Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 67

Thread: $100 reward for proof that Steve Bannon and/or Breitbart.com is racist

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    What the term means today has nothing to do with how it was originally "coined".

    Where does the alt right come from? The term comes from ďalternative right,Ē which was first formulated near the end of the Bush presidency to describe the anti-Bush Right. Ron Paul fans, paleoconservatives and anyone else who opposed the policies of the Bush administration ó particularly the Iraq war ó could be placed under this umbrella in the beginning. That was how it was described by future Rand Paul adviser Jack Hunter in a 2009 article urging for the movement to take a more libertarian turn.

    Instead, it became more white nationalist. Alternative Right became the moniker of a web publication run by Richard Spencer in 2010, which emphasized the racialist elements of the burgeoning movement while shedding itself of its libertarian elements.
    ...
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/wh...the-alt-right/
    In November 2008, self-described paleoconservative philosopher Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[42] This was republished in December under the title "The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right"[43] in the conservative Taki's Magazine, making this the earliest published usage of the phrase in its current context according to Slate. In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[44] The term, however, is most commonly attributed to Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right.[24][45][46]
    ...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
    Gottfried is a paleoconservative critic of neoconservativism within the Republican Party. In fact, the term paleoconservative was first used by Paul Gottfried and Thomas Fleming, with the "paleo" prefix meaning "old" in opposition to the "neo", or "new", conservatives. Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008.[4] The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right".
    ...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What the term means today has nothing to do with how it was originally "coined".
    The movement which calls itself alt-right is, and always has been, primarily about white identity politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Your post is blank for me.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre ó the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  4. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The movement which calls itself alt-right is, and always has been, primarily about white identity politics.



    Your post is blank for me.
    It's a pic of morgan freeman with the clip "He's right you know." I was wholeheartedly agreeing with you
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The movement which calls itself alt-right is, and always has been, primarily about white identity politics.
    So Paul Gottfried is all about white identity politics? Secretly KKK? A Nazi too?
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    How about Robert Spencer? Do you consider him white? He looks brown to me.



    His family is of Turkish Christian heritage. According to the ADL hit piece against Steve Bannon, Robert Spencer is "racist" because he doesn't like the radical Muslims who drove his family out of their ancestral homeland.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    It's a pic of morgan freeman with the clip "He's right you know." I was wholeheartedly agreeing with you
    10-4

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So Paul Gottfried is all about white identity politics? Secretly KKK? A Nazi too?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How about Robert Spencer? Do you consider him white? He looks brown to me.



    His family is of Turkish Christian heritage. According to the ADL hit piece against Steve Bannon, Robert Spencer is "racist" because he doesn't like the radical Muslims who drove his family out of their ancestral homeland.
    You spend a lot of time trying to debunk the (often false or hyperbolic) claims of the MSM wrt the alt-right, yet I get the distinct impression that you've never actually explored the alt-right yourself, visited their own websites, read what they themselves have written about their own goals and ideas. Look into The Right Stuff, American Renaissance, and Radix Journal, for starters. When you've familiarized yourself with their content, come back and tell me with a straight face that they (some of the top sites of what is an almost entirely online movement) aren't about white identity politics. Sadly (for purposes of illustration) The Right Stuff no longer uses a dynamic header featuring photos of smiling NAZIs, but I'm sure you can find an old one if you Google it. Happy browsing.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre ó the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    10-4





    You spend a lot of time trying to debunk the (often false or hyperbolic) claims of the MSM wrt the alt-right, yet I get the distinct impression that you've never actually explored the alt-right yourself, visited their own websites, read what they themselves have written about their own goals and ideas. Look into The Right Stuff, American Renaissance, and Radix Journal, for starters. When you've familiarized yourself with their content, come back and tell me with a straight face that they (some of the top sites of what is an almost entirely online movement) aren't about white identity politics. Sadly (for purposes of illustration) The Right Stuff no longer uses a dynamic header featuring photos of smiling NAZIs, but I'm sure you can find an old one if you Google it. Happy browsing.
    I'm not asking about the entire alt-right. This thread is about Steve Bannon and Breitbart. Nice try at diversionary tactics. I will take your latest post as proof that you know that I'm right. If you had proof that Steve Bannon was racist or that Breitbart was racist you would have come forward with it to collect the $100.00 as opposed to trying to send me off on some wild goose chase to prove what I already know which is that there are people in the alt-right movement who are racist. Guess what? There are people in the Ron Paul movement who are racist. So.....what's your point? Do you have one?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I doubt Bannon's a racist; he does obviously pander to racists.

    He consciously guided Breitbart toward nationalist/racist politics over the last several years.

    He himself called Breitbart a "platform for the alt-right," and that movement, as he well knows, is primarily about white identity politics.
    The term "tea party" didn't mean the same thing when we did the tea party money bomb as it did once Sarah Palin et al took over. Similarly the meaning of "alt-right" today is not the same as it was when Bannon used the term.

    I have not seen anything racist at Breitbart. I've seen false claims by the media of so called racist articles but in my admittedly brief investigation. every article that ADL claimed was racist turned out not to actually be racist. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link to an actual racist article at Breitbart.
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    How about Robert Spencer? Do you consider him white? He looks brown to me.

    His family is of Turkish Christian heritage. According to the ADL hit piece against Steve Bannon, Robert Spencer is "racist" because he doesn't like the radical Muslims who drove his family out of their ancestral homeland.

    You spend a lot of time trying to debunk the (often false or hyperbolic) claims of the MSM wrt the alt-right, yet I get the distinct impression that you've never actually explored the alt-right yourself, visited their own websites, read what they themselves have written about their own goals and ideas. Look into The Right Stuff, American Renaissance, and Radix Journal, for starters. When you've familiarized yourself with their content, come back and tell me with a straight face that they (some of the top sites of what is an almost entirely online movement) aren't about white identity politics. Sadly (for purposes of illustration) The Right Stuff no longer uses a dynamic header featuring photos of smiling NAZIs, but I'm sure you can find an old one if you Google it. Happy browsing.
    I'm not asking about the entire alt-right. This thread is about Steve Bannon and Breitbart.
    Hence my first post in the thread was about Bannon and Breitbart.

    trying to send me off on some wild goose chase to prove what I already know which is that there are people in the alt-right movement who are racist.
    It's not that there are some people in the alt-right movement who are racist, it's that racism is the defining characteristic of the movement.

    So.....what's your point? Do you have one?
    I've made it. I've nothing further to say to you.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-25-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre ó the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The term "tea party" didn't mean the same thing when we did the tea party money bomb as it did once Sarah Palin et al took over. Similarly the meaning of "alt-right" today is not the same as it was when Bannon used the term.

    I have not seen anyg racist at Breitbart. I've seen false claims by the media of so called racist articles but in my admittedly brief investigation. every article that ADL claimed was racist turned out not to actually be racist. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link to an actual racist article at Breitbart.
    Sarah Palin was not the "et al" who took over part of the tea party. She was however the et al who endorsed Rand Paul for President.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sarah Palin was not the "et al" who took over part of the tea party. She was however the et al who endorsed Rand Paul for President.
    Sarah Palin is an Astroturf Plant. Her brand of liberty was sponsored in part by some group with a hammer and scythe.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  12. #41

  13. #42

    Default

    Guess who's picture comes up when googling "zionist"
    "I haven't discussed it with him." Klein called the accusations against Bannon a "total smear campaign," and described Bannon as "so pro-Israel" during his time in the White House.
    I've never seen someone smeared and being presented as the opposite of what he is, like the way they've done to Steve Bannon," Klein stated.

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Sarah Palin is an Astroturf Plant. Her brand of liberty was sponsored in part by some group with a hammer and scythe.
    Yep.
    There is no spoon.

  15. #44

    Default

    I presume the $100 is still in hand.

    I'm tempted to go make $50 offers to see if any of my progressive friends can prove he is racist.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #45

    Default

    Would evidence showing that Breitbart on several occasions knowingly published false information that smeared brown people as a group to their audience count as evidence of racism? I think most big news sites are smart enough to use covert racism instead of overt racism in their practice, people are more sophisticated now. If you are looking for 1950 type racist then you are never going to pay out.

    These people are just like Stefan Molyeneux, they couches his racism in this form of pseudo pursuit for the truth. You can look at the stories they should to report on, the spin they put on it and which side the reporting errors end up hurting and then you would see their racial favoritism or what I like call racism.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  17. #46

    Default

    Don't know if he is or not, he came across as an isolationist/America Firster kinda guy from what little have read about his views.

    If had to bet a donut, he is probably not even 5% of "racist" compared to the militant, interventionist, drone killing colored children,ISIS founding-fathering minded puppet masters of DGP Obama who color-coordinate their presentations. That kinda war mongering wrapped greedy racism appears to be far more deadly and evil for humanity than an isolationist/nationalist minded ideologue could be.

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sarah Palin was not the "et al" who took over part of the tea party. She was however the et al who endorsed Rand Paul for President.
    You do know what the term "et al" means right? It means "and others." It is not grammatically correct to say "Sarah Palin was not the and others." That said, she was part of the movement that changed what the Tea Party meant. Great she endorsed Rand. Not so great that she endorsed McCain. She is a political opportunist pure and simple.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    100 dollar rewards for proof that Steven Bannon or Breitbart.com isn't zionist.
    LOL. Uhhh....hell no I'm not taking that bet. Of course most of his liberal critics are zionists too.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I presume the $100 is still in hand.

    I'm tempted to go make $50 offers to see if any of my progressive friends can prove he is racist.
    I need to put it in an escrow account. Money comes and goes. I suspect your progressive friends would be the least likely to find real evidence because all they are going to do is to parrot the same fake evidence that's coming from the progressive media.

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Would evidence showing that Breitbart on several occasions knowingly published false information that smeared brown people as a group to their audience count as evidence of racism? I think most big news sites are smart enough to use covert racism instead of overt racism in their practice, people are more sophisticated now. If you are looking for 1950 type racist then you are never going to pay out.

    These people are just like Stefan Molyeneux, they couches his racism in this form of pseudo pursuit for the truth. You can look at the stories they should to report on, the spin they put on it and which side the reporting errors end up hurting and then you would see their racial favoritism or what I like call racism.
    Maybe. I'd have to see. I've seen more evidence that Stefan Molyeneux might be racist than I have Steve Bannon. That said, Islam != "brown people." When I did my own research into the claims of racism made by the ADL, I realized they were full of crap. There argument seemed similar to the argument you are making.

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Don't know if he is or not, he came across as an isolationist/America Firster kinda guy from what little have read about his views.

    If had to bet a donut, he is probably not even 5% of "racist" compared to the militant, interventionist, drone killing colored children,ISIS founding-fathering minded puppet masters of DGP Obama who color-coordinate their presentations. That kinda war mongering wrapped greedy racism appears to be far more deadly and evil for humanity than an isolationist/nationalist minded ideologue could be.
    Well....maybe. I'm not a fan of Bannon. But I will say this. Steve Bannon was one of the few in the Trump administration to criticize the attack on Syria. Bannon also said that going to war with North Korea is not a good idea. So we kind of lost the last non-interventionist in the Trump administration. Oh well.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Would evidence showing that Breitbart on several occasions knowingly published false information that smeared brown people as a group to their audience count as evidence of racism? I think most big news sites are smart enough to use covert racism instead of overt racism in their practice, people are more sophisticated now. If you are looking for 1950 type racist then you are never going to pay out.
    [Emphasis mine]


    Oh, you'd be quite mistaken in that silly assessment of the situation:









    Do you find any of the above 'racist?' Curious as well: do you give an ounce of effort combating the 'waycism' found in the Indian caste system, Latin America class segregation, or the daily struggle of the indigenous people of Taiwan & Tibet against Han Chinese ethnics? Or is it just these extremely tenuous classic SJW-esque assertions of "rampant" racism in the largely secular, democratic, & tolerant West? Silly arguments, all around.


    These people are just like Stefan Molyeneux, they couches his racism in this form of pseudo pursuit for the truth. You can look at the stories they should to report on, the spin they put on it and which side the reporting errors end up hurting and then you would see their racial favoritism or what I like call racism.
    No, just no. Out of all the things Molyneux can be criticized for (parading around an obscure, controversial theory such as Austrian economics, NAP, sloppy philosophical justifications for AnCapistan, etc..) the race issue isn't one of them.

  21. #50

    Default

    Seems as if the user "r3volution 3.0" neg repped my comment. Honestly, I'm curious how anything I asked was offensive? I suppose that Salon's comments (and the above general anti-white hysteria that has gripped this country) are totally appropriate to these so-called "anti-racist" radicals. Just don't bring up the on-going discrimination against Tibetans, indigenous Taiwanese, Latin America class (and race) segregation, and cruelty inflicted upon the Kurds- this does damage to their "white people are responsible for racism" narrative. Then again, what kind of intellectual depth could one except from a grown adult that makes the laughable claim of taxation being theft or presupposes the arbitrary (and morally ambiguous) NAP? Gotta love those Mises quotes.
    Last edited by Identity; 10-02-2017 at 07:53 PM.

  22. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    Out of all the things Molyneux can be criticized for (parading around an obscure, controversial theory such as Austrian economics, NAP, sloppy philosophical justifications for AnCapistan, etc..) the race issue isn't one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    Then again, what kind of intellectual depth could one except from a grown adult that makes the laughable claim of taxation being theft or presupposes the arbitrary (and morally ambiguous) NAP? Gotta love those Mises quotes.
    No, I'm pretty sure you're getting all those neg reps wholesale because You're a National Socialist who has nothing to say but that everyone in the world is as racist as you--but you're not polite enough to just say that, so you attention whore by attacking a host of libertarian philosophies which you clearly don't understand, and obviously don't have the courage or the intellectual chops to properly debate in threads dedicated to the subjects.

    In other words, just another threadjacking guilt-by-association troll. You know you're Red enough to like the color of your pip, and you know you consider that negative reputation to be badges of honor, because if you didn't you'd be comporting yourself with at least a smidgeon of comity. So, you know, keep bragging, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  23. #52

    Default

    Haha, gotta love the RonPaulForums. I suppose you're showing that great Libertarian love that everyone talks about. No, I'm sympathetic to your cause and my history speaks for itself. Also, my activity on Libertarian message boards predates your 2008 account, not that I'm bragging. Once upon a time I was a "Libertarian" (improperly using that term, by the way) and supported RP during the 2008 & 2012 elections. How this is relevant to Breitbart, the Alt-Right, or the discussion in this thread remains a mystery. Now onto the garbage spewing from the rest of your poorly-worded drivel:

    No, I'm pretty sure you're getting all those neg reps wholesale because You're a National Socialist
    Care to show examples of me promoting National Socialism? Kind of curious since I self-identify as a Socialist and strongly disagree with the association of Socialism with the Third Reich. Politics 101- States, especially authoritarian regimes, often self-identify inaccurately. For instance, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is neither a Republic or Democratic in any sane sense of the word. However, since you believe that authoritarian regimes ought to take possession of political terms you have to concede and accept the Kim Dynasty's terminology. Silly argument. I'd love to see the myriad of examples of worker-controlled industry under Hitler's regime, you'd be better off associating me with Mussolini's Italy or Franco's Spain if you were attempting to make some weird genetic fallacy argument.

    No, my type of Socialist largely stems from the Libertarian Socialist tradition- more accurately Proudhon & successors. One could easily find this by reading through my posts, although I'm sure my whopping 5 post count is just a tad too much for you to handle.

    who has nothing to say but that everyone in the world is as racist as you--


    Sad, sad times you've gotten yourself into. Just to think Ron Paul was once a burgeoning political revolutionary and now your entire movement consists of several elected officials holding an increasingly tenuous connection to Austrian economics or American-Libertarianism. Anyhow, your accusations are amusing but leave everyone else confused. Where exactly did you get this impression? Since you people love talking about the racism by Trump supporters why can't you tackle the racism of Salon and the radical Left? Ah, doesn't quite fit your narrative.

    by attacking a host of libertarian philosophies which you clearly don't understand


    Yes, because as we all know, if one critiques a political position it's clearly because they didn't understand it. No, I understand Libertarianism. I've read from actual Austrian economists, and use to frequent Mises & the typical Anarcho-Capitalist tripe. I'm all too familiar with such Neo-Feudalistic nonsense. Don't forget I was a teenager too once, and use to think that "are you gonna put a gun to my head and make me pay for dat gubmint building" were killer arguments- I grew out of it. Sorry that you can't handle anyone challenging your ideology.

    ...
    obviously don't have the courage or the intellectual chops to properly debate in threads dedicated to the subjects.



    Again, you might want to check my post history prior to making such bombastic statements.

    In other words, just another threadjacking guilt-by-association troll.


    Funny, bringing up Molyneux's alleged "racism" is perfectly A-OK and within the confines of the discussion on Breitbart. But me criticizing Molyneux for his dedication to an outlier economic ideology constitutes "threadjacking." Also, I'm not the one that just embarrassed themself by going on an ill-thought out rampage which derailed the discussion of the thread. Please accuse me of racism again, though. I'm sure the Mods will take notice.

    Funny enough, my criticisms of Molyneux don't necessarily imply a non-Libertarian position. Many AnCaps and Right-"Libertarian" thinkers have criticized him form similar things in my post- his "universal agreed upon principles" stuff is hogwash.
    Last edited by Identity; 10-02-2017 at 07:41 PM.

  24. #53

    Default

    Bannon advocates for and organizes populist movements as destructive to the cultures he cherishes as the forces, imagined and real, he maligns but refuses to comprehend. That he's petrified of Arabs and the Yellow Peril may not be enough to call him racist, but its enough to tell me he doesn't appreciate the wounds that "glorious" Christian civilization has carved in the long memories of wiser peoples. If he really was the expert Breitbart bill him as, he'd be a noninterventionist.



    They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.
    They stood alone, in splendid isolation,
    And said it was their only choice.

  25. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Bannon advocates for and organizes populist movements as destructive to the cultures he cherishes as the forces, imagined and real, he maligns but refuses to comprehend. That he's petrified of Arabs and the Yellow Peril may not be enough to call him racist, but its enough to tell me he doesn't appreciate the wounds that "glorious" Christian civilization has carved in the long memories of wiser peoples. If he really was the expert Breitbart bill him as, he'd be a noninterventionist.
    You realize that Bannon was one of the very few in the Trump administration to criticize the attack on the Syrian air base and who is a vocal opponent to military action against North Korea right?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  26. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You realize that Bannon was one of the very few in the Trump administration to criticize the attack on the Syrian air base and who is a vocal opponent to military action against North Korea right?
    I think Bannon's removal was nothing less than a soft coup. Warmongers, corporate lobbyists, and the usual "Swamp" types against an outsider. I'm somewhat of a conspiracy guy and I remember MSNBC, CNN, and the usual crew running non-stop attacks against Bannon of all people- as if he was this unhinged radical. Joe Scarborough use to write articles and headline his show with "President Bannon" claiming Trump was a mere puppet of some radical extermist. None of it EVER made sense since Bannon was the one guy who was outside and generally a peace-knick. Who remains in Trump's cabinet that isn't one of the insiders at this point? Gorka and those guys are long gone... seems like the coup was successful.

  27. #56

    Default

    Jmdrake owes me $100,


    I already proved Bannon is a racist. And of course I am a racist too. I have helped my sister-in-law who is black , Many times, numerous times throughout the years. i fixed and maintained her car regularly, I built her a kitchen, to name just a few of the things I have done for her. The list is endless. I have mentored her children , Helpeed them with their homework and played with them, help them in their sports and musical instruments etc.


    but, I am a white male, so of course I am racist. Just ask any SJW, I did not earn anything, it was because of my privilege.




    But I have to scratch my head. In my profession if you are a minority or female with less qualifications and years of experience you will get hired before me. And therefore have a higher income earning potential throughout your career. But somehow I have privilege.


    I have the privilege to pay over 50% of my income to those who contribute little.My property tax alone pays for the Government indoctrination institutes that these people who have many children take advantage of, I have no children in the government schools.
    Last edited by Danke; 10-02-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  28. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You realize that Bannon was one of the very few in the Trump administration to criticize the attack on the Syrian air base and who is a vocal opponent to military action against North Korea right?
    Critical of resumption of conflict on the Korean peninsula because he believes the bigger peril is China. Critical of air strikes against Syria, yet he's "so pro-Israel." C'mon this guy's still looking out the Overton Window.
    They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.
    They stood alone, in splendid isolation,
    And said it was their only choice.

  29. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Jmdrake owes me $100,


    I already proved Bannon is a racist. And of course I am a racist too. I have helped my sister-in-law who is black , Many times, numerous times throughout the years. i fixed and maintained her car regularly, I built her a kitchen, to name just a few of the things I have done for her. The list is endless. I have mentored her children , Helpeed them with their homework and played with them, help them in their sports and musical instruments etc.


    but, I am a white male, so of course I am racist. Just ask any SJW, I did not earn anything, it was because of my privilege.




    But I have to scratch my head. In my profession if you are a minority or female with less qualifications and years of experience you will get hired before me. And therefore have a higher income earning potential throughout your career. But somehow I have privilege.


    I have the privilege to pay over 50% of my income to those who contribute little.My property tax alone pays for the Government indoctrination institutes that these people who have many children take advantage of, I have no children in the government schools.
    Okay. I'll pay you out of what @dannno owes me for having to put up with him.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  30. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    One could easily find this by reading through my posts, although I'm sure my whopping 5 post count is just a tad too much for you to handle.
    Just where in this mess...


    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    I'll back him purely due to an anti-establishment premise, assuming he's the most viable anti-establishment guy in the race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    If you guys ever wish to be taken seriously you might actually wish to engage in actual Socialistic policies and not make this very strange (and very American) equivocation of Statism with Socialism, the two are not necessarily interlinked and the most successful Socialist societies have been of the Libertarian variety...

    One could easily change "Communist regime" to "Democratic regime." After all, just about every single 20th century authoritarian State self-identified as "democratic" and "people's republics." Just ask our contemporary benevolent Dictator in the DPRK today. Notice that "D" part of the name? Yeah. The whole "Self-identify" argument has to be one of the lamest and misleading one in these sorts of circles; talk about obfuscating.

    Here's BadMouse's video on the matter if you guys are interested further. His explanation is in-depth and goes into the history of Venezuela (which seems to be a power struggle between State powers and oligarchs, hardly an indictment on Socialism or any economic system for that matter)

    https://youtu.be/le86H7Xfjrc

    Now please make a meme thread on the lovely Capitalist paradises in Somalia, the rest of Sub-sahara Africa, most of Latin America, the "PIGS" countries of Europe, and China. Cue the "Not trooo capitalism.. austrian economics!!!11!" ​response in five seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    [/COLOR]One can assume that you have an objective moralistic groundwork for such a statement, no? Which presuppositions and flimsy philosophical principles lead you to this conclusion? Without assuming too much- dare I say it's the social contract known as the NAP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    ...GOPe... I wonder if 2018 is going to be the year of the Populist-Conservative insurgence which is fueled by the leftovers of the 2016 "MAGA" movement. Ann Coulter the other day said "MAGA movement" people will go beyond Trump if necessary, and it seems like Alabama proves such is the case.
    ...do you imagine you hid your true colors?

    We've been dealing with your ilk since the Deep State threw the first batch of you at us to reinforce their Newsletters Smear. Don't flatter yourself that you're fooling anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Identity View Post
    Also, my activity on Libertarian message boards predates your 2008 account...
    What do you want, an Iron Cross? I voted for Ron Paul for president three times. Do you do arithmetic?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-02-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. Thatís what SEP means. Somebody Elseís Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  31. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. I'll pay you out of what @dannno owes me for having to put up with him.


    Oh come on and don't play up to the racial stereotyping. I know you're good for it. Maybe you can borrow it from juleswin, oh never mind he is black too, won't get a nickel from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Steve Bannon: American Patriot
    By Gumba of Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 07:05 AM
  2. The Truth about Steve Bannon
    By Jamesiv1 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 11:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 02:45 PM
  4. Breitbart Boss Stephen Bannon Bragged in 2015: ĎIím Trumpís Campaign Managerí
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:34 PM
  5. Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •