Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News! Bunkerville trial NOT GUILTY VERDICT!!

Exclamation Good News! Bunkerville trial NOT GUILTY VERDICT!!

Pinch me I think I'm dreaming!! After all the dirty tricks and dishonesty of the goonerment the jury found two men not guilty of all charges and two men not guilty of the serious charges (hung on some minor charges).

"
    Jurors acquitted two defendants of all charges Tuesday in a federal retrial that stems from the 2014 armed standoff in Bunkerville.
    Montana resident Ricky Lovelien and Idaho resident Steven Stewart were acquitted of all 10 counts they faced and were expected to be released from custody Tuesday night.
    The panel of six women and six men deliberated more than three days. The jury also acquitted Idaho residents Scott Drexler and Eric Parker of most charges but could not agree on other charges against the two men.
    “What we have here is a win,” Parker’s wife, Andrea, proclaimed outside the federal courthouse in downtown Las Vegas.
    Acting U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre said prosecutors have not decided when they will retry Drexler and Parker on the remaining charges."

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/b...standoff-case/
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Needed some good news.

Oh, and guess which national news outlet is reporting the story... NONE!!

Not even Drudge...

THIS ONE

The feds overreached (particularly the judge by excluding the entire context of the standoff from evidence) and looks like the jury saw right through it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Acting U.S. Attorney Steven Myhre said prosecutors have not decided when they will retry Drexler and Parker on the remaining charges.
    How many $#@!ing god damned times can you try someone?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How many $#@!ing god damned times can you try someone?
    As many times as the goonerment goonsquad wants to...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    As many times as the goonerment goonsquad wants to...
    when at first you don't succeed try try try try again
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Good News! Bunkerville trial NOT GUILTY VERDICT!!

YES!!!
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-wo...anch-standoff/

Jury refuses to convict in standoff at Bundy ranch

By Ken Ritter | The Associated Press
    · 3 hours ago

Las Vegas • A federal jury in Las Vegas refused Tuesday to convict four accused gunman in a 2014 standoff with federal authorities near the Nevada ranch of states’ rights figure Cliven Bundy.

In a verdict that delivered a stunning setback to federal prosecutors, the jury acquitted Ricky Lovelien and Steven Stewart of all 10 charges against them.

Defendants Scott Drexler and Eric Parker were found not guilty of most charges against them. The jury did not reach verdicts on four charges against Parker and two charges against Drexler.

The results stunned a courtroom full of the defendants’ supporters, many of whom broke into applause after Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro ordered Lovelien and Stewart freed immediately.

The judge set a hearing Wednesday to decide whether to free Parker and Drexler pending a decision by prosecutors whether to try them for a third time.

Prosecutors said the men conspired with Bundy family members and wielded weapons to threaten the lives of federal agents enforcing lawful court orders to remove Bundy cattle from public land after he failed to pay grazing fees.

Each man standing trial in Las Vegas faced 10 charges including conspiracy, interstate travel in aid of extortion, weapon possession and assault and threatening a federal officer.

Combined, the counts carried the possibility of more than 100 years in federal prison.

The four were among 19 men arrested in early 2016, nearly two years after the confrontation near the rural town of Bunkerville, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.

All 19 remained in federal custody, despite pleas from family members and attorneys for the release of those who have not been brought to trial. Bundy’s attorney, Bret Whipple, notes that his client is now 71.

Bundy stopped paying grazing fees decades ago, saying he refused to recognize federal authority over public land where he said his family grazed cattle since before the U.S. Bureau of Land Management was created.

The dispute has roots a nearly half-century fight over public lands in Nevada and the West, where the federal government controls vast expanses of land.

Calls for action have grown louder and more frequent in recent years with internet bloggers protesting federal agency decisions to designate protected areas for endangered species and set aside tracts for mining, wind farms and natural gas exploration.

Prosecutors characterize the standoff as an armed uprising by self-styled militia members who answered a Bundy family call to take up arms to prevent the lawful enforcement of multiple court orders to remove Bundy cattle from what is now the Gold Butte National Monument.

Defense attorneys cast the tense standoff as an ultimately peaceful protest involving people upset about aggressive tactics used by federal land managers and contract cowboys.

They point to skirmishes days earlier involving armed federal agents using dogs and stun guns against Bundy family members; the closure of a vast range half the size of the state of Delaware to collect Bundy’s cattle; and corrals set up as protest “First Amendment zone” protest areas for people.

A first trial earlier this year involved men who carried guns, but who prosecutors characterized as the least culpable of the co-defendants. It lasted two months and ended in April with a jury unable to reach verdicts for the four men, while finding two other defendants guilty of some charges.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I wonder what would have happened if Donald Trump didn't give the Afghanistan speech last night and the media was still busy talking about white supremacy
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Still can't find any mention of this on any "major" news outlet. Even the great Drudge is staying silent on this one. Even "badblue.com" which claims to be "uncensored news" has no mention of it. If it weren't for some local papers we wouldn't even know about this. The only way I found out was on twitter I was getting some bundy tweets that linked to their facebook page and the links were coming up broken. I smelled a rat (facebook) and decided to do a search on bundy trial and that's how I found out...

THIS ONE

Still can't find any mention of this on any "major" news outlet. Even the great Drudge is staying silent on this one. Even "badblue.com" which claims to be "uncensored news" has no mention of it. If it weren't for some local papers we wouldn't even know about this. The only way I found out was on twitter I was getting some bundy tweets that linked to their facebook page and the links were coming up broken. I smelled a rat (facebook) and decided to do a search on bundy trial and that's how I found out...
    I found out a little while ago, just came in to post..

I also edited the wikipedia page on the Bundy Standoff to reflect these new verdicts (with references). I wonder how long until the libtards change my edits...

THIS ONE

LOL

The judge made a fool of herself.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The little wins are fun. Ebb and flow.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I also edited the wikipedia page on the Bundy Standoff to reflect these new verdicts (with references). I wonder how long until the libtards change my edits...
    Nope. They can't remove it so long as you cited within the established structure.

Good move, man. I forgot we could do that. It's been a while.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-23-2017 at 12:02 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wonder what would have happened if Donald Trump didn't give the Afghanistan speech last night and the media was still busy talking about white supremacy

1) Trump's Afghan speech is a complete betrayal of anyone who thought he might be non-interventionist and to try to find some "silver lining" from it is wishful thinking.

2) The media has not stopped talking about white supremacy.

3) Trump's Arizona speech erased any goodwill he was getting from the media based on their love affair with war from his Afghan speech.

4) The Bundy standoff has never been successfully tied to white supremacy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Nope. They can't remove it so long as you cited within the established structure.

Good move, man. I forgot we could do that. It's been a while.
    If you want to add or change some of the wording please do. I'm not the best writer but I saw no one else was updating it...

THIS ONE

And there's still nothing in any major news outlet that I can find. This one is buried and will never see any national coverage. All I hear is <crickets...>

THIS ONE

This article is pretty good. I'd like to see an interview of the two released and a video of them coming out of the jail...

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/b...standoff-case/

THIS ONE

Jury nullification FTW.

I commend the jury for seeing through the prosecution and Judge Inquisitor Navarro's kangaroo court.

The verdicts are in for Bunkerville retrial in Las Vegas!

Out of 40 charges – 34 not guilty
    Eric Parker 4 counts – hung jury
    Scott Drexler 2 counts – hung jury
    ZERO CONVICTIONS!

https://www.oathkeepers.org/bunkervi...o-convictions/

Flashback:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

1) Trump's Afghan speech is a complete betrayal of anyone who thought he might be non-interventionist and to try to find some "silver lining" from it is wishful thinking.

3) Trump's Arizona speech erased any goodwill he was getting from the media based on their love affair with war from his Afghan speech.

Out of rep.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone needs to look up the BLM agent, Daniel P. Love. At this trial all sides were instructed to not bring up his name. Gee, I wonder why?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

1. I don't care about speeches, I care about actions

4. EVERY progressive I've talked to thinks Bundy is a racist, so of course they will tie it to white nationalism or whatever, they don't care, if you are wearing a red hat they think you're a nazi...

4. EVERY progressive I've talked to thinks Bundy is a racist, so of course they will tie it to white nationalism or whatever, they don't care, if you are wearing a red hat they think you're a nazi...
    My red hat says "Ole Miss" on it so I'm a SUPER nazi...

THIS ONE

My red hat says "Ole Miss" on it so I'm a SUPER nazi...
    "Ole Miss" is racist and conjures horrific images of the Confederacy. You need a new hat. Blue in color that reads "New Miss."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "Ole Miss" is racist and conjures horrific images of the Confederacy. You need a new hat. Blue in color that reads "New Miss."
    It's quite amazing to note that most of our "heros" are the football players and most of them are black. Don't let the lamestream media know, ok??

THIS ONE

The action of increasing military spending has already happened.....but I guess you missed that.

Well you should talk to more progressives. But more importantly, rank and file moderates haven't bought into that narrative. For a smear campaign to be successful it has to cover the entire political spectrum. Compare the number of people who think Bundy is racist to the number of people who think Bannon is racist and get back with me when you realize the truth of what's going on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast