Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best thing about Trump he is destroying people's belief in government

Less faith in government means less participation which in turn gives even more power to the elites.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Less faith in government means less participation which in turn gives even more power to the elites.
    Some people might react that way, many will decide that government shouldn't have so much power if it can't be trusted.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zippy nails it again.

USG don't derive power from our participation, that's just magic talk and make believe. America's elites mostly gain power by fraud and by force, which most Americans go along with, so long as USG deliver on the "free" stuff. The ballot-box is just a smokescreen of legitimacy, or lipstick on a pig.

Now, if there was an opposition government, elections could matter again.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Can you blame them? It's football season baby! Of course, pain has a unique way of curing ignorance. When the dollar fails so will the bread and circuses. More pain = More people looking for new solutions to there suffering. If the average American can't think outside the box, right now, then plant seeds and start now! Start with your friends, family, local community and work your way out. All long term solutions to our problems must come from the local people themselves. If the people don't know better, teach them.
    I have come to the conclusion that people don't want to be taught about liberty, it is something they have to learn for themselves when they are ready because of circumstances in their own life.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    False. Power is not changed by less people voting. Power is not changed by petitions or strongly worded letters of protest. The people in our federal do what they want regardless of law, voting, faith, etc.

Can you remember one instance of politicians getting in trouble with the law since Abscam?

Power in DC is immune to the level of faith from the voters.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    No, because there is always someone from the outside better than Donald Trump.

...hopefully someday the brain-laundered idiots who STILL vote for/affirm/support in any way ANY of these miserable republicrat inc. puppets realize that 'our country' 'society' etc., would be far superior were we to choose public office-holders randomly 'from the phonebook', etc., rather than allowing these goddamned miserable republicrat inc. puppet$ to dominate 'our' offices...btw, trump has made me laugh more, and he has has made me more hopeful for a collapse of this hideous 'republicratdom' than any republicrat stinker ever!..that's the best medicine!..

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    USG don't derive power from our participation, that's just magic talk and make believe. America's elites mostly gain power by fraud and by force, which most Americans go along with, so long as USG deliver on the "free" stuff. The ballot-box is just a smokescreen of legitimacy, or lipstick on a pig.

Now, if there was an opposition government, elections could matter again.

...the $mokescreen will dissipate nearly precisely in proportion to the rate at which the republicrat-voting fools quit legitimizing these republicrat inc. bankster-puppet monetary ignoramuses, warmongers, etc., with their 'votes/affirmation'...

...btw, i believe you will find there has NEVER been any honest, thoughtful 'opposition' to the bank$ter-puppet-government...you and/or i have SURELY never seen it...

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...hopefully someday the brain-laundered idiots who STILL vote for/affirm/support in any way ANY of these miserable republicrat inc. puppets realize that 'our country' 'society' etc., would be far superior were we to choose public office-holders randomly 'from the phonebook', etc., rather than allowing these goddamned miserable republicrat inc. puppet$ to dominate 'our' offices...btw, trump has made me laugh more, and he has has made me more hopeful for a collapse of this hideous 'republicratdom' than any republicrat stinker ever!..that's the best medicine!..
    The people in these forums against Donald Trump support term limits. Career politicians will never vote for term limits. The only thing that can be done is to make career politicians unmarketable and that is done by electing non politicians to office. They refuse to evolve. These same people want to do the same things and expect different results such as voting third party. Even if someone doesn't like Donald Trump, he got the ball rolling as far as getting rid of career politicians and yes the country will be far better off in the long run without career politicians.

Disagree.

The less "average Americans" participate in government, the better.

If I had my way, 90 percent of idiot Amerika would not be allowed within 100 yards of a voting booth.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Disagree.

The less "average Americans" participate in government, the better.

If I had my way, 90 percent of idiot Amerika would not be allowed within 100 yards of a voting booth.
    Exactly, it makes me mad when I see the "non partisan" get out the vote drives, getting more random idiots who are so disengaged that they weren't going to vote to vote and dilute the influence of those who know and care about the issues is evil.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The best thing about Trump he is destroying people's belief in government
    likely too little, too late.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12