Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lies Anti-Vaxxers Tell: "Too Many Vaccines Overloads The Immune System"

Lies Anti-Vaxxers Tell: "Too Many Vaccines Overloads The Immune System"

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/in...en/index6.html

Children are exposed to many foreign antigens every day. Eating food introduces new bacteria into the body, and numerous bacteria live in the mouth and nose, exposing the immune system to still more antigens. An upper respiratory viral infection exposes a child to four to ten antigens, and a case of "strep throat" to 25 - 50. According to "Adverse events Associated with childhood vaccines", a 1994 report from the Institute of Medicine in the United States, "In the face of these normal events, it seems unlikely that the number of separate antigens contained in childhood vaccines . . . would represent an appreciable added burden on the immune system that would be immuno-suppressive."

Indeed, available scientific data show that simultaneous vaccination with multiple vaccines has no adverse effect on the normal childhood immune system.

A number of studies and reviews have been conducted to examine the effects of giving various combinations of vaccines simultaneously. These studies have shown that the recommended vaccines are as effective in combination as they are individually, and that such combinations carry no greater risk for adverse side effects.

Research is under way to find ways to combine more antigens in a single vaccine injection (for example, measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and chickenpox). This will provide all the advantages of the individual vaccines, but will require fewer shots. There are two practical factors in favour of giving a child several vaccinations during the same visit. First, we want to immunize children as early as possible to give them protection during the vulnerable early months of their lives. This generally means giving inactivated vaccines beginning at two months and live vaccines at 12 months. The various vaccine doses thus tend to fall due at the same time. Second, giving several vaccinations at the same time will mean fewer clinic visits for vaccinations, which saves parents both time and money and may be less traumatic for the child. In countries where there is a likelihood of reduced contact with the health care system, there is an added advantage of ensuring that there are no missed opportunities to complete the recommended vaccinations for a child.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vaccine Adjuvants
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/toxic-in...cine-adjuvants

Aluminum Toxicity
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/aluminum-toxicity

Dirty Vaccines: Every Human Vaccine Tested Was Contaminated With Metals and Debris in New Study
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/dir...nd-debris-new-

Breaking Interview: Lead Author of 'Dirty Vaccines' Study Speaks Out
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/bre...udy-speaks-out

Dirty Vaccines –Part Two: What the Industry Knows and Isn't Telling You
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/dir...nt-telling-you

Metal Nanoparticle Contaminated Vaccines: Why Size Matters
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/met...y-size-matters
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Since you don't actually provide any actually quotes, and I'm not giving your garbage sites any traffic, I'm just going to look at the headlines and state that these links have absolutely no bearing to the point actually being made.

I'm shocked.

Imagine my shock that you cannot put 2 + 2 together.

I beg of you to take a basic math class.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

angelatc, do you really think the full force of government should be brought to bear upon parents and force children to be vaccinated? I'm not opposed to most vaccines, but I do think insisting children have full doses of every single vaccine before age 2 is extreme. Parents should be able to make these choices. Honestly, some people are at little to no risk for some diseases, and it's realistic to suppose they can space out the doses if they choose to vaccinate.

I'm not making it up about having all vaccines by age 2. In this thread, you have posts from our own people about having to find new pediatricians because they don't want to use the "recommended" vaccination schedule.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    angelatc, do you really think the full force of government should be brought to bear upon parents and force children to be vaccinated?
    fwiw, Angelatc has stated MANY times here on rpfs that she is against the government mandating or forcing vaccinations, that it is the parents responsibility.

Edit: however she always believes that forced vaccinations/mandates are inevitable outcome from antivaxxers spreading misinformation. Id say she is right: eg: california
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-20-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    fwiw, Angelatc has stated MANY times here on rpfs that she is against the government mandating or forcing vaccinations, that it is the parents responsibility.
    But the point continues to be forced. Why is that?
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    But the point continues to be forced. Why is that?
    What point? That vaccines are safe? She only comes along posting that stuff when the other side is posted. It is what it is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Indeed, available scientific data show that simultaneous vaccination with multiple vaccines has no adverse effect on the normal childhood immune system.
    So provide the studies and data!!!!

Do you EVER post anything regarding vaccines that is not either a direct attack against those you don't agree with (ad hominem fallacy) or an appeal to authority (such as the government declaring all vaccines are safe, therefore we have nothing to worry about)?

You never post anything scientific or that can ever be debated....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Wow. We are using the United Nations and the World Bank's World Health Organization as an end all to discussion about Vax now? SMDH.

Last edited by navy-vet; 08-20-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Edit: however she always believes that forced vaccinations/mandates are inevitable outcome from antivaxxers spreading misinformation. Id say she is right: eg: california

Later on. But not in the beginning.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

...forced vaccinations/mandates are inevitable outcome from antivaxxers spreading misinformation.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Why?
    Because so-called libertarians keep saying there is no room for discussion. When libertarians shut down discussion, that pretty much says it all.
    #NashvilleStrong

I happen to agree with the premise that multiple vaccinations, given at the same time and at a very early age, can have negative impacts on the developing brain and immune system of a child. There is a difference, as far as I'm concerned, with exposure to natural pathogens in the environment, and direct injection of three, four, five or more into the bloodstream, regardless of level of attenuation.

Furthermore, mumbled explanations of "herd immunity" fails to explain to me why this is even an issue.

If you feel strongly about it, then you and your family will be vaccinated, thus providing protection.

As is the case with forced roadside blood draws and seat belt laws, mandatory compliance with safety regulations flies right in the face of the concept of a free individual.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-20-2017 at 08:43 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I happen to agree with the premise that multiple vaccinations, given at the same time and at a very early age, can have negative impacts on the developing brain and immune system of a child. There is a difference, as far as I'm concerned, with exposure to natural pathogens in the environment, and direct injection of three, four, five or more into the bloodstream, regardless of level of ...
    Evidentally, so does randal paul as he followed a delayed vaccination schedule with his kids. So did i. Our dr. Said it was a very common request with first time parents and allowed shot only visits for no charge for the delayed shots. Course he also said that by the 2nd child parents were too busy and tended not to do the delayed schedule for the following kids.

Evidentally, so does randal paul as he followed a delayed vaccination schedule with his kids. So did i. Our dr. Said it was a very common request with first time parents and allowed shot only visits for no charge for the delayed shots. Course he also said that by the 2nd child parents were too busy and tended not to do the delayed schedule for the following kids.
    I wasn't aware of that.

Good for Dr. Randal.

Did Ron ever weigh in on this, specifically?

Combining Childhood Vaccines at One Visit Is Not Safe

Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons Volume 21 Number 2 Summer 2016

ABSTRACT

Although health authorities including the Centers for Disease
    Control and Prevention (CDC) claim that childhood vaccines are
    safe and recommend combining multiple vaccines during one
    visit, a review of data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting
    System (VAERS) shows a dose-dependent association between
    the number of vaccines administered simultaneously and the
    likelihood of hospitalization or death for an adverse reaction.
    Additionally, younger age at the time of the adverse reaction is
    associated with a higher risk of hospitalization or death.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Government Vaccines — Bad Policy, Bad Medicine

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/20...-bad-medicine/

OCTOBER 19, 2011

By: U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, MD

December 10, 2002 (an IMCV special archive post):

“Simply put, it is not ethical to give a medicine that will kill and maim persons for no demonstrable benefit. Assuaging fears about vulnerability to a potential disease is not a benefit any physician should accept.”

~ Dr. Jeffrey S. Sartin, MD

A controversy over vaccines, specifically the smallpox vaccine, is brewing in Washington. The administration is considering ordering mass inoculations for more than one million military personnel and civilian medical workers, ostensibly to thwart a smallpox outbreak before it occurs. Yet dangerous side-effects from the vaccine — ranging from mild flu symptoms to gangrene, encephalitis, and even death — cause many to question the wisdom and need for such inoculations.

As a medical doctor, I believe mandated smallpox vaccines are bad medicine. The available vaccine poses significant risks, even though the more serious complications affect only a statistically small number of people. As with any medical treatment, these risks must always be balanced against the perceived benefit. Remember, not a single case of smallpox has been reported, despite the near-hysteria that characterized recent news reports. Even if some individuals became infected, smallpox spreads only with very close contact. Those in the surrounding community could then decide to accept vaccines based on a much more tangible risk.

As a legislator, I believe mandated smallpox vaccines are very bad policy. The point is not that smallpox vaccines are necessarily a bad idea, but rather that intimately personal medical decisions should not be made by government.

The real issue is individual medical choice. No single person, including the President of the United States, should ever be given the power to make a medical decision for potentially millions of Americans. Freedom over one’s physical person is the most basic freedom of all, and people in a free society should be sovereign over their own bodies. When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us, we in essence accept that the state owns our bodies.

The possibility that the federal government could order vaccines is real. Provisions buried in the 500-page homeland security bill give federal health bureaucrats virtually unchecked power to declare health emergencies. Specifically, it gives the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services — in my view one of the worst of all federal agencies — power to declare actual or potential bioterrorist emergencies; to administer forced “countermeasures,” including vaccines, to individuals or whole groups; and to extend the emergency declaration indefinitely. These provisions mirror those found in the Model Emergency Health Powers Act, a troubling proposal that was rejected by most state legislatures last year. That Act would have given state governors broad powers to suspend civil liberties and declare health emergencies. Yet now we’re giving virtually the same power to the Secretary of HHS. Equally troubling is the immunity from civil suit granted to vaccine manufacturers in the homeland security bill, which potentially could leave individuals who get sick from a bad batch of vaccines without legal recourse.

Politics and medicine don’t mix. It is simply not the business of government at any level to decide whether you choose to accept a smallpox vaccine or any other medical treatment. Yet decades of federal intervention in health care, including the impact of third-party HMOs created by federal legislation, have weakened the doctor-patient relationship. A free market system would allow doctors and patients to make their own decisions about smallpox inoculations, without the federal government hoarding, mandating, nor prohibiting the vaccine. Instead, we’re moving quickly toward the day when government controls not only what vaccines patients receive, but what kind of health care they receive at all.

Congressman Ron Paul, MD

Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of the U.S. Congress from Texas.

she always believes that forced vaccinations/mandates are inevitable outcome from antivaxxers spreading misinformation. Id say she is right: eg: california
    Sounds like some sort of corollary to "Do it voluntarily or the government will have to force you."
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Baaaloney.

Forced vaxes are from a gov in cahoots w/Big Pharma that wants to control.

And links please on Angelatc stating she is against the government mandating or forcing vaccinations- I musta missed those. She won't even read articles disproving the gov vax stance because....wait for it....... it's not from the government.

I have never been vaxed & never will be.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Baaaloney.

Forced vaxes are from a gov in cahoots w/Big Pharma that wants to control.

And links please on Angelatc stating she is against the government mandating or forcing vaccinations- I musta missed those. She won't even read articles disproving the gov vax stance because....wait for it....... it's not from the government.

I have never been vaxed & never will be.
    She has stated it so many times that you would have to willfully ignore them in order to not have seen them.

She has stated it so many times that you would have to willfully ignore them in order to not have seen them.
    I've never seen it either, and she always pops up in any vaccine thread and hurls insults at people without providing any science or facts to back up her belief in vaccines.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I've never seen it either, and she always pops up in any vaccine thread and hurls insults at people without providing any science or facts to back up her belief in vaccines.
    Guess you havent done your research then.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Later on. But not in the beginning.

Danke is correct. In the beginning we were told that we had nothing more than an 8th grade education if we asked the questions and pointed out observations and studies. Always making her condescending and snotty remarks like: "Darwin was right when it came to stupid anti-vaxxer people."

That's like saying gun bans are the fault of foolish gun owners. Like with guns, parental choice laws in states like Texas are going the exact opposite as California. Thanks to what our establishment called the 'crazy moms in minivans' who would rather die than give in to big pharma. Some anti-vaxers like some gun rights people can seem a little over the top, but it's the extremes that move policy. I'm freer today because of so called nut jobs, no thanks to the concern trolls who don't want to offend anyone.
    Last edited by William Tell; 08-20-2017 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Guess you havent done your research then.
    Guess not. I have better uses of my time than to research fellow RPFers. They can state their views if they want them known. Why does she need you to stick up for her?
    Last edited by Created4; 08-20-2017 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    That's like saying gun bans are the fault of foolish gun owners. Like with guns, parental choice laws in states like Texas are going the exact opposite as California. Thanks to what our establishment called the 'crazy moms in minivans' who would rather die than give in to big pharma. Some anti-vaxers like some gun rights people can seem a little over the top, but it's the extremes that move policy. I'm freer today because of so called nut jobs, no thanks to the concern trolls who don't want to offend anyone.
    And I'd rep you, if I could.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    My experience, as well.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast