Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adverse effects of polio vaccines

Adverse effects of polio vaccines

Some of the worst health malpractice stories I’ve read are about polio vaccines.

INDIA
    Member of Bilderberg Melinda Gates, wife of the so-called “richest man in the world”, is a real philanthropist and founded the “Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation”, that is trying to get “wild polio” out of this world.
    Apparently it is really bad when (only) several hundreds of children die of “wild polio”, so ten thousands of children in India get paralysed by Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP), caused by the vaccine: http://humansarefree.com/2016/05/bil...am-caused.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/GM6SU)

It isn’t fair to accuse the Gates Foundation alone (and Gates' PATH and GAVI), because it is a joint effort with the World Health Organization (WHO).
    India was declared free of the wild polio virus by the WHO in January 2011 however there has been a huge increase in cases of NPAFP.
    In 2004, 12,000 cases of NPAFP were reported which increased to 25,000 in 2005, 40,000 in 2007, 61,000 in 2011, and 53,563 cases by 2012.
    Government surveillance data show that India has become the nation with the world’s highest rate of NPAFP incidence. In the 13 months before December 2015, India has reported 53,563 cases of NPAFP at a national rate of 12 per 100,000 children: http://www.oye.news/news/health/indi...-dramatically/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/NM0Tp)

The best source I’ve found on this black page in history are Neetu Vashisht and Jacob Puliyel of the Department of Pediatrics at St. Stephens Hospital in Delhi.

Neetu Vashisht et al – ”Polio programme: let us declare victory and move on” (2012): http://www.whale.to/v/polioaccuteflacid.pdf
    (archived here: http://archive.is/3gGM5)
    Furthermore, while India has been polio-free for a year, there has been a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). In 2011, there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated. The principle of primum-non-nocere [First, do no harm] was violated.
    (...)
    The first step in understanding the issue is to clarify what the term eradication implies as distinct from elimination and control of disease.
    (…)
    However in 2005, a fifth of the cases of non-polio AFP in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh (UP) were followed up after 60 days. 35.2% were found to have residual paralysis and 8.5% had died (making the total of residual paralysis or death - 43.7%) (28). Sathyamala examined data from the following year and showed that children who were identified with non-polio AFP were at more than twice the risk of dying than those with wild polio infection (27).
    (...)
    In 2011, an additional 47,500 children were newly paralysed in the year, over and above the standard 2/100,000 non-polio AFP that is generally accepted as the norm. (32-33).

Neetu Vashisht et al – “Trends in Nonpolio Acute Flaccid Paralysis Incidence in India 2000 to 2013” (2015): http://www.ineip.org/content/abstrac...-acute-flaccid
    (archived here: http://archive.is/GsCls)
    Although the incidence of polio acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) has decreased in India, the nonpolio AFP (NPAFP) rate has increased. Nationwide, the NPAFP rate is 11.82 per 100,000 population, whereas the expected rate is 1 to 2 per 100,000 population. We examined the correlates of NPAFP to discern explanations for the increase. The incidence of polio AFP in India has decreased. However, the nonpolio AFP rate has increased since 2000.
    (...)
    Results: NPAFP increased with the number of OPV doses used. (R2=25.02%; P<0.001). When effect of cumulative doses over the previous years was examined, the non-polio AFP rate in 2013 best correlated to the cumulative doses received in the previous 7 years (R2=57.16%), excluding 2012 as data for this year was incomplete. This correlation was highly significant (P<0.001).
    The following graph shows that the correlation between number of NPAFP cases and Cumulative amount of Oral Polio Vaccines

UGANDA
    This wasn’t the first time that vaccination campaigns with polio caused controversy.
    Kihura Nkuba was told by a preacher that when the WHO and UNICEF introduced the National Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children died after vaccination. After Nkuba discussed the adverse effects of Oral Polio Vaccination (OPV) on his radio shows, revolts broke out in the streets. Then the army was used to vaccinate children with polio.
    In 1977, the month following polio vaccination, at the main hospital in Mbarara more than 600 children had died.

Nkuba became something of an investigative reporter after being accused of making ill-founded claims. He read that they stopped poisoning children in North America with Sabin OPV in 1996 because, it caused polio. When he was over in the USA, he called the CDC:
    I said 'I am living in America and I want to go to Uganda, and my children have not received oral polio vaccination. And they said 'No, they can't receive oral polio vaccination in this country.' I said 'Why not ?' and they said 'Well, you can get polio from oral polio vaccination.' And I said 'Is this the Centers for Disease Control ?' and they said 'Yes'. 'Are you sure you are not the Centers for Disease Uncontrol ?' They said 'No, we are the Centers for Disease Control - the real McCoy.' So I said 'What if I have a history of HIV and I receive oral polio ?' They said 'That would be really pretty dangerous. It could be a death sentence.' (And I said) can I have your name ?' 'No, you can't have my name. You can have a reference number.' I said 'O.K.' but I recorded this, and when I went back I played it on radio.
    Growing up in Uganda, Nkuba never saw any cases of polio. Until he was 25, when he went to the cities where polio vaccination had taken place.
    In Africa polio doesn’t kill anybody and is very rare to catch, and even rarer to get paralysed by polio. Every 5 seconds a child is dying of malaria in Africa. Why doesn’t Africa get life-saving anti-malaria treatment?
    Nkuba reported he had a terrible car crash, when two pick-up trucks forced him off the road: http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.htm
    (archived here: http://archive.is/W9cwy)

SYRIA
    The horrors of polio vaccination continue. Even the WHO has admitted a recent vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 (cVDPV2) outbreak in Syria.
    Ironically there wasn’t a single Wild Polio Virus type 1 (WPV1) case reported in Syria since 21 January 2014 (according to the WHO this proves how great these vaccines are…).
    A total of 58 Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) cases have been reported in Syria this year until 6 June 2017. 11 of these have tested negative for polioviruses.
    Syria switched from trivalent Oral Polio Vaccine (tOPV) to bipalent Oral Polio Vaccine (bOPV) for routine immunization on 1 May 2016.
    Ironically, according to the WHO these polio cases show that it’s “critical to achieve the highest possible coverage during the vaccination response”: http://www.who.int/csr/don/13-June-2...b-republic/en/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/XS8sT)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-17-2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: added archive links
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So ignore everything already posted on the topic and start a new thread. Anti-vaxxers all behave the exact same way.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    So ignore everything already posted on the topic and start a new thread. Anti-vaxxers all behave the exact same way.
    As do rabid pro-vaxxers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (NPAFP)
    Non- polio. This is caused by a completely different virus than the one in the polio vaccine.

Ron Paul called the polio vaccine "A blessing"- having seen the impact of polio on friends he grew up with.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Vaccines are dangerous and should never be injected into anyone for any reason. They are not the answer to infectious diseases.
    Ron Paul would disagree with her.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...-not-mandates/

If I were still a practicing ob-gyn and one of my patients said she was not going to vaccinate her child, I might try to persuade her to change her mind. But, if I were unsuccessful, I would respect her decision.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That's because Dr. Ron Paul hasn't had the time to look into it, but I am positive if he did he would agree with Dr. Humphries.

One thing they agree with is-- Government is NEVER the answer to health freedom.

That's because Dr. Ron Paul hasn't had the time to look into it, but I am positive if he did he would agree with Dr. Humphries.

One thing they agree with is-- Government is NEVER the answer to health freedom.
    Ron Paul WAS a doctor. He saw the negative impact of polio on kids he personally knew and calls the polio vaccine "a blessing". He got his medical degree in 1961 and practiced until he entered politics in 1976. Dr. Humphries worked in kidney related fields- not vaccines (she claims, without evidence, that vaccines cause kidney disease). Ron Paul gave then out on a regular basis in his family practice. He has far more experience with vaccines than she does.

Polio virus was not responsible for the paralysis in the first part of the 20th century.
    Dr. Paul knows from personal experience that this is blatantly false.

He spoke about being in high school and having friends of neighbors dying from polio. Dr. Paul feels that particular vaccine has been fantastic.
    I saw polio being wiped out and I took a polio shot, so I think discretionary choice making is fine.
    http://www.ronpaul.com/2009-10-28/ro...all-americans/
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 02:31 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul (also a trained doctor): https://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/02/vacc...rand-paul.html

"Public awareness of how good vaccines are for kids and how they are good for public health is a great idea," the senator said.
    I think that vaccines are one of the greatest medical breakthroughs we have ever had and I am a big fan.
    (quote from video interview)

Both agree they are great- they just are against making them mandatory for everybody.

"I'm not arguing vaccines are a bad idea. I think they are a good thing. But I think the parent should have some input.
    "What happens if you have somebody not wanting to take the smallpox vaccine and it ruins it for everybody else? I think there are times in which there can be some rules, but for the first part it ought to be voluntary," he told Ingraham.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 03:00 PM.

“Mandatory vaccine programs are ‘A violation of the Nuremberg Code … .’ Jane Orient, M.D.”

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. – Albert Einstein”

“And my experience is that the ordinary intelligent anti-vaccinator can dumbfound nine-tenths of the medical men on the subject.
    W. R.HADWEN, M.D., J.P. 1902”

“As long as medical text books advise physicians to regard a recent vaccination as a sign that any disease having the appearance of smallpox is probably some other disease, the voluminous statistics compiled by health boards comparing the number of cases of smallpox among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are worthless. [1923]”

“Liberating ourselves from the nursery of non-think in which blind belief flourishes is to begin the journey, not only to freedom, but to maturity.
    Walene James”

“I’ve never met a drug yet, including aspirin, that didn’t have some side effects. Dr. Arthur Caplan”

“Smallpox has gone the way of Cholera and other filth diseases before the onward march of sanitation and improved living conditions.
    Dr. C. Killick Millard, 1914”

“Vaccination has been a disaster on the immune system. It actually causes a lot of illness. We are changing our genetic code through vaccination. Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.”

“In my experience of 27 years with hundreds of unvaccinated children in my practice, they fared better than their vaccinated peers by any measure of physical and emotional health that you would care to use. And I’ve had mothers with both vaccinated and unvaccinated children in the same family tell me the same thing. Dr. Incao”

Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testified before a Senate subcommittee that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine.

“Crib death was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood. –Harris L. Coulter, PhD.”

“Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between 1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diphtheria, and measles occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics. —Dr. Archie Kalokerinos, M.D.”

“Ive been practicing for 40 years, and in the past 10 years the children have been sicker than ever.–Dr Doris J.Rapp, paediatric allergist.”

“I once believed in Jenner; I once believed in Pasteur. I believed in vaccination. I believed in vivisection. But I changed my views as the result of hard thinking.–Dr. Hadwen”

“It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated. – Dr. Glen Dettman.”

“There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good. – Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)”

“There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age. – Paul Frame, M.D., Journal of Family Practice”

“Provocation polio. That is the truth about those outbreaks of polio. And I offer a well considered personal opinion that polio is a man made disease. -Viera Scheibner, Ph.D.”

“May as well consult a butcher on the value of vegetarianism as a doctor on the worth of vaccination.—Bernard Shaw”

“The vaccinations are not working, and they are dangerous.. We should be working with nature. — Lendon H.Smith, M.D.”

“For a paediatrician to attack what has become the ‘bread and butter’ of paediatric practice is equivalent to a priest denying the infallibility of the pope. – Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.”

“The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger.
    –Dr. Buchwald, M.D. ”

“Only after realising that routine immunisations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates. –Dr. Kalokerinos”

“If we look closely, we realise that health for all, according to the WHO, means medicalization and vaccinations for all. That is to say sickness for all. — Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.”

“The incidence of asthma has been found to be five times more common in vaccinated children. -The Lancet, 1994.”

“89% of doctors rely on drug company salesmen for their information. -The Australian Doctor 1989”

“The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used — Dr. James A. Shannon, National Institutes of Health”

“No batch of vaccine can be proved safe before it is given to children. — Surgeon General of the United States, Leonard Scheele, addressing an AMA convention in 1955”

“All rights not demanded are presumed waived. ~Scott Thurston”

“When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies ~U.S. Representative Ron Paul, MD.”

“He [Public Health] uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts… for support rather than illumination. ~ Andrew Lang (1844-1912)”

“An amazingly large percent of studies are conducted or interpreted incorrectly. There is none so blind as the double blind !
    Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride, 2006”

13 Things You Didn't Know About Polio

1. In the 1800's a popular wallpaper called Paris Green was infused with a potent pesticide. Some of the most toxic substances known to man: copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic.

2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.

3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.

4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body.

5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)

6. Polio outbreaks hit throughout the summer, only during pesticide spraying times. (not the sunless and damp winter/spring seasons like other disease outbreaks)

7. Polio had NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly.

8. Parents report finding their children paralyzed in and around apple orchards. One of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops of the time (with lead arsenate or copper arsenate) were apple orchards.

9. President Roosevelt became paralyzed over night while on his farm in the summer, which contained many crops, including apple orchards. He also swam the day prior in a bay that was heavily polluted by industrial agricultural run off.

10. Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties.

11. In 1956 the AMA (The American Medical Association) instructed each licensed medical doctor that they could no longer classify polio as polio, or their license to practice would be terminated. Any paralysis was now to be diagnosed as AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) MS, MD, Bell's Palsy, cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillian-Barre etc etc. This was orchestrated purposely to make the public believe polio was eradicated by the polio vaccine campaign, but because the polio vaccine contained toxic ingredients directly linked to paralysis, polio cases (not identified as polio) were skyrocketing...but only in vaccinated areas.

12. The first polio vaccine was worked on by Dr. Jonas Salk and human experiments using this vaccine were conducted purposely on orphans in government/church run institutions because they were vulnerable and didn't require any parental consent signatures, as they had no parents. The vaccine was "declared safe" by "medicine" (as they always are) and that vaccine gave 40,000 orphans polio, permanently paralyzed hundreds and killed at least 10 children. All injuries and deaths under-reported of course by the same authorities who orchestrated the atrocity. This was called The Cutter Incident.

13. The next "improved" polio vaccine, given to hundreds of millions, carried both the SV 40 cancer virus as well as the AIDS virus. Every step of the way, medicine declaring they know for sure, that this time, they have everything straightened out. Same story then, same story now.

Note on polio: Doctors are starting to think that the polio epidemics of the 1940s and 1950s may have been caused by the high number of tonsillectomies done in the 1920s, 30s and 40s. They have discovered that the only area of the body that can synthesize the antibody to poliomyelitis is the tonsils. If you donÂ’t have tonsils you canÂ’t fight off polio. During the polio epidemics it was found that people who had their tonsils removed were 3-5 times more likely to develop paralysis. We did not cause the polio, but we converted people who would have recovered from a viral illness into people with a paralytic illness. Dr R V Southcott believed that a child whose tonsils were removed at the usual age of 5-7 yrs suffers trauma to the nerves of the pharynx which increases susceptibility to bulbar poliomyelitis for at least ten years. In an outbreak in South Australia in 1947-48 he found that in 35 out of 39 cases of bulbar poliomyelitis the patient had been tonsillectomised. Cit. See also, Polio - A Man-Made Epidemic from DDT and Rampant Tonsil Removal?

http://vaccine-injury.info/suzanne-humphries.cfm

When in doubt, bury things in a wall of text. The biggest BS in all that other BS?

7. Polio had NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly.
    It is a virus- like the flu is a virus.

https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/c...fact_sheet.htm
    How is polio spread?

Polio is spread when the stool of an infected person is introduced into the mouth of another person through contaminated water or food (fecal-oral transmission). Oral-oral transmission by way of an infected person's saliva may account for some cases.

When and for how long is a person able to spread polio?

Patients are most infectious from seven to ten days before and after the onset of symptoms. However, patients are potentially contagious as long as the virus is present in the throat and feces. The virus persists in the throat for approximately one week after the onset of illness and is excreted in the feces for three to six weeks.

“Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testified before a Senate subcommittee that nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine.”
    That is because polio had become so rare in the US. In 1955, there were 30,000 polio cases in the US which led to over 1000 deaths a year. Thanks to the vaccines (there were two- Sabin's and Salk's), by 1961 polio in the US had nearly vanished- fewer than 100 a year. The last case in the US was reported in 1979. There have been zero outbreaks of polio in the US for almost 40 years. If the vaccine is causing outbreaks, we should be seeing many more cases- thousands perhaps. Instead it is only found in a couple of countries in the entire world- despite billions of vaccines being distributed. If even one percent of those vaccinated were given polio from their vaccine, one percent of one billion would mean ten million cases of vaccine induced polio. The live polio vaccine was thought to be causing up to eight cases of polio a year in the US (out of a couple hundred million people). India is not the only country being vaccinated against polio but it is the only country where increasing cases of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis has been observed. (cases have been declining in recent years).

13. The next "improved" polio vaccine, given to hundreds of millions, carried both the SV 40 cancer virus as well as the AIDS virus. Every step of the way, medicine declaring they know for sure, that this time, they have everything straightened out. Same story then, same story now.
    Bunk. The AIDs virus has not been found in any vaccines and SV40 was in early polio vaccines because there was no way to test for any contaminants at the time. Once testing was developed and SV40 identified, it was removed and has not been in any US vaccines since the early 1960's- half a century ago.

Note on polio: Doctors are starting to think that the polio epidemics of the 1940s and 1950s may have been caused by the high number of tonsillectomies done in the 1920s, 30s and 40s.
    \

Also bogus. Tonsillectomies started to decline about 1940 yet polio cases continued to increase for the next 15 years- until vaccination started taking off. The theory was considered in the 1930's but isn't considered today.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 05:11 PM.

It is a virus- ...

Speaking of viruses...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

@zippy

The rise and decline of tonsillectomy in twentieth-century America.

Grob GN1.
    Author information
    Abstract
    This article explores the rise and decline of tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy (T&A) in twentieth-century America. Between 1915 and the 1960s, T&A was the most frequently performed surgical procedure in the United States. Its rise was dependent on novel medical concepts, paradigms, and institutions that were in the process of reshaping the structure and practice of medicine. The driving force was the focal theory of infection, which assumed that circumscribed and confined infections could lead to systemic disease in any part of the body. The tonsils in particular were singled out as "portals of infection," and therefore their removal became a legitimate therapy. Nevertheless, what kinds of evidence could prove that tonsils were portals of infection? How could the effectiveness of tonsillectomy be determined? An inherent difficulty was the absence of any consensus on the criteria that would be employed to judge its efficacy. Yet tonsillectomy persisted despite ambiguous supportive evidence. Although criticisms of the procedure were common by the 1930s, its decline did not begin until well after 1945 and involved debates over the nature of evidence, the significance of clinical experience in the validation of a particular therapy, and the role of competing medical specialties.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17426070

And still the number of polio cases continued to rise. Proof there was no cause/ effect.

And still the number of polio cases continued to rise. Proof there was no cause/ effect.
    Six New England states reported increases in polio one year after the Salk vaccine was introduced, ranging from more than doubling in Vermont to Massachusetts’ astounding increase of 642%; other states reported increases as well. The incidence in Wisconsin increased by a factor of five. Idaho and Utah actually halted vaccination due to the increased incidence and death rate. In 1959, 77.5% of Massachusetts’ paralytic cases had received 3 doses of IPV (injected polio vaccine). During 1962 U.S. Congressional hearings, Dr. Bernard Greenberg, head of the Dept. of Biostatistics for the University of North Carolina School of Public Health, testified that not only did the cases of polio increase substantially after mandatory vaccinations—a 50% increase from 1957 to 1958, and an 80% increase from 1958 to 1959—but that the statistics were deliberately manipulated by the Public Health Service to give the opposite impression.(52) It is important to understand that the polio vaccine was not universally accepted, at least initially. Despite this, polio declined both in European countries that refused mass vaccination as well as in those that employed it.

As the natural decrease in Polio cases began in the early 50’s, we can clearly see that in countries where the Polio vaccine was introduced cases actually increased. In areas where Polio was non existent, Polio began to show up when the vaccine was introduced to the area. In countries that did not implement the vaccine, Polio became non existent. Eventually the natural decline of Polio meant that even though we still use the vaccine, most vaccinated will not contract the virus because there is an immunity to it. It is important to note though that cases after 1961, as shown above, are due to the vaccine itself.
    http://www.collective-evolution.com/...stopped-polio/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Massachusetts’ astounding increase of 642%; other states reported increases as well.
    The Massachusetts increase was due to a bad batch of the vaccine. http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/08/op...5.html?mcubz=0

I was a resident physician at Boston Children's Hospital in 1956, when the last great polio epidemic in the United States occurred in eastern Massachusetts. From late summer 1956 until early 1957, the Boston area experienced more than 1,200 cases of polio due to inoculation that used an improperly produced version of the killed-virus vaccine.

It is important to note though that cases after 1961, as shown above, are due to the vaccine itself.
    There were only about ten cases of polio a year in the US after 1961 (twenty in 1961 out of 187 million people).

Despite this, polio declined both in European countries that refused mass vaccination as well as in those that employed it.
    While it wasn't mandatory in all countries of Europe, there was still widespread vaccination which helped lead to the decline of polio "even in those countries which did not use mass vaccination."

1960s

An estimated 7 671 children are paralysed annually by poliomyelitis in the countries of the European Region from 1961-1965. This is a dramatic decrease, approximately 74%, from the numbers of cases seen in the early 1950's and clearly shows the impact of introduction of vaccination against poliomyelitis. Twelve countries appear to interrupt transmission of poliovirus after introduction of polio vaccine. OPV is introduced in many of the European countries based on the successes observed with its use in the late 1950's.
    Poliomyelitis paralyses an estimated 28 500 children annually in the countries of the European Region from 1951-1955.
    https://www.unicef.org/newsline/poli...milestones.htm
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 07:15 PM.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-17045202

Pretty impressive changes. Didn't happen because more people washed their hands.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Some people are just extremely distrustful in everything, and their ideas are perpetuated by confirmation bias. If they were right, you have to wonder why the global population is increasing faster than ever before and people are living longer than ever before.

But I'm wondering why the masses haven't been sterilized by the GMOs, fluoridated water, autism injections, chemtrails, (insert your theory here). Maybe it's all in your heads? It's actually amazing how there is so much evidence debunking these theories, little evidence for them to begin with, but people are so easily convinced to believe anything (as long as it contradicts the "mainstream narrative.") Imagine if the government/scientific community said that global warming didn't exist and was nothing to worry about. These same people would be screeching "CLIMERT CHENGE." They aren't motivated by facts, but by distrust in authority, which is why these people are so prevalent among the liberty community.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Speaking of viruses...
    We've got a bad case of herpejuans.

It seems like it never goes away.

Dr. Paul knows from personal experience that this is blatantly false.
    How many polio vaccines did Dr. Paul administer during his practice?

Dr. Humphries, a nephrologist (kidney doctor) administered vaccines in her practice until she saw some of the negative effects some vaccines had on some patients with kidney problems.

She was not anti-vaccine.

She was pro-patient and pro-individualized medicine.

When she could not practice medicine in the best interest of the patient and was persecuted for not following a one-size-fits all approach to medicine, she left her practice.

THE “DISAPPEARANCE” OF POLIO by Dr. Humphries.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Dr. Humphries, a nephrologist (kidney doctor) administered vaccines in her practice until she saw some of the negative effects some vaccines had on some patients with kidney problems.

She was not anti-vaccine.

She was pro-patient and pro-individualized medicine.

When she could not practice medicine in the best interest of the patient and was persecuted for not following a one-size-fits all approach to medicine, she left her practice.

THE “DISAPPEARANCE” OF POLIO by Dr. Humphries.
    Nephrologists don't administer vaccines. Ron Paul was a family practitioner and OB GYN. They do. How many? You would have to ask him. She would have had no call to give a polio vaccination in her line of work.

https://www.davita.com/kidney-diseas...logist?/e/6884

What does a nephrologist do?

A nephrologist generally sees patients who are referred by their primary care physicians or general physicians for problems related to the kidneys, high blood pressure or certain types of metabolic disorders. If someone feels they are having problems with their kidneys, they can seek out the care of a nephrologist. When a kidney doctor first meets with a patient, he or she will usually go over the patient’s medical history and do a complete physical.

A nephrologist will then do blood and urine tests to determine how well the patient’s kidneys are functioning. He or she may also order a kidney ultrasound. When necessary, a nephrologist may perform a kidney biopsy in order to better determine what is wrong with the kidneys. However, a nephrologist is not a surgeon and typically does not perform operations. Treatment of kidney cancer, prostate operations and removal of kidney stones are usually handled by a different type of physician known as a urologist.

If a nephrologist finds that a patient’s kidneys are not functioning as they should, he or she will help diagnose the cause and prescribe a treatment plan. If a kidney doctor detects kidney disease, he or she will do tests to determine what stage of kidney disease the patient is in and plan the patient’s treatment. The nephrologist will usually refer the patient to a renal dietitian, renal social worker and renal nurse who will help with the patient’s care. If the patient needs dialysis or a kidney transplant, his or her kidney doctor will discuss the different types of dialysis or refer the patient to a transplant center.
    Who should see a nephrologist?

A person may be referred to a kidney doctor if he or she is experiencing:

Acute renal failure
    Stage 4 or 5 chronic kidney disease
    Accelerated decline in kidney function
    Chronic urinary tract infections
    Repeat urinary tract infections
    High blood pressure that does not respond to medication
    A glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of 30 or lower
    Repeat kidney stones
    Blood loss in the urine
    Protein loss in the urine
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Nephrologists don't administer vaccines.
    Dr. Humphries did, both in her residencies as well as in her practice in a hospital, where she was required to do so.

The interviewer then reveals how Dr. Humphries has been a doctor for a long time, and that she used to not only believe in vaccines, but she used to give them. So she asks Dr. Humphries what she learned in her research to make her change her mind.

Dr. Humphries then explains that she was motivated to research vaccines and learn the truth, because her medical training had misinformed her. She also saw friends and family members injured by vaccines.

When the interviewer asks her if she felt betrayed when she learned the truth about vaccines, much of which was suppressed in her medical training, Dr. Humphries gives a rather incredible response. If anyone has wondered what Dr. Humphries motivation is, or what kind of character she has, this reply is very revealing:

Well, I take responsibility for what I have done in my life. And so if somebody made me go to medical school and kept everything away from me, maybe I would feel betrayed. But I chose to go to medical school, and I chose to limit my reading material to the degree that I did. So I didn’t feel betrayed.
    Source.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

How many? You would have to ask him.
    Argument from silence.

Thank you. Yes, I will ask him.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul gave then out on a regular basis in his family practice. He has far more experience with vaccines than she does.]
    Prove it.

Former Rep. Ron Paul said during his presidential run that "people have had some very, very serious reactions" from vaccines, and Paul is a member of a physicians' group that espouses the belief that vaccines can cause autism.
    Source: CNN

Dr. Humphries gives clear examples where the data supports just the opposite, that in certain cases disease rates went down after vaccines were stopped.
    Her example of smallpox vaccine in Leicester England not being effective dates from the 1800's. Much has been learned about vaccines since that time. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...mption/398321/

She has nothing current?

The dewy chill over Leicester, England, in March 1885 did not deter thousands of protesters from gathering outside nearby York Castle to protest the imprisonment of seven activists. Organizers claimed as many as 100,000 people attended, although historians estimate it was closer to 20,000.

The cause they rallied against? Vaccination.

This movement has faded from popular memory, obscured by the controversy of more recent anti-vaccination efforts, which gained momentum in the 1990s. However, the effects of the Victorian anti-vaccination movement still echo in the debate over the personal belief exemption, which was banned in California in June.

On the day the Leicester protesters gathered, vaccination was mandatory in England. Nearly a century before, Edward Jenner, a Scottish physician, had invented a method of protecting people against the raging threat of smallpox. The treatment was called variolation, and it involved voluntary infection with a similar disease. Patients were given cowpox to protect them against the much deadlier smallpox, much the way parents long exposed their children to chicken pox to protect them from getting sicker from the illness later in life. (Today pediatricians recommend the chicken pox vaccine instead.)
    Asked in the video if she thinks vaccines are working:

"If "working" means suppressing a disease in a population, yes. "

That is what vaccines intend to do. "Do they increase the overall health of a population?" If you aren't sick and the vaccine keeps you from getting sick, then it won't improve your health- it keeps it from getting worse from the disease the vaccine targets. They don't claim to improve your health. "No- vaccines don't make you healthier". I would agree.

You have to define “working” first. Some people consider “working” to mean that you suppress a disease in a population. Some vaccines do work by that definition.

But no vaccine increases the health of a population, because vaccines do not increase the health of a human. There is nothing in a vaccine that our bodies actually require… There is no nutritive effect of a vaccine. So no, I don’t believe that they create health in a population.
    True- vaccines are not a good source of nutrition. That is not their purpose.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Ron Paul's main occupation for the past 30 years has been "politician".

There is no upside in questioning the efficacy or safety of vaccinations as a politician.

If one were to ask RP about personal choice and mandatory vaccinations, I'm sure his support would be for the former, not the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Ron Paul's main occupation for the past 30 years has been "politician".

There is no upside in questioning the efficacy or safety of vaccinations as a politician.

If one were to ask RP about personal choice and mandatory vaccinations, I'm sure his support would be for the former, not the latter.

Again, Ron says vaccines are beneficial and good. He just opposes making them mandatory.

As was posted earlier from Ron Paul:

If I were still a practicing ob-gyn and one of my patients said she was not going to vaccinate her child, I might try to persuade her to change her mind. But, if I were unsuccessful, I would respect her decision.

Again, Ron says vaccines are beneficial and good. He just opposes making them mandatory.

As was posted earlier from Ron Paul:

You obviously didn't listen to the interview. Not shocked at all, because that is the way rabid pro-vaxxers behave.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast