Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Morgan Freeman: 'We Are At War With Russia'

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Freeman should go back to peddling insurance.
    In this situation I would accept back peddling.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AIPAC are the largest lobbying firm in DC - perhaps the world - and nobody has been voted into office w/o pledging to serve Israel's statehood. Considering this unchecked power of their's alone, before even approaching an investigation, does Israeli decades-old meddling in our sovereignty also warrant an investigation, Mr. Freeman? Is the State of Israel at war with us?

I'd love to have five minutes each to ask these tools and record our dialog. I'm just asking for, what, half an hour tops?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    nobody has been voted into office w/o pledging to serve Israel's statehood.
    Even James Traficant?

Rand said during his campaign that the U.S.'s interests would always take precedent over Israel's.

Touche. I meant the Presidency in particular, but I didn't specify.

Touche. I meant the Presidency in particular, but I didn't specify.
    Ah, I see. You meant Presidents. In all fairness, Rand did make a B-Line for the wailing wall while adorning a yarmulke.

That's unfortunate. Really goes to show AIPAC's power. You can see him clenching his jaw shut.

Maybe we need to find an atheist or pagan for President? Ragnar Lödbrok 20/20

Secular democracy and Atheism haven't exactly stopped Zionazis in the past, though.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-22-2017 at 11:48 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From Strategic Culture:

"The director of “When Harry Met Sally” partnered with David Frum, the senior editor of The Atlantic. … historian Max Boot, former director of national intelligence James Clapper, American Enterprise Institute resident scholar Norman Ornstein, and conservative commentator Charles Sykes as members of the advisory board. …

The actor does not mention the airstrikes against former Yugoslavia, the illegal war in Iraq, the intervention in Libya and many other numerous invasions and interventions. No, it’s something else the Freeman’s video address is about – a non-existent attack, which is a figment of the imagination. …

It’s not surprising that the Hollywood stars are used for propaganda purposes with the information war going on. The US government and Hollywood have always been close. The files, mainly obtained through the US Freedom of Information Act, show that between 1911 and 2017, more than 800 feature films received support from the US Department of Defense. The US government involvement also includes script rewrites on some of the biggest and most popular films …

According to the article written by Mathew Alford, a teaching fellow in propaganda and theory at the University of Bath, published by the Independent, over 1,100 titles on US television received Pentagon backing – 900 of them since 2005… the CIA has assisted in 60 film and television shows since its formation in 1947. …

Morgan Freeman’s video is part of the information war waged by US state agencies against Russia. The actor has become a tool of the US establishment and this is the worst role he has ever played.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

$#@! his Sgt Stryker ****** ass. He won't bleed.

Hilarious. These Hollywood actors can't force people to go to their movies so they have to do propaganda for the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hilarious. These Hollywood actors can't force people to go to their movies so they have to do propaganda for the government.
    A24 are making the only movies for hollywood anybody wants to see and actors want to play.

Specifically their Horror/Thriller stuff. Disney can't float the industry forever.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-24-2017 at 10:10 PM.

A24 are making the only movies for hollywood anybody wants to see and actors want to play.

Specifically their Horror/Thriller stuff. Disney can't float the industry forever.
    They never make Westerns anymore either

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They never make Westerns anymore either

We can't have men for heroes thinking for themselves and audiences enjoying themselves. They must be shamed into the struggle, comrade: it's our side... or theirs.

We can't have men for heroes thinking for themselves and audiences enjoying themselves. They must be shamed into the struggle, comrade: it's our side... or theirs.
    Propaganda that was supposed to target foreigners could now be aimed at Americans
    Posted on May 18, 2012, at 1:27 p.m
    Contact Michael Hastings at amy+252855@buzzfeed.com.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234