Thread: The Most Banned Website Ever Now Back Up

The Most Banned Website Ever Now Back Up

https://dailystormer.is/here-come-dat-website/

The Daily Stormer is a satirical site (name is of course a satire of the site Stormfront), focusing on political correctness. I find it to be pretty hilarious.

They have become bizarrely, incredibly, the nexus of the Free Speech Battle of our times. Whee! They're back up for now; we'll see how long that lasts.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True, they can be very funny. Its good they're back up; and being censored has only helped their exposure. What a stupid move it was to ban them.

The fact of the matter is that I was banned from the internet for a joke, that while being obviously offensive, was nothing more or less than a joke.

Although explaining a joke kills the fun of it, I think at this point, this having become one of the most infamous jokes in history – and a joke which has in fact altered history – I can go ahead and explain it.

We have a culture of outrage. The direction of our society is determined by who can become the most offended, and make the most noise about how offended they are. I have a belief, which is supported by logic and data which I may present on this personal blog at a later date, that this outrage culture is not only ridiculous, but sociologically unsustainable.

The Daily Stormer is a Performance Art Project and the Andrew Anglin Who Writes for It is a Character I Have Invented

I am not a “Neo-Nazi White Supremacist.” In fact, I do not even know what that is. It has not ever been defined by the people who use it, despite repeated requests for a definition. I am also not a “hater,” nor do I know what that term means when it is used to refer to me. It would seem to be self-explanatory – “a person who is driven by the emotion of hate” – and yet I am not driven by hate, but rather by a genuine desire to see Western civilization continue into the future. One could even say that I am driven by love, if one wanted to get sappy about it.

Though we share the same name, the Andrew Anglin who appears on the site is not me but a character that I have created, an outrageously extreme individual who takes pleasure in being provocative, and maintains an unhinged desire to commit numerous genocides. Though it doesn’t matter who I am, as the only thing that matters is my plan, it may be worthwhile to let the record show that I am a very nice person, who has always treated people of all races as individuals in any and all of my one-on-one interpersonal interactions.

It may also be interesting to note that while most of my critics have lived in insulated white upper-class environments for their entire lives, save for perhaps a few paid “volunteer” trips to third world countries where they live in an sanitized, controlled environment for a week or two as they rack-up social justice points, I have spent most of my adult life outside of the Western world, much of it in third world countries populated by nonwhites. At one point in my mid-twenties, I spent the better part of a year living with a primitive jungle tribe in a bamboo hut.

As an actual human being, I do not resemble the character of Andrew Anglin which, with the enthusiastic assistance of the media and groups such as the SPLC, I have created for the Daily Stormer.

A big part of what I do with the Andrew Anglin character on the Daily Stormer is trigger the outrage culture, in order to expose the fundamentally flawed nature of it, as well as to draw attention to myself and my agenda, which would otherwise simply be ignored. That certainly worked with the Heather Heyer piece.

Making Fun of Dead Women as the Ultimate Sin

Making fun of a dead woman’s weight and mocking her lack of children at an age far-past peak fertility appears to be a sort of ultimate heresy in the outrage culture. But the only reason for this is that outrage is politically powerful.

No one truly cares that this woman is dead, save for perhaps her family members. She is just a random person, and random people die all the time. No one throws a fit over it. Dead people get made fun of all the time and no one throws a fit over it.

There is a website and an entire series of books entitled “The Darwin Awards” devoted to making fun of people who die in ridiculous ways.

They catalog the deaths of people whose own stupidity gets them killed, and the deaths are very often gruesome. One could certainly make the argument that both of those things were true in the case of Heather Heyer’s death. It seems objectively unwise for a person of that size to attend a rally with the purpose of inciting violence, and the road rage incident was itself absurd. The events following the incident, which included claims by the media, local authorities and national politicians that the crash was “a premeditated act of terrorism,” intensified the absurdity of the situation.

So, the assertion that it is somehow “evil” to make fun of a dead person does not have any cultural precedent. Exploiting the death of Heather Heyer was politically useful for a mob of fanatics who wish to drastically transform, or perhaps just outright abolish, Western culture.

Of course, I also exploited her death for political purposes. I think I did it much more honestly. But that is not especially important to me.

The real joke, like all of my best jokes, was not the post itself but the response that I knew it would provoke.

Certainly, I had no idea the joke would go this far. Right now, we are talking about a complete transformation of the tech industry. Some of the most powerful people in the world, as well as society at large, are considering the fact that these few mega-corporations are capable of unifying together in order to ban legal content from the internet, and beginning to draw the conclusion that this situation is incredibly dangerous.

I intended the article to be socially significant, and to prove a point. In fact, though it has brought hell down on me personally, the results were more than I ever could have hoped for. Right now, we are seeing the beginnings of a real conversation about the government regulating the domain registry system. Any move by the government to regulate tech would of course go further than that, and result in a much larger scale regulation of this industry which has become much, much too powerful to remain in private hands. Excluding the media and the mega-corporations themselves, no one on any side of the political spectrum likes the idea of a cabal of billionaires effectively being able to unilaterally control the direction of society.

Needless to say, I am extremely happy with the results of this particular piece of performance art.

The fallout from it shows that the ruling powers are extremely unhappy with the way things shook out. They miscalculated, they made me into a folk hero and a martyr, and they turned themselves into megalomaniac super-villains intent on using suppression of speech to direct the course of society.

It could not have came together more perfectly.

I will overcome these setbacks, as I always have, and the amount of people listening to me will grow to numbers I could never have imagined two weeks ago.

In the Future on This Blog

The powers that wish to shut down the agenda of social transformation that I am working on. They have a vested interest in maintaining the idea that the Andrew Anglin character exists as a real person, and that his plan is pure evil. That he is a genocidal maniac out of some children’s comic book who must be put down at any cost.

If this blog is allowed to remain up – and it should, as long as I uphold my pledge to not talk about politics on it, as it is ostensibly only my politics that have been banned from the internet and not me as an individual – then I will elaborate here on this concept of Daily Stormer as performance art.

This concept is something that any regular reader is already aware of. Part of the process of understanding the site is slowly coming to the realization that the format it is presented in is a form of performance art. The esoteric nature of it is an adventure for the reader, like the process of joining a secret club.

However, the purpose of maintaining the character was to gain mass media attention by creating spectacle. That is a mission, I believe that I can fairly say, has been accomplished. Presently, I have a duty to make my ideas accessible to the wider audience that this massive media exposure has given me, and that requires me to go through the heart-wrenching process of breaking character and explaining the nature of my art.

The Daily Stormer was never the place for such a project, as the Andrew Anglin who writes the Daily Stormer must remain at the helm of that ship. So it is fitting that right now the Daily Stormer is fixed on the Darknet, and the only place that those unwilling to go through the trouble of figuring out how to view it will see my writing is here, where I will remain apolitical, by dictate of the the Silicon Vally elite, and instead simply provide meta commentary on the nature of the project.

I may also reveal more personal details about myself, the life I have lived and perhaps tell of my understanding of human existence and all of existence as a spiritual phenomenon, rather than a material one.

If this blog were to be banned, proving that I am banned as a human being from the internet, that would simply accelerate the debate about the ongoing process of unpersoning that I have been put through, and thus while being personally unfortunate, ultimately serve my goal of causing a breakdown of the present project of authoritarian corporate shutdown of the free flow of information on the internet.

Andrew Anglin
    Letters from Internet Prison
    August 24, 2017

Making fun of a dead woman’s weight and mocking her lack of children at an age far-past peak fertility appears to be a sort of ultimate heresy in the outrage culture. But the only reason for this is that outrage is politically powerful.
    What about that is supposed to be funny? It's just small and classless. That poor woman is a bigger person than he'll ever be.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What about that is supposed to be funny? It's just small and classless. That poor woman is a bigger person than he'll ever be.
    True, but should big people need protecting from small, classless internet trolls? The world wouldn't have known, nor given a damn, about Stormfront's mostly bad humor, if our entertainment media pay more attention to endless wars, theft of liberties, and official corruption, like they're supposed to be doing, than to a phony website and phony protestors in C-ville over a local non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    True, but should big people need protecting from small, classless internet trolls?
    I wish I could answer this, for TheTexan, but I'll let them do it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

True, but should big people need protecting from small, classless internet trolls?
    What about her family? Don't you think the very heavy weight of her death, is enough of a burden on them already?

Noone can carry that much weight.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-15-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

True, but should big people need protecting from small, classless internet trolls? The world wouldn't have known, nor given a damn, about Stormfront's mostly bad humor, if our entertainment media pay more attention to endless wars, theft of liberties, and official corruption, like they're supposed to be doing, than to a phony website and phony protestors in C-ville over a local non-issue.
    Wait, I thought stormfront was a legitimately white supremacist/nationalist forum, and I didn't even know DailyStormer was a parody until this thread came about.. and I dunno what percentage of DailyStormer participants are white nationalists or whatever and what percentage are, well, not.. I've never been there.

I always thought alt-right was a group of people in between, and I know there is no actual definition of alt-right, but it seemed like a lot of the people who were into the alt-right weren't necessarily white nationalists or Nazis, or even necessarily racist, just that they liked western culture and values and tended to prefer to live around white people, or people who had adopted western culture. Sorta like the member berries in South Park. They like the good ol' days of America. Then I found out just recently that Richard Spencer I think it was coined the term, which is unfortunate because that guy is an actual nazi, or a Fed, same difference.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What about her family? Don't you think the very heavy weight of her death, is enough of a burden on them already?

Noone can carry that much weight.
    I don't know, there's always cremation...

I don't think the Daily Stormer is 'satire.' Pretty sure it's a legit skinhead outfit.

And either way they ain't got crap on The Pirate Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I don't think the Daily Stormer is 'satire.' Pretty sure it's a legit skinhead outfit.
    I guess I wouldn't recommend it to anybody, but they kind of reach the level of satire. I mean, they satirize themselves in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah! Murica! Fat whores! We've got the best fat whores!

I totally get where you're coming from, TheTexan. Thanks for chiming in.

It's a satire account, Ragin. I know you're new, but come on, try to catch on faster. Whatever TheTexan says, take and make it the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    It's a satire account, Ragin. I know you're new, but come on, try to catch on faster. Whatever TheTexan says, take and make it the opposite.
    Already on it: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6525159

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, having a hard time recognizing satire does seem to be a problem in this thread!

Come on.

Homophobic/transphobic 13-year-old White Hetero-privileged Male Killed in Self-defense by his Heroic Gender Non-conforming Father

Dear America: We Need, Like, Way More Moslems

And either way they ain't got crap on The Pirate Bay.
    You make a good point. But this is quibbling. Certainly at the moment DailyStormer is more banned -- The Pirate Bay (TPB) is fine and secure, all's quiet and hunky for them. Everybody in tech loves them. Now we can quibble about who has been "more banned" historically. One thing I would say is the pace of domain losses has been much faster this time around. TPB has had to switch domains on, what, about 4 occasions over the course of a couple decades. DailyStormer lost domains twice in 24 hours! They're already up to 7 or 8 or something. But, this is quibbling and doesn't really matter.

Some more interesting substantive differences: what Pirate Bay is doing is totally, blatantly illegal, while what Andrew is doing is completely, pristinely, spotlessly legal. Pirate Bay has been forced to move domains a few times because the state actually prosecuted them, for their violation of copyright law (whether you agree with copyright or not) while Dailystormer has been forced to move domains because the entire tech industry has decided to unperson Andrew and repeatedly steal his domains. So the past situation was the state, enforcing their laws, and the current situation was private companies, acting on their own, enforcing insane, batty leftism, an ideology whose entire biological imperative is to destroy civilization.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted.

Say what you want about Dailystormer, at least they had ethos, man.

Stormfront and Daily Stormer are two completely different entities that hate each other. Stormfront is very much unfunny, but Daily Stormer is probably the funniest political website on the entire internet. This particular joke was not funny, but it wasn't meant to be funny. It was a pure troll to get the attention of the MSM and it worked beyond Anglin's wildest imagination.