Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    we ask because that's how we got in the first place. That's how we saw the light.

And we want other people to join the fun in breaking the power of central banks.

Did I complain about people buying at 10 USD when i first bought at 1000 usd?

Smart money knows when to fold.
    Yeah Im sure that's exactly what it is and that crypto is totally breaking those central banks. Still buying that fairy tale I see.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-10-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yeah Im sure that's exactly what it is and that crypto is totally breaking those central banks. Still buying that fairy tale I see.

Pretty big selloff. Bitcoin probably not making new recent highs above 14k in the next couple of weeks. Kind of in no mans land right now. A lot of negative news lately. If it shrugs that news off and consolidates and gets footing and works its way for a run higher over the next few months, will likely make an all time high at some point. If it fails hard probably the end of the road for Bitcoin for a long while.

I am holding out for 1 million .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am holding out for 1 million .
    McAfee says by the end of next year- or he eats his private parts.

Big drop this week. Bitcoin has lost almost $3000 since June 26th and is back near $10,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    McAfee says by the end of next year- or he eats his private parts.

Big drop this week. Bitcoin has lost almost $3000 since June 26th and is back near $10,000.
    Funny how you mention the $3000 drop, but not the $5000 increase in the same month.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233