View Poll Results: Will Trump:

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Investigate 9/11?

0 0%
  • Perpetuate the Official Story©?

13 100.00%

Thread: Will Trump Order First Criminal Investigation Into 9/11?

Will Trump Order First Criminal Investigation Into 9/11?

With 9/11 almost 2 weeks away, will Trump deliver on his campaign promise to the Jersey Girls, or will he perpetuate the Official Story©, as he does by keeping silent? The story of “the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” (first and only known instance, all on the same day). Watch any high-rise fire (e.g. the Meridian, the Windsor, the one in Dubai...), and what's left standing? How about the steel-reinforced frame. The CONSPIRACY THEORY masterminded by a '93 bomber (the plot the FBI tacitly allowed), executed by 19 Al-Qaeda playboys. The CONSPIRACY THEORY that a few flight school flunks hijacked four 757's, then (save one) succeed in ramming them low at high speed.

Would Congress even allocate the necessary budget for a criminal investigation? After all, Congress green lit a fraction for the 9/11 commission, of what they spent following the conquests of Bill's lame duck penis. Is there anybody left with a backbone and political will to see a proper investigation through? Will Congressional progs and their tools rally once again behind the Neocons, against that ruskie-loving Orange Neocon?

(Congress truly have the attention span of gnats, if they're crying for a 9/11-style commission to investigate Trump. The 9/11 commissioners knew the Official Story© were lies.)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump? Investigating 9/11????

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Only if it's to distract from something even more egregious. So, there's always a possibility. Could it go anywhere? Impossible. Lol.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Only if it's to distract from something even more egregious. So, there's always a possibility. Could it go anywhere? Impossible. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    maybe he was just trying to make a better deal with Saudi Arabia when he was saying all the 9/11 stuff. 300 billion is a lot of money
    I agree. Trump's worse than a straw man: he's a wicker man. Any real investigation is doomed to fail, so long as Trump is remotely associated. If he's ever strayed from the Official Conspiracy Theory, as far as I can tell its only been to the effect, "9/11 was planned in Saudi Arabia." Besides, the press are too invested in the Official Conspiracy Theory. (9/11 was just a tragic intelligence failure, implying we have no choice but the security state.)

I think Trump might leverage the anniversary for easy points from the establishment, by browbeating truthers as Bush/Cheney spared no opportunity to do. The independent case against the Official Conspiracy Theory will go ignored and maligned, some non-Anglo media might host a few "conspiracy theorists" for sport, and our press will work in a few hit pieces against meddling truthers. Nothing more substantial will develop, until our government is so remotely distanced from 9/11, possibly by 3 or more generations, they can play the ol' show-them-just-enough hand, "That was then. We don't do things like that anymore."
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 08-25-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Let me paraphrase what he said regarding also pulling out of Afghanistan... and just plugging in something about going back on 9/11.

"Blah, blah, blah... you don't know until you are actually behind the desk... blah, blah, blah..."

... and with that will be a nod to the neocon agenda that the terrorist attaches us, blah, blah, blah. We need to ramp up troops in these terrorist hot spots around the world; blow up N. Korea and then Iran needs more sanctions, and oh yeah let's sanction Russia again while we are at it... Blah, blah, blah... build me a wall or I will shut the government down.

I was going to shrink government, but I can't because you don't know until you are behind this desk. But oh yeah, "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

One week later we will all be distracted by some Tweet he sends out that the MSM labels as scandalous or the NAACP will file a law suit against poop because it is brown, and so that is racist for feces to be brown. All this while TPTB keep their agenda going.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He most definitely will. Trump is a man of his word. If he said he will get to the bottom of it he will. You have to be patient. He needs to build a huge wall, put an end to ObamaCare, Cut Taxes, and put Hillary behind bars. He is the president and that position requires a lot of multitasking. He has to deal with North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, Isis, BLM, Antifa, and all other sorts of things that cannot be openly discussed. Be Patient and steadfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    He most definitely will. Trump is a man of his word. If he said he will get to the bottom of it he will. You have to be patient. He needs to build a huge wall, put an end to ObamaCare, Cut Taxes, and put Hillary behind bars. He is the president and that position requires a lot of multitasking. He has to deal with North Korea, Russia, Afghanistan, Isis, BLM, Antifa, and all other sorts of things that cannot be openly discussed. Be Patient and steadfast!
    Can't tell if serious or shilling.

Was going to go with my instincts and my knowledge of the nature of mankind, but I gotta go with the generals on this.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Was going to go with my instincts and my knowledge of the nature of mankind, but I gotta go with the generals on this.
    Last year I thought Trump might be too stubborn to coerce on Afghanistan, until Andrew Bacevich convinced me his fawning over the "generals" (so the people who made the mess) betrayed there was never any hope of nonintervention. 9/11's the Deep State's only justification for staying, so Trump's got to tow the line.

If he's truly anti-establishment he will. But if that were the case he probably would have fired the entire CIA, NSA, and FBI and replaced them on Day 1. That didn't happen.

I don't think it would be that hard. Hire a rogue AG. A few immunity deals and everyone starts singing like canaries. Political capital would accrue to Trump (in the words Trump would choose ->) "like nothing we've ever seen."
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-25-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    A few immunity deals and everyone starts singing like canaries.
    That much assumes the guilty believe they're culpable. I don't think that's the case, the CIA et al. believe they're all Patriots doing Gawd's Work. Even if there was a chink in their spook armor, they'd be eviscerated by the press and suicided, or their families would be destroyed. We know what happened to the buildings, and we can be pretty certain rendition "93" was shot down, but nobody can prove what happened to the passengers of the actual flights. Its possible many were agents, or assets from Project Bluebird, living double lives. Maybe they were all murdered, just like the other 3000 and those who inhaled reacted thermite crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    That much assumes the guilty believe they're culpable.
    Maybe they just don't want to spend life in prison or face lethal injection.

There's always next year...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    With 9/11 almost 2 weeks away, will Trump deliver on his campaign promise to the Jersey Girls, or will he perpetuate the Official Story©, as he does by keeping silent? The story of “the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building” (first and only known instance, all on the same day). Watch any high-rise fire (e.g. the Meridian, the Windsor, the one in Dubai...), and what's left standing? How about the steel-reinforced frame. The CONSPIRACY THEORY masterminded by a '93 bomber (the plot the FBI tacitly allowed), executed by 19 Al-Qaeda playboys. The CONSPIRACY THEORY that a few flight school flunks hijacked four 757's, then (save one) succeed in ramming them low at high speed.

Would Congress even allocate the necessary budget for a criminal investigation? After all, Congress green lit a fraction for the 9/11 commission, of what they spent following the conquests of Bill's lame duck penis. Is there anybody left with a backbone and political will to see a proper investigation through? Will Congressional progs and their tools rally once again behind the Neocons, against that ruskie-loving Orange Neocon?

(Congress truly have the attention span of gnats, if they're crying for a 9/11-style commission to investigate Trump. The 9/11 commissioners knew the Official Story© were lies.)
    It was three tall buildings that collapsed all on the same day and onto several smaller buildings by the way--and all of those smaller buildings maintained their structures even still.

Also what is so wrong about wanting to maintain a positive, mutually respectable relationship with Russia?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I think the results speak for themselves here.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Can't tell if serious or shilling.
    Sarcasm.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    It was three tall buildings that collapsed all on the same day and onto several smaller buildings by the way--and all of those smaller buildings maintained their structures even still.

Also what is so wrong about wanting to maintain a positive, mutually respectable relationship with Russia?
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Really?

What's up with building 7?? That seems kinda strange, anybody ever look into that one?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's up with building 7?? That seems kinda strange, anybody ever look into that one?
    Wait- Building 7 was damaged? It didn't survive?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-12-2017 at 02:16 PM.

I will let Trump answer this poll through the art of interpretive dance.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6