Thread: Hillary Clinton demonstrates 'alternate nostril breathing' during CNN interview

Hillary Clinton demonstrates 'alternate nostril breathing' during CNN interview

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hi...rticle/2634354

by Naomi Lim | Sep 13, 2017

Failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton demonstrated on Wednesday one of the ways she dealt with her shocking loss to President Trump in the aftermath of the 2016 election while promoting her new campaign memoir.

"Seems like you've been doing a lot of yoga?" CNN's Anderson Cooper asked during an interview organized as part of Clinton's What Happened book tour.

"Yes, I have," Clinton responded. "And alternate nostril breathing."

Cooper then asked Clinton to show him what the coping mechanism entailed.

"I would highly recommend it," Clinton started. "You are supposed to shut your eyes -- I don't want to shut my eyes on national television -- but you do hold [your nostril] and breathe through one, and you hold it and then you exhale to the other and you keep going."

Clinton continued, saying that the technique "is very relaxing" if you try it while "sitting crossed-legged on the yoga mat" "and you're really trying to inhale, and hold it and then have a long exhale."

"I found it quite helpful," she said of her personal experience.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alternate nostril breathing is just a way to get used to her rotting sulfur smell.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Mr. Trump- what do you think about Clinton's comments on breathing?

You'll never convince me she sits cross-legged on a yoga mat. Bitch can't walk upstairs without help.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You'll never convince me she sits cross-legged on a yoga mat. Bitch can't walk upstairs without help.
    Youd be surprised, Reptilians are amazing creatures.

Hahaha! I have weird muscles in my nose. I already knew that. Today I learned that I can do "Alternate Nostril Breathing" without using my hands.

Yet another entirely useless skill to add to my secret stash.

You have to wonder if she learned that over a line of powder...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    You have to wonder if she learned that over a line of powder...
    LOL! That was my second thought.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    You have to wonder if she learned that over a long line of powder...
    ftfy

I'll have to remember this next time I suffer a shocking loss in the presidential election.
    "The Patriarch"

She's qualified to breath, outstanding.

CNN hits it out of the park again.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    She's qualified to breath, outstanding.

CNN hits it out of the park again.
    We should be glad they did not discuss her pelvic exercises.

She could have just assumed the fetal position and sucked her thumb.