer not less.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prioritized instant run-off voting will end the "lesser of two evils" trap, if you ban parties only the elites will be organized enough to elect candidates to office.
    No no: the Party (Boss) System - abolish it. We will organize and associate just fine without their organized apparatus. There's nothing wrong with IRV, but it means nothing if the Party System is still in place. At best, people will still vote for the Devils They Know. At worst, you'll end up with a multiplicity of parties controlled by the same caucuses of special intrigues as the two we've got now.

More freedom is the answer not less.
    qft so Abolish the Party System, and watch their leverage in the Congress evaporate. This isn't a freedom of association issue, its a cut out the rot issue.

No no: the Party (Boss) System - abolish it. We will organize and associate just fine without their organized apparatus. There's nothing wrong with IRV, but it means nothing if the Party System is still in place. At best, people will still vote for the Devils They Know. At worst, you'll end up with a multiplicity of parties controlled by the same caucuses of special intrigues as the two we've got now.

qft so Abolish the Party System, and watch their leverage in the Congress evaporate. This isn't a freedom of association issue, its a cut out the rot issue.
    If you give government the power to abolish political parties you give them the power to dictate politics and prohibit political speech and association, you will come to regret it.

With instant run off voting people will no longer need to vote for "the lesser of two evils", they can make that their second choice, then they will find out just how electable Libertarian or Constitution party candidates are, even with the current "Major" party bias of the law 3rd parties would quickly qualify, if the voters still elect scum then nothing will help.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't even let Morgan such my cock.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wouldn't even let Morgan such my cock.
    I find that comforting .

So all that the never Trump neocons and Democrats want out of this year of Russia obsession is to "talk" about it? Nothing more?

Well glad that's over then. Since foreign interference in US elections is a concern, which other nation should we spend the next year "talking" about? Should we prioritize?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So all that the never Trump neocons and Democrats want out of this year of Russia obsession is to "talk" about it? Nothing more?

Well glad that's over then. Since foreign interference in US elections is a concern, which other nation should we spend the next year "talking" about? Should we prioritize?
    enemies domestic and abroad.

Ah, so this isn't about influencing elections, it's about "enemies"?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How about we start with this one:

She is domestic and a broad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast