Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter Schiff: Trump's Huge Reversal

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    For reference:

Two different links, same website, a different link from the same website YOU linked to earlier, but clearly you haven't visited even though it has been posted multiple times by multiple users.

Now we have two pages of garbage arguments in two different threads because you are too obstinate to read the links that multiple people are posting for you.
    It's irrelevant!!!!

It's like the fat person who eats a triple cheeseburger, large fries, fried wings ... and a diet coke. The diet coke is irrelevant. Actually that was a bad example because it would be more like 10 truckloads of triple cheeseburgers vs a diet coke.

Government spending, federal reserve stimulus, wars. Those are the big problems. A few regulations is like spitting in the ocean. And it appears as if Trump is going to add to government spending and is in favor of more Fed stimulus.

And remember, if the economy crashes you can't blame Obama now that you've given credit to Trump (for blowing more air into the bubble).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    It's irrelevant!!!!

It's like the fat person who eats a triple cheeseburger, large fries, fried wings ... and a diet coke. The diet coke is irrelevant. Actually that was a bad example because it would be more like 10 truckloads of triple cheeseburgers vs a diet coke.

Government spending, federal reserve stimulus, wars. Those are the big problems. A few regulations is like spitting in the ocean. And it appears as if Trump is going to add to government spending and is in favor of more Fed stimulus.

And remember, if the economy crashes you can't blame Obama now that you've given credit to Trump (for blowing more air into the bubble).
    I already said that, thanks for re-iterating. You are right, this won't prevent the crash from happening. But it is making things less painful for some productive people out there, it is going in the right direction and it is important to recognize.

Trump is at least moving us in the right direction in this area, he cut $4.1 billion in regulations and added $1.2 billion in regulations, and acptulsa is trying to obfuscate and say that he added $1.2 billion in regulations without considering the cuts.

He is saying a bunch of weird crap about the links that I posted and that the link that I posted doesn't have the sentence in it that I copied and pasted directly from the link.. I have no idea why he is trying to obfuscate on this issue.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yet again, I looked at the links Krugminator2 posted. You don't seem to have.

As for the oranges you found on the same website AF linked to in his discussion of apples...

...they are partially discussing last minute regs Obama threw in just before he left, some of which never took effect. And they are quoting total costs over the full lifespan of the regulations, covering anything from a year to three decades. Three decades, dannno, as in thirty years' worth of costs. Furthermore, the article specifically excludes new regulations enacted since January. The fact that the article in question excludes new regulations does not mean there have been no new regulations.

Maybe you want to go back and read, and see if your orange really spoils AF's entire bushel of apples.
    Dude, seriously, what the $#@! is wrong with you??

https://www.americanactionforum.org/...dministration/

This is like the fifth time the link has been posted. Are you really trying to say the sentence I copied and pasted from that link isn't in there?

To date, Congress and the administration have repealed regulations with an estimated $4.1 billion in total net present value costs
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12