Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Trump Bumbling Into Unnecessary War With North Korea

  1. #1

    Default Trump Bumbling Into Unnecessary War With North Korea

    Trump Bumbling Into Unnecessary War With North Korea



    The war hawks surrounding President Trump - and the president himself - are determined to start a war with North Korea that will take millions of lives. It is an entirely trumped up war based on the usual war propaganda. Trump threatens a trade blockade with China. Guess what that would do to the US economy? Will he take the United States down just to satisfy the neocons surrounding him?
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I am not really seeing how limiting trade with china hurts me. chinese goods sold in the US are made in North Korea even though the tag says china and that cash money is what NK uses for missiles . So stupid americans pay for NK missiles by buying junk . Our retarded govt gives NK american tax dollars in humanitarian aid too. China uses NK for cheap labor and makes zero attempt to reign them in from firing missiles at other countries . Anything NK does , china is guilty of .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-06-2017 at 06:35 PM.

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am not really seeing how limiting trade with china hurts me. chinese goods sold in the US are made in North Korea even though the tag says china and that cash money is what NK uses for missiles . So stupid americans pay for NK missiles by buying junk . Our retarded govt gives NK american tax dollars in humanitarian aid too. China uses NK for cheap labor and makes zero attempt to reign them in from firing missiles at other countries . Anything NK does , china is guilty of .
    Sounds like racism to me...

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am not really seeing how limiting trade with china hurts me. chinese goods sold in the US are made in North Korea even though the tag says china and that cash money is what NK uses for missiles . So stupid americans pay for NK missiles by buying junk . Our retarded govt gives NK american tax dollars in humanitarian aid too. China uses NK for cheap labor and makes zero attempt to reign them in from firing missiles at other countries . Anything NK does , china is guilty of .
    Maybe the US should never have had an unconstitutional war with a country we had no business meddling with?
    There is no spoon.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Maybe the US should never have had an unconstitutional war with a country we had no business meddling with?
    I would withdraw all troops now. Then I would let the chinese know my intentions to encourage reduced trade with china and hope south korea and japan would begin to move to remove the north korean govt. by whatever means .

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would withdraw all troops now. Then I would let the chinese know my intentions to encourage reduced trade with china and hope south korea and japan would begin to move to remove the north korean govt. by whatever means .
    To be fair it was an evil South Korea gov that started all this crap in the first place.
    There is no spoon.

  8. #7

    Default

    she's why we have "rape culture", saying somebody is "begging" for something when he never said it. as a woman, i expected her to understand "only yes means yes, anything else is no"

  9. #8

    Default

    It behooves us to bear in mind the very plausible possibility that the conditions that now prevail RE: NK have been synthesized by those whose names we do not know, but can confidently associate with "globalists", or at the very least the military industrial complex (MIC).

    Given this, the threat posed by NK is no less real and Trump is no less faced with having to make the decision of whether to wait for that little fat bastard to lob a hydrogen bomb at us, or nip his ass in the bud. My little brother is in Naval Intelligence and while he says basically nothing of what he knows, which I know is a lot, he HAS let slip that Un is unhinged. If he says it, you may take it to the bank with confidence that it is so.

    It is, therefore, not really fair to say Trump is "bumbling". At best, the MIC has set the conditions such that Trump would be faced with having to make this decision, to Theire clear benefit. Think of the corner in which Trump, and by extension America, has been painted. If we wait, perhaps we are nuked. Who loses? America and Trump. If we strike preemptively, who loses? Trump and America. Do the arithmetic.

    Even if the circumstance is "organic", the same issue exists.

    Now, for those who say we should sit back and wait, let me ask how happy will you be in the event a US city is obliterated?

    To be fair, the problem here is NOT Trump, but the broader circumstance of the widely infantile behavior of the vast majority of humanity such that we posture and position ourselves in such ways that these tensions rise between nations. It is trebly imbecilic in the face of our technologies. The greater our technological advance, the greater our need for mature, adult, and level-headed attitudes across the board in all considerations, transactions, and nations.

    We are as a race of ill-bred little bastards prone to pitching fits for ever more trivial reasons, armed with ever greater weaponry. How, pray tell, is this supposed to end well for us?

    Have we ever considered that this is a strategy of Theire's to scare the world into submission to one-world governance? Frighten people so sheet-white that they would sell their elderly mothers and their children into brothels just to make the terror go away?

    Have any of you considered that Theye might be very much willing to sacrifice one or more entire US cities to get what they want? If turning LA into a glow-in-the-dark parking lot is the price to achieve world-dominion, do you think Theye would not pay it?

    The possibilities beyond "Trump is a bumbling, ham-fisted idiot" are many, and quite honestly, far more plausible. It painfully simplistic to see our situation as the headline suggests. If Trump is a knowing and willing part of the smoke-n-mirrors campaign, the world is more $#@!ed than perhaps even I can imagine; and I can imagine an awful lot. If he is not, then he is indeed a pariah to Themme and in dire need of neutralization in their eyes. Either way, Theye are moving in large steps now and we should all be on high red-alert. I do not for a moment believe that the situation in NK is "organic". It is the result of long and deep political manipulations designed with what I am confident are very specific strategic ends in mind; ends to which we may become privy before much longer.

    Were I in the Oval Office right now, I would be considering the same options because I would not want to have to explain to my fellow Americans why I allowed a US city to be obliterated. The corner is tight and ultimately $#@!ty. If the choice really comes down to preemption or being hit with a nuke, I would bomb NK all day long for as long as it took. That this would satisfy the MIC at least in some part would be most unfortunate, but Theye would have their pound of flesh in the end at any rate because if we got hit, what alternative would there be but to counterattack, lest our broader credibility and attendant standing in the world be reduced to ash?

    This is where American complacency and stoopidity have gotten us. Shame on us all for our willful blindness and lassitude pursuant to immediate convenience. We have nobody to blame but ourelves. Trump has no hand in this culpability as the headline suggests.
    Last edited by osan; 09-07-2017 at 12:48 AM.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    To be fair it was an evil South Korea gov that started all this crap in the first place.
    In 1949?

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It behooves us to bear in mind the very plausible possibility that the conditions that now prevail RE: NK have been synthesized by those whose names we do not know, but can confidently associate with "globalists", or at the very least the military industrial complex (MIC).

    Given this, the threat posed by NK is no less real and Trump is no less faced with having to make the decision of whether to wait for that little fat bastard to lob a hydrogen bomb at us, or nip his ass in the bud. My little brother is in Naval Intelligence and while he says basically nothing of what he knows, which I know is a lot, he HAS let slip that Un is unhinged. If he says it, you may take it to the bank with confidence that it is so.

    It is, therefore, not really fair to say Trump is "bumbling". At best, the MIC has set the conditions such that Trump would be faced with having to make this decision, to Theire clear benefit. Think of the corner in which Trump, and by extension America, has been painted. If we wait, perhaps we are nuked. Who loses? America and Trump. If we strike preemptively, who loses? Trump and America. Do the arithmetic.

    Even if the circumstance is "organic", the same issue exists.

    Now, for those who say we should sit back and wait, let me ask how happy will you be in the event a US city is obliterated?

    To be fair, the problem here is NOT Trump, but the broader circumstance of the widely infantile behavior of the vast majority of humanity such that we posture and position ourselves in such ways that these tensions rise between nations. It is trebly imbecilic in the face of our technologies. The greater our technological advance, the greater our need for mature, adult, and level-headed attitudes across the board in all considerations, transactions, and nations.

    We are as a race of ill-bred little bastards prone to pitching fits for ever more trivial reasons, armed with ever greater weaponry. How, pray tell, is this supposed to end well for us?

    Have we ever considered that this is a strategy of Theire's to scare the world into submission to one-world governance? Frighten people so sheet-white that they would sell their elderly mothers and their children into brothels just to make the terror go away?

    Have any of you considered that Theye might be very much willing to sacrifice one or more entire US cities to get what they want? If turning LA into a glow-in-the-dark parking lot is the price to achieve world-dominion, do you think Theye would not pay it?

    The possibilities beyond "Trump is a bumbling, ham-fisted idiot" are many, and quite honestly, far more plausible. It painfully simplistic to see our situation as the headline suggests. If Trump is a knowing and willing part of the smoke-n-mirrors campaign, the world is more $#@!ed than perhaps even I can imagine; and I can imagine an awful lot. If he is not, then he is indeed a pariah to Themme and in dire need of neutralization in their eyes. Either way, Theye are moving in large steps now and we should all be on high red-alert. I do not for a moment believe that the situation in NK is "organic". It is the result of long and deep political manipulations designed with what I am confident are very specific strategic ends in mind; ends to which we may become privy before much longer.

    Were I in the Oval Office right now, I would be considering the same options because I would not want to have to explain to my fellow Americans why I allowed a US city to be obliterated. The corner is tight and ultimately $#@!ty. If the choice really comes down to preemption or being hit with a nuke, I would bomb NK all day long for as long as it took. That this would satisfy the MIC at least in some part would be most unfortunate, but Theye would have their pound of flesh in the end at any rate because if we got hit, what alternative would there be but to counterattack, lest our broader credibility and attendant standing in the world be reduced to ash?

    This is where American complacency and stoopidity have gotten us. Shame on us all for our willful blindness and lassitude pursuant to immediate convenience. We have nobody to blame but ourelves. Trump has no hand in this culpability as the headline suggests.
    Well written and thoughtful piece, Osan. I suspect you have hit the nail on the head in identifying the globalists' get rich quick scheme. Taking out a U.S. city that they have no intention of being anywhere near on that day is likely a small price for them to pay.

    However, there has and will continue to exist the dislocate between the masses trying to put food on their table and cunning rich globalists and their bought-and-paid-for national governments. To blame the little people is esoteric at this point in history. I can't commit yet to blaming "the widely infantile behavior of the vast majority of humanity" for all of this mischief. Rather my hope is that we may have turned the corner on the ground swell of enough people to fight back and expose this cabal and their insidious charade and willful ambitions. 15% supported the American Revolution. The evildoers you have correctly identified (MIC, etc.) are a small minority of individuals.

    You have hypothesized that the only choice Trump has is to sit back and giver up a U.S. city or "nip Kim Jong-un in the bud." I might suggest that there are two other possibilities : That we don't attack anyone and neither does North Korea (wasn't Nikita Khrushchev portrayed as "unhinged?"). The other possibility is that we correctly identify the real enemy and deal with them. Now.

    First of all North Korea likely has, if anything, an extremely limited supply of long range nuclear capable ICBM's. Why is there such little discussion of our air to air and surface to air missile defenses in this scenario? Furthermore, if this is unfeasible and we are successfully attacked first, we retain the defensive non-aggression principle as a nation and revert to and renew a commitment that no nation shall preemptively menace another nor shall have an incentive to strike first, as it would be suicidal. We sacrifice for a more civil society. Which most low information voters think we did in WWII, for example. We sacrificed several hundred thousands of lives. Why now does the risk of an attack on a U.S. city compel us towards speculative military preemption? Ron Paul would likely be disgusted.

    To my second other possibility, why not solve all of this nonsense in short order by dealing with the real enemy? Trump could quickly assemble a popular and EXTREMELY persuasive panel that could finally expose and discredit the Deep State, the Military-Industrial Complex, and the Globalist cabal. He could make it magnitudes more menacing instantly to these real enemies than they ever did for him with "Russia Collusion." It could, in a matter of days, become the overarching meme and the only topic of feverish national debate. An entirely new Zeitgeist could be finally ushered in. The ways to do this seem nearly limitless. Trump could address the nation on TV. He could even drop $200,000 out of his pocket and quickly make a very flashy 30 minute infomercial documentary, featuring super smart people who are wise to the scam (maybe Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, Tom Woods, Noam Chomsky, generals and admirals who share our view, the popular entertainers that are sympathetic to our cause, etc.). It would get more ratings than anyone could imagine. The backlash from the Deep State would be brutal but the damage would be done. The facts are on our side and the scourge of the tin foil hat that Trump would bear as a cross would soon vanish as the truth comes forth. If Trump really wanted to play state power hardball he could indefinitely detain MIC persons and bankers under the current laws. In short, somebody finally needs to go full conspiratorial to the public and sell it. And do the savvy hard work behind the scenes. Trump is in an oddly well positioned place to make it happen (I can only recall Cynthia McKinney and James Traficant getting confrontational with the globalists in a spirited manner while serving as government officials. So it is not unprecedented and Trump has a million times the bully pulpit and power). The only requirements are that Trump would both want to and then decide to (actually MAGA). It's finally high time and crucial that we begin to root out the real enemies and fully identify them with treason, as long as we are still playing the game of nation states and suffering under the warfare-central bank model of government.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-07-2017 at 05:53 PM.

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    In 1949?
    Well , the soviets had troops in NK in 1945. A month later the US sent troops to SK . I do not think it does any good to start there ......

  13. #12

    Default

    All war is necessary. If it wasn't, we wouldn't do it so much.
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Trump could quickly assemble a popular and EXTREMELY persuasive panel that could finally expose and discredit the Deep State, the Military-Industrial Complex, and the Globalist cabal.
    He would likely be assassinated before that got off the ground.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Well written and thoughtful piece, Osan. I suspect you have hit the nail on the head in identifying the globalists' get rich quick scheme. Taking out a U.S. city that they have no intention of being anywhere near on that day is likely a small price for them to pay.
    Note how what we have both written in terms of Theire mental posture reeks of the definition of "sociopath", if one subscribes to such notions. Worth bearing in mind at any rate. Theye could give a tinker's damn about your life, or mine. We are as nothing to Themme and they have almost all the effective power. That math is pretty grim.

    However, there has and will continue to exist the dislocate between the masses trying to put food on their table and cunning rich globalists and their bought-and-paid-for national governments. To blame the little people is esoteric at this point in history. I can't commit yet to blaming "the widely infantile behavior of the vast majority of humanity" for all of this mischief.
    I understand your point, and I suppose after a fashion it is valid. However, let us keep in mind that had humans broadly maintained the mindset of the Freeman v. adopting (likely piecemeal) that of the Weakman, little or even none of what we today must endure would have been made real. Had people remained a Freemen, what possibility would there have been for the rise of Empire? Little to none. IMO, Empire is NOT the only path to "higher" civilization. Who cares if under free conditions we never built great cities? Why does nearly everyone assume that such things are absolutely necessary to the happy existence of men? After all, look at the nearly limitless abundance we enjoy here in America and the rest of the "western" world. Now consider how vastly miserable so many of us are. Children with every toy imaginable sit about, disaffected and depressed, thinking their very lives suck. THAT is what Empire has brought us through the agency of the Weakman's world view. We have come to accept the bait Theye laid out for us long ago: that material things will make us happy and that if we do not have them, our lives are not worth living. Madness.

    And it is PRECISELY this creeping lapse into the mind of the Weakman that I say that ANY violation of one man by another should be met with homicide. So many people have called this outrageous and unhinged, but I assure you that it is the ONLY way to avoid inevitable slavery, whether of the many by the few, or through the tyranny of the masses - of the Meaner. If the least WILLFUL (v. accidental, which is a very important distinction) violation by one man of another were met with a severe beating, how many men do we believe would be so eager to disparage the rights of another in the ways we now see a million times a minute, today? In the Freeman's world, how many of the antifa squeams do we think would be out there, putting uninvited hands upon the bodies of those with whom they disagree? Fewer than zero? I agree.

    This is how savvy tyranny operates: Theye come in and thinly slice away the rights of men over the course of generations until they hold so much effective power that they are then able to act with no consideration whatsoever for the rightful claims of others. This is so blatantly obvious in the historical record that anyone claiming otherwise is either bottomlessly failing in intellect, a coward unwilling to see what stand before him waggling its tongue, or is selling something no sane man wishes to purchase.

    Those thin slices are always justified as necessary to some greater good, such as "national security", "public health hazards", or in the past: "moral hazards". The language used is almost always vague and structured to appeal to deep emotions: "Think of the children". Being of an overly good nature - a foolishly good one - people tend to accede to the fiat and once that has been done the first time, the precedent has been set and one's inevitable doom has been set on it merry path to realization, whether tomorrow, or in five generations hence. The wise tyrant chooses the long-view because if history has demonstrated anything it is that short term realizations universally end in failure. This is why tyranny had to be corporatized centuries ago: the mental construct that "corporation" represents is far more likely to outlive the single-generation, bloodline-oriented aspirations of an Edward Longshanks.

    The Romans were on the right track, but failed to follow through, perhaps falling prey to their own baits. Nonetheless, in the last three to four hundreds of years, Thoze Who Would Be Despot finally twigged to the right formula and established corporate goverment and it's been a hopeless race to the bottom ever since because people swallowed their lines of nonsense, hook, line, and sinker, especially since the "enlightenment", where a new God called "science" became the unassailable authority against which no appeal could be justified. Couple that with the purposeful state-instituted and cultivated programs of public ignorance, and the ability for men to throw off their chains has become this close to impossible.

    Just look to the "global warming" nonsense as a prime example. The public isn't even so well educated as to know that in science one NEVER destroys raw data for any reason whatsoever. It is perhaps THE cardinal sin in proper science. Yet the people at East Anglia did just that. The world should have demanded the execution (I mean that very literally) of those people - every stinking last one of them, but no. They instead wring their hands and wail about how the world is warming and that it is all our fault and we must, therefore, listen to Themme in order to have the least hope of salvation. This is the Roman Church, MK II. Replace the now-apparently baseless authority of the See and their priests with that of... AHEM... infallible "science", and watch the ignorants come running to slavish obedience as if someone were handing out free food, gold, and porno-grade sexual favors.

    Rather my hope is that we may have turned the corner on the ground swell of enough people to fight back and expose this cabal and their insidious charade and willful ambitions. 15% supported the American Revolution. The evildoers you have correctly identified (MIC, etc.) are a small minority of individuals.
    Well, it is my hope that you are correct and that I prove a wholesale imbecile on the matter. I fear, however, that it is not nearly the case. Never underestimate the power of stupidity when generously slathered upon the great unwashed wad of humanity.

    You have hypothesized that the only choice Trump has is to sit back and giver up a U.S. city or "nip Kim Jong-un in the bud." I might suggest that there are two other possibilities : That we don't attack anyone and neither does North Korea (wasn't Nikita Khrushchev portrayed as "unhinged?"). The other possibility is that we correctly identify the real enemy and deal with them. Now.
    Those are theoretical possibilities, but let us be candid: how likely do we think those are to play out? Possible, yes, but only thinly so. And if I am not completely mistaken about the manipulative controls over Un, then if it be Theire pleasure to see war, it will be regardless of what Un would otherwise like because he will be manipulated into acting. It is precisely the absence of any "organic" character of this situation that would eliminate your addition possibilities as in any way likely to be realized. If there exists such influencing power and if it is Theire desire that there be war, then there will be war by hook, or by crook. These are big "ifs", I concede, and they may not be the case. But look around you, at the endless succession of supposed "coincidences" in the political world. Are these really the results of random humanity fumbling and bumbling their collective way from one day into the next? Could be, but my statistician's eye suggests something else may be at play here.

    First of all North Korea likely has, if anything, an extremely limited supply of long range nuclear capable ICBM's.
    So? How many do you think NK needs? If we assume sane and rational men at the helm, the answer is one thing. In the hands of a barking mad fat-boy, it is likely very different.

    Why is there such little discussion of our air to air and surface to air missile defenses in this scenario?
    Perhaps because Theye control media and have no desire to tip off the public about other options. The more options there are, the less certain becomes the choice to go to war. Therefore, corral public perception into the narrowest possible chute and let nature takes its predictable course.

    Furthermore, if this is unfeasible and we are successfully attacked first, we retain the defensive non-aggression principle as a nation and revert to and renew a commitment that no nation shall preemptively menace another nor shall have an incentive to strike first, as it would be suicidal. We sacrifice for a more civil society. Which most low information voters think we did in WWII, for example. We sacrificed several hundred thousands of lives. Why now does the risk of an attack on a U.S. city compel us towards speculative military preemption? Ron Paul would likely be disgusted.
    None of this matters in a world sewn up by malefactors who will do what they must to achieve their objectives. Theye rule supreme and we are screwed, if for no other reason than the mean perceptual landscape no longer allows for effective resistance. If you cannot identify a viable and valid target, you have little to no hope of prevailing. Theye remain hidden. The true nature of global circumstance remains latent to the eyes of the Meaner. Therefore, we can war among ourselves until the cows come home and it will avail us nothing. But the Muslims still run amok, sawing off heads; antifa riots and beats and burns cities; BLM still shrieks "RAYcis" and "muh reparations", and "kill whitey". In the face of all this, not to mention all the countless other little disasters that erupt daily out of the more generalized fashion of wrecking the world in a pitched-fit tantrum to get what one wants, how likely is it that we, the people, will have even the least adverse effect upon Theye who remain hidden, calm, focused, clear of mind and purpose, and who wield immense material power over not only military resources, but those economic, as well as the minds of men? I see nearly no hope there at all.


    To my second other possibility, why not solve all of this nonsense in short order by dealing with the real enemy?
    Great idea, but is it sufficient? I doubt it.

    Trump could quickly assemble a popular and EXTREMELY persuasive panel that could finally expose and discredit the Deep State,
    Your error once again lies in the tacit assumption that there exists a critical mass of people capable of accepting, understanding, and properly acting upon such information. That assumption stands in some serious doubt, but then again, so did the prospect of Trump being elected, so...

    Press on no matter how seemingly hopeless. I like your idea. Mewonders whether there is any hope that it might come to fruition.

    the Military-Industrial Complex, and the Globalist cabal.
    Problem: people have been conditioned so deeply to regard such talk as "conspiracy theory" and to dismiss it out of hand, not to mention to mistrust EVERYTHING, save perhaps the slave masters, that they are unlikely to give it a first hearing. Certainly those on the "left" and most of the millennials will turn deaf ears. Would what remains be enough to do the trick? Dunno.


    Even in the best case, however, I remind you of all the trillions of dollars that have "disappeared" over the past 50 years. There are weapons systems out there that you cannot imagine. I can because I worked on one of them and were I to make public that which would see me in prison for the rest of my life, you all would just laugh and say I was insane and a liar. That's just ONE of God only knows how many ultra-black efforts. We know of sound canon... how would be fight against a vast array of such weapons? How about good old nukes? Do you for a moment believe that Theye would not turn our own missiles against American cities, were we the good American people to awaken to our rage and take meaningful steps to correct the grave error that guides the world?

    So as we can see, mere awareness and the resolve to act in truly effective ways may count for nothing in this game now gone dangerously morbid. Theye have had at least 70 years of head start with virtually unlimited economic resources to prepare them for the time that may be nigh.

    He could make it magnitudes more menacing instantly to these real enemies than they ever did for him with "Russia Collusion." It could, in a matter of days, become the overarching meme and the only topic of feverish national debate. An entirely new Zeitgeist could be finally ushered in. The ways to do this seem nearly limitless. Trump could address the nation on TV. He could even drop $200,000 out of his pocket and quickly make a very flashy 30 minute infomercial documentary, featuring super smart people who are wise to the scam (maybe Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, Tom Woods, Noam Chomsky, generals and admirals who share our view, the popular entertainers that are sympathetic to our cause, etc.). It would get more ratings than anyone could imagine. The backlash from the Deep State would be brutal but the damage would be done. The facts are on our side and the scourge of the tin foil hat that Trump would bear as a cross would soon vanish as the truth comes forth. If Trump really wanted to play state power hardball he could indefinitely detain MIC persons and bankers under the current laws. In short, somebody finally needs to go full conspiratorial to the public and sell it. And do the savvy hard work behind the scenes. Trump is in an oddly well positioned place to make it happen (I can only recall Cynthia McKinney and James Traficant getting confrontational with the globalists in a spirited manner while serving as government officials. So it is not unprecedented and Trump has a million times the bully pulpit and power). The only requirements are that Trump would both want to and then decide to (actually MAGA). It's finally high time and crucial that we begin to root out the real enemies and fully identify them with treason, as long as we are still playing the game of nation states and suffering under the warfare-central bank model of government.
    Could, but almost certainly will not.

    Also bear in mind the thin but still non-trivial possibility that Trump is, in fact, one of Themme. I tend to doubt it, but cannot quite dismiss it at this point. I will do so if his brains are spread on a sidewalk somewhere. Even then, I do not put it past Themme to sacrifice some of their own if it will result in a huge step closer to their goal.

    But let us press on regardless, for the only alternative is to lay down. I, for one, am in no mood for napping at this time.

    Good luck to us all and God bless America - the REAL America.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.






Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2017, 06:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2017, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 02:07 PM
  4. Trump. Premptive strike against North Korea.
    By klamath in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2015, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •