Thread: FL - Rap star shoots video showing lynching of white child

Exclamation FL - Rap star shoots video showing lynching of white child

God bless the British tabloids, eh?

Trying to find a more "respectable" covering of this.

Rapper XXXTentacion sparks outrage with music video showing him HANGING a white child

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/445768...-a-white-child

A black rapper has sparked outrage after his latest video showed him lynching a white child.

Hip hop artist XXXTentacion released the video for his latest track "Look At Me!" yesterday and has already been blasted on social media for the "outrageous" video.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

How long before the maniacs make this required viewing at colleges and schools?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Mike Cernovich did a periscope on it last night

https://www.pscp.tv/Cernovich/1OyKArpElqWGb?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The video came out yesterday and this is a guy who is really looking for attention. He believes that any publicity is good publicity. Here is the video, it makes no sense from any perspective just him and the producer trying to cram in as much controversial imagery to get attention. A few weeks back, put out some crytic post that gave the impression that he was suicidal and when people paid him some attention. he came out to say that it was a joke.

I personally don't care for jokes that deal with suicides, hurting children and race antagonism but that is how he has chose to promote his music.

The video above is of him talking about the "dear white people video" and from it you can tell that he is not as controversial as the music video suggests.

This incident was said to have happened Aug. 28. However it is making front page news now.

An 8-year-old biracial boy's family claims a group of white teens attempted to hang him
    http://www.businessinsider.com/white...mpshire-2017-9
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Thank you Che, for the apologetics.

How very edgy of yo.

Yawn, yo.

Report to Hollywood, yo.

Kathy Griffin called for ya yo. Wants to collaborate, yo.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 09-13-2017 at 01:24 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Thank you Che, for the apologetics.
    Yea, I am not going to condone what he did. It is completely tasteless in my book and he is adult enough to know what he is doing s wrong. I posted the second video to show that he knows that black people being careless with race topics is not a good. He actually denounced it with the "dear white people" video but he is doing it now cos fame. I won't buy his record, I won't even pirate his record or listen to it on youtube and if I saw him on fire tomorrow, I won't spite on him to reduce his suffering.

Btw, a few days back he also released a youtube video threatened to rape feminists and SJWs because they criticized his response to his domestic violence allegation he is facing. He is a dirty, disgusting, despicable, woman beating human being but he is not the black KKK. More like a dirty, hood, tattooed up Krusty the Klown. The kind of person that I wouldn't care if you and your boys just happen to capture him and lynch him tomorrow

Hopefully, this would be the end of any talks of me apologizing for this attention seeking creature.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-14-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The video came out yesterday and this is a guy who is really looking for attention. He believes that any publicity is good publicity. Here is the video, it makes no sense from any perspective just him and the producer trying to cram in as much controversial imagery to get attention. A few weeks back, put out some crytic post that gave the impression that he was suicidal and when people paid him some attention. he came out to say that it was a joke.

I personally don't care for jokes that deal with suicides, hurting children and race antagonism but that is how he has chose to promote his music.

The video above is of him talking about the "dear white people video" and from it you can tell that he is not as controversial as the music video suggests.
    It appears to be monetized.

Ron Paul's videos aren't monetized because hate or ADL bull$#@! or something.

You don't see any hypocrisy there?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sends quite the f%#$ing message, eh?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He'd never figure out the knot. We're safe.

The kind of person that I wouldn't care if you and your boys just happen to capture him and lynch him tomorrow
    $#@! you. That $#@! don't roll here. Who the $#@! are you talking to asshat? This Edwardo sock needs to go.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-13-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It appears to be monetized.

Ron Paul's videos aren't monetized because hate or ADL bull$#@! or something.

You don't see any hypocrisy there?
    Good point, but to be honest, youtube treats music/showbiz videos differently from news and commentary videos. People from TYT got their videos demonized too so it seems like the pattern is to target news/commentary content creators while ignoring showbiz content creators. xxxtentacion content falls in the former category so it gets monetized while mild manner Ron get his videos demonetized. .

Good point, but to be honest, youtube treats music/showbiz videos differently from news and commentary videos. People from TYT got their videos demonized too so it seems like the pattern is to target news/commentary content creators while ignoring showbiz content creators. xxxtentacion content falls in the former category so it gets monetized while mild manner Ron get his videos demonetized. .
    More leftist privilege, they dominate show biz so it gets special treatment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@! you. That $#@! don't roll here. Who the $#@! are you talking to asshat? This Edwardo sock needs to go.
    I know you won't believe me but it wasn't my intention to portray AF as a black lynching KKK member. I got a few -rep that called me on it. Went back and look at my post and it seems like I got a bit carried away.

So my apologies to AF, should't have used lynching in my post. What I mean't to say is that if he were to fu*k him up good in real life, I wouldn't bat an eye lid . Trying to say that the woman beating POS deserves whatever is coming to him.

Now can we please stop calling me Eduard0 and calling for my banning on this site?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    More leftist privilege, they dominate show biz so it gets special treatment.
    Leftists also dominate the news on YT. They would be hurting their own just as much as they would be hurting conservatives. Plus fake news conservative outlets and vloggers like Stefan and Alex Jones who don't need google cent ads are the only ones who survive.

Why do they call themselves African Americans and only refer to us as white? Scwewy.

Leftists also dominate the news on YT. They would be hurting their own just as much as they would be hurting conservatives. Plus fake news conservative outlets and vloggers like Stefan and Alex Jones who don't need google cent ads are the only ones who survive.
    So the only ones left standing are the MSM and the controlled opposition, that is just how they like it.
    The "legitimate" MSM is leftist to the core and the only right-wingers left standing are the ones with no credibility.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

His explanation of the video. I still don't agree with him but now I don't want anyone to fu*k him up. I think he is trying to send a message but his methods are all $#@!ed up. Listen to the first 5 minutes and judge for yourself.

Jules out

His explanation of the video. I still don't agree with him but now I don't want anyone to fu*k him up. I think he is trying to send a message but his methods are all $#@!ed up. Listen to the first 5 minutes and judge for yourself.

Jules out
    It is so touching that you can see the good in people to whom society has turned their backs.

Big hugs from you to this X fellow, Che, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy.........

You have a big heart full of luv.....

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    It is so touching that you can see the good in people to whom society has turned their backs.

Big hugs from you to this X fellow, Che, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy.........

You have a big heart full of luv.....
    Have no idea who Gacy or Bundy is but sadly I am not half the man my hero Che was, I am a coward who instead of fighting TBTB on the battlefield, I hide behind my computer to talk sh*t. I wish I could be more like him but my backbone is made of the same material mash mellows are made off.

Xxx fella I think has some mental issues, anyone who gets a facial tattoo must have a few nuts in their head loose. Multiple facial tattoos leaves me speechless.

Have no idea who Gacy or Bundy is but sadly I am not half the man my hero Che was, I am a coward who instead of fighting TBTB on the battlefield, I hide behind my computer to talk sh*t. I wish I could be more like him but my backbone is made of the same material mash mellows are made off.

Xxx fella I think has some mental issues, anyone who gets a facial tattoo must have a few nuts in their head loose. Multiple facial tattoos leaves me speechless.

Che Guevara's racist remarks

The following quotes in which Che Guevara is expressing racist thoughts should be included. They are all taken from his own biography; The Motorcycle Diaries:
    "The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."
    "The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Che_Guevara

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

el Che was anti-American and functioned as would any tired, stale dictator would.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eh, maybe not...

Do not shoot! I am Che Guevara and worth more to you alive than dead. - Che' at the end

Eh, maybe not...

Do not shoot! I am Che Guevara and worth more to you alive than dead. - Che' at the end

What is the joke behind that? Why do you have a Che avatar? Obviously Che is the worst of the worst.