Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 "Requests" of white people from a BLM leader

Exclamation 10 "Requests" of white people from a BLM leader

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Aug 16 2017

By Chanelle Helm cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists $#@!s, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the $#@! they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-22-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just what Blacks need, someone claiming to represent all of them who makes them look like entitled leaches.

"Give us all your stuff"
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That's right. Will your property to someone who can't afford the property tax, so the government can seize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

For the writer -

Step 1

Learn to use English properly or continue to be viewed as an uneducated slug.

Step 2

Back up step 1 - proof read the garbage you type and fix it

Step 3

Accept the concept that if you did not earn it, it is not yours. Basing what you "get" on the color of your skin is racist
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Looks like more media propaganda to create a reality civil war show.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No, it's real, only they aren't requests:

Reparations for the systemic denial of access to high quality educational opportunities in the form of full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education including: free access and open admissions to public community colleges and universities, technical education (technology, trade and agricultural), educational support programs, retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.
    Reparations for the continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people, with clearly articulated corporate regulations.
    Reparations for the wealth extracted from our communities through environmental racism, slavery, food apartheid, housing discrimination and racialized capitalism in the form of corporate and government reparations focused on healing ongoing physical and mental trauma, and ensuring our access and control of food sources, housing and land.

https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

We should develop and pass a $2 to $4 trillion policy that would both create government jobs for Black workers, and subsidize businesses to hire Black workers. The main targets of this effort would be the Congress, President, and Chairman of the Federal Reserve. This would have to be both a legislative campaign to move members of Congress, and direct public pressure campaign to get the President and Federal Chairman to act.
    Pass legislation that moves formerly incarcerated people into a protected class and makes it illegal for public or private employers to discriminate against workers with a criminal background.

A progressive restructuring of tax codes at the local, state, and federal levels to ensure a radical and sustainable redistribution of wealth.
    Federal and state job programs that specifically target the most economically marginalized Black people, and compensation for those involved in the care economy. Job programs must provide a living wage and encourage support for local workers centers, unions, and Black-owned businesses which are accountable to the community.

https://policy.m4bl.org/economic-justice/

We put forward a new approach to public budgets and revenues in order to ensure that resources are raised equitably and follow the needs and fulfil the full human rights of Black communities.
    To achieve this, we need to integrate human rights into participatory budgeting models.
    This requires flipping the way budgets are developed by starting with assessing people’s fundamental needs – prioritizing the needs of communities suffering from injustice – and then raising revenue in an equitable way to fund needs-based budgets. This process must be fully participatory, transparent and accountable.

https://policy.m4bl.org/community-control/

Yes, it's very real.

And gaining more and more "mainstream" acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, it's very real.

And gaining more and more "mainstream" acceptance.
    It's communism with a racial twist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Pretty much.

Wonder how bloody this will get?

Communism of course generally is, but especially so when directed at different ethnicities within a society that falls to communism.

I'm thinking "Khmer Rouge" regime here...

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Yes, class warfare didn't quite catch fire in the States, so communists are literally banking on race warfare. Can we even call them Marxists, anymore?

this dumb $#@! will just create more "racists" but i'm not falling for it. I know a bunch of retards don't represent black people as a whole.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If these black people want to take my money, they'll have to do it the way everyone else does it, by writing their congressmen
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Amazon Developing Slavery Reparations Series ‘Black America’

Amazon is developing a drama series from Will Packer and Aaron McGruder that will deal with a post-slavery reparations America, Variety has confirmed.

The alt-history series will explore a world in which newly freed African Americans have secured the Southern states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama as reparations for slavery. The new nation, known as New Colonia, has a tumultuous relationship with the United States government.
    http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/amaz...er-1202512379/

Also, if you are having a generational problem with poverty then you are probably doing it wrong and have no one but yourself, and your parent(s), and their parent(s) to blame. Unabashed demanding of charity used to be considered a character flaw.

Why can't someone so oppressed move to a country without white privilege? If this country is so bad, why are people of color trying to get in this country by any means necessary? I am genuinely curious.

Can I assume that Chanelle first tried to get some kind of voluntary mutual aid thing going with her family & friends, but apparently it didn't work out?

No? Too below you to try that Chanelle?

A raging pity party.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Indeed a few outspoken idiots don't speak for a "people"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone that I have met that is successful, regardless of race, has one common characteristic... They work their ass off for what they have... As one gets lazier, the less well off they are.

Pretty simple, if you want it, go get it.

Oh, and live within your means and actually follow a damn budget.

...you got hands: use them.
    I long for the day.

Fking leeches.

End the welfare state that drives this increasingly dangerous mindset. Watch the cockroaches scatter.

Let Darwin pick up the pieces
    No - No - No - No

That may very well be true, donnay, but these days I, for one, am coming around to the idea more and more every day. We could use one.

And regardless of who is pulling the strings, I'm seeing more and more black people grabbing a microphone and organizing against people for the sole reason that they are white. And they're getting brave about it. As was said previously by this BLM leader, ''you got hands: use them."

Stuff like that makes me detest black people. Stuff like that makes me want them to show me how badass they think they are. Am I wrong to do so in such a general way? Perhaps. But what we are seeing via the op is growing. And thy're very general in their own spew.

I say that if they want a physical interaction, then bring it. I guarantee they aren't ready for such interaction should they choose to select it. Most black city vermin aren't.

But something tells me they won't go too far out of the perimeter of the city to pull this stuff. They aren't really that brave. Or prepared.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.

The sad thing is these people are nothing more than cannon fodder for the globalist agenda. Most won't wake up until it is too late, I am afraid.

United we stand - Divided we fall.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The sad thing is these people are nothing more than cannon fodder for the globalist agenda.
    Agreed.

99.99999999% of the time they're popping off with these public instructions on how and when to become physically aggressive against the white race, they're surrounded by a city-wide police perimeter. They're just too stupid to realize it.

My advice is stay out of the cities. They're surrounding themselves by men from the government with armor and guns while publicly inciting physical aggression toward people just because they are white. Let them suffer the consequences of their own doing. I, for one, won't lose a second of sleep about it. If they get thinned out, then they get thinned out. Fukem. Chalk it up as a learning experience.

We can figure out the rest later.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-22-2017 at 06:25 PM.

United in what?

I try to view politics as entertainment, but this kind of stuff is unbearable. Bernie Sanders won 23 states. This is the new normal.

It doesn't help when pretty much every black leader is a $#@!bag. Malcolm X -"You show me a capitalist, I’ll show you a bloodsucker."

"YOU CAN’T HAVE CAPITALISM WITHOUT RACISM"

Even Martin Luther King was a stupid $#@!. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/peter-...b_9008990.html

These people are in such a different universe. What is all this garbage about generational poverty? To the extent that it exists for blacks it the result of handout like this woman is proposing.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 08-22-2017 at 06:41 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    this dumb $#@! will just create more "racists" but i'm not falling for it. I know a bunch of retards don't represent black people as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    50,000 people in Boston this weekend disagree.

The sad thing is these people are nothing more than cannon fodder for the globalist agenda. Most won't wake up until it is too late, I am afraid.

United in what?
    The question is: United to what?

The answer is: A gangrenous limb

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

Only individuals speak for themselves. But this woman kind of does speak for black women. 94% voted for Hillary. And if you are voting for Hillary, you are an idiot. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.ef235b51c99a

United in what?

United under God.

United under God.
    But we aren't, they don't believe in him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    But we aren't, they don't believe in him.
    That's the whole point, this is why this country is falling apart.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast