Thread: Another Hollyweird 're-imagining' I will not partake of..."The Greatest American Hero."

Default Another Hollyweird 're-imagining' I will not partake of..."The Greatest American Hero."

So Hollyweird is 're-imagining' "The Greatest American Hero." In their push to include minorities in traditional roles they've cast an Indian-American as the lead. Here name is Meera. From my understanding she is a Indian. Dot not feathers. Shouldn't they have cast a Native American in the role? I mean Native-Americans are a minority. And the show was titled "Greatest AMERICAN Hero." SMDH. Hollyweird can't even get minority "re-imagining" right.

The reboot of The Greatest American Hero with a female lead gets a put pilot commitment from ABC

A reboot of the early ’80s TV series The Greatest American Hero has gotten a put pilot commitment from ABC, according to Deadline. The half-hour single-camera comedy will feature Meera, an Indian-American woman as the lead.

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/40...DIZr5Cu8ro4.99
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Katt was already a tree hugging, criminal coddling etc. pinko idiot, if it weren't for Culp the show wouldn't have been worth watching, any remake in today's political environment will be unspeakable crud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Well if the show is called Greatest American Hero, it has to be about Trump

Or maybe Lincoln
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Fail

Please tell me why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).

The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

^THAT^

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Think I'll just watch The TICK on Amazon