Thread: The PARADIGM - New "Shemitah" Author's Book Due Sep. 19th Compares HRC to Jezebel

The PARADIGM - New "Shemitah" Author's Book Due Sep. 19th Compares HRC to Jezebel

Jonathan Cahn: 'I expect blowback' from 'The Paradigm'

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/jonathan-...-the-paradigm/

So, I've actually pre-ordered this book. I read The Harbinger, Mystery of the Shemitah and trying to read Book of Mysteries, though that one's more of a collection of scriptural insights.

From what I've read of the book sample, which you can see via amazon/google play, Cahn is right. This is the Clinton book people will be talking about in a few weeks, not Hillary's. In the same way Cahn ties in hard to explain coincidences in the bible with events surrounding 9/11 in the Mystery of Shemitah, he apparently is going to tie the fall of the Northern Kingdom of Israel with events of the last half of the 20th century and forward. Presumably through Trumps election, as he supposedly had these insights in January of 2017.

The sample only gives a few excerpts up to page 96 from a 265 page book, but what I'm able to glean, is he shows parallels between moral decay of ancient Northern Israel comparing abortion to Baal's child burning altars, and public support of homosexuality as akin to the shrine prostitutes of Baal.

And even more shocking, he compares Bill and Hillary to Ahab and Jezebel! And he even ties in Monica Lewinsky into the tribe of Levi. Now, even if you aren't a biblical reader, you're probably aware "Jezebel" doesn't have a good connotation. And if you are, you can certainly see how some liberal heads are going to explode of HRC being compared to her.

So Cahn, I'm going to have to agree. Seriously blowback headed your way, bub. Don't have a lot of time at the moment but I may post some excerpts from the sample later, but encourage others to as well. I will definitely post my analysis of this book after I read it next week.

I have no doubt, just from reading the sample, this will be a HUGE best seller, perhaps topping Mystery of the Shemitah and The Harbinger.

EDIT: Just to clarify this book is undoubtedly about more than the Clinton's. It simply opens with them I gather. No doubt the Bush/Obama/Trump progression is in there as well. I believe this may blow people's minds more than Shemitah.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 09-13-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I read it.

SYNOPSIS:

In Paradigm, Cahn compares Presidents Bill/Hillary Clinton, Obama, and Trump to biblical characters Ahab/Jezebel (Bill/Hillary), Joram (Obama) [Ahab and Jezebels second son], and Jehu (Trump). Jehu was not part of the royal family but anointed by Elijah (via God) to be Northern Israel's new king.

Like Cahn's first book(s) The Harbinger/Mystery of the Shemitah, of which he directly states in Paradigm that they are part of the same mystery, he essentially is commenting on uncanny similarities between American events and biblical parallels. While the Harbinger dealt very specifically with objects and events surrounding the 9/11 attacks, and the very specific verse of Isaiah 9:10, Paradigm deals with the matching of American leaders with specific personalities in the bible.

Mind you these aren't "passing references" or vague similarities, but, true to Cahn's style, very eerie and uncanny parallels in not only events of their lives, but "years in office" matchings for all 3 personalities.

BACKGROUND ON CAHN:

Before I can really give a review of this, the reader needs some background knowledge. People often ask, "What is Cahn predicting? What is he saying is going to happen?"

Let me state this in big boldy letters, maybe it will stick better:

JONATHAN CAHN IS NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING.

Not in Pardigm, not in The Harbinger, not in Mystery of the Shemitah, not in Book of Mysteries. Cahn is a Messianic Jew and his day job is running his ministry (Hope of the World) out of New Jersey. These books merely share his insights into his interpretations of events and what they point to. "Harbinger" just means, "a sign of things to come". Like storm clouds are a harbinger of rain. Paradigm just means an "order" or a "template". In fact in Paradigm he uses the word "template" more than any other synonym for "paradigm".

His real message (also in the books) is repent and turn to Christ. This scripture vs. current events insight is extra credit. It's akin to Daniel or Joseph interpreting dreams more than anything else I'd say. But it's not even that magical really, he's simply saying, in so many words, "It's looks like God has made these events and circumstances point to these events in the bible." So what that "means" really, is "bad news". It's not a prediction of a date as much as a state of being. The fact that he noticed them at all is the magical part.

But if you read online, you'll see many popular articles saying he's a predictor of financial markets, etc. But he never "predicted", he merely analyzed in retrospect.

Now, people will say, "If God wanted people to notice something, he would turn rivers into blood, or water into wine, or part the sea, or something, he wouldn't use hidden codes and esoteric references from some money-making snake-oil salesman trying to hawk his book."

But that opinion is simply not biblical. Jesus said a couple pretty important things about signs. One was that "this generation" or "age" would not get any sign except his existence (via word of mouth). The other thing was that we should look for signs. Wait, what? In other words, some people will see it coming and some won't. Certainly, those not looking won't see it. Jesus clearly states, that day will come like a thief, so watch carefully!

So what "sign" is Cahn pointing to? Simply put, he's identifying the biblical state of America. And that state is major apostasy headed for judgment. But as I said, all his insights merely illuminate "state" not a date. It's like realizing you're house is rigged with a bomb, with a remote detonator. You can't see the entity holding the detonator, but the intent and warning is clear.

LAYERED MEANING EXAMPLE:

The bible is chocked full of layered multiple meanings. Wordplay and parables are fundamental to the Word itself. So is layered symbolism. Someone not familiar with this, might presume Cahn has created some new artform in scriptural interpretation or is making connections where there are none. So lets look at a simple concept and see how the bible presents it in multiple ways. Let's take the concept of time in the bible.

We know a week is seven days, that's in Genesis. So what defines a day? Well, days are chopped up by nights. So there are 7 days and 7 nights, but only seven "days" in a week, so when does the "day" officially begin. Start of the day? Start of the night? Here again, Genesis tells us. "And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day." So what we refer to as a "day" actually, on the Hebrew calendar, begins at night. Currently, the Hebrew calendar is on year 5777. Many Jews believe the (not-Jesus) messiah, must return before the year 6000 because of the whole millenial kingdom thing happening as the "7th" day of rest.

"A day is as a thousand years". Gods rest day, honored on the Sabbath, also has a prophetic future where it's honored as a peaceful reign of messiah for 1000 years. But wait, wasn't man created on the 6th day? Some count all the time from Adam to the millenial kingdom as "the 6th day". Another layered meaning. By that interpretation, we can see the "light who came into the world", Christ, as that sunrise in the middle of the day. Man lived in "darkness/sin" until the "light/savior" came.

Another layer of "thousand year days" can be looked at through the lens of crucifixion. The most common interpretation says Christ died on friday the 6th day, was in the tomb on the 7th, and rose on the 8th/1st day. So he was gone two days and came back on the third. Or, perhaps gone 2000 years and back somewhere in the 3rd millenium? This would agree with Hebrew calendar if the case.

Anyway, these are only a couple examples, of meanings many others have stumbled upon and found "uncanncy" and insightful. One could talk all day about time in the bible, there are hundreds of references and endless layered symbolism.

REVIEW:

So about my interpretation.

First, I thought this was going to be a bigger revelation than Harbinger. But it's more general than specific the way Mystery of the Shemitah was. Shemitah was about one verse in the bible. Isaiah 9:10, and how it connects with 9/11. Very pinpointed in its aim. Pardigm raises the bar for understanding the references. Instead of one verse, it requires knowledge of a significant chunk of 1st and 2nd Kings, when most people don't even read the OT beyond Genesis/Exodus, and perhaps Psalms/Proverbs. It also requires cultural/political knowledge from Clinton era to Trump era. Everything from Whitewater/Lewinsky to timelines involving Obama and Trump campaign tactics/mannerisms.

If you have all these prerequisites then yes, it solidly builds on the foundation of The Harbinger/M.O.T.S. If you don't, you will struggle. Honestly, even I struggled because Cahn saves the Elijah template for the second to last chapter, and he should have foreshadowed it at least. Until I got there even I was like, "OK, Cahn, get to the point." After I read that it locked into place, but before it seemed disjointed.

The thing I noticed, knowing Cahns work and watching hours and hours of his videos, is that it seems Cahn is not addressing quite a big elephant in the room. Elijah is very much linked to the end of days. Christ said John the Baptist was "Elijah", Elijah was seen with Moses talking to to Jesus by the apostles, and it is believed someone "in the spirit of Elijah" will come before the terrible day of the Lord. The "Elijah template" surrounded coming of Christ the first time and is prophesized to again surface before the 2nd coming.

So someone who knows the bible and has a handle on prophecy will instantly ask, "OK, Cahn, all the main characters are accounted for, Ahab, Jezebel, Joram, Naboth, Jehu, but who is Elijah!!!"

So Cahn went through all this effort showing how America resembles Northern Israel in 3 books, but at the end of Paradigm gives a wishy-washy interpretation of "we are all Elijah" even though every other character in the tale of Ahab's house maps to a specific person.

My best guess is simply Fear of God. Cahn knows much. He only had these revelations in Pardigm in January of this year. He knows everyone thinks the Two Witnesses are Elijah and Moses, and he himself has been on youtube with interviewerss quipping perhaps he could be one of the Two Witnesses. In other words, the Two Witnesses are directly linked with the power and prophecy of Elijah/Elisha and Moses, and now he has written a book saying that "everyone around the land of Elijah in the bible matches specific American leaders from around 1979 to 2017 (and counting).

In that light, Cahn is inches away from practically declaring something that could get him into heaps of controversy. Like himself being in the template of Elijah or the Two Witnesses. So my guess is he obscures his true feelings in order to avoid saying some truly frightening things that are on his mind. Which isn't to say he's "lying" or being deceitful in this book, but there are a few places I feel like he's bridging the gap of "connection" with some more distant tangents. Almost like he's trying to cover a piece of the puzzle he's taken away. Not to say he's cowardly in doing this. Fear of God is good, bible defines that as wisdom. So saying all that's on his mind, might be a mistake, and perhaps this work having a few holes was erring on the side of caution.

Anyway, that's my two cents. All in all, on its face it builds on the Harbinger/Paradigm message which is that America, a once unquestionably Christian nation, is sliding further and further into apostasy and that as a nation, it needs to repent or it's headed to the same place all unrepentant wicked nations go. And for those who look deeper, the references to the "Elijah template" illuminate an honestly frightening prospect of what it could mean is getting nearer.

But message same since Christ ultimately. "Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand."

If anybody has any specific questions, would be glad to answer.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 09-20-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks for the review/post. Nice work.

Question: Does Cahn ever discuss his own sin/shortcomings in his popular works?

There is an obvious snare if I use Cahn's work to compare Bill Clinton to Ahab. (I called Hillary "Jezebel" not too long ago on RPF)
    The snare is that I won't use God's word to compare myself to Ahab -or any other sinner in the Bible.
    Not something I'd want to publish for others to possibly stumble on.

I've only seen the Harbinger Tree DVD thing, loaned to us by an Israel first-er Christian friend who justifies preemptive strikes but always ends with "Jesus is the answer". (you can't choose your Christian family members) He eats sleeps and drinks Cahn stuff. *sigh*

We must first start with "Jesus is the answer".

So, I've seen the effects of Cahn's stuff on a few Christians with immature faith, and it continually pisses me off.
    Too much fear.

Why too much fear?
    We continually pray for all to be led gently to God and saved through Jesus, but gently isn't the important thing here.

Repent and be saved by Jesus I'm totally down with that part. Moar please.

God will use Cahn's work for His purpose, just like He uses all things good and bad for His purpose.

Anyway, that's my two cents. All in all, on its face it builds on the Harbinger/Paradigm message which is that America, a once unquestionably Christian nation, is sliding further and further into apostasy and that as a nation, it needs to repent or it's headed to the same place all unrepentant wicked nations go. And for those who look deeper, the references to the "Elijah template" illuminate an honestly frightening prospect of what it could mean is getting nearer.
    It's not honestly frightening, it's just honestly interesting.

Again, great review. I expect this book will be a topic of conversation next time I talk to my Christian brother who is bent on preemptive strikes.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Thanks for the review/post. Nice work.

Question: Does Cahn ever discuss his own sin/shortcomings in his popular works?
    In his videos and interviews he talks about his conversion from non-believing/practicing atheist jew, to Christ-believing Jew. While he certainly preaches a lot "about" repentance, I'm not aware of any public acknowledgement of sins he's committed. I'm not really aware of any scandals surrounding him. Not everyone is a Saul of Tarsus. Some converts have much less to repent for.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    There is an obvious snare if I use Cahn's work to compare Bill Clinton to Ahab. (I called Hillary "Jezebel" not too long ago on RPF)
    The snare is that I won't use God's word to compare myself to Ahab -or any other sinner in the Bible.
    Not something I'd want to publish for others to possibly stumble on.

I've only seen the Harbinger Tree DVD thing, loaned to us by an Israel first-er Christian friend who justifies preemptive strikes but always ends with "Jesus is the answer". (you can't choose your Christian family members) He eats sleeps and drinks Cahn stuff. *sigh*

We must first start with "Jesus is the answer".

So, I've seen the effects of Cahn's stuff on a few Christians with immature faith, and it continually pisses me off.
    Too much fear.

Why too much fear?
    We continually pray for all to be led gently to God and saved through Jesus, but gently isn't the important thing here.

Repent and be saved by Jesus I'm totally down with that part. Moar please.

God will use Cahn's work for His purpose, just like He uses all things good and bad for His purpose.

It's not honestly frightening, it's just honestly interesting.

Again, great review. I expect this book will be a topic of conversation next time I talk to my Christian brother who is bent on preemptive strikes.

By comparing Clinton to a sinner in the bible he's just trying to illuminate the state our country is in. He's very apologetic in the book itself by letting the reader know every few chapters, "not saying it's a judgement of character". But at the same time facts are facts and sins are sins. There's no arguing Hillary champions the killing of the unborn, and no arguing Clinton committed adultery in the Oval office. Both have professed it openly.

Anyway, I could elaborate, but I'm not quite sure what you're getting at that comparing people to biblical figures could cause someone to stumble.

As far as the fear comments, Job says, "The fear of the Lord is wisdom, and to shun evil understanding." Too much worldly fear, worrying about money, long life, getting caught, etc. is surely bad. But godly fear, fearing to anger Him, fearing his judgment where appropriate is just good sense. I think a lot of what Cahn has written has made people "see the bomb" so to speak, with regards to America. Fearing God judging this country I think is wise. I mean, the vast majority don't obviously and think America is invincible, and clearly, from a biblical standpoint that is a real danger.

Not bragging about my faith being "mature" or anything, as you say, but I "saw the bomb" long before I started reading/listening to Cahn. So have others, Bob Thiel of the Continuing Church of God for instance.

But since you commented on my "frightening" comment and said it was interesting, I'll elaborate a little further.

The Harbinger, which centers around the Isaiah 9:10 curse, has a very specific theme of an "unheeded warning". The story of Ahab/Jezebel/Elijah/Joram/Jehu has the theme of a wicked apostate house of Israel destroyed. As I said, Cahn only talks about Elijah as symbolic, whereas for the others, he mapped them to specific people.

1st Kings 18-19 talks about some pretty heavy stuff Cahn doesn't go into concerning Elijah. Elijah first confronts Ahab and then has all the prophets of Baal assembled, and after proving the God of Israel is the true God has hundreds of Jezebel's priests slain. Then he flees into hiding (from Jezebel), asks God to kill him but is magically fed, and does a 40 days/nights trek to the Mountain of God (Horeb). It is there on the same mountain where the Ten Commandments were given that God instructs Elijah to anoint Hazael, Jehu, and Elisha.

So the identity of Elijah in Cahn's allegory is hidden, but in the story he's in hiding as well.

Long story short, to me, and my understanding there's a strong implication of an Elijah factor in Cahn's Harbinger/Paradigm that has not manifested. And Elijah is strongly linked to the coming "Day of the Lord" which has the double meaning of Christs coming, and Christs second coming. So it's a frightening prospect that more and more alignments seem to be putting the bullseye on America.

Of course the "good news" is the establishment of God's Kingdom at the end of all this. But from here to there...
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 09-21-2017 at 08:20 AM.