Thread: Thomas Massie endorses Judge Roy Moore for U.S Senate Alabama

Thomas Massie endorses Judge Roy Moore for U.S Senate Alabama

Massie as always is the best!

https://twitter.com/DanielStrauss4/s...39002801516544
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Wow.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

CONGRESSMAN THOMAS MASSIE ENDORSES JUDGE ROY MOORE

Katie Frost

Roy Moore for US Senate

Montgomery, AL- Today, Kentucky Congressman Thomas Massie announced his endorsement of Judge Roy Moore for US Senate.

“Roy Moore has more political spine than anyone I know," Congressman Massie said. "He has twice chosen to lose his job rather than compromise his principles. He is a man willing to stand up to the out of control courts and help us return to the limited government outlined in our Constitution. I give him my full support and look forward to having him as a stalwart colleague in the Senate.”

After receiving the endorsement, Judge Moore released the following statement: "I am honored to have the support of a fighter for limited government like Congressman Massie. Just as he was one of the few men willing to stand up to the failed leadership of John Boehner, I will not go to the Senate to be a yes man to the establishment."

Congressman Massie was elected in 2012 and has since been a leading voice for common sense conservatism and limited government. He was instrumental in the removal of former Speaker of the House John Boehner. During his time in Congress, he has earned a 91% rating from Heritage Action, a 96% from Club for Growth and a 97% from Conservative Review. Prior to his election to congress, Congressman Massie served as the Lewis County Judge Executive where he fought against wasteful spending. He lives on a cattle farm in Kentucky with his wife and high school sweetheart, Rhonda, and their four children.

###

Paid for by Roy Moore for US Senate
    https://www.roymoore.org/Press-Relea...UDGE-ROY-MOORE
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe