Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is America Heading Towards Another Civil war?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    In other words, when the rubber band snaps off their house of cards. Like I said.

But General GoldRadioactiveHydrogenIsotope doesn't want to wait until then. He wants us to get ourselves killed fighting Antifa in the streets tomorrow. Because the only way to fight the Deep State is to walk right into the trap they set for us and do exactly what they want us to do.
    You really embellish? Don't you? I never said to engage antifa or the police. That would be completely counterproductive. The average leftist poses no threat to you or I without their system of support and globalist directors. When the time is right, you shut the lights and surgically take out high level targets of opportunity. I personally know special ops folks itching to take these people down. There has been vast counterintel compiled on the enemies of America. It's just a matter of how crazy it gets to finally offer the fence sitters the final green light. No one wants to be on the losing side, so everyone is very tentative. It's very much a psychological struggle at work. The fascist (corporate) entity known as the United States is extremely weak, but the general audience is not informed enough to comprehend the telltale signs. Once this aura is broken in a startling display, the unraveling will commence quite rapidly, since weakness signals eventual defeat in the natural world.

Ultimately, this is a war against the so-called intelligentsia and gentry class. Once these folks fall hard, the message will be crystal clear. Only the most ardent or foolish will remain.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 09:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    In other words, when the rubber band snaps off their house of cards. Like I said.
    yes.

But General GoldRadioactiveHydrogenIsotope doesn't want to wait until then. He wants us to get ourselves killed fighting Antifa in the streets tomorrow. Because the only way to fight the Deep State is to walk right into the trap they set for us and do exactly what they want us to do.
    Everybody is itching for a fight.

I still see Trump as the last hope for America. As soon as he starts to destabilize another government, or turns the SDF and HTS (formerly Al Nusra) on Assad, I will enjoy watching the fight.

If however, he remains above destabilization, I will be quite saddened to see the fight. It's like right when America began to right it's course... it was too late. The me of 1 year ago, would have felt like it is already too late, and quite ready for the destruction America so justly deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH2O
    You really embellish? Don't you? I never said to engage antifa or the police. That would be completely counterproductive. When the time is right, you shut the lights and surgically take out high level targets of opportunity. This is a war against the so-called intelligentsia and gentry class. Once these folks fall hard, the message will be crystal clear. Only the most ardent or foolish will remain.
    It can be done. And there will be plenty with nothing to lose. However, at the moment, they will turn on the others with nothing to lose. I don;t see Americans ever being able to look above them, instead of to their left and right, for enemies.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    You aren't too smart. Do you know anything about utilities? Do you know the lead time on a transformer? One crazy person with an ATV and a .22LR could darken multiple counties.
    One of Tom Clancy's cyber books had a multi attack across the county. Hitting main fiber lines multiple times so once they fix one spot they find another, electric grid, etc. I always thought one nutso with a good rifle hunting high power lines in the middle of nowhere would cause true havoc. Do that in the winter and the economic damage would be huge.

A stock market crash would end up helping the very rich. They'd gobble up assets others are forced to sell. Like that new mega rental company that bought up tens of thousands of houses after the crash.
    Last edited by kpitcher; 08-18-2017 at 11:13 PM.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Their grand vulnerability is your neighbor or the dependent Diabetic down the street. That is the Fed Gov's greatest weakness. The countless hundred million or so wards of the state. Once the herd starts running, it's over for them. They can not adequately project force while Boobus freaks out. Look at Hurricane Katrina and Superstorm Sandy that overwhelmed the omnipotent federal government and then imagine thousands of patriots disabling key utilities across the country. Some hardware takes 8 to 12 weeks to replace from the actual manufacturer in that it's not held in inventory. These are made to order items. The country is literally too big for it's own good.
    and hurricane season is approaching.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    That was ATF that got pinned down, not the FBI, but you're missing the point. What was the fed's answer? Total annihilation. What did 'We the People' want? Total annihilation. What did the Press want? Total annihilation. You say you want a revolution, that its inevitable anyway, but that kind of talk comes from people who aren't ready to do the bleeding necessary. Its always somebody else who needs to die to feed the Liberty tree. No thank you. If you're confident collapse is imminent, the best advice you can give others is to leave the grid, get as far from the interstates as they can, and live off the land by their own means. You can't fight the fed.Once a spook, always a spook.
    Get out of the cities.

Some of us have been saying that for many, many years....

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If civil war comes, I am so going to the Ozarks to bunk with tod evans. Calling it now so all you city slickers know that spare bed room is mine. I can't handle a gun, but my cooking, gardening, manual labour and wound dressing skills should pay for my room and board. Hopefully it won't be a race war cos I'd be screwed.

Just so you know tod, I am not a smart a** in real life
    Gardening skills are a plus.........

Most country folk know how to treat wounds, do triage, hunt and fix dinner...

Smart money says brush up on holistic/natural medicine.........Big-pharm will be a tool of themme.

If you've never read the Fox-Fire books you should.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I always thought one nutso with a good rifle hunting high power lines in the middle of nowhere would cause true havoc.
    Or a cutting torch.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stvermont View Post
    Today Rush Limbaugh said people are starting to say America is entering, or is already in a second civil war since the attacks against America come from within by the left in America. It seems boiled down to those who accept the media/liberal educations history of America [great evil nation] who wish to destroy and replace america. And those who IMO study for themselves the real history and instead view America as a great nation and wish to return to its foundations.

What do you think is America having a war within and what will it lead to in the end.
    Transcript - https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...k-from-within/

America is under attack from within. Our culture, our history, our founding are under the most direct assault I have seen in my life. And I’m sure it’s the same with you. We haven’t seen anything like this. You might even get away with saying that we are on the cusp of a second civil war. Some of you might say that we are already into it, that it has already begun. However you characterize it, though, we are under attack from within. And it’s being bought and paid for by people from outside America, in addition to inside.

I’m thinking of people like George Soros and any other number of international financiers whose objective it is to take the United States out and down as a superpower, to literally erase the United States as a powerful or super powerful nation.

Now, folks, in order to defend America, which I believe is incumbent upon all of us, in order to defend America, you have to begin knowing our history. If you’re gonna defend the United States of America, you have to know our history. You have to know the purpose of the United States of America. You have to know unequivocally and proudly the United States’ place in history. And that is why erasing and distorting our history is crucial for the left to succeed.

None of this that is happening on the left is random. None of the riots, none of the protests. They are not the result of the left being offended by individual acts. Antifa didn’t show up in Charlottesville because they found out something was going to happen that offended them. They showed up in Charlottesville to create mayhem and cause hell. They showed up in Ferguson, Missouri, to do the same thing.

They showed up in Baltimore to do the same thing — and wherever they show up today and tomorrow and next week, it’s by design, on purpose, has an objective and an agenda. And that agenda is to erase American history. That agenda is to distort, erase, and impugn our history. It is crucial if they are to succeed. Because, you see, if enough Americans can be persuaded that America, as founded, is unjust — if enough Americans can be persuaded that America as founded is inherently racist and immoral and illegitimate — then it will be all that much easier to erase America as founded.

The two go hand in hand, which is the objective of all of these groups on the left. Whatever they’re called and wherever they go and however they organize and whatever their day-to-day purpose, their objective is to erase the history of America. It’s to restate it, to recharacterize it in such a way as to convince a majority of Americans that their country is illegitimate and has been from the get-go — is unjust and racist and bigoted and has been from the get-go.

If enough Americans can be persuaded of all of that — that America is inherently racist, that America is and has been a lie — then it’s over. That is the objective, and we are in the midst of it. Sometimes you’re so close to the forest you don’t see the trees. That’s what we are in the midst of here: An ongoing effort to erase America by discrediting the entire premise of our culture, our history, our founding. The objective is to create in as many American minds as possible that America as founded is not worth defending. Serious times.

This is a very, very serious effort that is underway. Sadly, it has a lot of allies. It has a lot of people helping it that ought to be opposing it, but they are choosing what they think is the path of least resistance, which is defined by the media. You’ve got several Republicans who I believe are unwittingly participating in the effort to cast America as indefensible, particularly with Donald Trump as president. Trump as president is, in their view…

The attacks on Trump, the characterization of his presidency, is designed to show how really flawed America is. That somebody like this could be elected, that means it’s time to get rid of the Constitution. That means it’s time to get… Whatever made Trump possible, it’s time to change it and get rid of it. This is very, very serious stuff happening here, and it has the aid and support of the media, which means it has the aid and support of the worldwide left and the Democrat Party.

America’s profound morality, kindness, widespread prosperity, and design for equal opportunity should be self-evident. But that assumes that factual, historically accurate reporting in education is taking place, and we know that it isn’t. It is a shame and a near crime that the profound morality and greatness and kindness and widespread prosperity and equal opportunity that is America isn’t known. It is a crime that those characteristics of our country are in the process being recast and erased. We are getting hysterically inaccurate reporting.

We have been in the midst of hysterically inaccurate education for generations. America is unique. America copied no other country. Every other country was a copycat of others, with governments that denied individual freedom, denied opportunity, denied sovereignty. That’s what was copied. Tyranny was copied, nation to nation, people to people. That is the history of humanity: Living in tyranny, living under authoritarianism, living in poverty, living in sickness — until the United States came along, which copied nothing.

The United States and its founders rejected all of that tyranny, oppression, poverty. In America, the individual was the supreme power. That is being erased under the premise that the individual is corrupt. The individual is likely a racist or a transphobe or a homophobe or some other ill-prepared sack of humanity, and so we need to overcome the corruption that is the individual, that incomparable embrace of humanity that is the United States of America.

There’s no place on this planet that human beings would rather be than the United States of America. And yet people born and raised in this country have been persuaded that America is a sinkhole, a hellhole, a sewer, a garbage dump, or a dungeon, and they’re in the process of actually creating all of that — under the guise that civil rights, equality, and liberty. The incomparable embrace of humanity that is the United States is under attack. Leftists, Democrats seek control over 100% of the population. They accomplish this with lies, such as the Affordable Health Care Act.

They accomplish it with one lie after another. The lies being told today are the lies designed to convince people their country is not worth maintaining as it is, their country is not worth maintaining as founded because it was founded as racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic (you know the drill), immoral and illegitimate. Ignorant people will not remain free for very long. The media is working on a path parallel with school systems to actively and passively distort information to wipe out from the vestiges of our history and our memory any collection of stories that testify to the greatness of America and her people.

One of Tom Clancy's cyber books had a multi attack across the county. Hitting main fiber lines multiple times so once they fix one spot they find another, electric grid, etc. I always thought one nutso with a good rifle hunting high power lines in the middle of nowhere would cause true havoc. Do that in the winter and the economic damage would be huge.

A stock market crash would end up helping the very rich. They'd gobble up assets others are forced to sell. Like that new mega rental company that bought up tens of thousands of houses after the crash.
    The Roman Empire started to unravel when the security forces were gamed of their pensions. I foresee a similar outcome. The other side is essentially a merc force with no transcendent impetus behind their motivations. They are destined to lose.

No. At worst we've entered a Bleeding Kansas period. Comparison to civil war is thrown about by those trying to score political points.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    No. At worst we've entered a Bleeding Kansas period. Comparison to civil war is thrown about by those trying to score political points.

XNN
    I should probably be afraid for my life and accept a police state because of the narrative right?

I always thought one nutso with a good rifle hunting high power lines in the middle of nowhere would cause true havoc.
    Been done. Read about the Minnesota Bolt Weevils. Senator Paul Wellstone, in his younger days, was part of the opposition during that period.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I say separate into California as its own republic. East coast from new england to D.c its own. the south its own. the mid its own. Than we can all be happy.
    But each of these sectors is currently awash with corrupt federal legislators. We'll just have 4 Council On Foreign Relations-controlled "Republics" instead of 1.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-20-2017 at 02:25 AM.

This journalist says a civil war has already begun (anyone familiar with this individual? I just discovered her today.)

Last edited by anaconda; 08-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    America’s profound morality, kindness, widespread prosperity, and design for equal opportunity should be self-evident.
    Whoa, Rush. Hold on a minute big fella...

https://www.sott.net/article/273517-...-World-War-Two
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-20-2017 at 02:43 AM.

I just find it STUNNING that the establishment and their MSM are saying it's reprehensible that Trump said "both sides were responsible" for the violence in Charlottesville (and that, by doing so, they claim he "equated" the "counter-protesters" to the "white supremacists"). So speaking an obvious truth is now contemptible? I mean, just LISTEN to Shepard Smith make an Orwellian laughing stock idiot out of himself:

Last edited by anaconda; 08-20-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Time for Shepard Smith to go.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Whoa, Rush. Hold on a minute big fella...

https://www.sott.net/article/273517-...-World-War-Two
    When a machine malfunctions that does not mean it was designed to.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More and more people are getting their "two minutes of hate." It won't be a real civil war but there will an increase of vaguely politically motivated murders and mass killings. We have to stop dehumanizing eachother, it only feeds the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    More and more people are getting their "two minutes of hate." It won't be a real civil war but there will an increase of vaguely politically motivated murders and mass killings. We have to stop dehumanizing eachother, it only feeds the beast.
    We did not dehumanize the left, they have made themselves inhuman.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

We have to stop dehumanizing eachother, it only feeds the beast.
    Amen.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I should probably be afraid for my life and accept a police state because of the narrative right?
    Oh man, don't hit me with those negative waves. Free will baby. Do what you dig.

XNN

With or without Trump, even Axelrod senses where this is heading.

Axlerod suddenly looks younger and healthier . How did that happen ?

Banned

Blog Entries
    it was never going to be an all out Red Dawn tanks vs wolverines scenario. It will be widespread targeted murders, aka sectarian violence. And the internet will give the belligerents intelligence readouts on targets the gestapo could only dream of. They will be better than the CIA and FBI ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Axlerod suddenly looks younger and healthier . How did that happen ?
    Mephistopheles?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    it was never going to be an all out Red Dawn tanks vs wolverines scenario. It will be widespread targeted murders, aka sectarian violence. And the internet will give the belligerents intelligence readouts on targets the gestapo could only dream of. They will be better than the CIA and FBI ever could.
    Think of Iraq once this gets froggy. Metropolitan areas will be turned into fortified enclaves. Rural areas will be owned by the rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Mephistopheles?
    Certainly plausible .

Today Rush Limbaugh said people are starting to say America is entering, or is already in a second civil war since the attacks against America come from within by the left in America. It seems boiled down to those who accept the media/liberal educations history of America [great evil nation] who wish to destroy and replace america. And those who IMO study for themselves the real history and instead view America as a great nation and wish to return to its foundations.

What do you think is America having a war within and what will it lead to in the end.
    in order for it to be a civil war (and not just 2 groups of citizens fighting each other) , the government has to take one side, that's not the case now, so don't worry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12