Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $5461

The sky is falling.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-13-2017 at 12:01 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    shoulda went all in on the "dimon dip"
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Just saw Ron advertising Bitcoin on Fox News for coinira. FNC is significant exposure for Bitcoin. I wonder how long these commercials have been running and what the Ron Paul effect is having on the price seeing it mainstream like that on Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Just saw Ron advertising Bitcoin on Fox News for coinira. FNC is significant exposure for Bitcoin. I wonder how long these commercials have been running and what the Ron Paul effect is having on the price seeing it mainstream like that on Fox.
    Really?? I have never heard Ron Paul being very supportive of bitcoin, beyond that it should be legal and people should be able to use it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Really?? I have never heard Ron Paul being very supportive of bitcoin, beyond that it should be legal and people should be able to use it.
    Advertised as part of an IRA portfolio, "Bitcoin IRA" and he is also featured prominently on their website: https://coinira.com/ . They are a subsidiary of Goldco which Ron is their "chief ambassador".

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Trevo.../13/id/778491/
    I'm Trevor Gerszt and I am the CEO of Goldco Precious Metals, the nation's most trusted gold IRA provider.

I am excited to announce that former Congressman and Presidential candidate, Ron Paul is going to be our new chief ambassador. Together we will work to continue educating investors on the importance of protecting their hard earned IRA and 401(k) accounts with physical assets like gold and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It's catching on. I'm tellin ya.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    It's catching on. I'm tellin ya.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    No way!!
    Way!

Last edited by anaconda; 10-21-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Turns out my bitcoin was just one of those replica coins. But I still have my silver certificates, so...

So have any of y'all converted back into FRN at these mega high btc valuations without issues?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Turns out my bitcoin was just one of those replica coins.
    Which one? How does that even happen?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I just saw it too.

https://coinira.com/
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good luck to those of you who got in on this. I hope it continues to do well for you.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Wall street billionaire starts a new $500 million crypto fund, puts in $150 million of his own money. Predicts Bitcoin hits $10,000 in a year

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/bitc...ager-says.html
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Many years ago when it was first getting started someone posted in these forums about a way to get .05 bitcoin free for setting up a wallet. I did it and haven't touched bitcoin since. Now worth $270.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    IMO Bitcoin can't be a real currency until its consistently depreciating in value like a real currency
    currency depreciates because it's fiat, it's not exactly real. Under normal circumstances, when pegged to a fixed real world thing like gold which isn't being manufactured, as more wealth becomes available, if you want gold for it, gold rises - because gold isn't increasing.

also, bitcoin isn't limitless. it was designed to keep getting harder to get. paper money fyi isn't.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ask again, is anyone taking profits at these parabolic valuations?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I ask again, is anyone taking profits at these parabolic valuations?
    what?

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast