Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1082

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

  1. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I do my best to not support ponzi schemes any more than I need to. Plus, playing in the bitcoin sandbox requires turning over every piece of personal info, maybe short of my blood type, to some practically untraceable exchange with a PO box address or empty store front address and no customer service. It's obvious that they gather such info so it can promptly be turned over to the IRS. I'd rather earn fiat as a man exercising some level of sovereignty and exchange it for an asset I can make use of, instead of hoping that the next time I want to access "my" assets, the exchange isn't experiencing "technical difficulties" or experienced a "hack". Isn't it remarkable how coinbase suddenly has technical difficulties when bitcoin experiences a 15-20% pull back in a matter of minutes? Finally, anything managed by an exchange or held in the "ether" isn't my asset any way. It's the same old legal mindscrew of "equitable interest", but not ownership of the fruits of my labor. Sorry, I just don't like it, I know way too much about its purpose as the introduction to digital "company scrip slave wage" and I don't care much for fiat currencies in the first place so pricing it in a hyperinflating fiat doesn't tickle my loins much.

    Besides, even if I ignored all of that, the price is way too stupidly high to get involved with now. I'd wait for the inevitable periodic 50+% crash that comes after these mania run-ups, which has repeated through bitcoin's entire existence.
    The “scheme” is us being forced to transact in fiat that robs one of power and value. If you can’t understand that then I doubt you’ll understand bitcoin’s appeal.

    Seems you’ve closed off your mind anyway if post #1045 and 1047 didn’t help you.

    This is a waste of time.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    The “scheme” is us being forced to transact in fiat that robs one of power and value. If you can’t understand that then I doubt you’ll understand bitcoin’s appeal.

    Seems you’ve closed off your mind anyway if post #1045 and 1047 didn’t help you.

    This is a waste of time.
    @devil21 has legitimate reasons/concerns that I absolutely agree with.


    A few points to make:

    1. Bitcoin is in fact part of the "Great Reset".

    2. It is extremely volatile, where one can profit enormously, and/or fail miserably.

    3. To a degree, "you can't stop the change"; it may be inevitable that "digital" money (nothing but a software program), is the way of the future.

    4. This, combined with AI, will permanently bind individuals to the world-wide apparatus grid, where Individualism will no longer exist.


    The take away: Never put all of your eggs into one basket. Always diversify; brokerage accounts, IRA, Real Estate, Precious Metals, and Bitcoin if you can accept the risk. Get out of debt=slavery and determine what is best for you and your individual lifestyle.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  4. #1053
    .....and bitcoin has lost over $10,000 of fiat value in 2 days. It's a speculative play, that's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    The “scheme” is us being forced to transact in fiat that robs one of power and value. If you can’t understand that then I doubt you’ll understand bitcoin’s appeal.

    Seems you’ve closed off your mind anyway if post #1045 and 1047 didn’t help you.

    This is a waste of time.
    Cryptos/bitcoin, and soon to be CBDC, is the nothing more than the next iteration of fiat plantation money, developed and rolled out by the usual suspects. This time it's even less private, even less real and even less constitutional. If you can't understand that then I doubt you'll understand why I don't like it. Having said that, I expect the CBDC will be declared gold backed, so I'd rather hold the asset that backs the new money substitute instead of some "competitor" crypto.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  5. #1054
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    @devil21 has legitimate reasons/concerns that I absolutely agree with.


    A few points to make:

    1. Bitcoin is in fact part of the "Great Reset".

    2. It is extremely volatile, where one can profit enormously, and/or fail miserably.

    3. To a degree, "you can't stop the change"; it may be inevitable that "digital" money (nothing but a software program), is the way of the future.

    4. This, combined with AI, will permanently bind individuals to the world-wide apparatus grid, where Individualism will no longer exist.


    The take away: Never put all of your eggs into one basket. Always diversify; brokerage accounts, IRA, Real Estate, Precious Metals, and Bitcoin if you can accept the risk. Get out of debt=slavery and determine what is best for you and your individual lifestyle.
    Bitcoin could be a part of the great reset or maybe not. All the research I’ve done it in indicates that it was the culmination of decades of trying to create a counterfeit proof digital money.

    Of course diversification is the key everything in investing or saving. That said I can’t imagine any government pursuing a currency that politicians can’t counterfeit in concert with the men in charge.

    That said, it makes perfect logical sense that small businesses,large businesses banks and individuals would seek out a store of value that rises as governments inflate. I’m just is suspicious as you guys are of anything new but it seems obvious that this is the reason first and foremost for bitcoins popularly, rather than a scheme. The ease in trading it in gold adds to this case.

  6. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    .....and bitcoin has lost over $10,000 of fiat value in 2 days. It's a speculative play, that's it.



    Cryptos/bitcoin, and soon to be CBDC, is the nothing more than the next iteration of fiat plantation money, developed and rolled out by the usual suspects. This time it's even less private, even less real and even less constitutional. If you can't understand that then I doubt you'll understand why I don't like it. Having said that, I expect the CBDC will be declared gold backed, so I'd rather hold the asset that backs the new money substitute instead of some "competitor" crypto.

    Why would a state suddenly back a currency in gold? they could have done that for decades and have not.

    Plantation money is created at will by the plantation owners.

    The reason Bitcoin rises in price against other assets is because nobody does far has been able to counterfeit it. The moment that that happens the network loses all value.

    I agree that it’s transparency is a drawback, but it seems necessary currently. I’ve seen talk about updating the protocol to be more anonymous , It would be great if this happened right about now as many main stream institutions are holding a lot of it and that makes it more legitimate in the eyes of some.

    It would be amazing if they had planned to keep bitcoin transparent so that it would be better excepted at first and then somehow they made it more anonymous for the individual after it was excepted in main stream.

  7. #1056
    I'd get along with you coiners a lot better if you'd just admit that bitcoin is a banker invention, all the claims of "anonymity" and a "threat to the bankers" made over the years in this thread was complete bs, and that you don't really care about any of that. You only care about trying to profit in fiat from the bitcoin ponzi, since the dollar to whatever your crappy national fiat currency exchange rate is gives you an elevated standard of living in your country. I respect honesty, at least. Bull$#@! doesn't go very far with me and certainly doesn't help your case for "investing" in the ponzi.

    "excepted"....jeez at least get a grammarly plug-in so your ESL isn't so obvious.

    Why would a state suddenly back a currency in gold? they could have done that for decades and have not.
    Yeah that's crazy talk, never mind. Carry on.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-11-2021 at 11:11 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    .....and bitcoin has lost over $10,000 of fiat value in 2 days. It's a speculative play, that's it.
    Except it's more than half way back up to the all time high already..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  10. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'd get along with you coiners a lot better if you'd just admit that bitcoin is a banker invention, all the claims of "anonymity" and a "threat to the bankers" made over the years in this thread was complete bs, and that you don't really care about any of that. You only care about trying to profit in fiat from the bitcoin ponzi, since the dollar to whatever your crappy national fiat currency exchange rate is gives you an elevated standard of living in your country. I respect honesty, at least. Bull$#@! doesn't go very far with me and certainly doesn't help your case for "investing" in the ponzi.

    "excepted"....jeez at least get a grammarly plug-in so your ESL isn't so obvious.



    Yeah that's crazy talk, never mind. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    Still better than fiat!

    Used the right way, cryptocurrencies level the playing field against bankers.
    How do programs that can potentially replace banks -- and credit card systems -- benefit bankers, devil21?

    Really, deflationary currencies are a threat to a whole way of life.

    Crypto-doom-and-gloomers would get more respect from me if they actually learned a little bit about the currency and posed more legitimate concerns. (My biggest concern: They use these logs to "blackbag" individuals charged with money laundering; which, I think they made possible in a recent bill. This has nothing to do with flaws in the currency, though, and everything to do with the flaws in government.)

  11. #1059
    Just reread this thread from page 1. I've posted plenty of info for years that indicates that cryptos are a banker invention meant to further tighten control. The Rothschilds magazine announced it literally 33 years ago yet *crickets*

    Last edited by devil21; 01-16-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  12. #1060
    Forbes has a crypto webinar next Tue. Usually someplace like forbes isn't the best place to get the most current news but may be worth it.

    https://forbes.zoom.us/webinar/regis...ica%2FNew_York
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  13. #1061
    Are bit coins tradeable? If they are then I I guess it does not matter ultimately who invented it. I find it interesting if you have some you want to get rid of PM me and I will send you my wallet address.

