Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is America Heading Towards Another Civil war?

Is America Heading Towards Another Civil war?

Today Rush Limbaugh said people are starting to say America is entering, or is already in a second civil war since the attacks against America come from within by the left in America. It seems boiled down to those who accept the media/liberal educations history of America [great evil nation] who wish to destroy and replace america. And those who IMO study for themselves the real history and instead view America as a great nation and wish to return to its foundations.

What do you think is America having a war within and what will it lead to in the end.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Absolutely. It's inevitable now. Cat is out of the bag with the Trump ascendancy. Fake News. Fake Parties. Fake Institutions. Too many people know. All we need is the right flashpoint.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Absolutely. It's inevitable now. Cat is out of the bag with the Trump ascendancy. Fake News. Fake Parties. Fake Institutions. Too many people know. All we need is the right flashpoint.
    You sound downright anxious to make the Deep State's plan come to pass.

They're obviously pushing us toward that, probably so they can institute permanent martial law and install a dictator. Why are you so anxious to help them do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Thomas Jefferson:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You sound downright anxious to make the Deep State's plan come to pass.

They're obviously pushing us toward that, probably so they can institute permanent martial law and install a dictator. Why are you so anxious to help them do it?
    You have two choices as I see it:

1) Fight and decimate the REAL enemy while they are presently vulnerable. All their institutions are vulnerable as well as their fraudulent economic model.
    2) Sit and wait until their power grows to insurmountable levels with the engineered demographic shift.

The clock is running down. I prefer to fight on my knees and take out these vampiric individuals as opposed to waiting for some fantastical political movement that doesn't align with the patterns of human nature. There are enough awake people ATM to bring America Inc. to it's knees. All that is needed is the right spark and the predictable response by the authorities.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 05:11 PM.

I say separate into California as its own republic. East coast from new england to D.c its own. the south its own. the mid its own. Than we can all be happy.

And what, pray tell, is this grand vulnerability? Where do they have a tender spot that won't grow larger and more vulnerable when they bankrupt the country and the rubber bands snap off their house of cards?

If you say the time is now, you must have a foolproof plan, right? 'Cause I guarantee they have a plan.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

No need for Civil War. Stop paying your taxes and they will come to you. I'm long ammo and booby traps.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And what, pray tell, is this grand vulnerability? Where do they have a tender spot that won't grow larger and more vulnerable when they bankrupt the country and the rubber bands snap off their house of cards?

If you say the time is now, you must have a foolproof plan, right? 'Cause I guarantee they have a plan.
    Their grand vulnerability is your neighbor or the dependent Diabetic down the street. That is the Fed Gov's greatest weakness. The countless hundred million or so wards of the state. Once the herd starts running, it's over for them. They can not adequately project force while Boobus freaks out. Look at Hurricane Katrina and Superstorm Sandy that overwhelmed the omnipotent federal government and then imagine thousands of patriots disabling key utilities across the country. Some hardware takes 8 to 12 weeks to replace from the actual manufacturer in that it's not held in inventory. These are made to order items. The country is literally too big for it's own good.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Their grand vulnerability is your neighbor or the dependent Diabetic down the street. That is the Fed Gov's greatest weakness. The tens of millions wards of the state. Once the herd starts running, it's over for them.
    That's it, General Goldhydrogentwenty? That's your grand strategy? How are we supposed to use this secret weapon to defeat the government of the most powerful nation the earth has ever seen? Put my diabetic neighbor down the street in a trebuchet and fling him at Hillary's head?

How does that work better than refusing to go after each other' throats before their overstretched systems collapse, so they have no excuse to declare Permanent Martial Law?

I think that premise is flawed in that it assumes people want to know the truth.

That's it, General Goldhydrogentwenty? That's your grand strategy? How are we supposed to use this secret weapon to defeat the government of the most powerful nation the earth has ever seen? Put my diabetic neighbor down the street in a trebuchet and fling him at Hillary's head?

How does that work better than refusing to go after each other' throats before their overstretched systems collapse, so they have no excuse to declare Permanent Martial Law?
    You aren't too smart. Do you know anything about utilities? Do you know the lead time on a transformer? One crazy person with an ATV and a .22LR could darken multiple counties.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 05:27 PM.

easy answer on this one , it is no , it would make good news for people like limpbaugh , who were the people that he heard say it . if it did happen i would bet on the dems as most of them have military time , not to many neocons know how handle a gun ( cheney shot his hunting pardner in the face with a shotgun) .

You aren't too smart. Do you know anything about utilities? Do you know the lead time on a transformer? One crazy person with an ATV and a .22LR could darken multiple counties.
    Tell you what, General GoldRadioactiveHydrogenIsotope. You take my diabetic neighbor and go around destroying the infrastructure of civilization, until the storm troopers or the antifa crazies show you how to hit a moving target like yourself. And while the powermongers sit in their ivory towers laughing at you, I'll sit in the Ozarks and also laugh at you. Then we'll just see if they can make the martial law you trigger stick in my neck of the woods.

Have fun! Hope you prepaid for your funeral!

The only major divide in America is cultural.

On things that actually matter, there's near universal agreement (i.e. that Leviathan is just swell).

So, it makes sense for culture warriors to be excited by the prospect of civil war, as they can hope to carve out little tribal fiefdoms for themselves, in which Leviathan could be used for their purposes, to enforce the cultural values with which they're so obsessed; for libertarians not so much, since we'd have to live in those societies, which, from our perspective, would be at best a lateral move relative the status quo.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell you what, General GoldRadioactiveHydrogenIsotope. You take my diabetic neighbor and go around destroying the infrastructure of civilization, until the storm troopers or the antifa crazies show you how to hit a moving target like yourself. And while the powermongers sit in their ivory towers laughing at you, I'll sit in the Ozarks and also laugh at you. Then we'll just see if they can make the martial law you trigger stick in my neck of the woods.

Have fun! Hope you prepaid for your funeral!
    The Ozarks have been a thorn in polite societies side since society declared itself polite..

There's nothing here for city folk, ticks-n-chiggers and a bunch of hillbillies with bad attitudes.

As we found out after the tornado, it takes FEMA a week to even find Joplin, Mo. on a map. When push comes to shove, they're going to find the Breadbasket of the World an awfully large place. And without it, it'll be all they can do to feed themselves, much less all their newly subjugated minions.

I personally think they plan to loot everything they can, then get the cities rioting and bug out to Dubai during the confusion.

As we found out after the tornado, it takes FEMA a week to even find Joplin, Mo. on a map. When push comes to shove, they're going to find the Breadbasket of the World an awfully large place. And without it, it'll be all they can do to feed themselves, much less all their newly subjugated minions.

I personally think they plan to loot everything they can, then get the cities rioting and bug out to Dubai during the confusion.
    That's okay too.

Either way it's highly unlikely they'll bring their trouble out here.

You have two choices as I see it:

1) Fight and decimate the REAL enemy while they are presently vulnerable. All their institutions are vulnerable as well as their fraudulent economic model.
    2) Sit and wait until their power grows to insurmountable levels with the engineered demographic shift.
    1)

2)

Who will win??

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    1)

2)

Who will win??
    Funny how you use that photo when the Branch Davidians let a few FBI flee freely after being pinned down. One side exhibited restraint and you saw how that worked out. As I see it, the Fed Gov is an aging, in decline boxer who doesn't know what a real life or death fight is anymore, especially when the odds are rebalanced and the moral shackles are finally removed. Plus, she's littered the countryside with discarded veterans steeped in the art of war. Not a smart strategy if you want to implement a feudal model going forward.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    The only major divide in America is cultural.

On things that actually matter, there's near universal agreement (i.e. that Leviathan is just swell).

So, it makes sense for culture warriors to be excited by the prospect of civil war, as they can hope to carve out little tribal fiefdoms for themselves, in which Leviathan could be used for their purposes, to enforce the cultural values with which they're so obsessed; for libertarians not so much, since we'd have to live in those societies, which, from our perspective, would be at best a lateral move relative the status quo.
    can libertarians not cut out our own tribe?

Every year. Remember Occupy Wall Street? Remember Standing Rock? Every year its something to create division.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stvermont View Post
    can libertarians not cut out our own tribe?
    Our tribe is around 1% of the population, so no.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If civil war comes, I am so going to the Ozarks to bunk with tod evans. Calling it now so all you city slickers know that spare bed room is mine. I can't handle a gun, but my cooking, gardening, manual labour and wound dressing skills should pay for my room and board. Hopefully it won't be a race war cos I'd be screwed.

Just so you know tod, I am not a smart a** in real life

Funny how you use that photo when the Branch Davidians let a few FBI flee freely after being pinned down. One side exhibited restraint and you saw how that worked out. The Fed Gov is an aging, in decline boxer who doesn't know what a real life or death fight is, when the odds are balanced.
    That was ATF that got pinned down, not the FBI, but you're missing the point. What was the fed's answer? Total annihilation. What did 'We the People' want? Total annihilation. What did the Press want? Total annihilation. You say you want a revolution, that its inevitable anyway, but that kind of talk comes from people who aren't ready to do the bleeding necessary. Its always somebody else who needs to die to feed the Liberty tree. No thank you. If you're confident collapse is imminent, the best advice you can give others is to leave the grid, get as far from the interstates as they can, and live off the land by their own means. You can't fight the fed.
    Plus, she's littered the countryside with discarded veterans steeped in the art of war. Not a smart strategy if you want to implement a feudal model going forward.
    Once a spook, always a spook.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Every year. Remember Occupy Wall Street? Remember Standing Rock? Every year its something to create division.
    Occupy wall street wasn't really that bad. They were mostly protesting the correct things but didn't really understand the issue. They don't seem interested in the 'understanding' part. When Peter Schiff got in and tried to educate them and engage in dialogue, many of them just talked over him.

The protest movements we see today just seem to be protests for the sake of protesting, and these are annoying self-centered attention-seeking groups that seem hell bent on pissing off everyone. Mentally unhinged narcissists. Cameras on selfie-sticks of themselves antagonizing someone until they get a response and can play the victim. I would say this behavior has grown exponentially in the last few years. I have no idea what is encouraging it. For the most part I think America ignores them, so you think by now they would have moved on towards getting a life, but the leftists seem to have created this self-feeding circular-affirmation machine that keeps it going and growing. They rely on their "fam" for support. In their closed social bubbles, they are the perpetual victims, and if you aren't one of them, you are the enemy —but then again, sometimes they'll even fight amongst themselves over who is the bigger victim, which is hilarious when it happens.

They're really setting themselves up for a heaping helping of apathy the way they act. I mean, I hope the guy who plowed into the crowd, ran over and killed that young lady in Charlottesville gets convicted and sentenced, because I think it sets a terrible precedent. But it's gotten to the point where I feel almost no emotion that some Antifa clown got run over. Call me a heartless bastard but that's just being honest. My first thought when I saw the video was, "damn, that was a nice car," not the fact that there were bodies flying through the air.

Leftists are pretty good at massing warm bodies without brains and calling these gatherings "protests."
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-18-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Occupy wall street wasn't really that bad. They were mostly protesting the correct things but didn't really understand the issue.

The protest movements we see today just seem to be protests for the sake of protesting, and these are annoying self-centered attention-seeking groups that seem hell bent on pissing off everyone. Mentally unhinged narcissists. Cameras on selfie-sticks of themselves antagonizing someone until they get a response and can play the victim.

Leftists are pretty good at massing warm bodies without brains and calling these gatherings "protests."
    Antifa grew out of those movements though..or they at least provided momentum with the election being the catalyst.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH2O
    When the stock market crashes hard. And it will, the tender spot will be a gaping wound.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH2o
    Plus, she's littered the countryside with discarded veterans steeped in the art of war. Not a smart strategy if you want to implement a feudal model going forward.
    It's true. Not only they are trained in the art of war, they are trained in the correct form of war that will be useful.... ...counterinsurgency.

And like I said elsewhere yesterday, virtue signalers think they are going to be on top forever. They have all outed themselves, and the most extreme are noted.

In the Lebanese Civil War, and the Iraq Civil War, they had "ID card killings". Militias would set up checkpoints, you would be forced to drive through. U-turn was death. If you had the wrong last name... ...also death.

I assure you, there is already a large database. Ideological purges have never been more simple. No need to get a neighbor to rat on you to the Stasi. The people are ratting on themselves, boldly, on facebook. I am quite surprised at the things they think they can get away with saying. They think that in five years all will be forgotten, or that in five years they will be the great leaders and orators of some revolution (spearheaded by the black man of course, a white liberal's wet dream). They will not be anything but pit-fill.
    Last edited by UWDude; 08-18-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    When the stock market crashes hard. And it will, the tender spot will be a gaping wound.
    In other words, when the rubber band snaps off their house of cards. Like I said.

But General GoldRadioactiveHydrogenIsotope doesn't want to wait until then. He wants us to get ourselves killed fighting Antifa in the streets tomorrow. Because the only way to fight the Deep State is to walk right into the trap they set for us and do exactly what they want us to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast