Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Coinbase is down.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Coinbase is down.
    Coinbase is up
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Coinbase is up

Was also being reported, I can get in now but it is slow.

It seems Bitcoin skyrocketing is having an effect on most other cryptocurrencies. The majority on Worldcoinindex are in negative territory, some down by double digits.

However steemdollars and steem break that trend and are way up just when I was going to get in last night. Thought I would wait until morning, too late.

SBD $ 5.3063640 +79.56%
    STEEM $1.4721264 +12.78%
    Last edited by kahless; 12-07-2017 at 11:58 AM.

These 'corrections' in Bitcoin price are fun to watch... the demand for BTC is so strong that these fluxuations only last hours. People had sell orders at various markers. I love it. All the talking heads saying, "Maybe $18k by the end of 2018"..... The consensus in the interwebz is that BTC will be steady $20k by Christmas.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    These 'corrections' in Bitcoin price are fun to watch... the demand for BTC is so strong that these fluxuations only last hours. People had sell orders at various markers. I love it. All the talking heads saying, "Maybe $18k by the end of 2018"..... The consensus in the interwebz is that BTC will be steady $20k by Christmas.
    You won't need to put "corrections" in quotes after the next couple of days. We'll see how long that consensus lasts.

Here is a prediction for all the people who have chased Bitcoin up.

Wow, 19,340 -> 15,100 now back up over 16,000
    Looks like we had momentary Tulip Bulb Craze. The market certainly spooked itself for a bit there. Lost about 20% again there. Like a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    To 11000 then 7800 then 17000 then 14000 then 20000

u heard it here first
    TheTexan made this prediction when it was at around $8900. Pretty fine prediction!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I have a little that was at BTC-e now Wex. It let me sign in but
    i guess my little paltry amount wasnt enough for them to let me cash it in.

OMG it's 15000$ !! Bitcoin to the moon

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Don't feel bad. I still have yet to hear of anyone that has successfully cashed back out during the mania. Except the exchange owners and insiders, of course.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Did the boat flip? Did they live? How bad was the aftermath?

They're probably better off than this guy

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

They're probably better off than this guy

Enuff with the airplane crashes.

-rep again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1:20 mark.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lake-o...t-crash?full=1
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't feel bad. I still have yet to hear of anyone that has successfully cashed back out during the mania. Except the exchange owners and insiders, of course.
    It's easy to buy silver or gold when the prices are high..

amagimetals.com
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's easy to buy silver or gold when the prices are high..

amagimetals.com
    That is assuming bitpay is able to promptly perform the conversion to dollars and remittance to the dealer's bank account with any more success than the retail exchanges are converting and remitting into personal bank accounts. APMEX is offering bitcoin sales now through bitpay. I'd go there for bitcoin metals buys. They're a bit more expensive but very reliable and they don't sell fakes. Conversion into physical metals is by far the better choice at this point though! COMEX is bust and the shtf before the end of Dec.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-09-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Airplane_crashing.gif
    - Kim Kardashian

Feels like this is headed to the 8-10k range over the next few weeks before you will see price stabilize. That would be a 50% pullback.

This is a perfect amount of volatility for a medium of exchange.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In some ways it feels reminiscent towards the end of the height of dot com domain name boom when domaining made it into a SNL skit. Last night Bitcoins made it into an SNL skit.

These charts are interesting to see what happened to the prices of uranium and gold soon after futures started trading. Both were in bubbles when futures began and the price collapsed within two months of futures being introduced. Everyone seems negative on Bitcoin, so it is possible that there is one more gasp up but that seems less likely because there isn't a major short interest in Bitcoin.

In some ways it feels reminiscent towards the end of the height of dot com domain name boom when domaining made it into a SNL skit. Last night Bitcoins made it into an SNL skit.
    Ya, the internet totally died after the .com bubble.

Ya, the internet totally died after the .com bubble.
    Sensitive are we, since I clearly never even inferred anything like that.

Maybe you were too young to remember when the irrational part of the dot com bubble burst. The days when everyone and their brother was buying domain names thinking they would be worth a fortune. Domains were over valued but that did not last long and the flow of money to ridiculous business plans stopped, the bubble burst. Many lost money on their investment, lost jobs and companies closed.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast