Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Adverse effects of polio vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    VAERS has paid out 4 Billion dollars thus far. There have been many parents who have been turned down by an biased group that oversees VAERS, and lots of parents had no idea to report their cases.
    My mistake, I meant VICP.

$4 Billion and Growing: U.S. Payouts for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Keep Climbing

The Health Resources & Services Administration just released new dollar figures reflecting payouts from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The payouts for vaccine injuries just went past the whopping $4 billion mark. Using the government’s own conclusion that only 1% of all vaccine injuries are reported, the $4 billion is just the tip of the iceberg. Despite assurances from CDC and our Federal agencies that all vaccines are safe, the payouts say otherwise. Vaccine injuries can and do happen—to previously healthy children and adults. Consumers deserve to know the facts about the full range of vaccine risks.

By the Children’s Health Defense Team

In most public health communications about vaccination, officials gloss over vaccine risks, dismissing any possible “side effects” as mild. However, vaccination programs have always resulted in more serious vaccine injuries for some. In the 1970s and early 1980s, for example, the diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus (DPT) vaccine and its whole-cell pertussis component had chalked up so much vaccine damage that a television documentary likened receiving a DPT shot to playing “vaccine roulette.”

After the DPT debacle began attracting widespread attention, vaccine manufacturers started pressuring Congress for protection from vaccine injury lawsuits. Congress obliged. In 1986, President Reagan signed into existence a radical piece of legislation—the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA)—which launched what the Act described as an “alternative remedy to judicial action for specified vaccine-related injuries.” A key component of the legislation involved creating the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), which was given responsibility for deciding (through the workings of a special “vaccine court”) whether specific injuries and individuals would be eligible for financial compensation.

While government-funded Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers vigorously represent and defend the interests of HHS and vaccine manufacturers, the consumer-unfriendly system forces the vaccine-injured to meet an exceptionally high burden of proof.
    Over the vaccine court’s 30-year history, individuals and families have filed over 20,000 petitions for vaccine injury compensation. This month, even as 12% of filed petitions remained unadjudicated, the payouts crossed over the $4 billion threshold. This amount was awarded in response to barely a third (31% or 6,276) of the filed petitions. There is no telling how much more money the taxpayer-funded program might have shelled out if the court had not chosen to dismiss the remaining petitions (56%)—possibly doing so fraudulently in at least some cases.

Running the Gauntlet

Over the three decades, despite the stated intent to furnish an “accessible and efficient forum for individuals found to be injured by certain vaccines,” the NVICP has devolved into a protracted and litigious David-versus-Goliath battleground. The vaccine court, in actuality, is “not a court at all but…a consumer-funded government claims program that uses…employees of Health and Human Services (HHS), rather than judges to make decisions on compensation.” While government-funded Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers vigorously represent and defend the interests of HHS and vaccine manufacturers, the consumer-unfriendly system forces the vaccine-injured to meet an exceptionally high burden of proof. For dismissed claims, there is no assurance that the program will even cover attorneys’ fees and costs.

Children’s Health Defense recently called attention to a glaring example of the NVICP’s pro-industry and anti-vaccine-injured bias. In 2007 and 2008, DOJ attorneys exhibited “highly unethical and appallingly consequential official misconduct” during an Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP) orchestrated to determine the fate of 5,400 families who had filed claims for vaccine-induced autism. The potential value of the claims exceeded $100 billion—an amount that “would have bankrupted the [compensation] program many times over.” HHS’s Department of Justice lawyers, “under pressure” to deprive petitioners of their rightful relief, successfully achieved that aim through allegedly fraudulent means. In September 2018, Children’s Health Defense Chairman Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Rolf Hazlehurst (parent of one of the vaccine-injured children involved in the OAP) requested that the DOJ Inspector General and Congress investigate this fraud and obstruction of justice by HHS and DOJ officials.

Individuals who file claims with VICP must meet specific “medical criteria” and are out of luck unless their illness, disability, injury or condition is covered in the NVICP’s Vaccine Injury Table and manifests within a specified time frame. As an illustration of the difficulties that NVICP petitioners may encounter, consider someone who experiences myocarditis (heart inflammation) following vaccination. A 2018 article in BMJ Case Reports recently observed that myocarditis is one of “the more serious vaccine-related sequela” and “has been reported following many different vaccines.”

Another recent article in a European medical journal describes post-vaccination reports of myopericarditis (inflammation of both the pericardium and the heart muscle) and other autoimmune disorders and offers two extremely plausible mechanisms “by which vaccines can cause autoimmune reactions.” In the Vaccine Injury Table, however, the only place where cardiac symptoms are mentioned is in connection with anaphylaxis—with the table’s notes indicating that “there are no specific pathological findings to confirm a diagnosis of anaphylaxis”—and most autoimmune illnesses are also conspicuously absent.

Tip of the Iceberg

By anyone’s accounting, the $4 billion paid out to date by the NVICP is an attention-getting amount of money. However, that amount pales in comparison to the billions of dollars’ worth of autism claims that the vaccine court unfairly dismissed. According to HHS, moreover, “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported,” and studies confirm that many health providers are unfamiliar with the system for reporting vaccine injuries. The shocking underreporting of vaccine injuries also fails to account for the fact that one in six individuals who experience an “adverse event following immunization” (AEFI) have a recurrence with subsequent vaccination, often rated as “more severe than the initial AEFI.” If even a small percentage of these unreported and recurrent vaccine injuries were brought forward for compensation, the entire NVICP house of cards—and the CDC’s deceptive claims of unassailable vaccine safety—would crumble.

A Gold Rush: Liability Protection Encourages More Vaccines

Instead, whether intended or not, the end result of the 1986 Act and the NVICP has been to create a “gold rush” environment that encourages manufacturers to develop even more vaccines, while conveniently exempting them from liability for the injuries and deaths that result from their powerful immune-system-altering products. With no incentive to make vaccines safe and a large and lucrative market guaranteed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s childhood vaccine schedule—as well as a growing effort to foist unnecessary and dangerous vaccines on adults—vaccine manufacturers appear to have it made. The public and vaccine safety advocates must continue to remind the government that the approximately 6,300 claims that have been compensated over the NVICP’s 30-year history represent the very tip of the iceberg.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...keep-climbing/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Polio-like illness is spreading like wildfire, and the culprit appears to be vaccines

Thursday, October 17, 2019 by: Ethan Huff

Doctors and scientists say they’re perplexed about a strange mystery disease that’s sweeping the nation, claiming they have no idea what’s causing it. But the most obvious answer is vaccines.

Known as acute flaccid myelitis, the disease has been spreading slowly but steadily across the U.S. in recent years, with symptoms that are very similar to polio. In fact, the mother of one of this disease’s victims actually described it to one media outlet as “our generation’s polio.”

Acute flaccid myelitis is marked by sudden and severe inflammation in the spinal tissue, which can paralyze a person’s neck, face, or diaphragm, as well as the lungs. Not only do these symptoms resemble polio, but they’re also characteristic of both meningitis and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

While still considered to be rare, acute flaccid myelitis, or AFM, is on the rise. It differs from polio in that it typically strikes in the late summer or early fall, and for some odd reasons seems to peak during even-numbered years, meaning the number of cases in 2020 will likely exceed that of 2019.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 120 confirmed cases of AFM in 2014, while in 2015 there were only 22 cases. In 2016, this number jumped back up to 153, and once again dropped in 2017 back down to 37. Last year in 2018, that number spiked once again, this time to a peak of 236 cases.

“I can’t think of a single disease that had this pattern that we’re seeing, with modern laboratory diagnostics not figuring it out,” says Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

The CDC has since formed a task force comprised of 17 neurologists, pediatricians, and epidemiologists, as well as other medical experts from health departments and teaching hospitals spanning 10 states, to investigate what might be the cause of AFM. This effort is being funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as by the National Institutes of Health.

When will the American people finally wake up and stop poisoning their children with dangerous vaccines?
    However, it’s unlikely that this CDC task force will come to any honest conclusions about the nature of AFM, seeing as how the CDC would never dare to touch the elephant in the room known as childhood vaccination.

Even though it’s already being reported, at least in other countries, that oral polio vaccines are causing outbreaks of polio-like illness, which is basically just another name for AFM, the CDC is still claiming ignorance on the matter.

What’s interesting about AFM is that it has also been referred to as non-polio acute flaccid paralysis, or NPAFP, which several years back was spreading rapidly across California. When that particular outbreak of NPAFP was being reported, it was observed that the only people affected by it were those who had been vaccinated with polio vaccines.

Health authorities were quick to deny any link between polio vaccines and NPAFP, even going so far as to put the word “non-polio” in the title of this mystery disease. But the evidence spoke for itself, revealing that polio vaccines were the biggest link between all cases of NPAFP that were reported.

“I’ll bet this disease is related to the vaccines they give these kids,” wrote one commenter at WND in response to the news, speculating about the obvious.

“An Italian team of scientists has isolated human cancer cells in MMR vaccines. It’s beginning to look like those Agenda 2030 conspiracy theories may be true.”

For more related news about the dangers associated with childhood vaccination, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.

Sources for this article include:

WND.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-...-vaccines.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ask Ron Paul about that. He saw friends become paralyzed or even die from it. He called the polio vaccine "a wonderful thing". People today haven't seen its impacts.
    I repeat that there is NO evidence that polio causes paralysis.
    It is however known that there are other causes for paralysis, like malnutrition or pesticides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    See the correlation between the most used chemicals, DDT, BHC, Arsenic and Lead, and the number of “polio” cases from 1940 to 1970.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/eve...se-polio-wrong
    (archived here: http://archive.is/H8uz6)

How about talking to the mother's and father's who have watched their beautiful, vibrant and alert child, after getting a vaccine, regress, scream, and die.

There is no reason why we cannot have a discussion about these issues and independent safety studies proving that vaccines are safe for all.

Vaccine makers and vaccine investors will continue to push thier propaganda as; "vaccine are safe," as long as they are not held liable for damage that those vaccines have caused to many people's lives.
    With increasing polio vaccination rates, the rate of paralysis is increasing...
    This suggests that the vaccination doesn’t prevent polio or (which is more probable to me) polio vaccination increases the rate of paralysis.

Also see the rising numbers in reported AFP cases from 1993 to 1995 in Cambodia, China, Lao PDR, Philippines, in the 6 countries totally from 2674 to 5644 (more than double in 2 years).
    Rudolf H. Tangerman et al – Poliomyelitis Eradication in the Western Pacific Region (1997):
    https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j...TcPDCSM3hhCOWA
    (archived here: http://archive.is/mhrzS)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Ask Ron Paul about that. He saw friends become paralyzed or even die from it. He called the polio vaccine "a wonderful thing". People today haven't seen its impacts.
    So? Ron Paul isn't an expert on vaccines. He delivered babies. He put far more effort into government monetary policy.
    Most Doctors have never even read the package insert on vaccines. As a Pharmacist I'm more of an expert on vaccines than Ron Paul. I also know as a pharmacist that I'm in the vast minority, and that other pharmacists have never studied vaccines. never read a single study. We do, like doctors, exactly what we are told in school.

If you ask a doctor about the flu he will say "I've seen friends and neighbors hospitalized and even die from it".
    Still the flu is a mild disease. 99.+% of people who get the flu recover nicely.

You are also omitting the rest of what Paul said about vaccines, on purpose of course.

Here is the video link of what he actually said

https://planetc1.com/ron-paul-on-imm...-and-vaccines/

For those interested.

Vaccines are a solution for a problem that never existed. It's a product from a company. The same people that brought you Vioxx, bextra, avandia and 100's of other drugs. It's the only product in American History that you can't directly sue for damages.

I dispensed Vioxx, it had 5 years of "science" behind it. It was researched and tested more than ANY Vaccine. And it killed 50-100,000 people.

As far as the VAERS, I can tell you from first hand experience that it is underreported by at least a factor of 10. So when you see 42 deaths a year, it's at least 420. Vaccine deaths or other side effects are extremely hard to report. Most of the people who had problems with the flu shot had them days after the shot. I've seen first hand someone's arm becoming bright red, but it took 3 days. Flu-like symptoms don't happen for 1 or 2 days in most cases. How are we to report this? We don't. Unless someone comes in and says directly to me or staff "I want to report damage from this vacccine". In other words............almost never do we report to the VAERS system.

Vaccines are voodoo. Believe in them if you want. I just ask that, in the name of all that is holy and Ron Paul, don't force people to get them.

First link talks about infant mortality but has no evidence what if any of that was related to vaccines. Second is about a single child who died from a defective batch of a vaccine- acknowledging that it is a rare occurrence.

Severe reactions to vaccines are rare

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeder View Post
    So? Ron Paul isn't an expert on vaccines. He delivered babies. He put far more effort into government monetary policy.
    Most Doctors have never even read the package insert on vaccines. As a Pharmacist I'm more of an expert on vaccines than Ron Paul. I also know as a pharmacist that I'm in the vast minority, and that other pharmacists have never studied vaccines. never read a single study. We do, like doctors, exactly what we are told in school.

If you ask a doctor about the flu he will say "I've seen friends and neighbors hospitalized and even die from it".
    Still the flu is a mild disease. 99.+% of people who get the flu recover nicely.

You are also omitting the rest of what Paul said about vaccines, on purpose of course.

Here is the video link of what he actually said

https://planetc1.com/ron-paul-on-imm...-and-vaccines/

For those interested.

Vaccines are a solution for a problem that never existed. It's a product from a company. The same people that brought you Vioxx, bextra, avandia and 100's of other drugs. It's the only product in American History that you can't directly sue for damages.

I dispensed Vioxx, it had 5 years of "science" behind it. It was researched and tested more than ANY Vaccine. And it killed 50-100,000 people.

As far as the VAERS, I can tell you from first hand experience that it is underreported by at least a factor of 10. So when you see 42 deaths a year, it's at least 420. Vaccine deaths or other side effects are extremely hard to report. Most of the people who had problems with the flu shot had them days after the shot. I've seen first hand someone's arm becoming bright red, but it took 3 days. Flu-like symptoms don't happen for 1 or 2 days in most cases. How are we to report this? We don't. Unless someone comes in and says directly to me or staff "I want to report damage from this vacccine". In other words............almost never do we report to the VAERS system.

Vaccines are voodoo. Believe in them if you want. I just ask that, in the name of all that is holy and Ron Paul, don't force people to get them.
    If you really are a pharmacist, you should be aware that anybody can file a VAERS report and that the are not verified as to having been actually caused by a vaccine.

You mention the flu. You should also be aware that most flu deaths are in people with health issues- like the elderly. You are right that for most people, it is not that big of a deal. And I note that while you mention people dying from the flu, you don't say that the died from the vaccine.

I've seen first hand someone's arm becoming bright red, but it took 3 days.
    That is the most common side effect from vaccines and over 90% of reported side effects- irritation at the vaccine site.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A little more on the history of vaccines...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Edward Jenner is the legendary “scientist”, who made “evidence” for the wonderful benefits of vaccination:
    In 1796, Jenner enlisted a milkmaid named Sarah Nelmes and an eight-year old boy named James Phipps to test his theory. Jenner transferred pus from Nelmes’s cowpox blisters onto incisions he’d made in Phipps’s hands. The boy came down with a slight fever, but nothing more. Later, Jenner gave Phipps a standard smallpox inoculation – which should have resulted in a full-blown, albeit mild, case of the disease. Nothing happened. Jenner tried inoculating Phipps with smallpox once more; again, nothing.
    In 1798 Jenner published his results, claiming lifelong protection against smallpox using “vaccines”. Some doctors of the time challenged this myth, because they had seen smallpox follow cowpox.
    In 1799, Mr. Drake vaccinated some children with cowpox matter obtained from Edward Jenner. The children were then tested by being inoculated with smallpox; all of them developed smallpox. Jenner received the report but ignored the results.

Vaccination was quickly embraced by the medical quacks. By 1801, an estimated 100,000 people had already been vaccinated in England with the belief that it would produce lifelong protection.
    Early reports indicated that there were cases of people who were vaccinated, and then developed cowpox, and some still died of smallpox.

In 1818 Thomas Brown, a surgeon with 30 years of experience in Scotland, published an article discussing his experience with vaccination. He stated that after vaccinating 1,200 people, he became disappointed. He saw that, after vaccination, people could still contract and even die from smallpox.

The supposed inventor of vaccines, Edward Jenner who bought his “Doctor” title for a mere 15 pounds, was a freemason (freemasonry is very “speculative”...). In reality Jenner wasn´t the first vaccine quack.
    Dhanwantari, the earliest known Hindu physician, who lived about 1,500 BC, is reportedly the first to practice inoculation for smallpox.
    Even if the Hindu medical malpractices aren’t vaccines, the farmer Benjamin Jesty, years before Jenner’s first inoculation, discovered cow-pox inoculation. After Jesty, came teacher Plett, and another farmer Jensen, who experimented with cow-pox vaccination before Jenner: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6471114
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

If you really are a pharmacist, you should be aware that anybody can file a VAERS report and that the are not verified as to having been actually caused by a vaccine.

You mention the flu. You should also be aware that most flu deaths are in people with health issues- like the elderly. You are right that for most people, it is not that big of a deal. And I note that while you mention people dying from the flu, you don't say that the died from the vaccine.

That is the most common side effect from vaccines and over 90% of reported side effects- irritation at the vaccine site.
    Are you a bot? A team? Your response is like you didn't actually read the post, responded without comprehending it.

The purpose of saying a side effect happens 3 DAYS later, is that people fail to report to the VAERS because they don't associate what is happening to them, with the shot. BECAUSE it happened 3 days ago. If you have a fever and diarrhea 3 days later............you might not say "hey it was that flu shot" because you either forget OR you have been brainwashed by every commercial "The best way to prevent the flu is with the flu shot" which is an outright lie BTW.

It takes some people years to realize that they always feel Horrible after a flu shot. Once they do, they never get another. It takes the less intelligent people several years of this.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/fl...by-government/

yes, some people do die from the flu vaccine. Or have severe side effects.

And as far as if I'm a pharmacist or not? Who cares? What good are these credentials? Or licensing? The only thing that matters is the truth. Actual information that translates into reality and in this case health.

FIRESTARTER:

Yes, in school we are taught about Jenner. All I could think when I took the immunization class was.............this guy used superstition surrounding milk maids, and mutilated some people. he's a HERO? What in the world is going on? Where is the science?

Are you a bot? A team? Your response is like you didn't actually read the post, responded without comprehending it.

The purpose of saying a side effect happens 3 DAYS later, is that people fail to report to the VAERS because they don't associate what is happening to them, with the shot. BECAUSE it happened 3 days ago. If you have a fever and diarrhea 3 days later............you might not say "hey it was that flu shot" because you either forget OR you have been brainwashed by every commercial "The best way to prevent the flu is with the flu shot" which is an outright lie BTW.

It takes some people years to realize that they always feel Horrible after a flu shot. Once they do, they never get another. It takes the less intelligent people several years of this.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2015/fl...by-government/

yes, some people do die from the flu vaccine. Or have severe side effects.

And as far as if I'm a pharmacist or not? Who cares? What good are these credentials? Or licensing? The only thing that matters is the truth. Actual information that translates into reality and in this case health.

FIRESTARTER:

Yes, in school we are taught about Jenner. All I could think when I took the immunization class was.............this guy used superstition surrounding milk maids, and mutilated some people. he's a HERO? What in the world is going on? Where is the science?
    Zippy is our local #1 troll for the status quo, he often fails to read what he responds to and even when he does he always insists that 2+2=5 because Big Brother says so.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

As the global effort to eradicate polio gets tantalizing close to its goal, the program is running in to new challenges.
    One of the biggest obstacles this year is the proliferation of so-called "vaccine-derived" polio outbreaks.
    Conventional polio caused by the traditional form of the disease is now only occurring in two countries in the world — Afghanistan and Pakistan. The World Health Organization calls this form "wild" polio and there've been roughly 100 cases so far this year. This is a tiny number compared to the 350,000 cases that occurred globally before the Global Polio Eradication Initiative was launched in 1988.
    But what's troubling now is that there are currently more kids being paralyzed by cases of vaccine-derived polio than by the original "wild" variety.
    "We have seen a lot more countries impacted this year than last year," says Dr. John Vertefeuille, the head of polio eradication at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    There've been outbreaks this year in the Philippines, China, Myanmar, Pakistan and a half a dozen African countries.

More at: https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...e-end-of-polio
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Our wonderful media are reporting that the World Health Organization admits that a new polio “outbreak” in Sudan is linked to a vaccine-campaign in Chad.
    This supposed “outbreak” in Sudan consists of a total of 2 children...

That’s a week after the U.N. health agency declared Africa “free of wild polio”.
    “Wild polio” remains endemic in Afghanistan and Pakistan; with both countries battling outbreaks of vaccine-derived polio: https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...-of-wild-virus

Whatever you think of polio or vaccines, the real question should be how to decrease the rate of paralysis, which according to our wonderful media in most cases isn’t even caused by the polio virus!

From 2000 to 2017, as many as 491,000 children in India were afflicted by non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). A percentage of the children who suffered from NPAFP died.
    NPAFP is described as “clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly”.

The tragic story starts in the late 1980s, when the campaign to eradicate poliomyelitis (polio) was started.
    At that time there were 350,000 cases in around 125 countries, with (only) 1 in 200 infections leading to irreversible paralysis and from those who suffered paralysis, 5 to 10% died (less than 1 in 2000 infected by polio).

At around the same time the campaign to poison children in India with the oral polio vaccine was started; the number of cases of NPAFP started increasing. The number of NPAFP cases first increased and then the extra NPAFP cases decreased.
    A scientist concluded, “Our findings suggest that increase in NPAFP was indeed an adverse effect of the pulse polio immunization programme”.

In around 2005, the number of cases of NPAFP started increasing even more rapidly.
    I don’t think that it’s a coincidence that this was at around the same time that the “high-potency monovalent vaccine” was introduced to poison innocent children: https://www.thenewleam.com/2020/05/p...rivate-profit/
    (https://archive.is/GtGYb)

The following scientific-looking article shows a correlation between the number of polio vaccines in India and "non-polio acute flaccid paralysis" (NPAFP).

See the following 2 figures...

Figure 1. Non-polio AFP over the years in the state of UP alongside the 5-year cumulative doses of OPV. npafp_rate: Non-polio acute flaccid paralysis rate; Num_doses: Number of pulse polio rounds; CD5: Cumulative doses in the past 5 years.

Figure 2. Non-polio AFP over the years in the state of Bihar alongside the 5-year cumulative doses of OPV.

And see the following excerpts.
    The last case of polio from India was reported in 2011. That year, the non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP) rate in India was 13.35/100,000, where the expected rate is 1⁻2/100,000. A previous study of data from 2000 to 2010 has detailed the NPAFP rate in a state correlated with the pulse polio rounds conducted there, and the strongest correlation with the NPAFP rate was found when the number of doses from the previous 4 years were used. However, a simple association being found with regression analysis does not prove a causal relationship.
    After publication of those findings, as the threat of polio had lessened, the number of rounds of OPV administration was brought down. The present study has been done to look at data till the end of 2017, to see if the incidence of NPAFP declined with this reduction in polio immunization rounds.
    (...)

Analysis of data over 10 years (from 2000 to 2010) showed that the NPAFP rate increased nationally during this time [12]. The NPAFP rate in 2010 was 12/100,000, which was some way away from the expected number of 2/100,000. It has been reported that in 2005 there was a sharp increase in the national NPAFP rate, which coincided with the introduction of a high-potency monovalent vaccine that contained 5 times the number of Type 1 viruses, compared to that contained in the previously used vaccine [13]. The NPAFP rate, which was 3.11/100,000 in 2004, more than doubled (to 6.43/100,000) in 2005.
    (...)

From the results, the NPAFP rate has been shown to decline with a reduction in the pulse polio doses. This response to de-challenging adds weight to the likelihood of there being a causative association with OPV vaccinations.

Rachana Dhiman et al. - Correlation between non-polio acute flaccid paralysis rates with pulse polio frequency in India (2018)
    https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/15/8/1755/htm
    (http://web.archive.org/web/202102220.../15/8/1755/htm)

Terribly complicated subject to sort out when you have an interplay of multiple possible causes. There's a high correlation between cumulative doses and the npafp rate. I've forgotten most of my stats, but their correlation (P value) does look significant
    >_<

The following video makes a strong case that the CDC will sweep the Guillain Barre Syndrome adverse effects from the COVID vaccines under the rug by rediagnosing these as Accute Flaccid Mylitis (caused by a poliovirus).

They could even stage a new polio epidemic to cover up the adverse effects from the COVID vaccines (I doubt this as this would mean finally admitting that the polio vaccines don't work).
    I can guess that the proposed "solution" will once again be - more vaccines.
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/cdc-t...AaC1hTTUK.html

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A cousin of mine developed Bell's Palsy the day after his second jab.

An uncle developed shingles. He told his doctor and the doctor said that was very common. My uncle asked why no one told him (besides the whacko cospiracy theorists in his family) and the doc shrugged it off.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    A cousin of mine developed Bell's Palsy the day after his second jab.

An uncle developed shingles. He told his doctor and the doctor said that was very common. My uncle asked why no one told him (besides the whacko cospiracy theorists in his family) and the doc shrugged it off.
    I got shingles five days after my boss got a shingles vaccine--the people who are superspreaders are the ones that get the jabs!

I got shingles five days after my boss got a shingles vaccine--the people who are superspreaders are the ones that get the jabs!
    I apologize for my post in this thread. For some reason, I misread it and thought it was a covid thread rather than a polio thread, been a busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Those antivaxxers are really, really horrible!
    Thinking that it can't be a coincidence if somebody develops a terrible disease shortly after vaccination...

I have posted about shingles (a.k.a. HZ) caused by the dangerous COVID vaccines in another thread...
    Here's information on the officially reported HZ cases after COVID vaccination.
    the European EudraVigilance database had reported 4103 cases of HZ after receiving tozinameran, accounting for 1.3% of total reported events following this vaccination (http://www.adrreports.eu [accessed July 27, 2021]). For mRNA-1273 (the Moderna vaccine), 590 (0.7%) cases had been reported, for CHADOX1 NCOV-19 (the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine) 2143 (0.6%) cases, and for AD26.COV2.S (the Janssen vaccine) 59 cases (0.3%).
    The United States Vaccine Adverse Event Report System (VAERS) reported 2512 HZ cases (1.3% of total reported events) after tozinameran, 1763 (0.9%) after mRNA-1273, and 302 (0.7%) after AD26.COV2.S (https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html [accessed July 27, 2021]).
    The Dutch pharmacovigilance center Lareb reported 300 cases (0.8% of total reported events) after vaccination with tozinameran
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7063457

The same Jonas Salk that has been credited with inventing the first polio vaccines that caused so many deaths, is another eugenics psychopath. He explained his views on overpopulation and the need for culling the herd in his 1973 book The survival of the wisest.
    In Salk's utopian view, only the "wisest" that accept "evolution" (or "science" in general), will survive, while the disobedient lower class will die off.

Salk argues for depopulation by direct intervention.
    Salk claims that "anti-life, genocide" is a necessary aspect of human evolution
    that which was, and is, anti-life, expressed in genocide, is as much an evolutionary phenomenon as what is here thought of as a new ethic and a new morality on the basis of which Man's future survival as a species and as an individual is dependent.
    Salk preached for new forms of morality to rid the world of "useless eaters", or in Jonas Salk's words, "'polluters', who befoul the planet":
    A major threat to the species is attributed to the increasing size of the human population, which, in turn, is ascribed to successes in science and technology. This "explanation" has evoked an attack upon science and the exploitation of its technology, to the development of which are attributed many adverse effects upon the human species and upon other forms of life.
    "Polluters" who befoul the planet affect the "quality of life" and are regarded as a threat to the present and future equilibrium of the species and of the planet. Those who consider themselves on the side of Nature, and therefore of the human species, see others in opposition to both Nature and Man. Hence we are to be concerned not only with Man's relationship to Nature but with Man's relationship to himself.
    He explains how scientists could disrupt human genes through RNA viruses (or of course mRNA or DNA vaccines):
    Biologists have discovered many ways in Nature of acquiring such information and of producing new combinations. For example, sexual reproduction, which results in new mixtures of inheritable information, may be seen as a producer of "mutations" in the sense implied above.
    "Mutations," as here defined, would also be produced by the introduction, either naturally or experimental, of a virus into a sperm or egg cell, the genetic information of which would then be incorporated in either the DNA or the RNA and transmitted. Such new information might be advantageous or disadvantages.
    Nevertheless, it would be transmitted hereditarily, having become part of the organism, whose survival value would then be tested in the process of natural selection.
    If the mRNA vaccines sterilise women, arguably it's true that only the "wisest" families, that refuse the jab, will survive?!?
    https://fakeotube.com/video/4159/202...opulation-_360
    https://www.gardenofgreatwork.org/po...-by-jonas-salk

For more on sterilisation vaccines: Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-29-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234