Thread: Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte La

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte La

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
    The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lotte-last-wee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A company put an ad out hiring actors for protests before the riot took place

The Alex Jones Show - August 17, 2017

https://youtu.be/gCfOsXPOCjM

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

by Tyler Durden Aug 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Trump ignited a political firestorm yesterday during an impromptu press conference in which he said there was "blame on both sides" for the tragic events that occurred in Charlottesville over the weekend.

Now, the discovery of a craigslist ad posted last Monday, almost a full week before the Charlottesville protests, is raising new questions over whether paid protesters were sourced by a Los Angeles based "public relations firm specializing in innovative events" to serve as agitators in counterprotests.
    The ad was posted by a company called "Crowds on Demand" and offered $25 per hour to "actors and photographers" to participate in events in the "Charlotte, NC area." While the ad didn't explicitly define a role to be filled by its crowd of "actors and photographers" it did ask applicants to comment on whether they were "ok with participating in peaceful protests." Here is the text from the ad:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lotte-last-wee
    Just so you know, Charlotte is not the same as Charlottesville. They are in completely different states even. North Carolina and Virginia. They are 270 miles apart.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-24-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Just so you know, Charlotte is not the same as Charlottesville. They are in completely different states even. North Carolina and Virginia. They are 270 miles apart.

It's pretty easy to figure that was a typo or a simple mistake. Your geography lesson and fake help is not needed.

Anyway, back to the thread substance. I looked at this guy's website awhile back and the general application. It asked questions about the applicant's degree of comfort with protests. That part of the application has been removed since I last looked at it.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-24-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    It's pretty easy to figure that was a typo or a simple mistake. Your geography lesson and fake help is not needed.

Anyway, back to the thread substance. I looked at this guy's website awhile back and the general application. It asked questions about the applicant's degree of comfort with protests. That part of the application has been removed since I last looked at it.
    Yeah, the Charlotte NC in the ad does look kinda like Charottesville, Virginia where the protests actually occurred. Maybe people went to the wrong address.

IMHO it doesn't seem like a typo.... If it's a typo they got both the city AND state wrong. However, it's still excellent evidence that hiring fake crowds is a real thing. I got flamed hard by my liberal friends when I posted Alex Jones' video that asserted that the Charlottesville event had both false flag attendees and a sensationalist police set-up. These now are beginning to look like almost a no-brainer. Much like many Alex Jones claims and predictions, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    IMHO it doesn't seem like a typo.... If it's a typo they got both the city AND state wrong. However, it's still excellent evidence that hiring fake crowds is a real thing. I got flamed hard by my liberal friends when I posted Alex Jones' video that asserted that the Charlottesville event had both false flag attendees and a sensationalist police set-up. These now are beginning to look like almost a no-brainer. Much like many Alex Jones claims and predictions, actually.
    Like that peodiphile colony on the moon?

Like that pedophile colony on the moon?
    Were they pedophiles, or gay frogs from Sirius B?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Were they pedophiles, or gay frogs from Sirius B?
    Sorry, I was wrong. They aren't on the moon. It is Mars.

Well this got off track quickly.

IMO - if the ad is for charlotte Nc, it's wrong to link it to the Charlottesville va protests.

Having not clicked any links, is there any real indication that this ad or any other was directly used to recruit for the counter protests in Charlottesville?

If not, I've got to say that this thread serves no good purpose. It will not convince someone on the fence, that's for sure.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

IMO - if the ad is for charlotte Nc, it's wrong to link it to the Charlottesville va protests.

Having not clicked any links, is there any real indication that this ad or any other was directly used to recruit for the counter protests in Charlottesville?

If not, I've got to say that this thread serves no good purpose. It will not convince someone on the fence, that's for sure.
    Nope- though there is somebody on the internetz claiming there is. Must be true!

Nope- though there is somebody on the internetz claiming there is. Must be true!

It's true with you. It's true with the ad. Not really a stretch.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Like that peodiphile colony on the moon?
    Like 9-11 down to the minutiae a few weeks before it happened.

Like 9-11 down to the minutiae a few weeks before it happened.
    So HE was the one behind it! (only way he could know all the details before it even happened).

IMHO it doesn't seem like a typo.....
    Ah okay; sorry. My mistake. I was not paying attention.

I wonder why they were advertising in Charlotte. Was it for this Charlottesville rally? Charlotte NC is a larger metro area and would have been a good draw. I think the only other closer and larger metro areas to Charlottesville would be DC and the Hampton Roads region of VA.

There have been a couple higher profile protests around NC in the last week. Wouldn't surprise me if they were all paid to show up.

I'm all for exposing paid protests and exposing fake media, but in order to do that you can't draw connections that are non existent. Need direct evidence
    No - No - No - No

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

Could that explain the eyewitness accounts of BLM and KKK T-Shirt wearing people coming in on the same busses ?

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Could that explain the eyewitness accounts of BLM and KKK T-Shirt wearing people coming in on the same busses ?

Maybe
    Pics? Or just something you heard on the internet?

So HE was the one behind it! (only way he could know all the details before it even happened).
    Far from all the details. But Alex had been paying attention to details and looking far beyond what the average American would do. He surmised that aircraft would target high rise buildings in Manhattan under false pretenses and the U.S. government and media would instantly blame it on the CIA asset Osama Bin Laden.

Ah okay; sorry. My mistake. I was not paying attention.

I wonder why they were advertising in Charlotte. Was it for this Charlottesville rally? Charlotte NC is a larger metro area and would have been a good draw. I think the only other closer and larger metro areas to Charlottesville would be DC and the Hampton Roads region of VA.
    This is a fair point. They may have used a broad Craigs post hoping to also hire people who might be willing to drive 5 hours. But then, why don't we also see a Craig's post for Charlottesville? Is it possible that this slightly dislocated Craig's post is itself some form of false flag? Meant to reinforce some disinfo narrative? The temptation is to loudly call out ANTFA on this. But it might be exactly what someone wants. Has anyone asked the agency why they were posting there?
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-24-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Maybe
    In court they call that sort of thing "evidence."

But even if you have all the evidence how would you combat the actual problem? I feel extremely strongly about the blm protests in NC a little while back- paid protest and caused millions in damage in my state. Those are actual damages and each taxpayer in the state lost because of it.

how do you stop it?

Wait for CNN to come to air YOUR side and evidence? Lol.

Sue? Go against million dollar lawyers?
    No - No - No - No

George Soros and the SPLC are just trying to stimulate the economy by hiring out of work people. Nothing to see here folks.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Whoever posted the ad seems to have deep pockets if they offered to also pay transportation to and from. . . even Uber

https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/1...-complete-set/

BOMBSHELL: New evidence suggests Charlottesville was a complete SET-UP

By Derrick Wilburn9:09am August 19, 2017

At least one law enforcement officer in Charlottesville, VA has come forward to clear his conscience and reveal the truth — or at least his version of it — that what went down in the city was not only condoned by city governance but was intentional, orchestrated and may have been planned as long ago as May.
    The as-yet unidentified police officer has said that the Charlottesville P.D. were specifically instructed to bring the radical left and right wing groups together to instigate violence and then to told to “stand down” once violence ensued in a deliberate effort to ignite a race riot. Hear his words:

The story is being told on YourNewsWire.com and other sources:
    “A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his anger at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protestors. He also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to further the agenda of the elites.
    “We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“

“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”
    Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests – despite police protests against the orders.
    “We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

This revelation is huge and if true may implicate Mayor Signer and possibly other city officials in the death of a citizen.
    “Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
    “I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us. At least from all visible appearances. We saw people coming out of that park who had head wounds, who were bleeding from the head, people walking into that park with bats, with sticks — you saw what they were wearing — helmets, body armor, they had come — and this pertains to both sides — they had come to do damage.. you cannot help but notice from that video that police had been more pro-active, they could have potentially calmed this thing down to some degree.”

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Charlottesville riot was a set up created to distract a domestic framed case. It was abandoned when there was a bigger event - Korea war crisis to replace it.

977. The end of August plot (8/27/2017)

On 8/22, PG&E man came again and replaced the gas meter of my neighborhood. I think it was a cover up job to my allegation in #974 "I saw him checked my neighborhood but my house was the only one he had worked at." Apparently they tried to make the replacement of my gas meter on Aug.3 not so prominent. That later work on my neighbor still doesn't explain why I was the only one had my gas meter replaced on Aug. 3 and other activities done by PG&E in August. (see #975)

On 8/26, the August plot ended. (because new plot developed?)

In framed case, the Feds used to prepare big events to distract public's attention. The distraction for August plot were:

1. Hurricane Harvey.
    The storm made landfall as a Category 4 hurricane on Friday. By Aug. 26, it had weakened to a Category 1 storm.

2. Racial riot from Charlottesville.
    "Berkeley’s far-right rally ‘called off,’ but residents still plan counter-actions
    By Natalie Orenstein Aug. 26, 2017,"

"Leader of Right-Wing Group Cancels Planned San Francisco Rally
    by PHIL HELSEL AUG 25 2017,"

If the Feds carry out the framed case, I think big riots would have happened all over the country. Charlottesville event and Hurricane Harvey were propagandized so much by media but now suddenly fade away.

Whoever posted the ad seems to have deep pockets if they offered to also pay transportation to and from. . . even Uber

I think Soros has to be one the top candidates for funding protests and other stuff like this (ncluding our troll friends). There are other wealthy guys, but I can't think of anyone else who fits better than Soros.