Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston Free Speech Denounces White Supremacy as Protesters Describe Rally as "White Su

Boston Free Speech Denounces White Supremacy as Protesters Describe Rally as "White Su

Ron Paul supporters and anti-GMO foods activists are "white supremacists?" And yet it could have gotten very ugly very quickly.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Boston-Free-Speech-Denounces-White-Supremacy-as-Counter-Protesters-Describe-Rally-as-White-Supremacists

Boston Free Speech rally
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 08-19-2017 at 05:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh Trump were you ever for freedom?

20 or so people showed up to support actual free speech. They were permitted to be there. 15,000 counter protesters show up, no permit, hurling rocks and piss jugs at cops and protesters. The mayor and commissioner sat there and thanked them for it. They also kept the $#@! thoroughly agitated by keeping up the Nazi/hate narrative.

Lots of monuments to old, dead, white, male, Christians in and around the Boston area. We'll see what's left standing come Monday.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The media should be so ashamed of themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Here are the Nazi's

Tolerance. Diversity. Inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    The media should be so ashamed of themselves!
    Facts aren't how they butter their bread. Unfortunately.

Here are the Nazi's

Shiva Ayyadurai? A Nazi?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The alt-right/NAZIs have attempted to organize a series rallies across the country this year. Charlottesville was one; there had been others before; Boston was intend to be another. It was being advertised as such by them. Several alt-righters/NAZIs were scheduled to speak, including at least one who was also at Charlottesvilles (Tim Gionet). In the end, it appears to have petered out, and I don't know who really showed up (maybe only that sad group in the posted video), but that's what it was meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The alt-right/NAZIs have attempted to organize a series rallies across the country this year. Charlottesville was one; there had been others before; Boston was intend to be another. It was being advertised as such by them. Several alt-righters/NAZIs were scheduled to speak, including at least one who was also at Charlottesvilles (Tim Gionet). In the end, it appears to have petered out, and I don't know who really showed up (maybe only that sad group in the posted video), but that's what it was meant to be.
    "that sad group"

-rep
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

They had a black guy speaking at a white supremacy rally?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    He is an Indian from India. He is running against Elizabeth Warren.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    He's Indian.

In any event, which part of the comment of mine you were responding to do you believe is factually untrue?

Here it is again for your convenience:

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Shiva Ayyadurai? A Nazi?
    He is Aryan. And I think his culture loves the swastika, so yeah, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    He is Aryan. And I think his culture loves the swastika, so yeah, definitely.
    Don't know if you are serious or not? But if you are, Shiva Ayyadurai is not an Aryan, clearly.

From his webpage:

About Shiva
    I am running for United States Senate from Massachusetts to be a 21st century Senator. We stand at the crossroads where we can either head into a Golden Age or into the Darkness. Incredible innovation and solutions, which have been created by everyday Americans, already exist for energy, education, health, affordable housing and much more. What stands in the way are the old guard of career politicians, political hacks, lawyer-lobbyists and academics who pervade Washington and local government with corruption and crony capitalism that chokes and suffocates these innovations and solutions from reaching us. America becomes great when innovators, entrepreneurs, working people with skills and those committed to using common sense and reason run this country. The Founders of America were blacksmiths, engineers, soldiers, architects, entrepreneurs, scientists — they actually worked for a living and produced through their labor, products and services to help other citizens.

I stand before you as someone who is a personification of the American Dream. My parents and I left the caste system of India in 1970 where we were considered low caste “Untouchables” and “Deplorables”. We first settled in Paterson, NJ and I went through the public school system where I was fortunate to have come across incredibly dedicated teachers, coaches and mentors.
    https://shiva4senate.com/about-shiva/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "that sad group"

-rep
    Our resident commie gave me a neg rep for this...sad group he is a part of.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The Indian is just a run-of-the-mill GOPer.

He and his group presumably have nothing to do with the alt-right/NAZI types who'd planned to make the rally their own.

Our resident commie gave me a neg rep for this...sad group he is a part of.
    The group was "sad" because it was tiny.

I gave you a negrep because you negrepped my comment based on your own stupid misinterpretation.

I'm astounded they let you fly planes.

I gave you a negrep because you negrepped my comment based on your own stupid misinterpretation.

I'm astounded they let you fly planes.
    Lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Ron Paul supporters and anti-GMO foods activists are "white supremacists?" And yet it could have gotten very ugly very quickly.

https://hubpages.com/politics/Boston-Free-Speech-Denounces-White-Supremacy-as-Counter-Protesters-Describe-Rally-as-White-Supremacists

Boston Free Speech rally
    You're not repudiating hard enough.

CNN: AntiFa seeks peace through violence.

Is that real?

You do realize that mob of $#@! throwing communists will be at your door one day, correct?

The Indian is just a run-of-the-mill GOPer.

He and his group presumably have nothing to do with the alt-right/NAZI types who'd planned to make the rally their own.
    He and the people who showed up were legitimately for free speech but that triggered the left. The left had painted anyone who showed up as Nazis or part of a hate group. Including the Mayor, Commissioner and every local and national news outlet. I understand the skepticism of people running for the republican party in MA. But unless there is evidence that he is a fake it's a huge improvement over Geoff Diehl who is a Republican he's running against or Warren.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 08-19-2017 at 11:19 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You do realize that mob of $#@! throwing communists will be at your door one day, correct?
    He'll be in that mob.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

He'll be in that mob.
    We had that conversation in another thread.

He does not seem to understand that every single person here is already tainted and branded as a NAZI by the likes of SPLC and the government media.

I don't know if he'll be throwing bags of $#@! like the monkeys in the street, but I reckon he'll probably become a Quisling and collaborate with the new regime by supplying names and stored bits of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Therefore, we must support the other mob of communists...

Yes, yes, I'm familiar with your reasoning.

He and the people who showed up were legitimately for free speech but that triggered the left. The left had painted anyone who showed up as Nazis or part of a hate group
    I have no interest in what the left thinks.

The truth is that alt-right/NAZIs were planning to make this another Charlottesville. As it turned out, they failed.

A quick googling of "boston rally stormfront" may prove enlightening.

You'll find lots of talk about which of their heroes would be speaking, how they'd use it to advance their cause, etc.

...followed by a lot of disappointment when nothing much materialized.

That is sad.

Sad that 20 people would show up to support the Bill of Rights and 40,000 $#@!s would show up to throw bags of $#@! at them.

Even more sad is that you seem to be in favor of it.

I take heart in knowing that I am right once again, however.

Freedom is not popular.

I'm sure you don't.

Until they show up on your front lawn throwing bags of $#@! at your house.

The truth is that alt-right/NAZIs were planning to make this another Charlottesville. As it turned out, they failed.

A quick googling of "boston rally stormfront" may prove enlightening.

You'll find lots of talk about which of their heroes would be speaking, how they'd use it to advance their cause, etc.

...followed by a lot of disappointment when nothing much materialized.
    If you read those posts on Storm Front there is nothing enlightening. I used your exact wording for the Google search as well. It's the same as white supremacist supporting Ron Paul, he does not support them and it does not make him one. He was genuinely there for free speech.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast