Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Hillary: I Lost Because Bernie Promised Everyone a Pony

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Excuse me. I was promised a wall.

    Thanks.
    The Mexicans in your state will be too busy rebuilding Houston now, sorry, no wall for you.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Scarborough tickets are super expensive. I had to organize an office raffle just to win one.
    Must be one BIG office to pool that much money..

  4. #33

    Default

    Revisionist BS

    Bernie got behind Hillary after the primary and supported her during the primaries when he should have gone for the jugular and took her out.



    And Trump wasn't damaged by his primary run ? The GOP wasn't scared to go all in on a full scale attack because they thought he would never be the guy.

    This is more crappy excuses and sour grapes, she is a loser and just can't stop making excuses...but, but, but, but.....get lost and stay lost.

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Revisionist BS

    Bernie got behind Hillary after the primary and supported her during the primaries when he should have gone for the jugular and took her out.



    And Trump wasn't damaged by his primary run ? The GOP wasn't scared to go all in on a full scale attack because they thought he would never be the guy.

    This is more crappy excuses and sour grapes, she is a loser and just can't stop making excuses...but, but, but, but.....get lost and stay lost.
    Except unfortunately Bernie is a "left cover" establishment stooge, owned lock, stock, and barrel by the oligarchs. He's completely unconvincing and a sad joke.

  6. #35

    Default

    Top Hillary Aide Suggests Bernie Colluded With Russia Too


    Adam Parkhomenko, a long time aide to Hillary Clinton, took to Twitter Friday evening to rant about how great his boss’s presidential campaign was in 2016, while taking shots at her primary opponent Bernie Sanders.

    In the middle of Parkomenko’s thread, the Clinton aide insinuates something quite explosive - Bernie Sanders may have colluded with Russia in the Democratic primary.
    “PS…you seem to ignore the Russia support online for Bernie during the primaries. The guy is hiding something. Not sure I want to know what,” the aide tweeted.
    PS...you seem to ignore the Russia support online for Bernie during the primaries. The guy is hiding something. Not sure I want to know what
    — Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) September 9, 2017
    Meanwhile, once again, Bernie called the most qualified candidate for president ever unqualified. Then said of course she is. Not an apology
    — Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) September 9, 2017
    Who is Adam Parkomenko? He’s one of the two campaign aides Hillary Clinton hired for her “Resistance” super PAC and worked as a state political director for Clinton as far back as 2008.
    Buzzfeed reports:
    Hillary Clinton has hired two political operatives from her 2016 presidential campaign to help manage Onward Together, the project she founded this spring with former governor Howard Dean to fund and support a coalition of Democratic groups led by activists and organizers.

    The new additions, Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, held central roles on Clinton’s campaign: Ruiz delivered key victories as state director in Nevada during the primary and in Colorado during the general election; Parkhomenko worked in headquarters as her director of grassroots engagement before moving to the Democratic National Committee. Both served on Clinton’s first presidential bid in 2008.

    Dean, the Onward Together co-founder, confirmed the recent hires on Friday. The two former campaign aides will be working on Onward Together as consultants.

    Clinton’s new group, registered in May as a 501c4 organization with an affiliated super PAC, is working to establish a small but diverse cooperative of about 10 to 12 grassroots efforts, each one focused on a different area of the energy and activism set off by Donald Trump’s election and presidency. Dean said they are still in the process vetting groups to add to the coalition, which already includes organizations such as Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something.


    More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ded-russia-too
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Hillary made promises too. People do not want promises. They want liberty.


    NO! I'm suspect that you haven't been watching closely enough. What the majority of people want is other people's stuff - especially if they worked for it.
    The only easy day was yesterday.

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    People do not want promises. They want liberty.
    People want to be lead to happiness and prosperity, they will follow anybody who makes a convincing and inspiring case that they know how to lead them there, that is why our movement is as small as it is, Ron and Rand did not project "LEADERSHIP", people don't want to learn from a "teacher" type they want to be lead.

    We need a candidate with the wisdom of Dr. Paul and the "LEADER" personality.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    People want to be lead to happiness and prosperity, they will follow anybody who makes a convincing and inspiring case that they know how to lead them there, that is why our movement is as small as it is, Ron and Rand did not project "LEADERSHIP", people don't want to learn from a "teacher" type they want to be lead.

    We need a candidate with the wisdom of Dr. Paul and the "LEADER" personality.
    WTF do you mean by leader personality, there is no trait or personality we were running against the establishment who gets to make their own rules for the competition, we lost because internet trolls and the MSM convinced people that Trump wasn't part of the establishment. The msm and internet trolls were even saying Rand Paul was part of the establishment for going against Trump.

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    WTF do you mean by leader personality, there is no trait or personality we were running against the establishment who gets to make their own rules for the competition, we lost because internet trolls and the MSM convinced people that Trump wasn't part of the establishment. The msm and internet trolls were even saying Rand Paul was part of the establishment for going against Trump.
    I mean an ALPHA DOG personality, a take no prisoners, no holds barred, politically incorrect, confident, Leader.

    People are looking for King Arthur, John Wayne, Gen. Patton, Davy Crockett, etc., we need to give them one who has the right principles.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I mean an ALPHA DOG personality, a take no prisoners, no holds barred, politically incorrect, confident, Leader.

    People are looking for King Arthur, John Wayne, Gen. Patton, Davy Crockett, etc., we need to give them one who has the right principles.
    no they are looking for regime change, someone anti establishment. They got bamboozled, they divided and conquered us. They had like 20 candidates running and were funding them as much or more. Trump got billions in free advertisements. I remember what happened I payed attention to the election I wasn't paying attention to the establishment narrative.

  12. #41

  13. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    no they are looking for regime change, someone anti establishment. They got bamboozled, they divided and conquered us. They had like 20 candidates running and were funding them as much or more. Trump got billions in free advertisements. I remember what happened I payed attention to the election I wasn't paying attention to the establishment narrative.
    They are looking for both, we don't have the luxury of a lapdog media, our candidates have to appeal to everything that the public is looking for in a leader or we can't beat the system.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





Similar Threads

  1. Hillary promised no troops in Iraq as of 2009 and Pres closed Gitmo
    By devil21 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 10:48 AM
  2. Bernie Sanders Attacks Wall Street and Hillary Clinton; Hillary's last boss alleged WS puppet
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 11:07 AM
  3. Bernie Sanders Attacks Wall Street and Hillary Clinton; Hillary's last boss alleged WS puppet
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2016, 12:47 PM
  4. Bernie's Palpable Disdain for Hillary
    By presence in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 07:00 PM
  5. Lost/Confused Rand Paul Supporter Considering Supporting Bernie Sanders...
    By phillies in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •