Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lies Anti-Vaxxers Tell: "Too Many Vaccines Overloads The Immune System"

You are off the rails. You can't stand for there to be any disagreement from your view of mandatory vaccination. I don't see why you are so afraid of germs. If you and your kids are vaccinated, then you are 100% protected. Give it a rest. Nobody is frightening anyone, although I am a little concerned for your blood pressure.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This link provides evidence that Juleswin is wrong,and that the single jab is available. Thanks for saving me the time to Google that.
    Available in the UK, not the U.S. Next time try reading the link....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    You are off the rails. You can't stand for there to be any disagreement from your view of mandatory vaccination.
    I'm not for mandatory vaccination.

I don't see why you are so afraid of germs.
    I am afraid of stupid people making libertarians looking retarded.
    If you and your kids are vaccinated, then you are 100% protected.
    Thus succinctly proving the immediately-above point, because this is not true. No vaccine is 100% effective.

Back to the topic: Do you have any evidence that too many vaccines overload immune systems?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And also I wanted to point out one other thing.

This article says that he was unable to continue his appeal for financial reasons. If he was in fact vindicated, what was he appealing?

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I read the link. Moving goalposts....

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If you are going to mandate people get vaccines, at least give them the single dose as a choice. It sounds like a fair compromise to me.
    This link provides evidence that Juleswin is wrong,and that the single jab is available. Thanks for saving me the time to Google that.
    I read the link. Moving goalposts....
    You're moving the goalposts? What does that mean? Parents should take their children to the UK to get single dose vaccines??

Juleswin was not wrong.
    Last edited by Created4; 09-04-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You're moving the goalposts? What does that mean? Parents should take their children to the UK to get single dose vaccines??

Juleswin was not wrong.
    Are separate vaccines legal?:
    Yes. Although separate vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella are now unlicensed in Britain it is not illegal for doctors and clinics to import the vaccines as long as they inform the Medicines Control Agency (MCA) that they are bringing the vaccine into the country.
    See, its even worse than the vaccine fanatics would want you to believe. First of all, the vaccines are unlicensed which sounds like a good thing. But you have to first find a doctor or clinic who is willing to import this unlicensed vaccine to you and then administer it. You have to ask yourself, how many doctors have malpractice insurance to administer unlicensed medications? It is a sham and everyone knows it.

Angelatc knows that it is "available" in name only in the UK. The regulations make it almost impossible for most normal people to obtain it. See, these single dose vaccines were readily available to most citizens in the 90s but they had to change the rules because they wanted to just make it so darn easy for people to get those vaccines.

I agree with Angelatc on many things but her zealotry when it comes to vaccines has made her completely unreasonable on the subject. She is right and no amount of evidence can prove her wrong. Get all the vaccines the doctors tell you to get and anything less means that you are an anti vaxxer.

Btw, I was one of the very lucky ones to get the now defective TB vaccines. We were told by experts that the vaccine has gone through clinical trials and it worked but after a decade or so of real world testing, it was discontinued because it did not work. So yea, scientists do get it wrong every once in a while and there is nothing wrong with questioning their instructions. Also, I don't think the vaccine makers were trying to hurt us, they were trying to help and they couldn't.
    Last edited by juleswin; 09-04-2017 at 10:03 AM.

No more vaccine shaming. Cut it out. It's a holiday.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Pro-vaxxer's argument: Vaccines are completely harmless and greatly reduce the changes of becoming infected; meaning that only a fraction of those that take them may possibly become injured, but those injuries cannot ever be correlated or directly attributable to the taking of any given vaccine--ergo, the injury could have been caused by any number of things after all (e.g., watching one too many episodes of Sponge Bob Square Pants, peanut allergies, etc.), because there is just no way to really know. The benefits outweighs the risks, the ends justify the means, herd-immunity, and anti-vaxxers want all of your children to die!

Anti-vaxxer's retort: While vaccines may greatly reduce the total pool of those infected, they do not guarantee a total immunity from infection, in either case only a fraction of those infected will experience serious injury or worse--regardless if a vaccine is taken or not, the protections afforded by vaccines are only temporary and often result in future discomfort. Herd-immunity is a proven fallacy, it is not so much an immunity as it is a reduction, pro-vaxxers rely on emotional appeal because they are desperate, they are desperate because they are dishonest, they are dishonest because th current vaccine culture is about cutting corners and forwarding a commingling agenda of population control and profit.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678