Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Trump Rally

Phoenix Trump Rally

Phoenix Police And FBI On "High Alert" Ahead Of Trump Rally Tonight
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-rally-tonight

Highlights

☻There are expected to be as many protesters outside the Phoenix Convention Center
    as there are inside watching the President's speech.
    (the Phoenix Convention Center holds 29,000)

☻Phoenix Police Department has planned for "maximum staffing" during Trump's visit
    and the FBI and DHS are also coordinating on the event.

☻Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams offered the following warning to protesters:

"There is a distinct difference between voicing your first amendment rights and committing unlawful acts.
    As always, free speech will be supported but criminal conduct will be immediately addressed."

☻Some fear that Trump could use the occasion to announce that he'll pardon Maricopa County's controversial former Sheriff, Joe Arpaio.

Of course we know how he feels about BOTH Az GOP Senators McCain & Flake.

Event starts 7:00pm local.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-22-2017 at 03:05 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Phoenix Police And FBI On "High Alert" Ahead Of Trump Rally Tonight
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-rally-tonight

Highlights

There are expected to be as many protesters outside the Phoenix Convention Center
    as there are inside watching the President's speech.
    (the Phoenix Convention Center holds 29,000)

Phoenix Police Department has planned for "maximum staffing" during Trump's visit
    and the FBI and DHS are also coordinating on the event.

Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams offered the following warning to protesters:

"There is a distinct difference between voicing your first amendment rights and committing unlawful acts.
    As always, free speech will be supported but criminal conduct will be immediately addressed."

Some fear that Trump could use the occassion to announce that he'll pardon Maricopa County's controversial former Sheriff, Joe Arpaio.

Of course we know how he feels about BOTH Az GOP Senators McCain & Flake.

Event starts 7:00pm local.
    His supporters need to lead a BRING THEM HOME chant.

Not going to hold my breath waiting though.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

here's a hint (they won't be singing Kumbuyah)

Rumor he may want to pardon Joe Arpaio- currently awaiting sentencing for police abuses and racial profiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Rumor he may want to pardon Joe Arpaio- currently awaiting sentencing for police abuses and racial profiling.
    WE KNOW, there is a thread about that and the OP mentions it too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm in PHX. He will not be pardoning Sheriff Joe. He will be giving a stump speech about how great he is, what he's accomplished, how bad RINOs are, and MAGA.

DOwntown is shut down already... foot traffic only.

We will see how squirrely protestors get tonight.

PHX PD doesn't take any $#@! from protestors and they do a great job of keeping opposing groups from crashing into eachother (unlike Charlottesville).
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

There are expected to be as many protesters outside the Phoenix Convention Center...

Hunh. I didn't know it snows in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Did you come up with that rumor?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Did you come up with that rumor?
    No that has been the speculation here in Phoenix for a long time. Joe's trial and conviction made waves and he publicly stated he would be grateful for a presidential pardon.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Soros-Backed Activists Plan To Steal Trump’s Show In Phoenix
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/so...ow-in-phoenix/

Leading anti-Trump activists backed by major Democratic donors including George Soros
    are mobilizing large numbers of protesters ahead of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Tuesday,
    with the intention of stealing the spotlight from the president’s event.

Local leaders of Indivisible, one of many “resistance” protest groups formed as a direct response to Trump’s election,
    are organizing thousands of protesters associated with a coalition of left-wing groups ahead of Tuesday’s event.
    In addition to organizing mass protests outside the rally, Indivisible is encouraging protesters to register for tickets for the rally itself,
    increasing the likelihood that protesters will disrupt Trump’s speech, as often happens at Trump’s rallies.

Although originally founded by activists not backed by donors,
    Indivisible’s website now states that the group “is a project of the Advocacy Fund,”
    a progressive advocacy group that receives money from the Open Society Policy Center,
    an arm of Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

That revelation follows USA Today’s reporting in May that leaders of Indivisible and Women’s March
    met with Democracy Alliance, a Soros-led network of left-wing donors, to discuss funding options.

Left-wing activists have organized four events against Trump on Tuesday, culminating in one massive protest at the rally.
    That protest will be “lead by every organization and individual that does not support President Trump,” according to Indivisible’s Phoenix branch.

Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton criticized Trump for holding the rally:

“I am disappointed that President Trump has chosen to hold a campaign rally as our nation is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville,”
    Stanton, a Democrat, said in a statement last week.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-22-2017 at 03:00 PM.

Speaking of Phx Police Chief Jeri Williams... this just broke.

The closed-door session between Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams and Will Goana,
    policy director for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Arizona,
    occurred just weeks before the Phoenix Police Department quietly implemented a new policy
    banning officers from contacting the feds after arresting an illegal alien
    and forbidding them from asking about suspects’ immigration status.

Judicial Watch exposed the abrupt policy revision last month
    after obtaining a copy of the Phoenix Police Department’s new sanctuary Immigration Procedures
    and filed a public records request to uncover the steps that led to the change.

Law enforcement sources told Judicial Watch in July that
    the revisions were crafted by a Hispanic advisory committee
    that promotes open borders with the backing of the influential ACLU.

It appears to be part of a broader scheme to dodge federal immigration laws
    in Arizona’s most populous county.

Earlier this year Judicial Watch reported that the newly elected sheriff [replacing Arpaio] in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix,
    was releasing hundreds of criminal illegal immigrants—including violent offenders—
    from county jail facilities to protect them from deportation.
    Trump is definitely in hostile territory. We are a Sanctuary. So long Joe.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-22-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Soros-Backed Activists Plan To Steal Trump’s Show In Phoenix
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/so...ow-in-phoenix/

Leading anti-Trump activists backed by major Democratic donors including George Soros
    are mobilizing large numbers of protesters ahead of President Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Tuesday,
    with the intention of stealing the spotlight from the president’s event.

Local leaders of Indivisible, one of many “resistance” protest groups formed as a direct response to Trump’s election,
    are organizing thousands of protesters associated with a coalition of left-wing groups ahead of Tuesday’s event.
    In addition to organizing mass protests outside the rally, Indivisible is encouraging protesters to register for tickets for the rally itself,
    increasing the likelihood that protesters will disrupt Trump’s speech, as often happens at Trump’s rallies.

Although originally founded by activists not backed by donors,
    Indivisible’s website now states that the group “is a project of the Advocacy Fund,”
    a progressive advocacy group that receives money from the Open Society Policy Center,
    an arm of Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

That revelation follows USA Today’s reporting in May that leaders of Indivisible and Women’s March
    met with Democracy Alliance, a Soros-led network of left-wing donors, to discuss funding options.

Left-wing activists have organized four events against Trump on Tuesday, culminating in one massive protest at the rally.
    That protest will be “lead by every organization and individual that does not support President Trump,” according to Indivisible’s Phoenix branch.

Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton criticized Trump for holding the rally:

“I am disappointed that President Trump has chosen to hold a campaign rally as our nation is still healing from the tragic events in Charlottesville,”
    Stanton, a Democrat, said in a statement last week.
    "Indivisible"? Why not call it "Unite the Left"? It's perfectly acceptable for the left to welcome any and all protestors, no matter what their ideology, tactics or agenda. They intentionally give them shelter and cover for their violence. Since they willingly take them in, they are all as guilty and criminal as the worst of them. See how that works?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why would he need a pardon? Doesn't he get to appeal?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=arpaio
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-22-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    WE KNOW, there is a thread about that and the OP mentions it too.
    The Arpaio thread

LIVE FEEDS

Feed 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amA4vT3RI7s

Feed 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ptGKyTVWY4

Feed 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G1HeFKejrI

Feed 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzbgsnF3mAc

Feed 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DyMJH2Ws6o

Feed 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2NCK_UcWCI

Feed 7 Outside
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVWuQqiB9NQ

MSM

ABC15 Arizona
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amA4vT3RI7s

FOX
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddSa59RSFB0

INFOWARS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmHmDOolSYU

RightSideBroadcast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RturpZ8Ato

will update... if you catch something happening tell us what feed you're watching
    suggestions:
    drop your config to 480/360 or 240p

open a couple separate window(s) & reduce to small
    then
    copy & drop different ytbe links into them to quik switch between feeds
    Last edited by goldenequity; 08-22-2017 at 08:59 PM.

NON YouTube, live feed from Phoenix....
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...lly-in-phoenix
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for the link. It was not a current thread when I made my post. At that time, last post in the thread was 8/02- almost three weeks ago.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-22-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Signs on stage say "Promises Made - Promises Kept". Not sure now, if I'm watching the Trump rally.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Signs on stage say "Promises Made - Promises Kept". Not sure now, if I'm watching the Trump rally.
    Reminds me of this sign:

LOL. "And drain the swamp he's been doing."

ok....

Reminds me of this sign:

They should put that on his tombstone.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This will give CNN and the WaPo material for at least a week. What to get hysterical over? So many choices...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Anybody got a summary?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Anybody got a summary?
    Trump's Phoenix rally attracts thousands of protesters - http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/22/politi...nix/index.html

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody got a summary?
    He talked a lot about the media and how they lie about him all the time, bringing up examples.

He brought up Sheriff A. and said that he thinks things will turn out just fine for him.

Immigration.

Wants to pass a good tax plan, congress isn't going to be very helpful.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

They should put that on his tombstone.

Police gassing former trump supporters and other protestors.

Anybody got a summary?
    Standard Trump show, believe me...

Line of Police in riot gear/shields advancing firing pepper rounds, yellow gas, and flash bangs. Rounds wizzing past camera crew.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast