Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stefan Molyneux's Native American Genocide - A Response

Looks like to get on the 1 , 5,10 or 20 dollar bill you need to release the Army on the people and kill some for unjust tax collection ( Washington , whiskey rebellion ) , genocide some Indians ( Lincoln , Jackson ) or be the central banking guy ( Hamilton ) . If I was running it I would replace them all with Indians , be a helluva lot cooler .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like to get on the 1 , 5,10 or 20 dollar bill you need to release the Army on the people and kill some for unjust tax collection ( Washington , whiskey rebellion ) , genocide some Indians ( Lincoln , Jackson ) or be the central banking guy ( Hamilton ) . If I was running it I would replace them all with Indians , be a helluva lot cooler .
    You used to have the nickle, then they took that away.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You used to have the nickle, then they took that away.
    Yes that nickel is the most American of all coins . Anyone in the world can look at the front or back and know where it is from. I have put together a few sets of those in my life . Started another this year .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-29-2017 at 08:47 PM.

The Indian Head nickel , known as the Buffalo nickel was made 1913 to 1938 ( the most american coin of all denominations below 2 1/2 dollars certainly ), prior to that the Liberty nickel design was 1883 - 1912 and prior to that the Shield nickel design 1866 - 1883 . Prior to that ( starting 1794 ) the five cent coin was a small silver pc. called a Half Dime. The last year it was produced was 1873. Took muh Indian away and put a slaver on it . Disgraceful as usual .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-29-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Haven't seen this yet just came out today

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Then he uses the UN's legal definition of genocide, which technically could mean if you kill even one person of a race because they are that race then you are committing genocide..

Stef seems to be using a definition of genocide on the other end of the spectrum that the entire group must be killed, or they are attempting to kill the entire group, for genocide to occur, where genocide is allegedly the act of attempting to kill that group in part or in whole. I guess that brings up an interesting debate about the word genocide. If you are a black gang and you go and kill some members of a Mexican gang, are they committing genocide against Mexicans? That sort of takes away from what most people think of when they think of genocide.

Semantics of the word genocide aside, the facts he presents in the video regarding the numbers of Native Americans make a strong case that the intentions of the settlers were different than what is portrayed by some modern historians.

He doesn't provide any additional evidence that the blankets spread the disease (oyarde seems to agree on this point) - but he makes it sound like the evidence is actually quite strong when it is very weak - I'm not convinced it occurred ONCE let-alone a widespread tactic. See Stef's vid on this, because it's not in the response.

So there could be some debate on the semantical definition of genocide and whether it might apply here, but this guy doesn't really disprove anything Stef says so far and I'm almost half way thru.. time to go walk my dog.
    Again, it seems like you did not watch the video. First of all, just because the Europeans did not wipe out all Indian Tribes ever existed doesn't mean what happened wasn't genocide. He specifically addressed this issue in his video. With your definition, then the Rwandan, Armenian, jewish holocaust were not genocides which is silly.

I can't pull out the part of the video where he provided the evidence for the blankets and oyarde just gave his opinion which isn't worth much in this arena. Heck, we all have opinions, that doesn't mean anything.

Please watch the video, you are not debunking anything.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Again, it seems like you did not watch the video. First of all, just because the Europeans did not wipe out all Indian Tribes ever existed doesn't mean what happened wasn't genocide. He specifically addressed this issue in his video. With your definition, then the Rwandan, Armenian, jewish holocaust were not genocides which is silly.

I can't pull out the part of the video where he provided the evidence for the blankets and oyarde just gave his opinion which isn't worth much in this arena. Heck, we all have opinions, that doesn't mean anything.

No, the video doesn't debunk anything, all it did was put into questions what the definition of genocide is.. but what you don't seem to understand is even if Molyneux's definition of genocide is wrong that doesn't debunk Molyneux's video.. that isn't his primary argument. His primary argument is that our perception of what happened to the Native Americans is wrong, which is true, he proves that and your video doesn't debunk that at all. Maybe if you had the attention span to watch a Molyneux video you could actually watch the original video and understand what his argument is, but you don't seem to understand at all, and the video you posted is bull$#@! deepstate created nonsense so that creates even further misunderstanding in your head.

And if you can't put forth the basic evidence for your blanket theory then I really don't know what to say.

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Then he uses the UN's legal definition of genocide, which technically could mean if you kill even one person of a race because they are that race then you are committing genocide..

Stef seems to be using a definition of genocide on the other end of the spectrum that the entire group must be killed, or they are attempting to kill the entire group, for genocide to occur, where genocide is allegedly the act of attempting to kill that group in part or in whole. I guess that brings up an interesting debate about the word genocide. If you are a black gang and you go and kill some members of a Mexican gang, are they committing genocide against Mexicans? That sort of takes away from what most people think of when they think of genocide.

Semantics of the word genocide aside, the facts he presents in the video regarding the numbers of Native Americans make a strong case that the intentions of the settlers were different than what is portrayed by some modern historians.

He doesn't provide any additional evidence that the blankets spread the disease (oyarde seems to agree on this point) - but he makes it sound like the evidence is actually quite strong when it is very weak - I'm not convinced it occurred ONCE let-alone a widespread tactic. See Stef's vid on this, because it's not in the response.

So there could be some debate on the semantical definition of genocide and whether it might apply here, but this guy doesn't really disprove anything Stef says so far and I'm almost half way thru.. time to go walk my dog.
    Oh look at that. Stefan Moleyneux pretending to be white and talking about white genocide with Vox day and here you can clearly see that he has no objections with the UN definition of genocide.

Btw, this is post Trump Stefan, this is him after he has discovered white genocide type topics aka the woke Stefan.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Again, how can it be called christian genocide when all the Christians are not dead?

REcap on what Stefan considers genocide when it pertains to the Native Americans

The genocide of the Native Americans continues to this day, at least in Canada, while at the same time Canada imports huge amounts of migrants to reach 100 million people by the end of the century.

Paedophilia, rape, forced abortions and premedidated murder in the Catholic Residential schools in Canada, killing an estimated 50,000 Native Americans: http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

The American genocide was a cooperative effort between the British and the Canadians - they cleverly blamed it on America.

...they all hate us for our freedom.
    Don't drone me, bro!

Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    The American genocide was a cooperative effort between the British and the Canadians - they cleverly blamed it on America.

...they all hate us for our freedom.

What about the European genocide in America by the "Native Americans"?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-...517714/?no-ist

Thank you for directing me over here. I can't even watch Molyneux speak- it's so cringe-worthy. Unfortunately, Native Americans had the unlucky circumstance of being a [largely] paleolithic people with new farming neighbors. One can't overstate the significance of this. I remember reading about how the early Jamestown settlements allowed sheep, cattle, and other European farm animals to roam freely causing devastation to neighboring tribes bordering the settlement. Their response was a hostile one- they attacked. But it was honestly justified- their way of life depended on hunting & gathering and they had a culture next door that had an abundance of animals grazing, destroying the plants like a damn lawnmower. I'm sure this same thing happened when Neolithic people entered Africa, rest of Middle East, Europe, Asia, etc.. but it's just a sad circumstance. This isn't even to get into the actual wars & displacements of natives...

Also, this is kind of a pet peeve of mine since I'm a history buff but I hate people that just dismiss cultures as "primitive." Every. Single. Culture. Was. Primitive. Once.We don't advance in some comical linear line- it's more like a mountain ridge. A society that relied largely upon hunting/gathering had more free time and probably a happier existence than a distant slave-based Empire. Not to sound like an Anarcho-primitivist "kill the farmers" type person but there's some truth to it all. Australian aboriginees were happy living a hunter-gatherer existence, didn't mean we had to have settlers displace them because they weren't "up to par" with their technological status. It's the equivalent of if China built up a massive fleet of ships and invaded Medieval Europe and displace millions of people cuz "lulz u ain't $#@! compared to us" you'd think we'd feel some moral qualms about it and protest the action? Also it begs the question- what's this magical level of tech does one need in order not to be genocided? If N. American natives were farmers then would it have been wrong to displace them? So stupid...
    Last edited by Identity; 10-03-2017 at 06:38 PM.

This post is dedicated to @oyarde and his ancestors who have endured a lot over the centuries. This is one of those videos that you run into that you just have to share with you best m8s. You will cry a little, laugh a little and WTH a lot after viewing this debunking of a Molyneux fact based, well researched videos.

This is a story about how the settlers royally fu*ked the native Americans with a dick 10x the size of Micheal Obama's alleged dick. This is one example of how biased Molyneux can be when trying to cater to his new audience of alt right retards.

Enjoy

@jmdrake
    @Danke
    @dannno

Molyneux has made some other bone-headed statements in the past which made him an all-star on Reddit's "BadHistory" subreddit. I might have to submit this video as a new one. Not related to this thread but you'd probably get a kick out of it:

Molyneux's take on Ancient Rome: https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/...ind_of_stefan/
    Molyneux thinks Statism [and feminism] killed Rome: https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/...eird_trick_to/
    Molyneux, The German Empire apologist: https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/...yneux_madness/
    Last edited by Identity; 10-03-2017 at 06:36 PM.

My opinion is greater than others . I am an expert on the americas . As Great Sachem , Sagamore of The Wabash and War Chief it is also still my plan to take back my ancestral lands .

What about the European genocide in America by the "Native Americans"?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-...517714/?no-ist
    I'm kinda a kook when it comes to conspiracies and ancient civilizations and my personal theory is that Africa, Europe, and the Americas were more connected than previously thought. Recently there was a peer-reviewed paper published in some journal making the case that Neanderthals may have inhabited America prior to **** Sapien arrival. Some interesting evidence for it too: distinct Neanderthal carvings in Mammoth tusk and bones. With the "Ice Age Columbus" Solutrean thing-- I tend to believe in it. But it doesn't change the fact that Solutreans were the ancestors of Amerindians, not Europeans- so Natives would be the heirs still.

My opinion is greater than others . I am an expert on the americas . As Great Sachem , Sagamore of The Wabash and War Chief it is also still my plan to take back my ancestral lands .

Lol.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Lol.
    I was counting on you to join me .

I don't see how...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12