Thread: NYT Horrified When 11 Year Old Mows White House Lawn

NYT Horrified When 11 Year Old Mows White House Lawn

In case you didn't see the "story," an 11 year old kid was invited to mow the White House lawn. Everybodu cheered work ethics and yada yada.

Everybody except a New York Times concern troll:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    by god the idiocy is astounding
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    by god the idiocy is astounding

Please, someone take Mr. Greenhouse's machinery, before he kills more brain cells.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-17-2017 at 08:03 PM.

The fail is strong with this one. SMFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Oh, brother.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I thought there was a fence around that place. Why don't they have goats cutting the lawn?

Steven Greenhouse

What kind of a man even talks like this? The whole media is filled with metrosexuals, especially the "comedians" on tee vee.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I thought there was a fence around that place. Why don't they have goats cutting the lawn?
    Or wallabys:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, for $#@!'s sake...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, for $#@!'s sake...
    I will be OK as long as Zip does not tell us the kid could make more and be middle class if he belonged to the 11 yr old lawn cutters union 666 .

Enjoyed this story Friday from, of all sources, NPR. It looks like a part of the kid's motivation was to boost his lawn mowing business. Now he has some good stuff for the flyers he hands own.

Future Rotten Capitalist....

Quote Originally Posted by buck000 View Post
    Enjoyed this story Friday from, of all sources, NPR. It looks like a part of the kid's motivation was to boost his lawn mowing business. Now he has some good stuff for the flyers he hands own.

Future Rotten Capitalist....
    Wow, they even did it without mentioning child labor laws
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Come on people, please don't overreact to this troll because the best thing you can give a troll is your attention via overreaction. This guy is a partisan troll who doesn't really care about children moving lawn, he is only bringing this up as an issue because Trump did it. Had it been Obama, he would have been talking about how this is a first for a sitting US president. Sadly, this is how people make a name for themselves, come out and say outrageous things and the public would give u all their attentions and clicks.

Good on this kid for this genius marketing campaign. Doing the white house lawn is a job most mowing business would pay to have on their resume and he was able to get it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That seems like childish labor and NYT neocons have always stood up for childrens well being.
    Yup, kid should be out there having fun doing normal kid things like undergoing gender reassignment surgery or reading about anal sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Just re-quoting because you make sense.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.