Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am scaling in. Bought a 1/4 position at 7k and another at 6700 and will do 6400 and 6k if those get hit.
    exact same buy entry as a banker who is setting up a crypto desk in June.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Is 6.8k a good price? Is this the best time to buy?
    it was given to me by an insider.. i guess he made me a favor.. but it helps him as well.

only bought 30% of my free cash.. buying more in 1 week if it goes below 6k.

if stock market collapses... all bets are off.
    Last edited by Mordan; 02-06-2018 at 10:31 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am happy I didn't buy in at 19k.

Chart of the day:

What a stable and useful currency..

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    yea. LISTEN> I KNOW FOR A FACT A SWISS BANK TRADER IS LOADING UP RIGHT NOW.

i am buying.
    There's a Nigerian Prince joke in here somewhere.

Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2018 at 02:15 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There's a Nigerian Prince joke in here somewhere.
    you didn't buy....

you didn't buy....
    For the record, the first time you told me to buy bitcoin on this thread it was about $7500. It's been substantially lower than that recently and is barely higher right now. Only if I had participated in dumping at the high would there have been any benefit whatsoever to buying when you advised. I'm not a trader any way. My market timing generally sucks and I'm ok admitting that. I'm always early on my moves. Such is the fate of the non-sucker.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2018 at 02:17 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

For the record, the first time you told me to buy bitcoin on this thread it was about $7500. It's been substantially lower than that recently and is barely higher right now. Only if I had participated in dumping at the high would there have been any benefit whatsoever to buying when you advised. I'm not a trader any way. My market timing generally sucks and I'm ok admitting that.
    This forum has been telling you to buy bitcoin since it was around $1.

If you had spent $15 you could have bought a lambo.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This forum has been telling you to buy bitcoin since it was around $1.
    And it will return to the price soon enough.

Do you see what they did there?
    Last edited by devil21; 02-12-2018 at 02:21 AM.

And it will return to the price soon enough.

Lets think logically. There are 17 millions Bitcoins. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Just as a piece of art, people will want to own it. Just because.
    I agree with you, it could become a relic of the past one day. But as long as people value historical objects, bitcoin will have tremendous value.
    Last edited by Mordan; 02-09-2018 at 04:53 AM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

LISK with nice growth today. Undervalued coin from Germany.

Also, keep your eye on Wanchain. It should be out for purchase by late February. 50X to 100X potential with their platform. No joke. I wouldn't pay more than 3.00 for it out of the gate though. You know how new coins get pumped and then dumped during the initial frenzy stage.

Lets think logically. There are 17 millions Bitcoins. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Just as a piece of art, people will want to own it. Just because.
    I agree with you, it could become a relic of the past one day. But as long as people value historical objects, bitcoin will have tremendous value.
    Kinda hard to hang a bitcoin on the wall and look at it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Kinda hard to hang a bitcoin on the wall and look at it though.
    Not really.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://seekingalpha.com/article/414...-likely-follow

Bitcoin: The Bottom Appears To Be In, Why Higher Prices Are Likely To Follow

Feb. 8.18 |

Summary

Bitcoin has been on a wild ride since 2017, first a 2,500% gain, then a 70% decline, but Bitcoin still stands tall, higher by 700% over the past year alone.
    Despite the numerous transient negative developments, most fundamental factors surrounding Bitcoin remain strong.
    Moreover, some of Bitcoin's transactional shortcomings are likely to be largely alleviated by the introduction of the Lightning Network later this year.
    A technical image suggests Bitcoin may have reached a bottom in recent days, as a massive wave of panic selling collided with a surge of buying interest below $6,000.
    The Bottom Line: Bitcoin is likely going significantly higher throughout the rest of 2018.

$8,811

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nano is cheap after the hack revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Nano is cheap after the hack revelations.
    Nano has an interesting solution but as Dan Larimer (EOS) said.. the economic incentives for running nodes are so bad. Nano will never be able to scale. Anyone with some hardware and cheap energy can spam the network and clog it

$8673

Wb @presence
    Last edited by dannno; 02-12-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $8673

Wb @presence
    I'm holding BTCUSD here looking for bear market resistance in mid 9's

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot from 2018-02-12 14:37:32.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	5946

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

$9257

LTC: 158 -> 209 in the last 8 hours
    Last edited by dannno; 02-14-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Anyone have a good spreadsheet for tracking gains/losses?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Anyone have a good spreadsheet for tracking gains/losses?
    For what? Like taxes? Haven't you heard? Paying taxes on cryptos is for suckers. It's anonymous and decentralized and private and revolutionary and cool and 'cuz Bilderberger Peter Thiel and Hedge Fund Wall Streeter Novogratz like it the deep state hates it. So forget about taxes and P/L statements and lame stuff like that. Just be cool and edgy and trade da coins. You'll get a Lambo, promise!

(Until the notice from the IRS shows up and the coiners realize that Coinbase's board of directors is full of fedgov)

For what? Like taxes? Haven't you heard? Paying taxes on cryptos is for suckers. It's anonymous and decentralized and private and revolutionary and cool and 'cuz Bilderberger Peter Thiel and Hedge Fund Wall Streeter Novogratz like it the deep state hates it. So forget about taxes and P/L statements and lame stuff like that. Just be cool and edgy and trade da coins. You'll get a Lambo, promise!

(Until the notice from the IRS shows up and the coiners realize that Coinbase's board of directors is full of fedgov)
    many countries in the European Union don't have capital gain taxes. France does. Luxembourg does not if you sell after 6 months. The Netherlands does not have capital gain tax either.

If you look at a country fiscal policy.. what it gives from one side, it takes from another side. A country without capital gain taxes usually have a huge tax on buying real estate. The USA has a 15% capital gain tax. But it does not tax the buyer of a new home. Some countries requires a 10% to 15% tax. I know Spain is 10%. Belgium 12.5%
    Funny that it matches the USA capital gain tax.

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast