Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Cracks $5000

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    lol i can already see your brain explode when Bitcoin reaches 20k in a few weeks.
    I wonder if bitcoin can contain itself and stay under $20k before 2018?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Futures start trading Sunday night. 90RSI. A short term top is likely by the next two days after the wide range today. 20%+ pullback highly likely from the high of tomorrow.

$14,250
    Last edited by dannno; 12-06-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

many years ago i was rooting for Gold to take over the Dow Jones...

now Bitcoin will avenge it. i can feel it.

TheTexan. you keeping joking around. What's your official stance on crypto?
    Crypto's uses are limited to drug dealing, tax evasion, and general anarchism

And thusly should be banned.

Official position.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Another example of a major company dropping Bitcoin due to volatility.

Steam Ends Support For Bitcoin
    https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/6/16...oin-volatility
    Valve is ending support for Steam purchases made with bitcoin, the company said today, citing “high fees and volatility” in the value of the cryptocurrency.

“It has become untenable to support Bitcoin as a payment option”
    If it is no longer going to be a viable payment solution due to volatility and the technology is to limited for banking and/or the tech is too limited compared to the competition then what are we looking at here long term? How long can this trajectory last?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

If it is no longer going to be a viable payment solution due to volatility and the technology is to limited for banking and/or the tech is too limited compared to the competition then what are we looking at here long term? How long can this trajectory last?
    Everybody makes mistakes.. they should be accepting it and holding as much as they can.

Tx fees won't be an issue with the lightning network.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

Seems like the perfectly wrong time to do that..

$14,420

Up 75% from Thanksgiving week. Not sure what kind of annualized APR that would be..

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wonder if bitcoin can contain itself and stay under $20k before 2018?
    What I don't understand is why is just keeps going up. Can't the market simply present value the long position and just set the appropriate price point now? If it's going to be $20,000 by February why not just make it $20,000 today? Or $19,674 or whatever the discounted amount would be.
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-07-2017 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    $14,900
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Crypto's uses are limited to drug dealing, tax evasion, and general anarchism

And thusly should be banned.

Official position.
    i think you forgot making people crazy.. on both sides of the equation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

OMG. You are officially insane. just hedge with 1% of your net worth
    I don't give money to Korean thieves. Still avoiding my question?

No biggie only $60 million stolen this time. Or Slovenian thieves...
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...allet-51636976

A bitcoin mining company in Slovenia has been hacked, for the possible theft of tens of millions of dollars, renewing questions about the security of the virtual currency just days before it is due to start trading on major U.S. exchanges.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-07-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't give money to Korean thieves. Still avoiding my question?

No biggie only $60 million stolen this time. Or Slovenian thieves...
    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...allet-51636976
    lol reading abc news.. like reading cnn for any balanced commentary on Trump

lol reading abc news.. like reading cnn for any balanced commentary on Trump
    Where are you from Mordan?

I have confirmed you are not American. Where in Europe are you? I'm betting Balkans. Slovenia? Croatia?

Confirms that foreigners are posting on American forums trying to entice Americans to dump their dollars into worthless bitcoin exchanges so third world foreigners in $#@! hole countries can steal them then blame "hackers".
    Last edited by devil21; 12-07-2017 at 05:56 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Where are you from Mordan?

I have confirmed you are not American. Where in Europe are you? I'm betting Balkans. Slovenia? Croatia?

Confirms that foreigners are posting on American forums trying to entice Americans to dump their dollars into worthless bitcoin exchanges so third world foreigners in $#@! hole countries can steal them then blame "hackers".
    well can't americans live abroad? Besides I am doing you a favor. Crypto is a wealth transfer. If americans, japaneese or whatever don't buy it. they will be poorer when and IF Bitcoin succeeds.

I am not saying Bitcoin will succeed. But hedge your bets.

For any real RPF members putting money into this thing, ^^^^this is who you're taking advice from. When they blame "hackers" for stealing the coins/money, they're telling the truth. What they're not saying is that they are the hackers. Turn your investment into metals asap while you still can.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-07-2017 at 07:42 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

$16,730

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    $16,730
    $19,191... isn't this FUN?? lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

19.7 k all time high on GDAX. Americans are buying!!! Good on them!

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    $19,191... isn't this FUN?? lol
    Wow, 19,340 -> 15,100 now back up over 16,000

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast