Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Sensitive are we, since I clearly never even inferred anything like that.

Maybe you were too young to remember when the irrational part of the dot com bubble burst. The days when everyone and their brother was buying domain names thinking they would be worth a fortune. Domains were over valued but that did not last long and the flow of money to ridiculous business plans stopped, the bubble burst. Many lost money on their investment, lost jobs and companies closed.
    No, I'm not too young to remember the dotcom bubble..

My point is bitcoin has gone through this several times before, this isn't some indication that bitcoin is going to burst and go away, it's just natural volatility as the price rises.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$15,770

On the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, I'm not too young to remember the dotcom bubble..

My point is bitcoin has gone through this several times before, this isn't some indication that bitcoin is going to burst and go away, it's just natural volatility as the price rises.
    Domaining and the internet did not go away when the irrational period ended, neither will Bitcoin. Just saying the period is reminiscent of that. Is this the irrational period of Bitcoin and it will level out with a more realistic value, it almost seems like it but neither one of us really knows.

$16,855
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $16,855
    Y'all know about the bitfinex Tether scam, right?

eta: Soooo....when does this thread switch to reporting 'bitcoin futures' instead of bitcoin? CNBC already reports the futures figures instead of the exchange figures.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-11-2017 at 04:11 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Y'all know about the bitfinex Tether scam, right?
    people holding tether will be rekted...

Bitcoin unaffected. If any, price of bitcoin will increase even more. Tether holders selling at any cost for the most liquid crypto.

Bitcoin shines compared to bad money.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415