Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CO - Man stabbed for having a "NAZI" haircut

Exclamation CO - Man stabbed for having a "NAZI" haircut

Man stabbed after haircut gets him mistaken for a neo-Nazi

http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/man-sta...or-a-neo-nazi/

By Stephanie Pagones

This Colorado man is avowedly not a neo-Nazi.

But he believes his long-on-top, buzzed-on-the-sides haircut got him mistaken for one — and nearly stabbed to death by a confused anti-fascist.

“Apparently, my haircut is considered a neo-Nazi statement,” he told The Post Saturday, as his account on Facebook garnered 20,000 shares.

Witt says he’d just pulled in to the parking lot of the Steak ’n Shake in Sheridan, Colo., and was opening his car door.

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” he said.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” he added.

“I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Witt says he has no tattoos or regalia that would finger him for a fascist. His pals are messaging him on Facebook with the only rationale they can come up with: “They say it’s my haircut.”

He’s thinking of changing his look, he says.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He’s thinking of changing his look, he says.
    He's screwed. If he shaves it off, he'll be "one of them skinheads." The safest look would be breast implants and lots of estrogen.

Doctor, is the patient diverse now - like one of us?

No, there's been no change. No change we can believe in!
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 08-20-2017 at 10:17 AM.

I never though the Shelby's from Peaky Blinders were Nazi's.

It's obviously the haircut... since we can't blame the nutjob that did the stabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

No offense, but the victim looks like a faggy hipster to me.

No need to stab him with a knife.

Mean words would probably do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    No offense, but the victim looks like a faggy hipster to me.

No need to stab him with a knife.

Mean words would probably do more damage.
    That haircut is actually the cool look right now- a lot of guys I know have that cut and none of them are faggy- maybe a bit hipster, but that's not all bad.
    There is no spoon.

We must remove Charlie Chaplain and Oliver Hardy from history, before they inspire the Hitlers of tomorrow! The facts are irrefutable: men of the same hair style obviously shave the same, so they must do the same as well! And if they do the same, Gawd help us, they must think the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    We must remove Charlie Chaplain and Oliver Hardy from history, before they inspire the Hitlers of tomorrow! The facts are irrefutable: men of the same hair style obviously shave the same, so they must do the same as well! And if they do the same, Gawd help us, they must think the same...
    LOL!

This would be really roll-over-hit-the-ground-funny if it weren't so true!
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”
    Antifa will drink your milkshake?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    And don't forget all those cats that look like Hitler!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22c...=1261&bih=1315

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Antifa will drink your milkshake?
    Unless it is a chocolate shake then it is racist!

Whole milk is racist enough. Don't get me started on milkshakes. This thread will trigger someone.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No strawberry?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That haircut is actually the cool look right now- a lot of guys I know have that cut and none of them are faggy- maybe a bit hipster, but that's not all bad.
    I am guessing from the wink that you're a hipster? I pictured you more as a wandering Kung Fu hippie like David Carridine.

No, no, no. That's the Old, Obsolete Liberalism. Today, it's vanilla is racist, and chocolate and strawberry are cultural appropriation. So this guy, being white, was guilty no matter what flavor he was after--whether his haircut was misinterpreted or not!

Try to keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, no, no. That's the Old, Obsolete Liberalism. Today, it's vanilla is racist, and chocolate and strawberry are cultural appropriation. So this guy, being white, was guilty no matter what flavor he was after--whether his haircut was misinterpreted or not!

Try to keep up.
    Dang. It changes daily so it is kinda hard to.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dang. It changes daily so it is kinda hard to.
    Good point. We should probably try to be more proactive. Toward that end, here's Tomorrow's Forecast:

Being a Democrat is a valid reason to commit any Micro-, Macro- or Major Felony Aggravated Aggression.

Good point. We should probably try to be more proactive. Toward that end, here's Tomorrow's Forecast:

Being a Democrat is a valid reason to commit any Micro-, Macro- or Major Felony Aggravated Aggression.
    By Democrat do you mean Hillary supporters or Bernie supporters?

Your HAIRCUT is a violation of my safe space so now I have a Right to attack you! WTF is this world coming to? Seriously, Race War is gonna kick off a real Civil War, for all the WRONG reasons!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

By Democrat do you mean Hillary supporters or Bernie supporters?
    Doesn't matter, so long as they self-identify.

By the way, the timetable can be moved up without prior notice. So, the 'Tomorrow's Forecast' comes with no express or implied guarantees that it will keep you ahead of the curve. For example, they had a guy on Bleats the Press this very morning applying the age-old Hitler Excuse for Spreading Democracy domestically. He said the problem is institutionalism of racism, and that comes of tolerance. Any racist should immediately be assaulted wherever that person appears because if Germans of the 1920s had done it, six million lives would have been saved. What's more, he was sitting right next to an official with the SPLC, and wasn't immediately declared to be a Hate Group.

This may be an indication that Open Season has already been declared.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-20-2017 at 12:15 PM.

For example, they had a guy on Bleats the Press this very morning applying the age-old Hitler Excuse for Spreading Democracy domestically. He said the problem is institutionalism of racism, and that comes of tolerance. Any racist should immediately be assaulted wherever that person appears because if Germans of the 1920s had done it, six million lives would have been saved. What's more, he was sitting right next to an official with the SPLC, and wasn't immediately declared to be a Hate Group.
    It's a tough job, having to decide which groups are hate groups and which are not. Thank goodness the SPLC joined with law enforcement fusion centers to stop that Ron Paul Revolution. Millions would have died had their ideological belief regarding limited government gained traction.

i HATE the fashion police!

this has "now" gone TOO FAR!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    i HATE the fashion police!

this has "now" gone TOO FAR!
    Reported, comrade. Our benevolent leader offers us many choices.

Don't forget its also easy to dehumanize and demoralize your political enemies with false flags. Right now there are too many political enemies both foreign and domestic that would benefit from instigating these things.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Try to keep up.
    Did you just assume his gender? Perhaps he didn't identify as white anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

AntiFa should head to Camp Lejeune. They'll find a lot of those kinda haircuts there. Might not turn out quite as they expect though.

Antifa, just a bunch of Nazis minus the swastika.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am guessing from the wink that you're a hipster? I pictured you more as a wandering Kung Fu hippie like David Carridine.
    LOL- I'm a long-haired martial artist that's good with a bow and also into film/music.

I look a lot like Legolas so not sure how Nazi haters are gonna like the fact that although I'm sorta "white" I've got tons of Indian & some black in my mixed ancestry. Probably make their heads explode.
    There is no spoon.

Even if he had been a Nazi it would be irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Antifa, just a bunch of Nazis minus the swastika.
    Communist thugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast