Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42

Thread: The best thing about Trump he is destroying people's belief in government

  1. #1
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    7,718
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default The best thing about Trump he is destroying people's belief in government

    Democrats talking segregation and Calexit, Republicans learning that even Trump is a fraud... this last year has been great for shattering the illusion that government will ever work for We The People.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    He has done some damage to media credibility also that used to be an important pillar of our historic democratic republic. He has also caused some problems and instability for two party system, deep stage foreign policy, DGP's founding fathers etc.

  4. #3

    Default

    Sure, and to vent their outrage, We the People shall vote Democrat - for an outsider, too. Someone who feels them up the ways they feel themselves; the face of a real rebul... but familiar enough to trust:

    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

    "And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

  5. #4

    Default

    He made career politics unmarketable.

  6. #5

    Default

    The worst thing about Trump is he is ending people's hope of stopping political cronyism and corruption because people think he was corrupted after he got elected and not that he always was a scammer.

  7. #6

    Default

    The only thing this is doing is making voters rethink the idea of ever giving an anti establishment politicians/non politicians power to anything. By the time he is out of office, the average American voter would have a new found appreciation for people like Obama and Bush.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-16-2017 at 12:02 PM. Reason: thing not think
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The only think this is doing is making voters rethink the idea of ever giving anti establishment politicians/non politicians power to anything. By the time he is out of office, the American voter would have a new found appreciation for people like Obama and Bush.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The only think this is doing is making voters rethink the idea of ever giving anti establishment politicians/non politicians power to anything. By the time he is out of office, the American voter would have a new found appreciation for people like Obama and Bush.
    No, because there is always someone from the outside better than Donald Trump.

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    No, because there is always someone from the outside better than Donald Trump.
    But they would be more reluctant to give that person a chance. The devil you know is always preferred over the devil you don't know. Trump has turned out to be a spectacular failure in changing anything in Washington. He is Obama and Bush but he just doing the same thing in a very irritating way.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The only thing this is doing is making voters rethink the idea of ever giving an anti establishment politicians/non politicians.
    He was never either of those things. Trump's been one of the most political establishmentarians in the past 20, if not 30 years. He bet on his audience, and that is all.
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

    "And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But they would be more reluctant to give that person a chance. The devil you know is always preferred over the devil you don't know. Trump has turned out to be a spectacular failure in changing anything in Washington. He is Obama and Bush but he just doing the same thing in a very irritating way.
    Kid Rock is pretty popular and there are a lot of celebrities considering running in 2020 and beyond. I think Wesley Snipes would be a great candidate because of his issues with the IRS.
    Last edited by dude58677; 09-16-2017 at 12:27 PM.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    He was never either of those things. Trump's been one of the most political establishmentarians in the past 20, if not 30 years.
    I don't know how it could be any more obvious. This is still the person who invited the Clintons to his wedding. This is still the guy who bragged about buying congressmen during his campaign--and was believed because everyone already knew it.

    Trump as Outsider was a false narrative set up and reinforced by the major 24/7 news sources. It is Fake News.

    Like all Urban Legends and other disinformation, the b.s. of Outsider Trump will fail the test of time. Only the most moronic if Fake News Consuming Chowderheads believe it today.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-16-2017 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Why is autocorrect obsessed with sticking apostrophes where they don't belong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't know how it could be any more obvious. This is still the person who invited the Clintons to his wedding. This is still the guy who bragged about buying congressmen during his campaign--and was believed because everyone already knew it.

    Trump as Outsider was a false narrative set up and reinforced by the major 24/7 news sources. It is Fake News.

    Like all Urban Legends and other disinformation, the b.s. of Outsider Trump will fail the test of time. Only the most moronic if Fake News Consuming Chowderheads believe it today.
    I could see that from the beginning from my bunker, Trump was no Jesus. Nostradamus move over. Debbie Downer is in the house.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't know how it could be any more obvious. This is still the person who invited the Clintons to his wedding. This is still the guy who bragged about buying congressmen during his campaign--and was believed because everyone already knew it.

    Trump as Outsider was a false narrative set up and reinforced by the major 24/7 news sources. It is Fake News.

    Like all Urban Legends and other disinformation, the b.s. of Outsider Trump will fail the test of time. Only the most moronic if Fake News Consuming Chowderheads believe it today.
    In politics, perception is reality. If people perceive that Donald Trump is an outsider than outsiders will run for office and the right one among them will be elected.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    In politics, perception is reality. If people perceive that Donald Trump is an outsider than outsiders will run for office and the right one among them will be elected.
    In politics reality is what people feel is real. People believe stuff just because they want to believe it.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    In politics reality is what people feel is real. People believe stuff just because they want to believe it.
    A wise man once said much the same thing.

    'The average man does not get pleasure out of an idea because he thinks it is true; he thinks it is true because he gets pleasure out of it.'--H. L. Mencken
    The Fake News media understands this phenomenon well. Maybe by the time he's ninety, dannno will get an inkling too.

    The funny thing about all of this is, every cycle people spend all this time dissecting how the Deep State won the last election. And every cycle, they spend this time dreaming up a whole new way to win the next election.

    The only thing which can tip this thing our direction is inoculating people against the temptation to vote against their best interests in order to go along with the herd. But considering the lengths people went to to condemn Rand Paul for trivialities and forgive Donald Trump for felonies, I don't suppose there's any hope for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I don't suppose there's any hope for us.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Republicans learning that even Trump is a fraud... this last year has been great for shattering the illusion that government will ever work for We The People.
    Yeah, but once 2020 comes it will be "The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime" again and they won't care about DACA, the Wall or anything else because the "other side" will be so much worse.
    Protest the NSA! Send encrypted e-mails!
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Yeah, but once 2020 comes it will be "The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime" again and they won't care about DACA, the Wall or anything else because the "other side" will be so much worse.
    Hard to believe they'll find something more evil than the Wicked Witch of the West for us to vote against. But have faith. They are resourceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  21. #20

    Default

    The best thing about Trump is Hitlery being in prison.

    Seriously though, there was that whole "Two For One" regulation deal. I was a fan of that.

    And... Well, I like that he gets those Nancy-assed SJWs so shook. It's fun watching them cry and flail their fragile wrists around in hysterics.

    This is hard. The guy's a bum

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    The best thing about Trump is Hitlery being in prison.

    Seriously though, there was that whole "Two For One" regulation deal. I was a fan of that.

    And... Well, I like that he gets those Nancy-assed SJWs so shook. It's fun watching them cry and flail their fragile wrists around in hysterics.

    This is hard. The guy's a bum
    Yeah but it was always "One for all" regulation for debbie downers like me.

  23. #22
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    7,718
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The worst thing about Trump is he is ending people's hope of stopping political cronyism and corruption because people think he was corrupted after he got elected and not that he always was a scammer.
    Why is learning the truth a bad thing?


    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Yeah, but once 2020 comes it will be "The Most Important Election of Our Lifetime" again and they won't care about DACA, the Wall or anything else because the "other side" will be so much worse.
    People will again choose what they see as the lesser of two evils. What else can they do?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    People will again choose what they see as the lesser of two evils. What else can they do?
    They can realize there isn't enough difference between the two evils to worry about, and tell all their neighbors--with a smile--that they've found a non-evil to vote for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Why is learning the truth a bad thing?




    People will again choose what they see as the lesser of two evils. What else can they do?
    Plenty...

    Refuse to pay taxes
    Use the State Govs as a Shield "State Nullification"
    Political Art/Music
    Renounce Honors/Obligations to the State
    Refuse to Cooperate with the State
    Boycott Businesses that work with the State
    Start a Business
    Strike if you work for the State
    Work slowly "slow compliance" if you work for the State
    Withdraw all your money from the Banking System
    Publicly Fast
    March to spread awareness
    Become a Teacher
    Makes Anti-State T-Shirts
    Refuse to Submit Your Selective Service Card
    Occupy Public Property in Protest
    Refuse to pay Fines
    Public Prayer
    Jury Nullification
    Refuse to enforce/follow Unjust Laws "Personal Nullification"
    Overload Adminstrative Systems
    Remove your Mailbox
    Remove your License Plates
    Learn to Think Critically

    (Take responsibility for your actions if you do any of the above and the State responds.)
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 09-16-2017 at 04:11 PM.

  26. #25

    Default

    I started out this thread with a good outlook that quickly turned sour. thanks for the discussion
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions - and the [un]official football club of RPF

  27. #26

    Default

    The MSM is Exposed. The "Deep State" (Military Industrial Complex, CIA, Wall Street, Hollywood, Globalist Syndicate) is Exposed. The American Empire has been Exposed and is currently being rejected by every country not named Israel & Saudi Arabia. The 2nd Amendment is Protected. We can still grow gardens, raise chickens, and brew our own whiskey. Sounds like winning to me.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Democrats talking segregation and Calexit, Republicans learning that even Trump is a fraud... this last year has been great for shattering the illusion that government will ever work for We The People.
    This is what I have been trying to point out since the Calexit started. People wanted a wrench thrown into the system and that's pretty much what they got. Trump is proving to be quite effective at destroying people's belief in government and/or the system, whether or not this is intentional. Democrats, Repubs, Libertarians, and just about everyone else hates the face of our government for a number of different reasons right now, some having to do with Trump, others having to do with all of the entities trying to bring him down and their tactics. As long as he remains stubborn, difficult, unpredictable, and not completely controllable, this should continue.

    Operations by the Fed are more gridlocked than usual and flowing like molasses as they frantically bicker over Trump and how to defeat him, rather than debating the degree to which liberties should be destroyed. The intelligence apparatus is now exposed for the sham they are and the deep state is now visible. On top of that he has destroyed the integrity of the mainstream media to such an extent it does not feel like they will recover. This is what makes him, perhaps, the best face of government we have had in a long time, because it's creating doubts in the minds of most American citizens, something that is long overdue.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The only thing this is doing is making voters rethink the idea of ever giving an anti establishment politicians/non politicians power to anything. By the time he is out of office, the average American voter would have a new found appreciation for people like Obama and Bush.
    EM.

    It is possible but quite improbable IMO.

    Not entirely to his credit but it won't be easy now to duplicate/surpass massive blunders of Bush/his handlers (like dumb Iraqi freedom invasion) and of Obama/his political slave masters (ike dumb creation of ISIS terrorist group and instigation of civil wars bloodbaths throughout mideast). More likely he would end up being a great one-liner speecher/twitterer/middle-grounder in policy who manages to avoid and to some extent reverse massive blunders of Bush/Obama & masters co just by being himself, by wearing his thoughts on his sleeves, by keeping very few secrets etc. Sure there could be more future episodes like where he talks about letting military generals escalate war in Afghanistan and the next day talks bout firing the top general in Afganistan but that is path probably to gridlock and even slow improvement in the current mess but not to focuseed, costly blunders of the scale we have seen when US regime was fully in control of neocons' owners.

  30. #29
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Cleaner44's Avatar


    Blog Entries
    4
    Posts
    7,718
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Plenty...

    Refuse to pay taxes
    Use the State Govs as a Shield "State Nullification"
    Political Art/Music
    Renounce Honors/Obligations to the State
    Refuse to Cooperate with the State
    Boycott Businesses that work with the State
    Start a Business
    Strike if you work for the State
    Work slowly "slow compliance" if you work for the State
    Withdraw all your money from the Banking System
    Publicly Fast
    March to spread awareness
    Become a Teacher
    Makes Anti-State T-Shirts
    Refuse to Submit Your Selective Service Card
    Occupy Public Property in Protest
    Refuse to pay Fines
    Public Prayer
    Jury Nullification
    Refuse to enforce/follow Unjust Laws "Personal Nullification"
    Overload Adminstrative Systems
    Remove your Mailbox
    Remove your License Plates
    Learn to Think Critically

    (Take responsibility for your actions if you do any of the above and the State responds.)
    I think we both know that the average American can't think outside of the box enough to do most of these things on your list.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

    I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think we both know that the average American can't think outside of the box enough to do most of these things on your list.
    Can you blame them? It's football season baby! Of course, pain has a unique way of curing ignorance. When the dollar fails so will the bread and circuses. More pain = More people looking for new solutions to there suffering. If the average American can't think outside the box, right now, then plant seeds and start now! Start with your friends, family, local community and work your way out. All long term solutions to our problems must come from the local people themselves. If the people don't know better, teach them.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 09-16-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Donald Trump is Destroying the Credibility of the MSM
    By Old No. 7 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 10:57 PM
  2. FBI Terror Plot: How the Government Is Destroying the Lives of Innocent People
    By John F Kennedy III in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 09:46 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •