Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bannon, basically: Trump’s campaign was a fraud

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Libertarians would be better off working within Trump's coalition
    To...retain Obamacare? ...expand the wars? ...increase spending? ...expand the police state? ...restrict trade?

No, thanks, we'll oppose all that and pursue libertarian goals instead.

And whats the problem with nationalism?
    Nationalistic policies such as protectionism conflict with liberty; nationalist politics such as Trump's distract from liberty-based politics.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody who is not on board the Trump Train is an enemy of Liberty.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Including Ron Paul? http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/07/15/...gerous-person/

Dr. Ron Paul: Donald Trump ‘Is A Dangerous Person’

Wednesday on "The Alan Colmes Show," Alan spoke with former Presidential candidate and Congressman Dr. Ron Paul about a new book he has written called Swords Into Plowshares, which will be released this week. In the book, Dr. Paul documents his experiences with war and his hope that future generations will not be dragged into perpetual conflicts.

Dr. Paul gave Alan his opinions on the Iran deal President Obama discussed at a press conference earlier today, and shared his frank take on Donald Trump, who he called a "dangerous person" and "the opposite of a Libertarian:"

COLMES: What's your reaction to the deal?

DR. PAUL: I've been very supportive of what the President is trying to do. So I would be in support of the agreement. Even though from my viewpoint there's a lot of shortcomings because I like to think there was a time in our history where we dealt with this in a different manner. That one country with another country worked out its affairs, the Executive branch worked it out into a treaty and then the Senate approved it. This is very international and it requires a lot and it's not going to be, it's not a treaty, therefore the Congress rightfully should have something to say about it. But it was done in a manner that I wasn't very enthusiastic about.

COLMES: Is Donald Trump good or bad for the Republican Party?

DR. PAUL: Well, I don't even care whether he's good or bad for the Republican Party, I don't have much interest in that per se, but I think he's is a dangerous person. And a lot of people find him sort of funny, and love him, even Libertarian types.

COLMES: Why is he dangerous?

DR. PAUL: They like him because he's so disruptive to the party system, and I enjoy that too. But I think he's a man that if conditions deteriorate, which they can, see I work on the assumption that the world is no more stable than Greece, and if those conditions come, people want to be told what to do. "And I know what the answer is, and I'll do this, and I am the man to this." And he comes across this very well, and people listen to him, and I believe he may be raising white horses someplace and he's going to ride in. Because he is almost the opposite of a Libertarian, because it's not like "I want to give you your freedom and your liberty to run your life as you choose. Your civil liberties are absolutely yours, you can't hurt anybody, it's your own money you can spend it any way you want." But he sounds like the person, "I know the answers and I'm going to do this and I've done this, I've done this, this and this."

COLMES: An authoritarian?

DR. PAUL: He's an authoritarian and that's the way he claims he made all his money. So I see that as dangerous.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-21-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I knew you were new to the job! I just knew it!

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the bigger takeaway here is that Bannon believes Trump will fail. The wall? Probably not going to happen.
    But then how will we keep the Mexicans from taking our good paying janitorial jobs??
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    ^ this

Trump is like, the most libertarian president we've had in at least 8 years
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    A politician not fulfilling campaign promises? Say it ain't so!
    He said and many people believed him when he said he was a business man not a politician. Well, it seems like that too was a lie

It turns out that he lies more than politicians and spreads more fake news than CNN
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-21-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    But then how will we keep the Mexicans from taking our good paying janitorial jobs??
    Most immigrants now come from India and China anyways. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...ations-n353256

Flow from Mexico is now heading the other direction: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20...tudy-says.html

We need a China, not Mexico, wall.

Most immigrants now come from India and China anyways. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...ations-n353256

Flow from Mexico is now heading the other direction: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20...tudy-says.html

Not if we ban chinese and india immigrants

#Trump2020 !
    - Kim Kardashian

I think this zippy is a chat-bot with no sense of humor.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Basically, there are a few trolls from the democratic party on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I knew you were new to the job! I just knew it!

LOL
    Gone on vacation my azz...

Bet he got replaced.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Basically, there are a few trolls from the democratic party on the forums.

...i believe you'll find there are waaaaaaay more trolls from the stinking republican party on these forums...i'd say republican trolls outnumber democrat trolls here 10 to 1...at least...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123