  14. #1062
    have anyone experience in bitcoin local payments?

  15. #1063
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Are bit coins tradeable? If they are then I I guess it does not matter ultimately who invented it. I find it interesting if you have some you want to get rid of PM me and I will send you my wallet address.
    You can trade them for gold if you want..
    https://www.apmex.com/product/218622...-gold-eagle-bu

  16. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by louisehhawk98 View Post
    have anyone experience in bitcoin local payments?
    You mean buying bitcoin from a local person? Watch out, the feds have arrested some people for doing that as it can be considered an illegal money transmitting service. It has been a few years since I've seen such a report but it's worth being careful about.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    You mean buying bitcoin from a local person? Watch out, the feds have arrested some people for doing that as it can be considered an illegal money transmitting service. It has been a few years since I've seen such a report but it's worth being careful about.
    Just my .02 but the account you replied to looks very suspect.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  19. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    OMG, NSA speculated about the advent of electronic cash!!!!!!!! as did 1000's of others before it actually came into existence. I'm selling all my bitcoins it's obviously a program by the government to diminish its own power.

    I just read several sections of that paper, it all revolves around a central "Bank" controlling deposits and withdraws. So, not even similar at all to bitcoin. Proof of work is probably the most important thing about bitcoin, as it allows the mining process, which gets rid of the need for a central authority to approve transactions, and prevent nefarious situations like double spending (if wait for the transaction to be several blocks deep before counting it as "actually" received).
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Every project starts somewhere. That was what the NSA initially started with and it has evolved into what it is today. Or we could put this whole argument to bed if you can show me a picture of Mr. Satoshi. I'll wait....
    lol...Why would someone want to put their face on something like that, and open themselves up to legal perse-prosecution? (I guess I'll be waiting just as long before you answer any of my questions...)

    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    cointel

    Coincidence?
    Extreme confirmation bias might be where most mental disorders come from. (Your comment was in regard to a coin-telegraph link.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    How do programs that can potentially replace banks -- and credit card systems -- benefit bankers, devil21?

    Really, deflationary currencies are a threat to a whole way of life.

    Crypto-doom-and-gloomers would get more respect from me if they actually learned a little bit about the currency and posed more legitimate concerns. (My biggest concern: They use these logs to "blackbag" individuals charged with money laundering; which, I think they made possible in a recent bill. This has nothing to do with flaws in the currency, though, and everything to do with the flaws in government.)
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just reread this thread from page 1. I've posted plenty of info for years that indicates that cryptos are a banker invention meant to further tighten control. The Rothschilds magazine announced it literally 33 years ago yet *crickets*

    Thanks for suggesting I re-read the thread, though! (Initially, when I first read your post, I thought you meant YOU reread it!)

    I didn't make it through the whole thing yet, but you were combative and dismissive from the beginning, weren't you? (You were the one who wrote the presumable answers already, so it should be easy for you to remember and direct me to the corresponding, relative posts. You're here to waste your time and mine, though, apparently! [Those answers don't exist; or, your reasoning isn't as solid as you believe it is.])

  20. #1067
    ^^^^^^^ blah blah blah. Combative and dismissive because I know how the bankers herd the sheep into their next planned fake money system and have called it in this thread even before Fedcoin/CBDC was made public. Fedcoin is just around the corner and the puzzle pieces are being put into place to regulate the hell out of bitcoin, possibly to the point of being nearly worthless. You think Janet Yellen and Gary Gensler are going to be on your side? LOL

    All that is great and thanks for your thoughts but no one has refuted, with any evidence whatsoever, my claim from the start that bitcoin is an NSA/MIT invention or address the 1988 Economist cover that not only told us it was going to happen but even was so bold as to code the $#@!in' name they'd push and the even the calendar years they'd push it right into the cover.

    The difference between you and me is that I give credit where it is due but you will not. I have said repeatedly that I hope people do well playing with bitcoin and I'm sure some have. Good for them. But know what it is and that the greed comes at a price for everyone else, as you help herd everyone into their next fake money paradigm. You will not, however, give me credit for pegging the bigger agenda from day 1.

    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2021 at 08:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  21. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ^^^^^^^ blah blah blah. Combative and dismissive because I know how the bankers herd the sheep into their next planned fake money system and have called it in this thread even before Fedcoin/CBDC was made public. Fedcoin is just around the corner and the puzzle pieces are being put into place to regulate the hell out of bitcoin, possibly to the point of being nearly worthless. You think Janet Yellen and Gary Gensler are going to be on your side? LOL

    All that is great and thanks for your thoughts but no one has refuted, with any evidence whatsoever, my claim from the start that bitcoin is an NSA/MIT invention or address the 1988 Economist cover that not only told us it was going to happen but even was so bold as to code the $#@!in' name they'd push and the even the calendar years they'd push it right into the cover.

    The difference between you and me is that I give credit where it is due but you will not. I have said repeatedly that I hope people do well playing with bitcoin and I'm sure some have. Good for them. But know what it is and that the greed comes at a price for everyone else, as you help herd everyone into their next fake money paradigm. You will not, however, give me credit for pegging the bigger agenda from day 1.

    Ultimately, their decrees mean nothing without violence.

    Bitcoin can either free you from bankers, or help them enslave you. (Really, that's up to you!)

    Check out Mr. Robot. (E-Coin -- "FedCoin" -- versus Bitcoin!)

     
    Perhaps I'll address your collectivist language and thinking patterns later.

  22. #1069
    Mr. Robot? Yes, let's look to Hollywood for guidance. They surely do not push agendas and predictive programming via television shows.

    smh

    If you're not a shill, proph, you are very, very uninformed about how the sheep are herded.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-23-2021 at 10:03 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  23. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Mr. Robot? Yes, let's look to Hollywood for guidance. They surely do not push agendas and predictive programming via television shows.

    smh

    If you're not a shill, proph, you are very, very uninformed about how the sheep are herded.
    "Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!"

    It's easier to dismiss others and ignore them than have an actual, honest conversation. (You won't even entertain the thought that you might possibly be wrong!)

  24. #1071

  25. #1072



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #1073

  28. #1074

  29. #1075
    Bitcoin will never work.... I saw a pic of something on a magazine 33 years ago... and like rothchilds and stuff.... oh yeah and bankers made it to destroy the banks. Duh....

  30. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by Proph View Post
    "Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!"

    It's easier to dismiss others and ignore them than have an actual, honest conversation. (You won't even entertain the thought that you might possibly be wrong!)
    A conversation about what? Seems to me the entire conversation centers on the patently ridiculous notion that something that does not exist has an inherent value. I don't engage in logically delusional conversations. Some people may be greedy enough and delusional enough to believe such a patently and naturally ridiculous premise but not me. Plus, the fact that crypto would be suppressed by the options markets while financial media and MSM in general would be completely ignoring cryptos if it weren't an officially sanctioned banker ponzi, instead of promoting it daily on their propaganda networks.


    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Bitcoin will never work.... I saw a pic of something on a magazine 33 years ago... and like rothchilds and stuff.... oh yeah and bankers made it to destroy the banks. Duh....
    So, ya got nothing. Let me give you the same clue that I gave dannno. If the media gives something lots of coverage, it's because they want you to embrace it. Didn't you learn anything from the "black out Ron Paul" days about how the media treats something that is a threat to the establishment?
    Last edited by devil21; 02-21-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  31. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A conversation about what? Seems to me the entire conversation centers on the patently ridiculous notion that something that does not exist has an inherent value. I don't engage in logically delusional conversations. Some people may be greedy enough and delusional enough to believe such a patently and naturally ridiculous premise but not me. Plus, the fact that crypto would be suppressed by the options markets while financial media and MSM in general would be completely ignoring cryptos if it weren't an officially sanctioned banker ponzi, instead of promoting it daily on their propaganda networks.
    Bitcoin exists.. it is a combination of math, cryptography, computer code and hardware systems that maintains a secure payment processing system using a currency with a small, known, predictable inflation rate.

    The media hates BTC, but as it keeps going up they can't just talk bad about it all the time without losing more credibility with their readers. So they put out some stories promoting it so they don't seem too biased, while spending the majority of the time downplaying it.




    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    So, ya got nothing. Let me give you the same clue that I gave dannno. If the media gives something lots of coverage, it's because they want you to embrace it. Didn't you learn anything from the "black out Ron Paul" days about how the media treats something that is a threat to the establishment?
    Different situations require different strategies. I didn't think the media could be so dishonest that if Ron Paul came in second place in a state, they would ignore it and pretend it didn't happen.. I knew they were bad, but I didn't know they could be that bad and still maintain what credibility they had. When they did that, it was a big wake-up call.. If Ron Paul had won a few states, I don't think they could have pulled it off, though. I think they would have gone back into attack strategy. At the level he was at, however, they were able to successfully use the ignore strategy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  32. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

    The media hates BTC, but as it keeps going up they can't just talk bad about it all the time without losing more credibility with their readers. So they put out some stories promoting it so they don't seem too biased, while spending the majority of the time downplaying it.
    The media does not "hate" bitcoin. What the media (those in charge) hate, is the fact that it is not exclusively regulated [yet], and that they don't get to steal a cut of the pie. But that is being worked on. CoinBase, and others, are incorporating regulation with the government. Excluding the original bitcoiners who understand how BTC can and should be used (outside of government stranglehold), most of the average people hopping onto the crypto bandwagon today are utilizing regulated marketplaces. In the end, regulation will win out, you will be required to pay taxes on any/all crypto, and it will be treated like the FRN. The only difference being is that there is a cap on BTC, keeping in mind that once crypto is widely accepted, any digital currency can be programmed/regulated and will be adopted.

    Well, that's my .00000035 satoshis.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    An Agorist Primer

  33. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A conversation about what? Seems to me the entire conversation centers on the patently ridiculous notion that something that does not exist has an inherent value. I don't engage in logically delusional conversations. Some people may be greedy enough and delusional enough to believe such a patently and naturally ridiculous premise but not me. Plus, the fact that crypto would be suppressed by the options markets while financial media and MSM in general would be completely ignoring cryptos if it weren't an officially sanctioned banker ponzi, instead of promoting it daily on their propaganda networks.




    So, ya got nothing. Let me give you the same clue that I gave dannno. If the media gives something lots of coverage, it's because they want you to embrace it. Didn't you learn anything from the "black out Ron Paul" days about how the media treats something that is a threat to the establishment?
    This conversation:

    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The media does not "hate" bitcoin. What the media (those in charge) hate, is the fact that it is not exclusively regulated [yet], and that they don't get to steal a cut of the pie. But that is being worked on. CoinBase, and others, are incorporating regulation with the government. Excluding the original bitcoiners who understand how BTC can and should be used (outside of government stranglehold), most of the average people hopping onto the crypto bandwagon today are utilizing regulated marketplaces. In the end, regulation will win out, you will be required to pay taxes on any/all crypto, and it will be treated like the FRN. The only difference being is that there is a cap on BTC, keeping in mind that once crypto is widely accepted, any digital currency can be programmed/regulated and will be adopted.

    Well, that's my .00000035 satoshis.
    The main drawbacks of cryptocurrencies come from governments, more so than the protocols themselves.

  34. #1080
    Mining Bitcoin for Heat, Strawberries and Chickens
    More and more people are turning to crypto mining to heat their homes and businesses – and earn a profit.

    https://www.coindesk.com/mining-bitc...rries-chickens
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Bitcoin Cracks $4000
    By anaconda in forum Bitcoin / Cryptocurrencies
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 09-04-2017, 09:13 AM
  2. California cracks down on e-Personators
    By Jeremy in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:09 PM
  3. Chase cracks me up...
    By InPaulWeTrust in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 08:10 AM
  4. GOP cracks down on Ron Paul activists
    By skiingff in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:34 PM
  5. Ron Paul cracks a joke!!!!!!
    By christagious in forum Fox Boycott
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •