Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bannon's Out

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pence? I would say this looks like Kelly's work
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

fill the swamp-drain the swamp--fill the swamp-drain the swamp , it will never stop .

#FireMcMaster
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get ready for a fake scripted Afghanistan surge debate at Camp David..
    Last edited by dannno; 08-18-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

neocon plan going according to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    neocon plan going according to plan.
    Yep. Bankers and neocons taking over. Sessions is next on their hit list.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. Bankers and neocons taking over. Sessions is next on their hit list.
    NYT gets its first story RIGHT in at least 2 years..

Republican Shadow Campaign for 2020 Takes Shape as Trump Doubts Grow

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/05/u...e.html?mcubz=0
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"They're Going Thermonuclear": Breitbart Declares "War" On The White House

The love affair between Breitbart, whose former head Steve Bannon was just fired by Donald Trump, just turned to hate, as confirmed by Joel Pollak, a Breitbart Editor, who moments ago tweeted one word:
    #WAR
    — Joel B. Pollak (@joelpollak) August 18, 2017
    As Axios' Jonathan Swan explains, "Joel is a Breitbart editor. They're going thermonuclear, I'm told. "
    Joel is a Breitbart editor. They're going thermonuclear, I'm told. Story tk on Axios. https://t.co/92z4nrZnbT
    — Jonathan Swan (@jonathanvswan) August 18, 2017
    Separately, as iBankCoin reports, investigative journalist and former Breitbart employee, Lee Stranahan, offered a quick quip on today’s news that Bannon has resigned from the White House, suggesting that Steve would ‘unleash the beast’ through his online publication and call out those working against the Trump agenda in the White House.
    Dear @POTUS :
    You have not yet figured out who your real enemies in the White House are. Best of luck without Bannon. #FireMcMaster
    — Lee Stranahan (@stranahan) August 18, 2017
    Stranahan has been a long time loyalist to Bannon and ardent opponent to several people inside Trump’s White House, namely McMaster, Powell and Cohn. The theory he’s putting forth is that Bannon will have more power outside the White House than inside.

As for what Steve Bannon's next steps would be, Axios reports that it "will be all about the billionaire Mercer family."

I'm told Bannon, who visited New York this week, met with Bob Mercer and together they will be a well-funded force on the outside.

• Bannon has felt liberated since it became clear he was being pushed out, according to friends. He's told associates he has a "killing machine" in Breitbart News, and it's possible he returns to lead their editorial operation.
    • A source familiar with Breitbart's operations told me they would go "thermonuclear" against "globalists" that Bannon and his friends believe are ruining the Trump administration, and by extension, America.
    • Watch for Breitbart's Washington Editor Matt Boyle to be a central figure in this war — which has already begun — against White House officials like HR McMaster, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, and Jared and Ivanka.
    More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ar-white-house

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

RIP America. You had a good run.

I've been done with this administration for a while now, this is just the final nail in the coffin proving that it's beyond resurrection. All hail Emperor Jared and his simple minded wife.

letthemfight.gif

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    RIP America. You had a good run.

I've been done with this administration for a while now, this is just the final nail in the coffin proving that it's beyond resurrection. All hail Emperor Jared and his simple minded wife.
    But wait...

Trump performs at his absolute best WHEN HIS BACK IS UP AGAINST THE WALL

It's not over. It's just beginning.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Racist helps Trump get elected. Racist gets sinecure job at taxpayer expense. A race riot happens. Racist leaves sinecure job and starts giving Trump cover by pretending publicly and loudly to hate him.

Tune in tomorrow on As the Revolving Door Turns when you'll hear Jeff Sessions say, 'Yeah, I'm racist, but I'll throw people of any color in Supermax for a decade over two marijuana seeds!'

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Racist helps Twrump get elected. Racist gets sinecure job at taxpayer expense. A race riot happens. Racist leaves sinecure job and starts giving Trump cover by pretending to hate him.

Tune in tomorrow on As the Rvolving Door Turns hen you'll hear Jeff Sessions say, 'Yeah, I'm racist, but I'll throw people of any color in Supermax for a decade over two marijuana seeds!'
    Bannon is not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bannon is not racist.
    Of course not. He just allows racism all over his website because he's an opportunist.

Of course not. He just allows racism all over his website because he's an opportunist.
    Are you talking about comments or content? Do you believe that reporting instances of rape increasing due to a huge expansion in immigration or refugees is racist?

You seem to think the validity of my point depends on what the definition of 'is' is.

It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Mike Pence strikes
    This is slightly off topic but my guess is we've reached a point where the left badly want to keep Trump in office because they think he's so unpopular that it will propel them into victory in 2018 and 2020. The left and the media will be mean as hell but you won't hear any extended talk of impeachment. I'm guessing they want to avoid running against Pence.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    This is slightly off topic but my guess is we've reached a point where the left badly want to keep Trump in office because they think he's so unpopular that it will propel them into victory in 2018 and 2020. The left and the media will be mean as hell but you won't hear any extended talk of impeachment. I'm guessing they want to avoid running against Pence.
    That will change when they lose their shirts in 2018.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump is just so "alpha". He doesn't take $#@! from anyone, and won't let anyone boss him around, and will fight for our cause by calling all the shots himself. Do you see all this $#@! happening? It's all Kusher, Kelly, etc. It's all their fault!!
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That will change when they lose their shirts in 2018.
    My guess is the overdue economic collapse hits before then and the Democrats sweep in 2018. That's why I was rooting for Hillary.

My guess is the overdue economic collapse hits before then and the Democrats sweep in 2018. That's why I was rooting for Hillary.
    If it does they won't necessarily benefit from it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We always assumed that if we got a Paul elected, they would deliberately crash the system. And they just might do that to us for rejecting the Wicked Witch of the West.

If it does they won't necessarily benefit from it.
    Why wouldn't the democrats benefit from a crash?

Why wouldn't the democrats benefit from a crash?
    Because they are exposing themselves and the RINOs so much that people won't blame Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We always assumed that if we got a Paul elected, they would deliberately crash the system. And they just might do that to us for rejecting the Wicked Witch of the West.
    I agree to a point, however the economy is going to crash no matter who's in charge. That's the downside of 15-20 trillion in government stimulus that "rescued" us from the last crisis. The Fed can delay the crash with more QE and lower rates but ultimately that'll just speed up the crash in the dollar. But is sure is curious that they suddenly started raising rates as soon as Trump got elected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast