Thread: List of Libertarian Professional Services?

Unregistered

List of Libertarian Professional Services?

Does anyone know of a website or list of professional services for libertarian or like minded individuals? Would be nice to find lawyers, doctors, cpas, and others that you could hire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hah, ya, that would be awesome, then the SJWs could say they are all racists and start trying to get them fired from their jobs.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know of a website or list of professional services for libertarian or like minded individuals? Would be nice to find lawyers, doctors, cpas, and others that you could hire.
    No , but if you are looking for something in particular we have an area here called Marketplace where you can list it .

I have started a bookkeeping service and I'm a libertarian. Will be doing tax returns only by next year though. (yes I realize the contradiction there).

Industrial design and CAD services here!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Thank you! very useful information!

You do not understand how this works.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.