Thread: I Hope This Makes You Think

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like Greg Hunter over at usawatchdog with gold news. And he brings the right people into discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I like Greg Hunter over at usawatchdog with gold news. And he brings the right people into discussions.
    Greg himself is very good, some of his guests are clunkers pushing a narrative
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

Smaul, no offense but the things you ticked off in the vid, while some is no doubt hype with little backing, are by-and-large true and sourceable.

For example, the original report of yuan/gold backed oil contracts comes from the Nikkei's own website on September 1:
    https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Comm...backed-by-gold

Did you bother to dig for the source before labeling it fake news yourself? Seems not.

The 'plot' of enslavement by global bankers and Illuminati is extremely well documented and has, in fact, been in effect for a long time already. The global dropping of the petrodollar is also extremely well documented. I even have a thread in this subforum started back in 2009 documenting the slow unwinding of the petrodollar.

So while I agree that unsourced items from a, for example, Rickards video, is hardly proof of anything, the big picture of what's going on is very clear and it's just a matter of watching the pieces being put into place. Those of us that have been watching this for many years are at the point where we see the pieces very clearly.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-12-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

On a side note, the bankers didn't stop dying off. We stopped talking bout it some time ago but they're still meeting unfortunte endings rather consistently. We just had another one the other day. A recruiter. She jumped off of a roof. No follow-up from any mainstream media, as usual.

[QUOTE=devil21;6524099]Smaul, no offense but the things you ticked off in the vid, while some is no doubt hype with little backing, are by-and-large true and sourceable.

For example, the original report of yuan/gold backed oil contracts comes from the Nikkei's own website on September 1:

Did you bother to dig for the source before labeling it fake news yourself? Seems not.

YES i did- that story did not come from china, the author himself said there was no source and indeed the opening sentence says "China is expected" EXPCTED BY WHOM?- the author. Also the people cited for quotes were all know gold promoters.
    I think you missed the exact point of the article- alt financial media followers are satisfied with "FAKE BUT ACCURATE"

So while I agree that unsourced items from a, for example, Rickards video, is hardly proof of anything, the big picture of what's going on is very clear and it's just a matter of watching the pieces being put into place. Those of us that have been watching this for many years are at the point where we see the pieces very clearly.[/QUOTE]

That is the point- just because something is directionally correct doesnt mean a particular story is true.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Smaul, no offense but the things you ticked off in the vid, while some is no doubt hype with little backing, are by-and-large true and sourceable.

The 'plot' of enslavement by global bankers and Illuminati is extremely well documented and has, in fact, been in effect for a long time already. The global dropping of the petrodollar is also extremely well documented. I even have a thread in this subforum started back in 2009 documenting the slow unwinding of the petrodollar.

So while I agree that unsourced items from a, for example, Rickards video, is hardly proof of anything, the big picture of what's going on is very clear and it's just a matter of watching the pieces being put into place. Those of us that have been watching this for many years are at the point where we see the pieces very clearly.
    Fake news. Trading rules summary: (absolutely no mention of any gold involved in any way- strictly yuan- which is not gold backed)

https://eng.rim-intelligence.co.jp/n...article/141926

China Shanghai Futures Exchange unveils rules for crude futures contract

The Shanghai Futures Exchange, China’s largest futures exchange, on May 11 unveiled rules for a new crude futures contract that would be launched within this year. The contract will be listed on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange or INE, which was established within the Shanghai’s new Free Trade Zone in 2013. The crude futures contract will be the first commodity futures contract that would enable overseas investors and players to participate in. The contract is designed for international participation and will be denominated in the yuan currency. The contract will be delivered ex bonded tanks and no tax would be included in the price quotation. The contract will be based on a basket of seven crude grades led by Middle East’s medium grades. The minimum lot of delivery will be 200,000bbl. The bonded tanks of physical delivery will be established in regions in North China, East China and South China.

The detailed trading rules are as follows.
    Product : Medium crude oil
    Contract size : 1,000bbl per lot
    Currency : Yuan/bbl (no tax or duty included in the price quotation)
    More details at link.

(Smaulgold sometimes uses the same things he criticizes in the report- "soaring silver sales!" http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Another-Record
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Towards-Record

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Cryptocurrency

"Gold is going to soar because of this chart" http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ue-Illustrated
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 07:26 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaulgld View Post
    ------------

That is the point- just because something is directionally correct doesnt mean a particular story is true.

I don't see the point, sorry. Oh well.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-12-2017 at 07:20 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Fake news. Trading rules summary: (absolutely no mention of any gold involved in any way- strictly yuan- which is not gold backed)

https://eng.rim-intelligence.co.jp/n...article/141926
    More details at link.
    [/quote]

Is this detail in the link?

Yuan oil futures are expected to attract interest from investors and funds, while state-backed oil majors, such as PetroChina and China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) will provide liquidity to ensure trade. Locally registered entities of JPMorgan, a U.S. bank, and UBS, a Swiss bank, are among the first to have gained approval to trade the contract. But it is understood that the market will be also open to retail investors.
    Same old story. Know history, know the future.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    More details at link.

Is this detail in the link?

Same old story. Know history, know the future.
    Potential participants are not listed at my link but I would not be surprised if they were among potential traders. Given that the delivery contract is a minimum of 200,000 bbl and a price per barrel that is near $50 would mean $1 million (not counting taxes). Plus 5% margin fee. Not everybody has that kinda cash. (You can buy partial lots as small as 1,000 barrels which would run you about $50,000).