Thread: John McCain and Lindsey Graham cheer Trump's new Afghan strategy

John McCain and Lindsey Graham cheer Trump's new Afghan strategy

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Deep State got Trump.

Do your part. Sell Dollars. Buy Crypto.

Bitcoin and crypto currencies are going to destroy the dollar. Can't you see that? China mining BTC like crazy. Russia investing in Bitcoin mining.

The reality is that Gold cannot be stored on a usb stick and be sent all over the world in seconds. I was a believer in Gold. Compare the price action of crypto compared to precious metal. It ain't stopping!
    Last edited by Mordan; 08-23-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

Bitcoin and crypto currencies are going to destroy the dollar. Can't you see that? China mining BTC like crazy. Russia investing in Bitcoin mining.

The reality is that Gold cannot be stored on a usb stick and be sent all over the world in seconds. I was a believer in Gold. Compare the price action of crypto compared to precious metal. It ain't stopping!
    Hows that hairchest doing?
    "The Patriarch"

John McCain and Lindsey Graham cheer Trump's new Afghan strategy
    surprise, surprise.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I've been on the road the last couple days, which means that I'm listening to talk radio shows that I normally wouldn't. They're all orgasmic about the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I've been on the road the last couple days, which means that I'm listening to talk radio shows that I normally wouldn't. They're all orgasmic about the whole thing.
    'Merica!!

$#@! yeah!

Yeah and after your boy gets all of our electronics EMPD you'll be using gold while we are trying to figure out how to use a USB stick?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    surprise, surprise.
    Shocked, I tell ya.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bases in Afghanistan. All the better to "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Granted that wars cause deaths of many innocent, civilians, childrens of various races... but if we had to walk to in shoes of these senators, what about putting food on the table for millions of our own peoples directly/indirectly employed in military industries?
    No one wants more wars and bloodshed in the world but we also have to be realists about economic needs of our own donors, constituents. Not being war profiteer, ultra nationalist or racist, just being realist and putting interest of our own democcratic donors first.

Senator Lindsey Graham’s Pro-War Super PAC Bankrolled by Defense Contractors
    Lee Fang
    The Super PAC supporting the presidential campaign of Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., raised $2.9 million through the end of June, a significant portion of which came from defense contractors that stand to gain from Graham’s advocacy for greater military intervention around the world and increased defense spending.

Defense Firms Begin Investing in Sen. John McCain
    www.newsmax.com/Politics/john-mccain-re-election-defense-donations/.../641445/
    Apr 29, 2015 - McCain received donations from nearly all of the largest defense contractors' PACs...

Arms makers change tune on McCain donations - POLITICO
    www.politico.com/.../arms-makers-change-tune-on-john-mccain-donations-117431
    Apr 29, 2015 - 190 among all members of Congress in defense industry donations, ... Nearly all of the largest defense contractor PACs gave to McCain in the ...

McCain Campaign Contributions | Whistleblower Support Blog
    https://gflorencescott.wordpress.com...contributions/
    Posts about McCain Campaign Contributions written by G. Florence Scott. ... Lockheed Martin: The world's number one military contractor, Lockheed Martin was ...

With "founding father of ISIS" already out of office, there is even bigger burden on shulders of nationalist senators like above to take care of our nationalist security interests.

Obama Beats McCain in Defense Industry Contributions - TIME
    content.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1855478,00.html
    ct 31, 2008 - Barack Obama's campaign has pocketed $870,165 from defense-contractor sources, 34% more than the $647,313 in contributions McCain's ...

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah and after your boy gets all of our electronics EMPD you'll be using gold while we are trying to figure out how to use a USB stick?
    you know there is a quantic chance that a black hole appears next to your fathomless ignorance. What are you going to do with your precious gold inside that black hole?

you know there is a quantic chance that a black hole appears next to your fathomless ignorance. What are you going to do with your precious gold inside that black hole?