Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adverse effects of polio vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

That is not a lie, I'll repeat the relevant quote again...
    11. In 1956 the AMA (The American Medical Association) instructed each licensed medical doctor that they could no longer classify polio as polio, or their license to practice would be terminated. Any paralysis was now to be diagnosed as AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) MS, MD, Bell's Palsy, cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillian-Barre etc etc
    Even if that were true in the US, it wouldn't explain the global drop that always "just coincidentally" happens to coincide with the introduction of the vaccine. Because the vaccine is safe and effective.

you stand on the side of state propaganda and censorship...
    I quoted Ron Paul. So Ron Paul is a liar, spreading dangerous state propaganda? This is why you should be banned for trolling. You can insult me all you want but how dare you insult Ron Paul.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-12-2017 at 10:06 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here's the quote I replied to:
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You claimed that the only reason that polio cases dropped is because they renamed poio NPAFP. That is a lie.
    I wasn't talking about Ron Paul, obviously, but about Angelatc...

If I understand correctly, Paul's position is that vaccines are probably beneficial for the health, but they shouldn't be mandatory.
    My position is that polio vaccines do not prevent polio and cause adeverse reactions. So I don't agree with Ron Paul on polio vaccines.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Thanks for being you! Ignoring facts, refusing to engage in any meaningful discussion and even posting a picture that someone else created.

Like it or not, Ron Paul is a man of science.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If I understand correctly, Paul's position is that vaccines are probably beneficial for the health, but they shouldn't be mandatory.
    My position is that polio vaccines do not prevent polio and cause adeverse reactions. So I don't agree with Ron Paul on polio vaccines.
    Firestarter, this was from a science blog back when Dr. Ron Paul was running for President to give you a little perspective. A good amount of the science blogs were pretty against Ron Paul's candidacy. Angela frequents these blogs, so you have to take that into consideration how deep the hypocrisy runs.

Not surprisingly, Dr. Paul opposes mandatory vaccinations, as well. I wonder if he’s a member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, publisher of that repository of crank medical “science” and right-wing political posturing, that cornucopia of antivaccination pseudoscience and downright vileness, anti-immigrant screeds, dubious studies claiming to link abortion with breast cancer that we’ve all come to know and ridicule, the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons. It sounds as though he would fit right in. Wait a minute! He is and does! In any case, if you think the FDA can’t adequately protect the public from dangerous drugs now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet if by some unpleasant quirk of fate Ron Paul wins the Presidency and enacts policies consistent with some of the things he’s said about the FDA, such as, “I don’t think we’d all die of unsafe food if we didn’t have the FDA. Someone else would do it.”

In some ways, it’s easy to see why Ron Paul attracts strong support from certain significant segments of the American electorate. His opposition to the war in Iraq is perhaps the premier reason, as it resonates with both the left and the right. Some of his libertarian views appeal to conservatives and liberals, as do what are viewed as his anti-“New World Order” foreign policy proposals and attacks on the encroachment of the post-9/11 security state, the latter of which, I must admit, appeals to me. The problem is that there’s just too much other baggage associated with his positions on theses issues, and that baggage is full of cranks. For one thing, Paul’s religion sets the limits of his libertarianism, leading him to support much of the Christian right agenda. For another thing, Paul courts the support of the most reactionary wing of the libertarian movement. Meanwhile he accepts neo-Nazi money and makes lame excuses for doing so; published racist tracts back in the 1990s; made a nutcase like Lew Rockwell his Chief of Staff; not only supports, but actively promotes quackery-friendly legislation designed to neutralize the FTC and FDA; and doesn’t accept evolution. This confluence of crankery makes it very hard for me to find any way to conclude that Paul’s opposition to the war and the abuses of federal power resulting from it can possibly overcome such powerful negatives. It’s even harder for me not to come to the conclusion that he is, on many issues, a crank par excellence, which is, of course, almost certainly why he exhibits such powerful crank magnetism. Electing Ron Paul would be electing a major crank to the Presidency and hoping that only the sane parts of his agenda are enacted into law and policy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

AngelaTC was quoting Ron Paul.

You said that saying vaccines work is spreading state propaganda. Ron Paul says vaccines work. Therefore, Ron Paul is part of some conspiracy spreading state propaganda.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-12-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Firestarter, this was from a science blog back when Dr. Ron Paul was running for President to give you a little perspective. A good amount of the science blogs were pretty against Ron Paul's candidacy. Angela frequents these blogs, so you have to take that into consideration how deep the hypocrisy runs.
    Moving the goalposts, genetic fallacy, slippery slope....

Trolling.

Anything to divert attention away from the fact that your position doesn't stand up to scrutiny, and that Ron Paul thinks you're wrong.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-12-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Moving the goalposts, genetic fallacy, slippery slope....

Trolling.

Anything to divert attention away from the fact that your position doesn't stand up to scrutiny, and that Ron Paul thinks you're wrong.

The goal posts have been moved by the medical mafia, not I. The information has been shown to you over and over and all you do is ignore it. Which is not surprising at all.

Transparency in the medical community is not forthcoming, but yours is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Hmmm, I cannot see any apparent effect of the vaccine on that graph. It plainly shows polio in dramatic decline before the vaccine was invented, however.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Hmmm, I cannot see any apparent effect of the vaccine on that graph. It plainly shows polio in dramatic decline before the vaccine was invented, however.
    Then you should open your eyes. It clearly shows that the disease waned and ebbed (we call them outbreaks) until the vaccine was introduced. This trend has been repeated in every single population where the vaccine was ntroduced.

The Poisoned Needle

AngelaTC was quoting Ron Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter

You said that saying vaccines work is spreading state propaganda. Ron Paul says vaccines work. Therefore, Ron Paul is part of some conspiracy spreading state propaganda.
    No - I said that Angelatc is spreading state propaganda, and in this thread I replied to your quotes (instead of any quote by Ron Paul). I'm really no expert at the viewpoints of Ron Paul, but if I understand correctly, you agree with my description of his stance on vaccines...
    I really hope this helps!

I have found another interesting book on vaccines, published in 1957, so relatively short after the Salk vaccination campaign of 1955; Eleanor McBean - The Poisoned Needle (1957): http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean.html
    The book isn’t only about polio vaccines, but also tries to explain how the pharmaceutical industry functions as a whole. My main problem with the book is that McBean is too sure of herself, while I disagree with some of ideas on some of the other topics in the book, in particular I disagree with “fasting” for a health treatment and the section on cancer, I agree with the section on polio…
    In this context I will limit myself to the part of the book about polio (vaccines) – CHAPTER X: THE HIDDEN DANGERS IN POLIO VACCINE.
    In the Addendum some additional papers on polio are presented, but I don’t think they add much to what’s already in the book.

Polio virus doesn’t cause polio
    During one of the US most widespread polio epidemics in 1949, TIME Magazine commented:
    when and where people catch polio remains a mystery
    In an elaborate study by the New York State Health Department it was established, that other victims don´t contract polio by contact with polio patients. The United States Public Health Service (USPHS) concluded that polio isn’t contagious.
    Also experiments on lab animals and humans (mostly prisoners and orphans in institutions) confirmed that “polio” isn’t contagious.
    In an article in the Journal of Pediatrics in 1941, John Toomey wrote that:
    no animal gets the disease from another no matter how intimately exposed.
    Ralph Scobey concluded in 1950 that, it has never been proven that: (1) the polio “virus” can cause the disease in humans; (2) polio can be caused by cyanide poisoning.
    Formaldehyde in milk has been reported as a cause of polio. The Salk vaccine also contains formaldehyde.
    Doctors were able to cause polio with serum (protein poisons), but they were not able to cure or control it.

Some of the most common causes of paralysis are:
    1—Carbohydrates: Sugar products and denatured products like white flour, alcoholics, etc.
    2—Cola: beverages with drugs and sugar.
    3—Poison sprays: on food, poison preservatives in food, etc.
    4—Operations: especially removal of tonsils.
    5—Fatigue: all practices that deplete the vital energy.
    6—Negative emotions: that generate “internal poisons”.
    7—Interference: of any kind that impedes circulation or normal functioning.

Vaccine induced paralysis
    In May 1926, the New York State Journal of Medicine reported post-vaccinal encephalitis in several other countries:
    Quite recently isolated cases of cerebral symptoms, suggesting encephalitis, following vaccination have been reported from Holland, Czechoslovakia, and Germany and from Switzerland there have been reported two cases of serious meningitis.
    In August 1928, the League of Nations reported about 139 cases and 41 deaths caused by vaccines, which resulted in Holland stopping compulsory vaccination in 1928-1929:
    The total number of vaccinations in Holland in the first half of 1928 was less than one-third of those for the first half of 1927 and the deaths from encephalitis were reduced to less than one-third.
    In 1933, in St. Louis after a typhoid vaccination campaign there was an outbreak of encephalitis (which causes paralysis) in which over 100 died. It was reported that the disease developed about 10 days after vaccination and vaccinia was indicated in the brain upon post-mortem.

In 1946, in Los Angeles, after the largest smallpox vaccination campaign in the history of the city, an epidemic of polio broke out within 2 weeks after the injections and by the end of the summer there were 26 deaths and 1,900 reported cases.

In July 1950, the British Medical Journal reported 112 cases of paralysis following vaccination that were admitted to the Park Hospital.

In London during 1947-1949 following an intensive immunisation campaign, 14 were paralyzed in the same limb where they had received one or more vaccinations in the previous 2 months.
    The interval between the last injection and the onset of paralysis in the majority of cases was between 9 and 14 days. The paralysis followed combined pertussis (whooping cough) and diphtheria prophylactic in 9 cases, diphtheria prophylactic alone in 4, and pertussis vaccine alone in 1 case.

Polio vaccine hazardous
    Leonard A. Scheele, head of USPHS, before the Atlantic City Convention of the American Association in 1955 admitted:
    Salk vaccine is hard to make and no batch can ever be proved safe before it is given to children.
    Although he knew that the Salk polio vaccines isn’t “safe”, Scheele announced the intention to inoculate 57 million Americans before August 1955.

Shortly after the Salk vaccination program was swung into action, on 23 June 1955 the American Public Health Service announced that there had been:
    168 confirmed cases of poliomyelitis among the vaccinated, with six deaths……How many vaccinated children will eventually be reported as developing the disease is as yet unknown.
    The interval between inoculation and the first sign of paralysis ranged from 5 to 20 days and in a large proportion of cases it started in the limb on which the injection had been given. Another feature of the tragedy was that the numbers developing polio were far greater than would have been expected had no inoculations been given.
    Leonard Scheele admitted in private:
    It seems likely, though not immediately provable, that those deaths were significantly associated with this (Salk) vaccination.
    And then (publicly) on the radio said:
    I have complete confidence in Salk vaccine. I urge doctors to continue inoculations.
    The Cutter laboratory was used for a "scape goat" until the many disasters with the polio vaccine from other laboratories could no longer be concealed. Then the Cutter laboratory was rehabilitated and could continue to produce polio vaccines.
    Then the deaths from the polio vaccine weren’t reported anymore. See the following excerpt from a letter published in Defender Magazine:
    I am informed by someone who works in a newspaper office that much of the bad news concerning the results of the Salk Program is being censored and deleted out of the news to keep people complacent and acquiescent.
    According to Dr. Ritchie Russell of the Department of Neurology, Radcliffe Infirmary Oxford in May 1955:
    When poliomyelitis is precipitated by inoculation the natural defences of the nervous system seem to be ineffective, and nearly all such illnesses develop into a paralytic form of the disease affecting especially the limb used for the injection.
    The article "Better Polio Vaccine in Sight" in the U.S. News and World Report (May 1955) shows that the Salk vaccine had no proven efficacy at all, but was introduced to the gullible public anyway:
    Salk vaccine, admittedly, offers only limited protection, though its developer believes it can be improved over the 60 to 90 per cent effectiveness shown by the trials last summer.
    The vaccine that was administered to the population wasn’t even the same as what was tested.

According to the state propaganda the polio virus in only 1 in 200 cases causes paralysis, while more than 95% doesn’t suffer any injuries from the polio virus (you could call that more than 95% natural protection…).
    There was a big trial on polio vaccines in 1954/1955, led by Thomas Francis. Unfortunately I haven’t found a good review or report on this study. If I understand correctly, this found 65% less “polio” cases in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.
    I’ve read that since 1955, the polio vaccine became less “potent” which means that the “protection” is even less than 60%...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Ron Paul says vaccines work. Therefore, Ron Paul is part of some conspiracy spreading state propaganda.
    There seems to be a lot of misinformation here by you and Zippy on what Ron Paul actually believes regarding vaccines. This was posted in this thread previously:

Former Rep. Ron Paul said during his presidential run that "people have had some very, very serious reactions" from vaccines, and Paul is a member of a physicians' group that espouses the belief that vaccines can cause autism.
    Source: CNN

Statement on Medical Malpractice Legislation
    September 26, 2002 2002 Ron Paul

Mr. Speaker, HR 4600 also punishes victims of government mandates by limiting the ability of those who have suffered adverse reactions from vaccines to collect damages. Many of those affected by these provisions are children forced by federal mandates to receive vaccines. Oftentimes, parents reluctantly submit to these mandates in order to ensure their children can attend public school. HR 4600 rubs salt in the wounds of those parents whose children may have been harmed by government policies forcing children to receive unsafe vaccines.
    Source: Congressional Record
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In this post I bring 3 scientific looking reports that show that vaccines cause harm (including paralysis).
    I’ve added a fourth report, not about polio, that shows that vaccines cause more autism for black children than for whites...

The first is only a short abstract, unfortunately I couldn’t find the full paper freely viewable on the internet. This shows that of 182 polio cases in London younger than 5 years, 30 (16.5%) had been vaccinated with diphtheria or whooping cough in the previous 4 weeks.
    1) D.H. Geffen – The Incidence of Paralysis occurring in London Children within Four Weeks after Immunisation (1950): http://archive.fo/IB5ss

2) P.M. Strebel et al–Intramuscular injections within 30 days of immunization with oral poliovirus vaccine—a risk factor for vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (1995): http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...4#t=articleTop

It was found out that paralysis incidence in Romania was 5 to 17 times higher than in 12 other countries. The first explanation for this high rate of vaccine-associated disease was the Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV). At first the OPV was manufactured in Romania, but after the OPV was imported from a Western European manufacturer, the polio rates remained similarly high.
    During the next two years, 23 cases of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis were confirmed in Romania — a rate of 1 case per 196,000 doses of OPV distributed.

In looking for another explanation it was found that the Romanian children with vaccine-associated poliomyelitis had frequently received (other) injections during the month before the onset of paralysis.
    Children who had received OPV from January 1988 to December 1992, had onset of paralysis 4 to 30 days after being vaccinated. Children who acquired the disease by contact with vaccine recipients had onset of paralysis within 60 days of the start of a mass OPV-vaccination campaign in their area of residence.

Twenty-seven of 31 case children (87 percent) received one or more intramuscular injections within 30 days before the paralysis began, as compared with 77 of 151 controls (51 percent) (matched odds ratio, 31.2; 95 percent confidence interval, 4.0 to 244.2).
    A total of 454 intramuscular injections were given to 27 children in whom paralytic poliomyelitis subsequently developed (mean, 16.8 injections per child), as compared with a total of 212 injections received by the 77 exposed controls (mean, 2.8 injections). Of the 454 injections given to case children, 256 (56 percent) were of penicillin G, 177 (39 percent) were of other antibiotics (kanamycin, ampicillin, or gentamicin), 16 (4 percent) were of DTP vaccine, and 5 (1 percent) were of vitamin D.
    This shows that (other) intramuscular injections caused paralysis in Romania. Most paralysis cases occurred 0-7 days and 15-21 days after the injections.
    For some of the children that were paralysed, the injections may have been for a (minor) biphasic illness, which could have played a role in the unset of paralysis. Because 21 children without a preceding illness got paralysed, it’s evident that there is a significant association between intramuscular injections and the risk of paralysis.

The following paper, presents information on 2 polio epidemics in Des Moines and Kansas City
    3) T. Chin - The changing pattern of poliomyelitis observed in two urban epidemics (1959): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00103-0007.pdf
    What’s interesting in this study, besides that it shows that polio vaccines offer no protection, is that the polio vaccines made the difference between upper and lower class larger. The effect is especially large for the blacks (in 1959, “negro” wasn’t considered politically incorrect...).

In 1952 and 1954, the rate for “poliomyelitis” cases among African Americans in Des Moines was 30.3 and 30.9 (much lower than among whites). In 1959, after polio vaccination, the rate was 320.4 (a rise of 937% in only 5 years and much higher than among whites).
    In 1952 and 1954, the rate for “poliomyelitis” cases among African Americans in Kansas City was 1.8 and 33.9 (much lower than among whites, why did it rise 1783% in only 2 years?). In 1959, after polio vaccination, the rate was 123.5 (a rise of 264% in only 5 years and much higher than among whites).

Table 6 from the report shows that it was claimed that paralysis is lower for the vaccinated population and the vaccine is more effective for the upper class…

The simplest explanation for these results; is that the upper classes get other vaccines (with less poison) than the lower classes. Without further information, it’s impossible to know for sure.
    There are other explanations possible, like for example malnutrition…
    Even the state media won’t claim that vaccines are racist. I have found another study that focuses on autism caused by vaccines, which again shows that black people suffer more from vaccines than whites.

In August 2014, CDC senior vaccine safety scientist, William Thompson, blew the whistle on a study, which showed that black boys got autistic because of the MMR vaccine, a 250% increase in autism diagnoses for black boys.
    A high CDC official, Frank DeStefano, ordered Thompson and his team to destroy that data in a large garbage can and omit the damning findings from the published study. That (censored) study forms the cornerstone of the CDC's orthodoxy that vaccines don't cause autism

Staff level scientists,
    are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right," and that, "Senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors.
    (…)
    questionable and unethical practices, occurring at all levels and in all of our respective units, threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health.
    https://www.ecowatch.com/cdc-corrupt...096438139.html
    (archived here: http://archive.li/Ksydy)

Brian S. Hooker wrote the report of the (real) findings after getting raw data on the study. This report for some reason was retracted (but is still on the internet)…
    4) Brian S. Hooker – Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing and autism among young African american boys: a reanalysis of CDC data (2014): https://translationalneurodegenerati...2047-9158-3-16
    (archived here: http://archive.fo/Z7F4B)

When comparing cases and controls receiving their first MMR vaccine before and after 36 months of age, there was a statistically significant increase in autism cases specifically among African American males who received the first MMR prior to 36 months of age.
    (…)
    The relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism was first hypothesized by Wakefield et al. [7] in 1999 after the observation of a regressive phenotype of autism that appeared in general after the administration of the first MMR vaccine. Although several studies have affirmed such a relationship between the MMR vaccine and neurodevelopmental disorders including autism [8, 9], many other studies purport no statistical relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism incidence.
    (…)
    Within this study, the age at the first MMR vaccine was assessed as a factor in the incidence of autism. Using conditional logistic regression, with first MMR age as the independent variable and autism incidence as the dependent variable, the study authors assessed relative risk for obtaining an autism diagnosis for those children receiving the first MMR vaccine before and after 18 months, 24 months and 36 months of age. Destefano et al. [14] found a statistically significant relative risk of 1.49 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 1.04 – 2.14) at the 36 month cut-off (i.e., in a comparison of children receiving the MMR before versus after 36 months). Rather than concluding that the first MMR vaccine could be playing a causal role in autism in these children, the study authors instead attributed the increased risk to greater numbers of autistic children receiving timely vaccinations in order to participate in State of Georgia special education services.
    (…)
    When looking specifically at African American children (Table 2), the relationship between MMR timing and autism incidence became more profound (RR = 2.30, 95% CI: 1.25-4.22, p = 0.0060) at 36 months of age. Again, this result was exclusively found in boys who showed statistically significant effects at both 24 months (RR = 1.73, 95% CI: 1.09-2.77, p = 0.0200) and 36 months (RR = 3.36, 95% CI: 1.50-7.51, p = 0.0019) of age. This effect again was not seen in females.

(…)
    The results show a strong relationship between child age at the administration of the first MMR and autism incidence exclusively for African American boys which could indicate a role of the vaccine in the etiology of autism within this population group. This particular analysis was not completed in the original Destefano et al. [14] (CDC) study. Although the previous study considered MMR timing and African Americans in general, no statistically significant effect was observed. This is in contrast to our result for African Americans in general, because the CDC study limited the total African American cohort to include only those individuals who possessed a valid State of Georgia birth certificate which decreased the statistical power of their analysis.
    (…)
    It should be noted that a recent publication has shown that the prevalence of autism in African Americans is nearly 25% higher than that of whites [15]. This value was obtained when CDC data were appropriately analyzed based on socioeconomic status. This could be due to issues regarding vitamin D status with African Americans as it has been estimated that vitamin D sufficiency among whites is between 30-60% but is only 5-10% among African Americans [16].
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-14-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Postimage.org changed URLs

That study which found a potential link between black males and autism and the MMR vaccine was flawed which is why the data was removed. The survey asked if the boys had autism and if they had received the MMR vaccine.
    A notable amount said yes. The problem was that they had autism BEFORE they were vaccinated. The boys were enrolled in a special school for autistic children and were vaccinated as a condition of enrollment- after they had been diagnosed as being autistic. That means it is impossible that the vaccine caused their autism since they already had it. Once that group was removed from the study data base, they found no link between the vaccine and autism.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-25-2017 at 12:41 PM.

The problem was that they had autism BEFORE they were vaccinated. The boys were enrolled in a special school for autistic children and were vaccinated as a condition of enrollment- after they had been diagnosed as being autistic. That means it is impossible that the vaccine caused their autism since they already had it. Once that group was removed from the study data base, they found no link between the vaccine and autism.
    Do you have a source for these claims?!?

I have read that the study was retracted over concerns of “competing interests”: https://translationalneurodegenerati...2047-9158-3-22
    The Editor and Publisher regretfully retract the article [1] as there were undeclared competing interests on the part of the author which compromised the peer review process.

Detroit 1958

Do you have a source for these claims?!?
    That’s what I already thought, more big lies by big pharma supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    In 1958, incidence rates of over 400 per 100,000 per month were found in Detroit with the polio vaccines, which was swept under the carpet.
    I’ve found information on the “polio epidemic” in Detroit of 1958.
    This was Detroit's worst outbreak of paralytic poliomyelitis since 1952, with 346 reported paralytic cases in the city, nearly 10% of which occurred in infants under 1 year of age.
    The results are very similar to the Des Moines and Kansas City “polio epidemics” of 1959.

MOLNER and AGATE – Final Report of Poliomyelitis Epidemic in Detroit and Wayne County, 1958 (1960): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00119-0058.pdf

The results show that before polio vaccines were introduced, the “non-white” population suffered much less from paralysis, but after the introduction of polio vaccines in 1955, in the 1958 “polio epidemic”, the nonwhites suffered much more paralysis (see Table 4).
    What’s also interesting is that the amount of paralysis was much higher in the central area of Detroit (both for whites and nonwhites).

The writers of this scientific looking report blatantly manipulated the data to reach the conclusion that this epidemic was caused because the “nonwhites” were under vaccinated.
    I’ll start with an excerpt to show that the writers of this report have blatantly manipulated the data:
    The peak of poliomyelitis cases occurred during an intensive Salk vaccine inoculation drive which was instituted in mid-August following several weeks of sustained high incidence of poliomyelitis cases to raise the antipoliomyelitis immune state in the general population and thus possibly to abort the epidemic. Thus, many persons received poliomyelitis vaccine inoculations at time of onset of poliomyelitis or after onset. Since the inoculations were received too late to affect resistance to infection, these inoculations were considered, for analytic purposes, as not having been received. Statistical tests indicated that inoculations received at time of or following onset of poliomyelitis did not prevent or cause infection or paralysis, nor did these inoculations modify or enhance the extent of residual paralysis among paralytic cases.

For the most part, these inoculations have been verified by a check of health department clinic records and by confirmation by private physicians who gave inoculations to patients. In less than 10 percent of the cases were statements by parents or guardians the sole verification accepted.
    The first part shows that they simply ignored the possibility that vaccines couldn’t prevent polio...
    The last paragraph shows that at least 10% of the information on whether the patient had been vaccinated was unreliable. This makes the whole report unreliable.
    Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a better report...

This paper presents the final report of the 1958 poliomyelitis experience in Detroit and Wayne County. The toll of the 1958 poliomyelitis outbreak was similar to that of prevaccine days: 874 cases of poliomyelitis, 462 nonparalytic and 412 paralytic, were reported in population of 2,842,000 (fig.1, table 1). There were 25 deaths (table 2); 177 cases were initially diagnosed as paralytic but on followup were found to have neither residual paralysis nor minor sequelae of poliomyelitis. Those significantly or severely disabled numbered 224; information was not available on 11.
    (...)
    This was the 13th year of high poliomyelitis incidence for Detroit, and almost its worst - exceeded only by the 1952 incidence, when 748 cases were reported with 41 deaths (table 4).
    Wayne County had 344 cases in 1952, of which 152 were paralytic; in 1958 there were 225
    cases, 66 of them paralytic.

The occurrence of poliomyelitis in epidemic proportions in the nonwhite population of Detroit in 1958 followed the trend of Chicago's experience in 1956 (#). Of the 346 paralytic cases in Detroit, 271 occurred in the nonwhite population (table 1). The specific rate for the Nonwhite population was estimated at 57 per 100,000 compared with 5.2 per 100,000 for the white population. Thus, the rate for nonwhites appears to have been more than 10 times the rate for whites. This apparent increase in the proportion of paralytic cases among nonwhites has appeared since the advent of a preventive vaccine.
    (...)

(...)
    About 58 percent of Detroit's population lives in the central area, and about 92 percent of the paralytic cases and 67 percent of the nonparalytic were reported from this population.
    (...)

(...)
    In the city of Detroit, 95.1 percent of the patients with paralytic poliomyelitis had fewer than three inoculations of Salk vaccine, and 78.6 percent had no vaccine (table 8). Seventeen with paralytic poliomyelitis had three inoculations; none hadf our. None of thepatients who died hadhad three inoculations.

A slightly different picture is seen in Wayne County outside Detroit. Here 74.2 percent of the patients with paralysis had received no vaccine, 83.3 percent had received fewer than three injections, and 11 patients, or 16.7 percent, had received three or more injections. One of the fatalities in Wayne County was an 11-year-old boy who had two injections of vaccine in 1955 and a third in 1957. This was confirmed from school records. There were no virus studies on this patient.
    (...)

If you’ve investigated vaccines than you must have heard about the “herd immunity” myth.
    I could argue that based on these results the vaccinated “whites” cause paralysis in the “nonwhites”. Such a claim is less preposterous than the “herd immunity” myth...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-14-2018 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Postimage.org changed URLs

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    That's because Dr. Ron Paul hasn't had the time to look into it, but I am positive if he did he would agree with Dr. Humphries.

One thing they agree with is-- Government is NEVER the answer to health freedom.
    Even though he's already a doctor and has been in the profession even before most of the user on this forum were even born?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Even though he's already a doctor and has been in the profession even before most of the user on this forum were even born?
    Just because you have a certificate that states you are a doctor, doesn't mean you are up-to-date with all the medical information. It behooves them to do some research and not just take what a pHARMa representative tells you or Big pHARMa's propagandist push.

In medicine one size does not always fit all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay
    That's because Dr. Ron Paul hasn't had the time to look into it, but I am positive if he did he would agree with Dr. Humphries.
    One thing they agree with is-- Government is NEVER the answer to health freedom.
    Arguably medical "doctors" are even more brainwashed than the average Joe.
    It's big pharma that controls the curriculum for the medical "studies".

As a result most doctors are firm believers in the "medicines" that big pharma develop.
    Besides that: doctors are financially stimulated to prescribe the "medicines" that make the most profit for the pharmaceutical industry.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-22-2018 at 03:53 AM.

Labelling paralysis first as “polio” and then – after introduction of the vaccine – as “Acute Flaccid Paralysis”. The following graph shows that the number of paralysis cases hasn’t only risen in India, as a result of the massive polio vaccination campaign, but also in the rest of the world, from something like 17,000 in 1996, to 100,000 in 2010. Thanks to the World Health Organisation, UNICEF and the Gates Foundation.
    For some reason the graph was deleted (here it is again)…

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bradford Hill, Knoweldon - Inoculation and Poliomyelitis

Of 340 cases of reported “poliomyelitis” investigated from Melbourne, Australia, 31 had received an injection of diphtheria toxoid or pertussis vaccine, within three months of the onset of the paralysis.
    The paralysis was significantly more frequent in the limbs in which they were vaccinated.

In the 17 of them younger than 3 years that had been vaccinated in the preceding 35 days, the severity of the paralysis was greater in the last inoculated limbs than in a comparable group of children not recently vaccinated.

The site of paralysis frequently coincided with the site of injection at given intervals.
    Table IV shows that, of the children who had been vaccinated in the month preceding the paralysis, 81% had paralysis in the limb of injection. This proportion is much higher than for children whose last injection was 1 to 6 months before – that involved the limb of injection in 25%, and when it was longer than 6 months before 15 %.

Table V shows for the 7 older children with paralysis a similar significant difference.
    Four of these children (57%) had paralysis in the limb of injection, but for the large group whose vaccination was more than 6 months distant only 10% showed an association of the sites of injection and paralysis.

In the 1949 epidemic of polio in Australia, paralysis was associated with inoculation procedures in the month preceding the recorded date of onset of paralysis. But no such effect was observed for vaccinations 3 or more months before the start of illness.

A. Bradford Hill, J. Knoweldon – Inoculation and Poliomyelitis (1950): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2038021/

Vaccine-derived polio

The oral polio vaccine (OPV) is the most used polio vaccine around the world in the “global polio eradication efforts” (which for some reason increases paralysis). The OPV contains “live but weakened” polioviruses that can cause polio.
    Researchers have found that an OPV virus “can very rapidly regain its strength if it starts spreading on its own”, acquiring “mutations that make it basically indistinguishable from the wild-type virus”. In other words, there is no real difference between a “wild” and “OPV-derived” poliovirus, and the OPV-virus causes polio...

The OPV vaccine used to be trivalent, containing 3 vaccine serotypes corresponding to the 3 wild polioviruses (types 1, 2 and 3). In 2015, after global public health agencies declared wild poliovirus type 2 eradicated; in 2016 they decided to oversee a 155-country “switch” to a bivalent oral vaccine (without type 2).
    After this “switch”, vaccine-derived polio outbreaks have emerged in numerous countries.

You´ll never guess what solution they proposed for these polio outbreaks caused by vaccines – more vaccines!
    They specifically had the third world population poisoned with a “judicious use of a new live vaccine… effective against only type 2”.
    In a strange twist, this has caused even MORE type 2 vaccine-derived outbreaks that far exceeded “projections” since mid-2017.

Outbreak investigators have been documenting an uptick in vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 infections in: Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, and Somalia.
    On 29 September, a polio outbreak in the Philippines was reported, caused by “vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2”. This is another classic example of fearmongering, the “outbreak” counted a total of 2 children. But this is 20 years after the WHO declared the Philippines polio-free.
    In other countries ranging from Myanmar to Indonesia to Papua New Guinea, also cases of paralytic polio resulting from vaccine-derived poliovirus type 1 are reported.

Of course this won´t mean to stop poisining children with vaccines...
    They plan a “novel” genetically engineered oral vaccine supported by the Gates Foundation.
    The second planned polio vaccine, is an inactivated vaccine hypothesised to be “powerful enough to end outbreaks”.
    There are even plans to stop poisoning children with OPV and switching over exclusively to inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) administered via injection. While the theory is that IPV doesn’t cause polio, it has been observed that “Even children who have received IPV… can be infected by and transmit the vaccine viruses”.

In Pakistan, some citizens in poor communities are refusing the oral polio vaccine, questioning the public health charade that does nothing against more pressing health threats, like lack of running water and sanitation. Instead of responding to these reasonable concerns, the government has started jailing uncooperative parents.

Even a CDC virologist has admitted that due to the stop-gap use of the new type-2-only vaccine, “We have now created more new emergences of the virus than we have stopped”.
    Another vaccine expert concluded, “if you just keep trickling in with a little bit of [monovalent] vaccine every time you think you have a problem all you’re doing is reseeding [more transmission chains]”: https://www.collective-evolution.com...l-these-years/
    (http://archive.is/Nj56N)
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-28-2019 at 11:00 AM.

All vaccine debates usually end up reading like a religious debate.........because it is.

If Ron Paul has taught me anything, it's if the government is on your side, check yourself.

Alot of studies are quoted on this thread as well as any debate. The problem is they are fake.

https://newspunch.com/lancet-editor-...studies-false/

Half of industry reseach is fake, misleading, and omits data. So you have to use critical thinking skills.

Sanitation, refridgeration, nutrition, and toilets are the reason polio and other diseases left us. Even in the 60's people still had outhouses etc....

Polio is a mild disease. The horror stories about it are there to scare. the CDC even admits to this.

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/about/index.htm

Most of the damage by polio was most likely the vaccine itself. CNN even ran an article about FDR having Guillain-Barre, which is a known side effect of some vaccines.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/31...lt.polio.reut/

Most people with polio barely know they have it. 99%+ are just fine. It is also transmitted through feces, so again toilets saved us.

The same goes for measles. A non-deadly disease.........unless you are in a 3rd world country with poor nutrition and sanitation.
    This year nobody died of measles in the United states outbreak. While in madagascar 1 in 60 were dying.

Critical thinking tells you that it isn't the measles virus that's the problem. It's the health of the actualy people.

I also noticed that there are alot of pro status quo posters here. They are here on purpose and most likely paid. You can tell by there massive post counts.
    Last edited by Zeeder; 10-16-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeder View Post
    All vaccine debates usually end up reading like a religious debate.........because it is.

If Ron Paul has taught me anything, it's if the government is on your side, check yourself.

Alot of studies are quoted on this thread as well as any debate. The problem is they are fake.

https://newspunch.com/lancet-editor-...studies-false/

Half of industry reseach is fake, misleading, and omits data. So you have to use critical thinking skills.

Sanitation, refridgeration, nutrition, and toilets are the reason polio and other diseases left us. Even in the 60's people still had outhouses etc....

Polio is a mild disease. The horror stories about it are there to scare. the CDC even admits to this.

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/about/index.htm

Most of the damage by polio was most likely the vaccine itself. CNN even ran an article about FDR having Guillain-Barre, which is a known side effect of some vaccines.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/10/31...lt.polio.reut/

Most people with polio barely know they have it. 99%+ are just fine. It is also transmitted through feces, so again toilets saved us.

The same goes for measles. A non-deadly disease.........unless you are in a 3rd world country with poor nutrition and sanitation.
    This year nobody died of measles in the United states outbreak. While in madagascar 1 in 60 were dying.

Critical thinking tells you that it isn't the measles virus that's the problem. It's the health of the actualy people.

I also noticed that there are alot of pro status quo posters here. They are here on purpose and most likely paid. You can tell by there massive post counts.
    Bravo!

+rep

Polio is a mild disease.
    Bravo!

+rep
    Ask Ron Paul about that. He saw friends become paralyzed or even die from it. He called the polio vaccine "a wonderful thing". People today haven't seen its impacts.

Ask Ron Paul about that. He saw friends become paralyzed or even die from it. He called the polio vaccine "a wonderful thing". People today haven't seen its impacts.
    How about talking to the mother's and father's who have watched their beautiful, vibrant and alert child, after getting a vaccine, regress, scream, and die.

There is no reason why we cannot have a discussion about these issues and independent safety studies proving that vaccines are safe for all.

Vaccine makers and vaccine investors will continue to push thier propaganda as; "vaccine are safe," as long as they are not held liable for damage that those vaccines have caused to many people's lives.

How about talking to the mother's and father's who have watched their beautiful, vibrant and alert child, after getting a vaccine, regress, scream, and die.

There is no reason why we cannot have a discussion about these issues and independent safety studies proving that vaccines are safe for all.

Vaccine makers and vaccine investors will continue to push thier propaganda as; "vaccine are safe," as long as they are not held liable for damage that those vaccines have caused to many people's lives.
    How many times has that actually happened?

How many times has that actually happened?
    VAERS has paid out 4 Billion dollars thus far. There have been many parents who have been turned down by an biased group that oversees VAERS, and lots of parents had no idea to report their cases.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    VAERS has paid out 4 Billion dollars thus far. There have been many parents who have been turned down by an biased group that oversees VAERS, and lots of parents had no idea to report their cases.
    Doesn't answer the question. How many kids dropped dead following a vaccine?

(VAERS doesn't pay out anybody- that is the reporting system- anybody can claim a side effect to VAERS and cause/ effect need not be proven to be listed).

Doesn't answer the question. How many kids dropped dead following a vaccine?

(VAERS doesn't pay out anybody- that is the reporting system- anybody can claim a side effect to VAERS and cause/ effect need not be proven to be listed).
    Since it is so under-reported here are a few the media actually reported:

https://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-Ne...ccination.aspx
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...236237578.html
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/healt...ntl/index.html
    https://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-...vaccine-linked
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/4-ch...ujarat-1891488
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014...ation-campaign
    https://www.mmtimes.com/news/deaths-...y-doctors.html
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...hier-children/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast