Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    She should no longer hold office. No elected official should ever hope for the assassination of anyone. She needs to resign immediately.
    /sarc?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Leftists are signing a petition in support of a Missouri state senator who hoped President Trump will be assassinated.
    The petition website IStandWithMaria.com appeared almost overnight after Maria Chappelle-Nadal made international headlines for her now-deleted Facebook post in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

“We, as constituents and community members and people who feel the same frustration with our current political landscape stand with Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal,” the site states. “We know that there is a huge difference between saying that someone hopes Donald Trump is assassinated and someone calling for his assassination.”
    As if a state senator hoping for the murder or a duty-elected president is even defensible, but that just comes to show you how delusional the more authoritarian elements of the left have become.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/dems-back-s...assassination/

Perhaps the "right" or sane people should start demanding that their domain registrar remove the domain, like the left has been doing with pro-white websites?
    This is their registrar.
    http://www.name.com

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    /sarc?
    An elected official shouldn't be hoping for assassination. No sarcasm on my part. It's different if you or I hope a fascist ceases to breathe, but we aren't holding public office.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    An elected official shouldn't be hoping for assassination. No sarcasm on my part. It's different if you or I hope a fascist ceases to breathe, but we aren't holding public office.
    So, you think she was politically incorrect in her statement? My only problem with her is that she is probably hoping for him to be assassinated for all the wrong reasons(Russia, white nationalism etc) and in my book she probably would need to be assassinated.

I see where you are coming from but in my book, I think it is A OK for a politician to wish for the assassination of bad acting politician.

So, you think she was politically incorrect in her statement? My only problem with her is that she is probably hoping for him to be assassinated for all the wrong reasons(Russia, white nationalism etc) and in my book she probably would need to be assassinated.

I see where you are coming from but in my book, I think it is A OK for a politician to wish for the assassination of bad acting politician.
    Wishing and public incitement as a public figure are two different things.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Murder on the senate floor!

Make government a contact sport...

The results can't be much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Replace voting on legislation with wager of battle. The victorious champions decide what gets passed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Then the rock could be president? or UFC or NFL people? fu*k that. I simply want murderous politicians to die a slow and painful death, it is just that simple. A**wipes like Obama, Bush, Clinton and now Trump in my perfect world would be on their knees in from of me waiting for me to deliver the final blow and I believe me, would do it.

Sadly, if I were to say that in public, I would most likely lose my job and the SS would come after me. So in this world, I would do my best to shut up

I meant "Warning".
    I for one, appreciate a well-made blender.

Blenders are good for Libertah.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I for one, appreciate a well-made blender.

Blenders are good for Libertah.
    With politicians like this making the laws we live by, we need all the margaritas we can swallow.
    We believe our lying eyes...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Perhaps the "right" or sane people should start demanding that their domain registrar remove the domain, like the left has been doing with pro-white websites?
    This is their registrar.
    http://www.name.com
    I thnk there there should be a bunch of signatures from assassins and serial killers. I'll see ya'll later.

Then the rock could be president? or UFC or NFL people? fu*k that. I simply want murderous politicians to die a slow and painful death, it is just that simple. A**wipes like Obama, Bush, Clinton and now Trump in my perfect world would be on their knees in from of me waiting for me to deliver the final blow and I believe me, would do it.

Sadly, if I were to say that in public, I would most likely lose my job and the SS would come after me. So in this world, I would do my best to shut up
    Y'all be careful around Nigerians. Walk softly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I sincerely hope that Trump is NOT assassinated.

That would only make him a martyr and give the mouth breathers a "bloody shirt" to wave for the next 20 years.

No, I want him to exit the political stage very much alive: a broken, humiliated, universally despised shell of a man.

they have smoked in the legislature, in the state capitol
    Smoked? Cigarettes? Death penalty!

It's so comforting to know that our new leftist masters will be deliberate, reasonable and balanced.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

looks like the people up in charge really want a race war...and some people are dumb enough to take the bait

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

No, I want him to exit the political stage very much alive: a broken, humiliated, universally despised shell of a man.
    It's a little late for that. He already won.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It's a little late for that. He already won.
    He has plenty of time before the next election to further embarrass himself, and his popularity's already in the gutter.

And even if he wins a second term, he could well end it the most despised President in modern history.

One or the other needs to happen to stifle his "movement."
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-19-2017 at 12:25 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    a broken, humiliated, universally despised shell of a man.
    I see, so you could then think you had the same qualifications for a president!
    his popularity's already in the gutter.

And even if he wins a second term,
    Your reality is splintered in every sentence you write. Your psyche is fragmented, broken.

November 8th was your humiliation.

And I am not even going to pull that hippy garbage and tell you you are loved, and everything will be ok.

He has plenty of time before the next election to further embarrass himself, and his popularity's already in the gutter.

And even if he wins a second term, he could well end it the most despised President in modern history.

One or the other needs to happen to stifle his "movement."
    Are you more worried about "his movement" than the uprisings on the left, which are far more likely to be aggressive and violent?

Are you more worried about "his movement" than the uprisings on the left
    Yes, because it's crowding our movement out of the GOP; the other party was already a lost cause for us.

Yes, because it's crowding our movement out of the GOP; the other party was already a lost cause for us.
    So you say. But the 'Blue Republican' initiative made some inroads by 2012--in spite of partisans like Matt Collins doing their best to take up the welcome mat and hide it.

Both 'sides of the aisle' are being filled with crazy people. If we can act as a port in this storm, we're liable to fill our movement up with all kinds of people. Provided, of course, we ignore voices of exclusion.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-19-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Our philosophy doesn't ban people based on their beliefs even if they are horrible people at heart. Having said that, this is what destroyed our movement in 2007 and 2011. OTOH, Trump managed it effectively enough to get to the White House.

Our philosophy doesn't ban people based on their beliefs even if they are horrible people at heart. Having said that, this is what destroyed our movement in 2007 and 2011. OTOH, Trump managed it effectively enough to get to the White House.
    I don't know what you mean or how it relates to what I said.

Ban them from what...?

Missouri Gov Calls On Senate To Expel Sen Who Said She Wants Trump Assassinated
    http://truepundit.com/missouri-gov-c...-assassinated/

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens says the state senate should remove Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal from office
    if she refuses to resign.

Both Democratic and Republican leaders have called on Chappele-Nadal to resign.

“All sides need to agree that there is no room for suggestions of political violence in America —
    and the Missouri Democratic Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President,”
    said Stephen Webber, the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party.

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill also weighed in on the controversy brewing in her home state,
    calling Chappelle-Nadal’s statement “outrageous” and saying she “should resign.”

So far, though, Chappelle-Nadal has given no indication that she plans to step down.

A motion expelling Chappelle-Nadal from the state senate would require the support of two-thirds of the senators.
    Republicans currently hold 25 of 34 seats in the senate.
    It will take 23 senators to expel Chappelle-Nadal.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Missouri Gov Calls On Senate To Expel Sen Who Said She Wants Trump Assassinated
    http://truepundit.com/missouri-gov-c...-assassinated/

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens says the state senate should remove Democratic Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal from office
    if she refuses to resign.

Both Democratic and Republican leaders have called on Chappele-Nadal to resign.

“All sides need to agree that there is no room for suggestions of political violence in America —
    and the Missouri Democratic Party will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the President,”
    said Stephen Webber, the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party.

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill also weighed in on the controversy brewing in her home state,
    calling Chappelle-Nadal’s statement “outrageous” and saying she “should resign.”

So far, though, Chappelle-Nadal has given no indication that she plans to step down.

A motion expelling Chappelle-Nadal from the state senate would require the support of two-thirds of the senators.
    Republicans currently hold 25 of 34 seats in the senate.
    It will take 23 senators to expel Chappelle-Nadal.
    That'd chap some knickers....

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They've stated that if she doesn't resign, there are rules which will allow for her removal.

She doesn't understand why her comment is objectionable.

Originally Posted by angelatc :
    I don't know what you mean or how it relates to what I said.

Ban them from what...?
    The GOP.

You said they're crowding us out. Yet we've always had that soft white underbelly vulnerability. And even with them, there's not enough of us to win a single political seat. Hell, Trump didn't even win the popular vote.

So which white-supremacist pushed one of us out of the GOP?

The GOP.

You said they're crowding us out. Yet we've always had that soft white underbelly vulnerability. And even with them, there's not enough of us to win a single political seat. Hell, Trump didn't even win the popular vote.

So which white-supremacist pushed one of us out of the GOP?
    I think its because they always lump us Ron Paulers in with the nazis. I remember when the doublethink was so bad I didn't want to tell people in public I was a Ron Paul supporter.

Blacks Can Say Things With Impunity

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    fair enough, so what would you expect? to have her arrested/charged with something?
    The interesting thing is if she were White and the President was Black, she would have instantly been accused of racism, and you know the mainstream media would have ran with it all the way for a touchdown.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast