Thread: Israel has launched multiple airstrikes in Hama

Israel has launched multiple airstrikes in Hama

Just breaking from hegemon sources

#Israel has launched multiple airstrikes on a regime-run scientific research center in #Hama, #Syria.

Facility is reportedly tasked with producing a majority of the SAA's chemical weapons.

#Israel has destroyed #Syria's Al-Tala'i facility - linked to SSRC chemical weapons program - in air strikes east of #Masyaf, #Hama tonight.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yesterday...

Why Israel needs to prepare America for the upcoming conflict in Syria
    http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-Isr...n-Syria-504323

7hrs ago...

Israeli media begs US to prepare for a war with Syria, Russia, Iran
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...a-russia-iran/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – Israeli media has reached the new moral low of openly begging the United States to prepare for war in Syria even if it means coming into direct confrontation with major Syrian allies like Russia and Iran.

In a recent article titled “Why Israel needs to Prepare America for the Upcoming War in Syria,” Jerusalem Post writer Eric R. Mandel (an American Zionist) proposes that the US government and people must be made war-willing partners of Israel in the event of any future attack by the Israeli Defense Forces against Syrian, Russian and/ or Iranian military targets.

The article by Mandel is an outstanding example of how Israeli pro-war interest groups – speaking through right-wing Zionists in top American military and foreign policy circles – try to entice the US government and population into participating in wars that only benefit the hegemonic ambitions of Israel’s deep state.

17hrs ago... UN CW 'report' is finalized/released:
    Syrian government forces used chemical weapons more than two dozen times: U.N.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1BH18W
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-06-2017 at 09:42 PM.

Iran has said their 'airspace is closed' to American and Saudi Arabian registered aircraft (even commercial flights)

This from overnight, Iran has banned US aircraft - including commercial airlines - from entering its airspace
    The ban also applies to other countries involved in the ongoing conflict in Yemen (including Saudi Arabia)
    There is some chatter about that the ban relates to an expected announcement from the Iranian government

Iran Closes Its Airspace For US, Saudi Aircraft
    https://southfront.org/iran-closes-i...audi-aircraft/

Iran has closed its airspace for US and Saudi Arabia as well as for other countries that have attacked Yemen.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-06-2017 at 09:51 PM.

►no 'other' reporting yet... will wait a few hours b4 crying 'fake'...

meanwhile... 30,000 troops play games

Wow, that's really far north Israel is bombing. Is that about between Homs and Aleppo? It's really amazing how one of the few places in which ISIS still has a strong, unchallenged presence is right on the border of the Golan Heights. I hope another 2006 war isn't brewing... hezbollah is stretched really thin right now

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Yesterday...

Why Israel needs to prepare America for the upcoming conflict in Syria
    http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-Isr...n-Syria-504323

7hrs ago...

Israeli media begs US to prepare for a war with Syria, Russia, Iran
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...a-russia-iran/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – Israeli media has reached the new moral low of openly begging the United States to prepare for war in Syria even if it means coming into direct confrontation with major Syrian allies like Russia and Iran.

In a recent article titled “Why Israel needs to Prepare America for the Upcoming War in Syria,” Jerusalem Post writer Eric R. Mandel (an American Zionist) proposes that the US government and people must be made war-willing partners of Israel in the event of any future attack by the Israeli Defense Forces against Syrian, Russian and/ or Iranian military targets.

The article by Mandel is an outstanding example of how Israeli pro-war interest groups – speaking through right-wing Zionists in top American military and foreign policy circles – try to entice the US government and population into participating in wars that only benefit the hegemonic ambitions of Israel’s deep state.
    70 years and counting up, the Holohoax won't slake it's thirst for goy blood.

meanwhile... 30,000 troops play games

CBN are all over this bitch.

The agonizing dissonance I've felt in trying to hold a pro-Israel/anti-hegemon position
    is (now) no longer a problem 4 me.
    The 're-gathering' in 1948 was a Satanic 'substitute' or a hijack.
    No question in my mind...
    AND CBN and the 'evangelical right' is under a GIANT deception.
    ... always 'learning' but never coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH..
    believing in 'tablets of STONE' and not what 'he has written in their flesh.'

No moar agony. I will NEVER 'cheer' for 'this' Israel again.
    I'll now wait for the REAL one.
    Mayhaps I'll see it.. mayhaps I won't.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-07-2017 at 07:00 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    and with 9/11 right around the corner, what better time to MAKE the US ready for war... watch your asses peeps.

Hassan Ridha @_ridha
    UN [LAPDOG] investigation says there are 33 documented uses of chemical weapons, 27 of them by the Syria Government

The '2 Truths'....

Hassan Ridha
    The report also addressed brutality by IS and al-Qaeda (which is part of the Syrian Opposition) against minority groups

Hassan Ridha
    As well as civilian casualties caused by US-led Coalition airstrikes

Last edited by goldenequity; 09-07-2017 at 07:04 AM.

Israeli missiles strike Syrian military in Masyaf, 2 soldiers killed: confirmed
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article...led-confirmed/

At approximately 2:42 A.M. (Damascus Time) on Thursday morning, several Israeli missiles traveling across Lebanon
    struck the Syrian military and the scientific research facility in the northeast Tartous city of Masyaf.

According to the Syrian Arab Army’s official statement, the Israeli missiles killed at least two soldiers
    and several more were wounded after the missiles scored direct hits on their intended targets.

Syria’s general command has warned of “dangerous repercussions of this aggressive action to the security and stability of the region”
    while reiterating its “resolve and determination to crush terrorism and uproot it from all the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic”
    regardless of the terrorist groups’ allegiances and sources of support.

This latest attack by the Israeli forces comes just 48 hours after the Syrian Arab Army achieved a strategic victory
    against the Islamic State (ISIL) in the Deir Ezzor Governorate.

BBC
    'Israeli jets hit Syria's Masyaf chemical site' - reports
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41184867

"An army statement said rockets fired from Lebanese airspace targeted the site near Masyaf, killing two soldiers.
    Unconfirmed Arab media reports say a chemical weapons production facility was hit in the attack."
    It looks like everything in Syria is either hospital or chemical weapon depot...

RT
    Israeli plane strikes Syrian positions in Hama province, kills two servicemen – Syrian Army
    https://www.rt.com/news/402270-syria...israel-strike/
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-07-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Israel strikes deep in Syria, said to hit military facility
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/syria...062020484.html

BEIRUT (AP) — Israeli warplanes struck a military position near the Mediterranean coast in western Syria Thursday, killing two soldiers, the Syrian army said, in a stronghold of President Bashar Assad that is also heavily protected by the Russians and Iranians.

The airstrike targeted a facility near the town of Masyaf, in Hama province, described by some as a missile producing factory, amid Israeli outrage over Iran's growing influence in the war-torn country.

Other reports suggested the facility was tied to Syria's chemical weapons program.

In a statement, the Syrian army said the Israeli warplanes fired several missiles from Lebanese air space, and warned of the "dangerous repercussions of such hostile acts on the security and stability of the region."

"We will do everything to prevent the existence of a Shiite corridor from Iran to Damascus," said Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman, who declined commenting directly on the strike in an interview with Israel's 100FM Radio Thursday. He said Israel isn't "looking for adventures, and we don't want to be dragged into this fight or another."

"We are determined to prevent our enemies from harming or even creating the possibility of harming the security of Israeli citizens."

Israel has carried out several airstrikes against suspected arms shipments it believed to be bound for Lebanon's Hezbollah militant group, which is fighting alongside President Bashar Assad's forces, over the course of Syria's civil war, now in its seventh year. Israel has also struck several Syrian military facilities since the conflict began, mostly near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. Assad, not wanting to draw Israel into his country's war, has never retaliated.

The airstrike comes amid heightened tensions over Iran's growing reach in Syria. Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu claimed recently that Iran is building sites in Syria and Lebanon for the manufacture of "precision-guided missiles" with the aim of deploying them against Israel.

Thursday's air raid was seen as a message to both Russia and Iran that Israel can strike anywhere in Syria.

This week, Israel is conducting a massive drill along its border with Lebanon simulating war with the Iranian-backed Hezbollah.

It was not immediately clear if the facility struck Thursday was used for the production or storage of chemical arms. Syria denies having or using such weapons.

Rami Abdurrahman, who heads the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said two facilities were hit in Thursday's airstrike, a scientific research center and a nearby military base where short-range surface-to-surface missiles are stored.

"Many explosions were heard in the area after the air raid," said Abdurrahman, whose group relies on a network of activists across the country.

He said Lebanese Hezbollah fighters and Iranian military officials often visit the site, adding that those killed and wounded were Syrians.

A local opposition media activist said the facility that was struck is a factory that produces missiles under the supervision of Iranian experts. He said those killed and wounded were Syrian soldiers guarding the facility. The activist spoke on condition of anonymity out of security concerns.
    Rami Abdurrahman, who heads the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said two facilities were hit in Thursday's airstrike, a scientific research center and a nearby military base where short-range surface-to-surface missiles are stored.

"Many explosions were heard in the area after the air raid," said Abdurrahman, whose group relies on a network of activists across the country.

He said Lebanese Hezbollah fighters and Iranian military officials often visit the site, adding that those killed and wounded were Syrians.

A local opposition media activist said the facility that was struck is a factory that produces missiles under the supervision of Iranian experts. He said those killed and wounded were Syrian soldiers guarding the facility. The activist spoke on condition of anonymity out of security concerns.
    Yaakov Amidror, Israel's former national security adviser and a former general, said the strike targeted a weapons development and manufacturing site that was producing arms for Hezbollah.

Former Israeli military intelligence chief Amos Yadlin wrote on Twitter that the facility produces precision missiles, chemical weapons and barrel bombs.

Thursday's strike comes a day after a U.N. probe found the Syrian government responsible for a chemical attack in April in northern Syria that killed more than 80 people, saying it was one of 20 chemical weapons attacks in the past four years carried out by the Syrian government.
    More: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/syria...062020484.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks to be an attack on missile production and storage rather than chemical weapons.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The agonizing dissonance I've felt in trying to hold a pro-Israel/anti-hegemon position
    is (now) no longer a problem 4 me.
    The 're-gathering' in 1948 was a Satanic 'substitute' or a hijack.
    No question in my mind...
    AND CBN and the 'evangelical right' is under a GIANT deception.
    ... always 'learning' but never coming to a knowledge of the TRUTH..
    believing in 'tablets of STONE' and not what 'he has written in their flesh.'

No moar agony. I will NEVER 'cheer' for 'this' Israel again.
    I'll now wait for the REAL one.
    Mayhaps I'll see it.. mayhaps I won't.
    GOD and the devil are playing the world's most complex game of chess, don't be too surprised if GOD uses "this" Israel as the basis to create HIS Israel.

That is why my position ever since I learned about the problems on ALL sides in the middle east has been to withdraw and let GOD sort the problems out, HE will protect Israel if HE thinks they deserve it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wael Al Hussaini @WaelHussaini 19 min.
    Reports about new Israeli air strike around Damascus
    Details to follow.

Wael Al Hussaini; @WaelHussaini
    Syrian Air Defense is engaging unidentified targets right now.

Majd Fahd @Syria_Protector
    #Breaking: Unidentified explosions heard west of Damascus, no details so far.

as always... we wait & see if this story gets legs... at least a few hours.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 09-07-2017 at 01:35 PM.