Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a ‘creep,’ says her ‘skin crawled’ during debate

Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a ‘creep,’ says her ‘skin crawled’ during debate

Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a ‘creep,’ says her ‘skin crawled’ during debate

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr. and Amy B Wang August 23

Hillary Clinton's new book, 'What Happened,' comes out Sept. 12, but audio excerpts were made public on Aug. 23. (Monica Akhtar/The Washington Post)

Hillary Clinton said her “skin crawled” as Donald Trump loomed behind her at a presidential debate in St. Louis, and added that she wished she could have pressed pause and asked America, “Well, what would you do?”
    The words, Clinton’s most detailed public comments about what happened during one of the campaign’s more memorable moments, are included in her new book, “What Happened,” which she called an attempt to “pull back the curtain” on her losing bid for the presidency.
    Some of the moments during the campaign, she said, “baffled” her. Others seemingly repulsed her: In recounting the October incident, she referred to Trump as a “creep.”
    The book comes out Sept. 12, but audio excerpts, read by Clinton, were played Wednesday morning on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”
    In the recording, Clinton noted that she wrote about moments from the campaign that she wanted to remember forever — as well as others she wished she could “go back and do over.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-debate-stage/

To her credit, she never invoked the c-word even when she shamed or criticized Obama aka "founding father of ISIS" in the past.

Related

NYT CLAIMS: MCCONNELL WHISPERS TRUMP DEMISE...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary Clinton said her “skin crawled” as Donald Trump loomed behind her at a presidential debate in St. Louis, and added that she wished she could have pressed pause and asked America, “Well, what would you do?”
    Because people on TV can't hear the answer? She'd rather talk at us?

I almost typed "I am so glad he won," but really it's that I am just glad she lost.

I wonder if Hillary realizes how many viewers' skin crawled exclusively because of her?

She was just due for a shed.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I wonder if Hillary realizes how many viewers' skin crawled exclusively because of her?
    They both creep me out.
    There is no spoon.

I'm sure all will be forgiven in time for their annual drinking of blood and kid rape extravaganza up at Bush Manor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I'm sure all will be forgiven in time for their annual drinking of blood and kid rape extravaganza up at Bush Manor.
    But she'll still smell like sulfur.

Last edited by anaconda; 08-23-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Where did Trump learn that? Oh yeah, Al Gore...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go to the 4:30 mark for actual video of Trump creeping on Hillary...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Her skin might be crawling because of the amount of Botox she has had injected into it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

She's one to talk.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I was going to make a crack about sleeping with Bill, but we all know Bill has better taste in women than that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I think about zero percent of the population would really believe a simpleton like trump could make a Clintons skin crawl .

What else is your skin supposed to do when you're a snake?
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 08-23-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Did she say that before or after a nice spirit cooking dinner?

Talk about a creep. She's a barely human ghoul.
    Last edited by KingNothing; 08-24-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Did she say that before or after a nice spirit cooking dinner?

Talk about a creep. She's barely human ghoul.
    Such a "Nasty Woman!"
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-24-2017 at 02:01 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny. They both made my skin crawl.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

of course her skin crawled. . . that is how snakes run away !

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Bam! Hillary's buddy, the biggest creeper in DC...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Bam! Hillary's buddy, the biggest creeper in DC...

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I thought Hilary billed herself as the stronk womyn? The experienced one, ready to do a man's job. If that privileged, reptile has-been was after a mansplanation from America, when all she had to do was remember her lines better than the carrot, then she had no business playing at a leader in the first place.

When she said her skin crawled:
    What do I do America?
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 08-24-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Speaking of creepy…

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Don't buy that shyt, these people are tight as thieves, they are only pretending to hate each other so you people who still believe the R and D are working for the people can keep fighting each other.

Bookmark this post if you want but come end of his term, these 2 would automatically become friends again.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Bookmark this post if you want but come end of his term, these 2 would automatically become friends again.
    Is Hillary playing a victim card?

Don't buy that shyt, these people are tight as thieves, they are only pretending to hate each other so you people who still believe the R and D are working for the people can keep fighting each other.

Trump can be creepy as Bill. Besides his quote about groping women, he has said creepy things about his own daughter. He agreed with Howard Stern that she was a "nice piece of ass".

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-24-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Yep. It's very clear these uber-rich fat cats "fight" for the cameras. But they've known each other for decades! It's all for show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Insert captions

Remember the pre-debate press conference with Clintons' rape-victims?

Wasn't this the same debate when Trump held that press conference just before it? The bait-and-switch press conference, where he surprised the media with Bill Clinton's rape/assault victims? No wonder she was creeped out! Those accusers were in the audience watching!

That look on Bill Clintons face:

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Because people on TV can't hear the answer? She'd rather talk at us?

I almost typed "I am so glad he won," but really it's that I am just glad she lost.
    ^This. A thousand times this!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast