Thread: McLaughlin Group - new pilot!

McLaughlin Group - new pilot!

Pilot posted on youtube August 16, 2017.
    Glad to see Pat Buchanan is there! He's the only thing that makes this palatable to me. Hope Rogan will not be the host every week and that Mcmullin is not a regular quest.

Pat Buchananan:
    http://buchanan.org/blog/video-bucha...episode-127555
    Tuesday - August 22, 2017 at 1:25 am

The McLaughlin Group

One year ago we lost our leader John McLaughlin. We honor him and hope he is smiling. Here’s our pilot. Issue one!

Thanks to all for the kind words of encouragement and support of our pilot episode. We are in discussions with various media outlets to get the show back on the air and your support helps the cause.

During this crucial time in our country we hope to be back on the air on a full time basis in the very near future, so as we like to say, stay tuned!

Have something to say about this video?
    Visit Pat's FaceBook page and post your comments….

http://buchanan.org/blog/video-bucha...episode-127555

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have met Pat Buchanan a couple of times, and I have to say he and his wife are very congenial and charming. They enjoy people of all ages, and are just as friendly as can be.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have met Pat Buchanan a couple of times, and I have to say he and his wife are very congenial and charming. They enjoy people of all ages, and are just as friendly as can be.
    As did I during the 1996 NH primaries.

Agreed, very amiable and pleasant fellow.

I worked on a couple of Congressional campaigns. He came down to help raise money. He is one of the most jovial people I've ever met.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

The legendary McLaughlin Group is back

The legendary McLaughlin Group is back with an exciting new radio version that now airs Sundays from 6:00 -7:00 a.m. on News Talk 780 KOH.

http://www.kkoh.com/mclaughlin-group/

Related

Public television to bring back racist, anti-LGBTQ, anti-Semite Pat Buchanan as show panelist
    The man even Donald Trump found too hateful will be a regular panelist on the revived McLaughlin Group.
    Josh Israel Aug 14, 2019
    thinkprogress.org/public-television-to-bring-back-racist-anti-lgbtq-anti-semite-pat-buchanan-as-show-panelist-2eaab9f6dded/

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover" While Standing Up For Diversity
    "He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.
    Pat had Ezola Foster as a running mate in 2020. Trump is a dunce.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

The legendary McLaughlin Group is back

The legendary McLaughlin Group is back with an exciting new radio version that now airs Sundays from 6:00 -7:00 a.m. on News Talk 780 KOH.

http://www.kkoh.com/mclaughlin-group/

Related

Public television to bring back racist, anti-LGBTQ, anti-Semite Pat Buchanan as show panelist
    The man even Donald Trump found too hateful will be a regular panelist on the revived McLaughlin Group.
    Josh Israel Aug 14, 2019
    thinkprogress.org/public-television-to-bring-back-racist-anti-lgbtq-anti-semite-pat-buchanan-as-show-panelist-2eaab9f6dded/

Flashback: Trump Quits GOP, Calls Pat Buchanan "Hitler lover" While Standing Up For Diversity
    "He's a Hitler lover. I guess he's an anti-Semite. He doesn't like the blacks. He doesn't like the gays. It's just incredible that anybody could embrace this guy," Trump said.
    I hated Trump for this back then and said I would never support him ever due to these lies. Who would have thought it would have gotten this bad that all we have is Trump who has come to sound like Pat in some respects.

btw - https://www.youtube.com/user/mclaughlingroup has the weekly video episodes so they are not just doing radio.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-26-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I hated Trump for this back then and said I would never support him ever due to these lies. Who would have thought it would have gotten this bad that all we have is Trump who has come to sound like Pat in some respects.

btw - https://www.youtube.com/user/mclaughlingroup has the weekly video episodes so they are not just doing radio.
    I believe Trump was saying those things as part of going undercover.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.