Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 67

Thread: $100 reward for proof that Steve Bannon and/or Breitbart.com is racist

  1. #1

    Default $100 reward for proof that Steve Bannon and/or Breitbart.com is racist

    Seriously. I have the cash in hand. Go for it.

    Here are the parameters.

    Pointing out that Planned Parenthood is a racist organization that kills millions of babies is neither racist nor anti-woman, especially considering that most women support restrictions on abortion.

    Posting articles written by non-whites who fled radical Islam that there is a problem with radical Islam is not racist. I disagree with the "We can't let Muslims in the country" because that is a fear reaction to what should be a faith issue. (Do you have faith in the power of the gospel? If you don't you aren't a Christian anyway.) But simply pointing out obvious problems in a minority voice in Islam is no more racist than pointing out that "Christian Identity" Christians are racists.

    Posting articles that show that some gays like Milo I-can't-spell-his-last-name-and-I'm-to-lazy-to-look-it-up and radical lesbian TERF feminists hate each other with a passion is not racist. It's not even LGBTQABCDEFG phobic.

    Calling neo nazis "clowns" is not racist. (Trump saying "There are good people on both sides"....? Well this isn't about Trump. It's about Bannon.)

    Saying the left engages in "identity politics" is not racist.

    The ADL itself, the a$$holes who started the "Steve Bannon is a racist" meme, admitted on their own website that they never found any racist statements by Steven Bannon.

    So....what is the evidence that he is racist?

    This offer only covers evidence of things that happened prior to the date of its publication. If sometime in the future Steve Bannon says "Screw it" and actually comes out and says something racist, you can't collect on that.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I'll bump this lonely thread with this epic rant by “Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe

    Mike Rowe Absolutely Destroys Guy Who Accuses Him Of Being A White Nationalist
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/mi...e-nationalist/


    Mike Rowe had some choice words Tuesday night in response to a question he got accusing him of harboring “white nationalist” sympathies.

    Rowe posted a question submitted to him on his Facebook page that accused the TV host’s advocacy for the skilled trades of amounting to anti-intellectualism, and therefore racism.

    A man named Chuck Adkins asked, “One of the tenants of white nationalism is that college educated people are academic elitests. Comment? No? I’m not surprised. You never take a political stand because you don’t want to alienate anybody. Its bad for business. I get it. But there is a current of anti intellectualism in this country – promoted by Republicans. Those people love you, and they think your initiative is their initiative. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is kickin our ass academically.”

    Rowe, a popular jovial TV personality, went off in a long, brutal response.

    “Since we’re being candid, allow me to say how much I dislike your post. Everything about it annoys me – your smug and snarky tone, your appalling grammar, your complete lack of evidence to support your claims, and of course, the overarching logical fallacy that informs your entire position,” Rowe wrote. “What really bugs me though, is the fact that you’re not entirely wrong. It’s true; I haven’t shared any political opinions this week, in part anyway, because doing so might very well be ‘bad for business.'”

    “What can I say? I work for half-a-dozen different companies, none of whom pay me to share my political opinions. I run a non-partisan foundation, I’m about to launch a new show on Facebook, and I’m very aware that celebrities pay a price for opening their big fat gobs. Gilbert Gottfried, Kathy Griffin, Colin Kaepernick, Milo Yiannopoulos…even that guy from Google who just got himself fired for mouthing off. There’s no getting around it – the first amendment does not guarantee the freedom to speak without consequences. And really, that’s fine by me,” he continued.

    “So no – I’m not going to share my personal feelings about Charlottesville, President Trump, or the current effort to remove thousands of statues of long dead soldiers from the public square. Not just because it’s ‘bad for business,’ but because it’s annoying. I can’t think of a single celebrity whose political opinion I value, and I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine,” Rowe wrote. “So, rather than blow myself up, or chime in with all the obvious observations about the cowardly scum in the pointy hats, I’m going to talk instead about my belief that comments like yours pose a far greater threat to the future of our country than the existence of a memorial to Thomas Jefferson, or a monument to George Washington. Ready?”

    Then Rowe started in on Adkins’ insinuations.

    “You say that White Nationalists believe that everyone who goes to college is an ‘academic elite.’ You then say that Republicans promote ‘anti-intellectualism.’ You offer no proof to support either claim, but it really doesn’t matter – your statements successfully connect two radically different organizations by alleging a shared belief,” Rowe said. “Thus, White Nationalists and The Republican Party suddenly have something in common – a contempt for higher education. Then, you make it personal. You say that Republicans “love” me because they believe that my initiative and ‘their’ initiative are one and the same. But of course, ‘their’ initiative is now the same initiative as White Nationalists.”

    He continued “Very clever. Without offering a shred of evidence, you’ve implied that Republicans who support mikeroweWORKS do so because they believe I share their disdain for all things ‘intellectual.’ And poof – just like that, Republicans, White Nationalists, and mikeroweWORKS are suddenly conflated, and the next thing you know, I’m off on a press tour to disavow rumors of my troubling association with the Nazis!”

    “Far-fetched? Far from it,” Rowe continued. “That’s how logical fallacies work. A flaw in reasoning or a mistaken belief undermines the logic of a conclusion, often leading to real-world consequences. And right now, logical fallacies are not limited to the warped beliefs of morons with tiki torches, and other morons calling for ‘more dead cops.’ Logical fallacies are everywhere.”

    Not near done, Rowe wrote, “As I type this, a Democrat on CNN is making an argument that says, ‘because Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, those Republicans now opposed to tearing down his memorial are ‘pro-slavery,’ and therefore aligned with the modern day KKK.’ That’s a logical fallacy.

    “Over on Fox, a Republican is arguing that ‘any Democrat who has not yet condemned the Senator from Missouri for publicly wishing that Donald Trump be assassinated, is guilty of wishing for the exact same thing.’ That’s a logical fallacy.

    “Yesterday, on The Science Channel, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a noted astronomer, tweeted that the ability of scientists to accurately predict the solar eclipse, was proof that predictions of global warming were also accurate. That’s a logical fallacy.”

    Then Rowe turned the tables on his accuser, continuing, “Want to hear another one? Imagine something like this, unfolding over on MSNBC.

    “‘Good Evening, America, our top story tonight… Chuck Atkins is a racist! Why? Because he can’t spell. Just look at his grammar! In a recent post on Mike Rowe’s Facebook page, Mr. Atkins, while bemoaning America’s global academic standing, not only misspelled ‘elitist,’ he used ‘tenants’ when he meant ‘tenets.’ He neglected to use a hyphen in ‘anti-intellectual,’ and he misplaced several commas and apostrophes! But why is he a racist, you ask? Simple. Because everyone knows racists are ignorant. Chuck Atkins is clearly a poor speller. Poor spelling and grammar are signs of ignorance. Ergo – Chuck Atkins is a racist! Boom! The matter is settled!”

    “There’s not much we can do about the news, but here on Facebook, I think we can do better. This isn’t Twitter,” Rowe said. “We’re not limited to a few inflammatory sentences and a flurry of emojis. Take a moment, Chuck. Think. Make a rational argument. Otherwise, just link us to a cat video. People love those, and they’re almost never ‘bad for business.’ (Unless of course, the cat gets hurt. People hate that.) Just don’t assume that people will care about your beliefs, if you’re not willing to back them up with some relevant facts and a rational conclusion. Here, for instance, are a few facts that matter to me, with respect to my foundation and the recurring charge of ‘fostering anti-intellectualism.'”

    Rowe then defended his charitable work, writing, “mikeroweWORKS is a PR campaign for the skilled trades. For the last nine years, we’ve partnered with numerous trade schools, raised millions of dollars for work-ethic scholarships, and called attention to millions of jobs that don’t require a four-year degree. But that doesn’t mean we’re ‘anti-intellectual.’ We’re not even ‘anti-college.’ We simply reject the popular notion that a four-year degree is the best path for the most people. And we’re hardly alone.

    “Millions of reasonable people – Republicans and Democrats alike – are worried that our universities are doing a poor job of preparing students for the real world. They’re worried about activist professors, safe spaces, the rising cost of tuition, a growing contempt for history, and a simmering disregard of the first amendment. These people are concerned that our universities – once beacons of free speech – now pander to a relatively small percentage of students who can’t tolerate any political opinion that challenges their own. And they’re concerned – deeply concerned – that millions of good jobs are currently vacant that don’t require a four-year degree, or any of the catastrophic debt that comes with it.”

    Returning to the original attack, Rowe concluded, “Again – these are not the concerns of ‘anti-intellectuals.’ They are the concerns of people who care about the future of the country. I don’t know how many of these people are Republicans, but I can assure you that no one who actually supports my initiative is remotely confused about my feelings on education, because I’ve been crystal clear on that topic from the very beginning. To quote Thomas Jefferson, (while I still can,) ‘If a nation expects to be ignorant and free and live in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.’ On this point, my foundation does not equivocate.

    “In other words, Chuck, I have no idea what The White Nationalists think about my efforts, or the Republicans, the Democrats, the elitists, the Italians, the Presbyterians, the unions, or the self-proclaimed anti-intellectuals. And really, I couldn’t care less. My question is, why do you? Mike.”

  4. #3

    Default

    I doubt Bannon's a racist; he does obviously pander to racists.

    He consciously guided Breitbart toward nationalist/racist politics over the last several years.

    He himself called Breitbart a "platform for the alt-right," and that movement, as he well knows, is primarily about white identity politics.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre ó the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Calling neo nazis "clowns" is not racist. (Trump saying "There are good people on both sides"....? Well this isn't about Trump. It's about Bannon.)
    No, it is not racist, nor is Trump saying there are good people on both sides. There are some people who hold horribly bigoted attitudes who would not think of perpetrating violence on anyone. People are free to think whatever they like. They are not free to violate the rights of anyone else.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Seriously. I have the cash in hand. Go for it.

    Here are the parameters.

    Pointing out that Planned Parenthood is a racist organization that kills millions of babies is neither racist nor anti-woman, especially considering that most women support restrictions on abortion.

    Posting articles written by non-whites who fled radical Islam that there is a problem with radical Islam is not racist. I disagree with the "We can't let Muslims in the country" because that is a fear reaction to what should be a faith issue. (Do you have faith in the power of the gospel? If you don't you aren't a Christian anyway.) But simply pointing out obvious problems in a minority voice in Islam is no more racist than pointing out that "Christian Identity" Christians are racists.

    Posting articles that show that some gays like Milo I-can't-spell-his-last-name-and-I'm-to-lazy-to-look-it-up and radical lesbian TERF feminists hate each other with a passion is not racist. It's not even LGBTQABCDEFG phobic.

    Calling neo nazis "clowns" is not racist. (Trump saying "There are good people on both sides"....? Well this isn't about Trump. It's about Bannon.)

    Saying the left engages in "identity politics" is not racist.

    The ADL itself, the a$$holes who started the "Steve Bannon is a racist" meme, admitted on their own website that they never found any racist statements by Steven Bannon.

    So....what is the evidence that he is racist?

    This offer only covers evidence of things that happened prior to the date of its publication. If sometime in the future Steve Bannon says "Screw it" and actually comes out and says something racist, you can't collect on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    No, it is not racist, nor is Trump saying there are good people on both sides. There are some people who hold horribly bigoted attitudes who would not think of perpetrating violence on anyone. People are free to think whatever they like. They are not free to violate the rights of anyone else.
    Dump said there were good people on both sides OF THE MONUMENT PROTEST, not everyone who showed up to protest the removal of the Lee statue was KKK or a NAZI, not everyone who wanted it taken down was AntiFa.

    No matter which side OF THE MONUMENT DEBATE you are on there were relatively decent people on the other side.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6

    Default

    The people who defied the law in the performance of their duties and the ones who fomented violence are the bad people. The rest are free people.

    Trust me, I would call out a bigot in a New York minute, but I hold that all people have freedom of thought.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  8. #7

    Default

    I honestly think if Mike Rowe ran for office, he'd win. I'd vote for him. He is what Trump SHOULD have been. Someone who can connect with everyday people. Someone who doesn't take $#@!. But also someone who can articulate thoughts and positions based in principle and reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I'll bump this lonely thread with this epic rant by “Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe

    Mike Rowe Absolutely Destroys Guy Who Accuses Him Of Being A White Nationalist
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/mi...e-nationalist/


    Mike Rowe had some choice words Tuesday night in response to a question he got accusing him of harboring “white nationalist” sympathies.

    Rowe posted a question submitted to him on his Facebook page that accused the TV host’s advocacy for the skilled trades of amounting to anti-intellectualism, and therefore racism.

    A man named Chuck Adkins asked, “One of the tenants of white nationalism is that college educated people are academic elitests. Comment? No? I’m not surprised. You never take a political stand because you don’t want to alienate anybody. Its bad for business. I get it. But there is a current of anti intellectualism in this country – promoted by Republicans. Those people love you, and they think your initiative is their initiative. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is kickin our ass academically.”

    Rowe, a popular jovial TV personality, went off in a long, brutal response.

    “Since we’re being candid, allow me to say how much I dislike your post. Everything about it annoys me – your smug and snarky tone, your appalling grammar, your complete lack of evidence to support your claims, and of course, the overarching logical fallacy that informs your entire position,” Rowe wrote. “What really bugs me though, is the fact that you’re not entirely wrong. It’s true; I haven’t shared any political opinions this week, in part anyway, because doing so might very well be ‘bad for business.'”

    “What can I say? I work for half-a-dozen different companies, none of whom pay me to share my political opinions. I run a non-partisan foundation, I’m about to launch a new show on Facebook, and I’m very aware that celebrities pay a price for opening their big fat gobs. Gilbert Gottfried, Kathy Griffin, Colin Kaepernick, Milo Yiannopoulos…even that guy from Google who just got himself fired for mouthing off. There’s no getting around it – the first amendment does not guarantee the freedom to speak without consequences. And really, that’s fine by me,” he continued.

    “So no – I’m not going to share my personal feelings about Charlottesville, President Trump, or the current effort to remove thousands of statues of long dead soldiers from the public square. Not just because it’s ‘bad for business,’ but because it’s annoying. I can’t think of a single celebrity whose political opinion I value, and I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine,” Rowe wrote. “So, rather than blow myself up, or chime in with all the obvious observations about the cowardly scum in the pointy hats, I’m going to talk instead about my belief that comments like yours pose a far greater threat to the future of our country than the existence of a memorial to Thomas Jefferson, or a monument to George Washington. Ready?”

    Then Rowe started in on Adkins’ insinuations.

    “You say that White Nationalists believe that everyone who goes to college is an ‘academic elite.’ You then say that Republicans promote ‘anti-intellectualism.’ You offer no proof to support either claim, but it really doesn’t matter – your statements successfully connect two radically different organizations by alleging a shared belief,” Rowe said. “Thus, White Nationalists and The Republican Party suddenly have something in common – a contempt for higher education. Then, you make it personal. You say that Republicans “love” me because they believe that my initiative and ‘their’ initiative are one and the same. But of course, ‘their’ initiative is now the same initiative as White Nationalists.”

    He continued “Very clever. Without offering a shred of evidence, you’ve implied that Republicans who support mikeroweWORKS do so because they believe I share their disdain for all things ‘intellectual.’ And poof – just like that, Republicans, White Nationalists, and mikeroweWORKS are suddenly conflated, and the next thing you know, I’m off on a press tour to disavow rumors of my troubling association with the Nazis!”

    “Far-fetched? Far from it,” Rowe continued. “That’s how logical fallacies work. A flaw in reasoning or a mistaken belief undermines the logic of a conclusion, often leading to real-world consequences. And right now, logical fallacies are not limited to the warped beliefs of morons with tiki torches, and other morons calling for ‘more dead cops.’ Logical fallacies are everywhere.”

    Not near done, Rowe wrote, “As I type this, a Democrat on CNN is making an argument that says, ‘because Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, those Republicans now opposed to tearing down his memorial are ‘pro-slavery,’ and therefore aligned with the modern day KKK.’ That’s a logical fallacy.

    “Over on Fox, a Republican is arguing that ‘any Democrat who has not yet condemned the Senator from Missouri for publicly wishing that Donald Trump be assassinated, is guilty of wishing for the exact same thing.’ That’s a logical fallacy.

    “Yesterday, on The Science Channel, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, a noted astronomer, tweeted that the ability of scientists to accurately predict the solar eclipse, was proof that predictions of global warming were also accurate. That’s a logical fallacy.”

    Then Rowe turned the tables on his accuser, continuing, “Want to hear another one? Imagine something like this, unfolding over on MSNBC.

    “‘Good Evening, America, our top story tonight… Chuck Atkins is a racist! Why? Because he can’t spell. Just look at his grammar! In a recent post on Mike Rowe’s Facebook page, Mr. Atkins, while bemoaning America’s global academic standing, not only misspelled ‘elitist,’ he used ‘tenants’ when he meant ‘tenets.’ He neglected to use a hyphen in ‘anti-intellectual,’ and he misplaced several commas and apostrophes! But why is he a racist, you ask? Simple. Because everyone knows racists are ignorant. Chuck Atkins is clearly a poor speller. Poor spelling and grammar are signs of ignorance. Ergo – Chuck Atkins is a racist! Boom! The matter is settled!”

    “There’s not much we can do about the news, but here on Facebook, I think we can do better. This isn’t Twitter,” Rowe said. “We’re not limited to a few inflammatory sentences and a flurry of emojis. Take a moment, Chuck. Think. Make a rational argument. Otherwise, just link us to a cat video. People love those, and they’re almost never ‘bad for business.’ (Unless of course, the cat gets hurt. People hate that.) Just don’t assume that people will care about your beliefs, if you’re not willing to back them up with some relevant facts and a rational conclusion. Here, for instance, are a few facts that matter to me, with respect to my foundation and the recurring charge of ‘fostering anti-intellectualism.'”

    Rowe then defended his charitable work, writing, “mikeroweWORKS is a PR campaign for the skilled trades. For the last nine years, we’ve partnered with numerous trade schools, raised millions of dollars for work-ethic scholarships, and called attention to millions of jobs that don’t require a four-year degree. But that doesn’t mean we’re ‘anti-intellectual.’ We’re not even ‘anti-college.’ We simply reject the popular notion that a four-year degree is the best path for the most people. And we’re hardly alone.

    “Millions of reasonable people – Republicans and Democrats alike – are worried that our universities are doing a poor job of preparing students for the real world. They’re worried about activist professors, safe spaces, the rising cost of tuition, a growing contempt for history, and a simmering disregard of the first amendment. These people are concerned that our universities – once beacons of free speech – now pander to a relatively small percentage of students who can’t tolerate any political opinion that challenges their own. And they’re concerned – deeply concerned – that millions of good jobs are currently vacant that don’t require a four-year degree, or any of the catastrophic debt that comes with it.”

    Returning to the original attack, Rowe concluded, “Again – these are not the concerns of ‘anti-intellectuals.’ They are the concerns of people who care about the future of the country. I don’t know how many of these people are Republicans, but I can assure you that no one who actually supports my initiative is remotely confused about my feelings on education, because I’ve been crystal clear on that topic from the very beginning. To quote Thomas Jefferson, (while I still can,) ‘If a nation expects to be ignorant and free and live in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.’ On this point, my foundation does not equivocate.

    “In other words, Chuck, I have no idea what The White Nationalists think about my efforts, or the Republicans, the Democrats, the elitists, the Italians, the Presbyterians, the unions, or the self-proclaimed anti-intellectuals. And really, I couldn’t care less. My question is, why do you? Mike.”
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    No, it is not racist, nor is Trump saying there are good people on both sides. There are some people who hold horribly bigoted attitudes who would not think of perpetrating violence on anyone. People are free to think whatever they like. They are not free to violate the rights of anyone else.
    People on the far left condone violence against those who are accused of ungood thought. They do not believe in freedom of thought.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I doubt Bannon's a racist; he does obviously pander to racists.

    He consciously guided Breitbart toward nationalist/racist politics over the last several years.

    He himself called Breitbart a "platform for the alt-right," and that movement, as he well knows, is primarily about white identity politics.
    There you go again. Conflating caring about one's own country/countrymen over some globalist bull$#@!, is not racist; it is common sense. To suggest otherwise is communist claptrap. Stop it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I doubt Bannon's a racist; he does obviously pander to racists.

    He consciously guided Breitbart toward nationalist/racist politics over the last several years.

    He himself called Breitbart a "platform for the alt-right," and that movement, as he well knows, is primarily about white identity politics.
    The term "tea party" didn't mean the same thing when we did the tea party money bomb as it did once Sarah Palin et al took over. Similarly the meaning of "alt-right" today is not the same as it was when Bannon used the term.

    I have not seen anyg racist at Breitbart. I've seen false claims by the media of so called racist articles but in my admittedly brief investigation. every article that ADL claimed was racist turned out not to actually be racist. Feel free to prove me wrong with a link to an actual racist article at Breitbart.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    No, it is not racist, nor is Trump saying there are good people on both sides. There are some people who hold horribly bigoted attitudes who would not think of perpetrating violence on anyone. People are free to think whatever they like. They are not free to violate the rights of anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Dump said there were good people on both sides OF THE MONUMENT PROTEST, not everyone who showed up to protest the removal of the Lee statue was KKK or a NAZI, not everyone who wanted it taken down was AntiFa.

    No matter which side OF THE MONUMENT DEBATE you are on there were relatively decent people on the other side.
    You know, if I knew ahead of time that a bunch of neo nazis were going to show up to protest the Federal Reserve I would stay at home. 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    People on the far left condone violence against those who are accused of ungood thought. They do not believe in freedom of thought.
    I'm not condoning idiots on the left or the right. Trump falls in the idiots on the right category. But this thread is about Steve Bannon. He unequivocally called the right wing Charlottesville protesters "clowns." He made the right call. If Donald Trump had a lick of sense he would have followed Steve Bannon's example from the jump on this. But...and here's the irony...Steve Bannon is the one who gets canned and keeps getting the "racist" moniker as if he is the bad actor in this scenario. If anything Bannon is better off without Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You know, if I knew ahead of time that a bunch of neo nazis were going to show up to protest the Federal Reserve I would stay at home. 1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."
    It was dumb, I have said so before on the thread about the rally.
    I think many of the KKK and NAZIs are Leftist moles intent on getting decent people on the right to look bad by association.

    The KKK and the NAZIs are a gift to the leftists who have been claiming the rest of us are NAZIs since the 60s.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #14

    Default

    I should get a six pack for not caring if they are racist .

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It was dumb, I have said so before on the thread about the rally.
    I think many of the KKK and NAZIs are Leftist moles intent on getting decent people on the right to look bad by association.

    The KKK and the NAZIs are a gift to the leftists who have been claiming the rest of us are NAZIs since the 60s.
    Okay. Of course the real point of this thread is that there is no evidence whatsoever that Steve Bannon is racist and yet he gets tagged with that label. One can argue about Trump's comments. But Bannon's comments on this matter are unassailable. And I've seen no other evidence of Bannon being racist. I'm not a Bannon fan. His 1 trillion dollar stimulus plan it bat guano crazy. (Actually liberals should love him for it.) He's just not racist.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. Of course the real point of this thread is that there is no evidence whatsoever that Steve Bannon is racist and yet he gets tagged with that label. One can argue about Trump's comments. But Bannon's comments on this matter are unassailable. And I've seen no other evidence of Bannon being racist. I'm not a Bannon fan. His 1 trillion dollar stimulus plan it bat guano crazy. (Actually liberals should love him for it.) He's just not racist.
    Yes, he also wanted to RAISE taxes on "the Rich".
    But I have yet to see any evidence of racism.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #17

    Default

    He is white. PM me and I will tell you where to send the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He is white. PM me and I will tell you where to send the money.
    I need to borrow 89 dollars .

  20. #19

    Default

    Last time I saw Bannon he looked corpse like , not sure I would really describe it as white . More of a gray .

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I need to borrow 89 dollars .
    Sell some beaver furs/pelts.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sell some beaver furs/pelts.
    Just pretend I am the govt and give it to me , then pretend it is for social security and I intend to give it back to you later . In return , I will give you a gift and let you observe daylight saving time . Unlike the govt. though , I will tell you what I really spend it on .

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    There you go again. Conflating caring about one's own country/countrymen over some globalist bull$#@!, is not racist; it is common sense. To suggest otherwise is communist claptrap. Stop it.

    I'll never understand why people think a belief that America's founding ideals represent the pinnacle of human social interaction is somehow racist.

    I believe America is awesome and that it has the ability to reach heights no one alive today can even conceptualize. That doesn't make me a racist. An American chauvinist? Yes, please. But racist? No way.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It was dumb, I have said so before on the thread about the rally.
    I think many of the KKK and NAZIs are Leftist moles intent on getting decent people on the right to look bad by association.

    The KKK and the NAZIs are a gift to the leftists who have been claiming the rest of us are NAZIs since the 60s.
    The guy featured in the first photo (link below) giving the Nazi salute with a shield was later proven to be an Antifa false flag mole. There were pics found of him fighting on the Antifa side. Note he is covering his face, which the Black Bloc people do, not the Nazis. Good luck finding it. Google/YouTube are scrubbing their search engines.

    http://forward.com/fast-forward/3691...e-in-berkeley/
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The guy featured in the first photo (link below) giving the Nazi salute with a shield was later proven to be an Antifa false flag mole. There were pics found of him fighting on the Antifa side. Note he is covering his face, which the Black Bloc people do, not the Nazis. Good luck finding it. Google/YouTube are scrubbing their search engines.

    http://forward.com/fast-forward/3691...e-in-berkeley/
    I meant deeper moles at higher levels, but I'm sure they have them at the bottom as well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The guy featured in the first photo (link below) giving the Nazi salute with a shield was later proven to be an Antifa false flag mole. There were pics found of him fighting on the Antifa side. Note he is covering his face, which the Black Bloc people do, not the Nazis. Good luck finding it. Google/YouTube are scrubbing their search engines.

    http://forward.com/fast-forward/3691...e-in-berkeley/
    Google is now attempting to demonetize your entire life for suggesting that they'd dare hide information helpful to the right!

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I honestly think if Mike Rowe ran for office, he'd win. I'd vote for him. He is what Trump SHOULD have been. Someone who can connect with everyday people. Someone who doesn't take $#@!. But also someone who can articulate thoughts and positions based in principle and reason.
    Reminds me of the (Roosevelt) smear campaign against Charles Lindbergh, except Roosevelt and his goons got away with their libel, but its the same tactic: guilt by association.

    If six degrees of separation holds true, and in Chuck's world we're judged guilty by association, then I myself am an accomplice to every evil committed during my lifetime, but the same rules prove I'm also to thank for assisting every good deed done on earth during my lifetime. No wonder Chuck's grammar sucks, he's a paranoid-schizophrenic.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He is white. PM me and I will tell you where to send the money.
    Touche'.



    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sell some beaver furs/pelts.
    But I got religion and dumped all my old copies of Hustler.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The term "tea party" didn't mean the same thing when we did the tea party money bomb as it did once Sarah Palin et al took over. Similarly the meaning of "alt-right" today is not the same as it was when Bannon used the term.
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

    -Ludwig von Mises

    "Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

    -Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

    "All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre ó the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

    -H. L. Mencken

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The term alt-right (originally coined by Richard Spencer) has always referred to white identity politics.
    What the term means today has nothing to do with how it was originally "coined".

    Where does the alt right come from? The term comes from “alternative right,” which was first formulated near the end of the Bush presidency to describe the anti-Bush Right. Ron Paul fans, paleoconservatives and anyone else who opposed the policies of the Bush administration — particularly the Iraq war — could be placed under this umbrella in the beginning. That was how it was described by future Rand Paul adviser Jack Hunter in a 2009 article urging for the movement to take a more libertarian turn.

    Instead, it became more white nationalist. Alternative Right became the moniker of a web publication run by Richard Spencer in 2010, which emphasized the racialist elements of the burgeoning movement while shedding itself of its libertarian elements.
    ...
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/24/wh...the-alt-right/
    In November 2008, self-described paleoconservative philosopher Paul Gottfried addressed the H. L. Mencken Club about what he called "the alternative right".[42] This was republished in December under the title "The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right"[43] in the conservative Taki's Magazine, making this the earliest published usage of the phrase in its current context according to Slate. In 2009, two more posts at Taki's Magazine, by Patrick J. Ford and Jack Hunter, further discussed the alternative right.[44] The term, however, is most commonly attributed to Richard B. Spencer, president of the National Policy Institute and founder of Alternative Right.[24][45][46]
    ...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
    Gottfried is a paleoconservative critic of neoconservativism within the Republican Party. In fact, the term paleoconservative was first used by Paul Gottfried and Thomas Fleming, with the "paleo" prefix meaning "old" in opposition to the "neo", or "new", conservatives. Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008.[4] The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right".
    ...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Steve Bannon: American Patriot
    By Gumba of Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 07:05 AM
  2. The Truth about Steve Bannon
    By Jamesiv1 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 11:32 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2016, 02:45 PM
  4. Breitbart Boss Stephen Bannon Bragged in 2015: ĎIím Trumpís Campaign Managerí
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:34 PM
  5. Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer
    By CPUd in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •