Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allegations that Trump is being Drugged by Traitor Cabinet

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Allegations that Trump is being Drugged by Traitor Cabinet

A very serious allegation if true. Drugging the POTUS?

“The president does not drink, the president most certainly does not do drugs. The president is a sharp as a tack,” according to Trump insider Roger Stone, who talked to his own sources in addition to the sources who spoke to Infowars. “…I have now heard, not from one but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations.”

“To me this is a tip-off that he may be medicated. Is [Chief of Staff] Gen. Kelly above this? No.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-11-2017 at 06:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol. Shtap with the dumb $#@! already.

LOL

Tell dannno. He'll be relieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    (They) were robosigning clandestine, unconstitutional operations in Latin America when Reagan was suffering from Alzheimers. These type of exploitations are par for the course.

seems like a Roger Stone hose-job, or an excuse for Alex Jones to distance himself from supporting trump.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I thought every prez since JFK was dropping acid? You don't become drug dealer in chief, w/o sampling a little product. If Trump's being drugged, even incrementally, he'll notice if he's losing time.

Why would Trump need to be drugged to do the things that he promised to do during his campaign?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Stone thinks Mattis is the real power behind the three headed monster. Those stars aren't given to non-globalists. Top tier of the military likely entirely compromised.

Last edited by AuH20; 09-11-2017 at 07:03 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Why would Trump need to be drugged to do the things that he promised to do during his campaign?
    No $#@!, right? Perhaps he's been a drugged out Manchurian candidate from the get go?

No $#@!, right? Perhaps he's been a drugged out Manchurian candidate from the get go?
    No that's McCain.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe Bill Clinton should have said Monica drugged him.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No that's McCain.
    At least McCain seems to actually believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth...
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

This has happened before. These $#@!ers are ruthless.
    You mentioned Donald Regan. I dug up a quote from Robert Novak’s 2007 autobiography, recounting a conversation from 1986 involving Regan and the president.

Novak asked Reagan: “What ever happened to the gold standard? I thought you supported it.”

“Well,” the president began and then paused, “I still do support the gold standard, but — “ At that point, Reagan was interrupted by his chief of staff, Don Regan. ‘Now, Mr. President,” said Regan, “we don’t want to get bogged down talking about the gold standard.”

“You see?,” Reagan said to Novak, his palms uplifted in mock futility, “They just won’t let me have my way.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-11-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I thought every prez since JFK was dropping acid? You don't become drug dealer in chief, w/o sampling a little product. If Trump's being drugged, even incrementally, he'll notice if he's losing time.
    Ok, go do some LSD and come back and tell me if you want to be President.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    LOL

Tell dannno. He'll be relieved.
    I'm neither relieved nor surprised.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol, ya, pull of 9/11 that is totally normal, but drugging the President is completely crazy

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lol, ya, pull of 9/11 that is totally normal, but drugging the President is completely crazy
    Blackmailed or drugged. Even a diluted Trump scares the bejesus out of these control freaks. I wouldn't be surprised by anything. Sources within the Trump Administration have been bragging that they have averted a few disasters because Trump's info has been completely funneled and controlled.

Ok, go do some LSD and come back and tell me if you want to be President.
    Don't even pretend like you're sitting on the answer. The story goes JFK tried acid in office. Surprised you haven't heard it.

$#@! off, the two don't correlate. We have video of the towers in free fall, etc. We have hearsay that an old, tired man is slurring his words. Its also possible we faked the moon landings. Just because something's possible, doesn't make it true.

Lololol. So, back when he was running for president he was just playing 44d chess, but now that he is doing the things he said he would do he's being drugged? You crack me up ya crack head.

Man, I ain't believing that $#@! about Bono's one hour drum solo man. I mean, one hour of drums? You couldn't handle that $#@! on strong acid man.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Don't even pretend like you're sitting on the answer. The story goes JFK tried acid in office. Surprised you haven't heard it.
    Ya it's possible, but then the CIA had to assassinate him..

Ya it's possible, but then the CIA had to assassinate him..
    Wasn't JFK served a cocktail of drugs for pain management?

Lololol. So, back when he was running for president he was just playing 44d chess, but now that he is doing the things he said he would do he's being drugged? You crack me up ya crack head.
    Some things he said he was going to do he is doing, some things he is not. Foreign policy is one area he hasn't lived up to the platform of his candidacy.

Being drugged doesn't mean total control, it just means they are trying to control him, because they don't fully control him. The reason I was giving you a hard time is because you think it is not worth discussing when apparently it is.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Man, I ain't believing that $#@! about Bono's one hour drum solo man. I mean, one hour of drums? You couldn't handle that $#@! on strong acid man.
    I disagree. I played bongo drums with a dude from Crosby, Stills & Nash on mushrooms in the forest one time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some things he said he was going to do he is doing, some things he is not. Foreign policy is one area he hasn't lived up to the platform of his candidacy.

Being drugged doesn't mean total control, it just means they are trying to control him, because they don't fully control him. The reason I was giving you a hard time is because you think it is not worth discussing when apparently it is.
    Yawn. Tell lies often enough and big enough they will call you..dannno.

Yawn. Tell lies often enough and big enough they will call you..dannno.
    He is now legend.
    "The Patriarch"

Bump for possible Trumpslanaition of our God Emperor's recent "unusual" behavior.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Bump for possible Trumpslanaition of our God Emperor's recent "unusual" behavior.
    So you believe he has always behaved normally until recently?

Trump on drugs?

Cool If DJT is not a drunkard or on LSD or a total cokehead...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    A very serious allegation if true. Drugging the POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump on drugs?

Is he a pill freak? Is he having memory issues? Does he have a bad heart???
    Or are his polling people getting to him, hence his Mittster level flipflopping?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast