Thread: Kim Jung-Un Belts Out “Rocket Man” in Parody Concert Video

Kim Jung-Un Belts Out “Rocket Man” in Parody Concert Video

Kim Jung-Un Belts Out “Rocket Man” in Parody Concert Video That’s Poised to Become Viral Gold
    http://truepundit.com/kim-jung-un-be...me-viral-gold/

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-19-2017 at 03:28 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hilarity aside, consider what Trump actually said.

Namely, that "rocketman" is on a suicide mission: i.e. cannot be reasoned with, cannot be contained, is not subject to MAD reasoning.

The speech was basically saying that war (or total surrender by the Norks, which clearly isn't going to happen), is the only solution.

...same thing the neocons say about Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Hilarity aside, consider what Trump actually said.

Namely, that "rocketman" is on a suicide mission: i.e. cannot be reasoned with, cannot be contained, is not subject to MAD reasoning.

The speech was basically saying that war (or total surrender by the Norks, which clearly isn't going to happen), is the only solution.

...same thing the neocons say about Iran.
    Of course he'll give us war; Americans love the sting of battle and Kim is our guy.

Missile Success Linked To USG Ally Ukraine

"Rocketman", lol classic Trump.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
    So you're now in favor of a preemptive war against N. Korea (or will be, as soon as Dear Leader launches one)?

So you're now in favor of a preemptive war against N. Korea (or will be, as soon as Dear Leader launches one)?
    No, I just thought you might have an interesting critique of Trump's statements that you brought up.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.